PDA

View Full Version : very personal, but I need help...

Drums beating in my Heart
07-25-2008, 11:15 AM
I've got a BIG problem,
my best friend has a girlfriend, and now that girl says that she loves me:confused: I don't know what to do, I don't feel anything for that girl, and when my friend ever hears this... ow man, SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!!!

help me plz:(

Great Mike
07-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Lalalalalalalalalalala

And you are provably gay.

Jakebert
07-25-2008, 11:41 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ca/One_Tree_Hill_title.png

wheelchairman
07-25-2008, 12:14 PM
if you add one letter to the front and end of each word in Jakebert's picture you get

"boner
street
thrills"

Also add an r to hill.

Anyways tell her to quit being so ridiculously highschool drama queenish. And then tell your friend because she might just try and screw everything up.

Enjoi
07-25-2008, 12:16 PM
if you add one letter to the front and end of each word in Jakebert's picture you get

"boner
street
thrills"

Also add an r to hill.

Only you would notice that.

wheelchairman
07-25-2008, 12:22 PM
You're new here. How can you possibly know me that well?

It's my duty in life to find secret codes. Like I know that your name and location is a secret code for ENJOYS ANAL

ENJOI ANARCHY
ENJOY ANAIRCH
ENJOYC ANALRH
ENJOYS ANALR
ENJOYS ANAL

07-25-2008, 12:32 PM
I knew this was a little bit to hard for a forum like this, the most of the people here only have this forum and music...

0r4ng3
07-25-2008, 12:40 PM
Disclaimer: I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

You should do nothing. If you don't feel anything for her, it's not really your problem. Wait for her to tell your friend, if she does at all. If it causes problems for them, then it causes problems for them, but it's not your fault.

Llamas
07-25-2008, 02:23 PM
I've got a BIG problem,
my best friend has a girlfriend, and now that girl says that she loves me:confused: I don't know what to do, I don't feel anything for that girl, and when my friend ever hears this... ow man, SHIT IS FUCKED UP!!!!

help me plz:(

That's not a big problem. Tell the girl you don't like her. The end.

Sunny
07-25-2008, 03:02 PM
i'm confused - how exactly is this your problem? i'm assuming you didn't lead her on or anything. it seems like something your friend and his girlfriend need to work out together.

07-25-2008, 03:39 PM
I wouldn't like hearing that my girlfriend wants my best friend :s I would be pissed off...

Desperado
07-25-2008, 03:43 PM
I would be pissed off too, but unfortunately, these kind of things happen. He's probably going to be rather angry at you, which is understanble because that is how emotions work. It won't be easy for anyone in this love triangle of sorts, but it's something you just have to tell the girl about. She'll understand most likely if you tell her you don't have feelings for her, and also suggest to her she talks to your friend; you can't be expected to do it for her, this is their problem. Good luck and I hope everything goes well.

Cock Joke
07-25-2008, 04:03 PM
Where a fake mustache while fucking her! Your friend won't recognize you!

Sunny
07-25-2008, 04:21 PM
I wouldn't like hearing that my girlfriend wants my best friend :s I would be pissed off...

right, but is there anything you can do about it? what advice can we give you? it's primarily your friend's problem and his girlfriend's problem. you can either 1) fuck her and hope your friend doesn't find out, 2) mind your own business and let matters run their course, 3) tell your friend "i think your girlfriend has the hots for me" and deal with the fallout from both your friend and the girl in question.

Enjoi
07-25-2008, 04:39 PM
Where a fake mustache while fucking her! Your friend won't recognize you!

haha. sounds like a perfect plan to me :P

WebDudette
07-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I would tell my friend that his girlfriend is in love with me.

I'd hope he would trust me over her and work things out or whatever with her.

disclaimer_07
07-25-2008, 05:31 PM
Love is blind. It's like impossible to make someone love another person. Guess she just doesn't love your friend (anymore)... It all sucks...

Duskygrin
07-25-2008, 06:28 PM
Whither Belgium... when girlfriends start falling for the first arsehole available...

07-26-2008, 04:25 AM
right, but is there anything you can do about it? what advice can we give you? it's primarily your friend's problem and his girlfriend's problem. you can either 1) fuck her and hope your friend doesn't find out, 2) mind your own business and let matters run their course, 3) tell your friend "i think your girlfriend has the hots for me" and deal with the fallout from both your friend and the girl in question.

I think I'll go for 2 :D
That's the easiest way :)

Sunny
07-26-2008, 05:19 AM
I would tell my friend that his girlfriend is in love with me.

I'd hope he would trust me over her and work things out or whatever with her.

with all due respect, that's horrible advice. say the girl just had the hots for him temporarily and had a lapse in judgement. also i wouldn't expect someone to take my word over their significant other's, because that's very very tricky. they might be a "bros before hos" person and believe you... or they might be so emotionally involved that they punch you in the face before you're done with your sentence.

zsk
07-26-2008, 05:46 AM
you should explain her your situation...

wheelchairman
07-26-2008, 05:48 AM
She might also be completely insane and lie a lot.

I'd tell, just for the sake of accountability. But first of course you would have to tell the chick and then gauge her reaction. If she takes it seemingly well then I wouldn't worry too much.

Some people should learn when a crush is a crush. ugh.

Offspring-Junkie
07-26-2008, 08:05 AM
Do nothing and never forget it. It will probably happen to you next time. He won't believe you anyway.

WebDudette
07-26-2008, 08:47 AM
with all due respect, that's horrible advice. say the girl just had the hots for him temporarily and had a lapse in judgement. also i wouldn't expect someone to take my word over their significant other's, because that's very very tricky. they might be a "bros before hos" person and believe you... or they might be so emotionally involved that they punch you in the face before you're done with your sentence.

Maybe I'm just head strong about it. I have one particular person in mind for this situation. If his girlfriend told me she loved me I would tell her to drop it and get over it. If she mentioned it again I would tell him.

If he trusted her over me I would just say 'forget about it' and let them do what ever.

Llamas
07-26-2008, 01:37 PM

I agree here, and furthermore think that it's not the third party's place to get himself that involved. If he had feelings for the girl, then that's a whole different situation. As it stands, though, the guy should just stay out of it other than telling the girl he's not interested.

Nina
07-26-2008, 02:56 PM
Hm. I really think it depends. If it was my best friend I'd definitely tell him/her if it's not just a silly crush, because honestly, I would want him/her to know what his/her partner is up to. If it's just a friend I'd stay out of it because I wouldnt consider it my business in the least. But yeah as I said, with a best friend it is different. The trust is there, and the will to do good would be understood and considered.

WebDudette
07-26-2008, 03:13 PM
Thats how I seen it. This thread brought my best friend since second grade to mind. If his girlfriend persisted about being in love with me I would tell him.

If he didn't believe me I would honestly be offended by that.

Though if it was with a less good friend I would probably just try to keep my distance from the girl.