PDA

View Full Version : Britney and Xtina?

HornyPope
07-25-2008, 11:51 PM
So who won the pop battle in the end? I think Xtina married a monkey.

This thread is not about music btw.

leo3375
07-26-2008, 12:08 AM
Christina, definitely. She has a great soprano voice and can dance but focuses mainly on her singing. She has also been able to reinvent herself and stay out of the tabloids most of the time.

Oxygene
07-26-2008, 02:58 AM
Xtina: cause fans used to be able to fuck her up the ass, if the fans were hot enough :)

HornyPope
07-26-2008, 11:28 AM
Christina, definitely. She has a great soprano voice and can dance but focuses mainly on her singing. She has also been able to reinvent herself and stay out of the tabloids most of the time.

Are you kidding me? How did Xtina re-invent herself? She is a bore and her music sucks. When sync pop dies out and hopefully it will sooner than later, she is not going to be relevant anymore.

Now Britney has a personality--she's batshit crazy. People LOVE that and they remember it. It's what's going to keep us watching her.

Llamas
07-26-2008, 12:51 PM
I don't feel like they were in competition with each other post like, 2000. If the thread isn't about music, I'm not sure what you're aiming for. Who won regarding getting the most public attention? Well obviously Britney did. Who was more pathetic? Britney. Who was better musically? Christina.

They can't really be compared outside of their music... because otherwise, they went completely separate directions.

Jakebert
07-26-2008, 12:57 PM
Christina, because the "Dirrty" video, with sound turned off of course, gave young jr. high Jakebert many happy days.

killer_queen
07-26-2008, 01:45 PM
Christina because she has a better shaped nose, because she knows how to dress and have a style and because red lipstick looks great on her.

On the other hand Britney did a great job on holding all the attention on her, which mustn't be an easy thing to do.

Enjoi
07-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Ok, I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Nina
07-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Well if it's not about music...

If we are talking about popularity, Britney won. I mean, she sold Blackout regardless of lack of promotion for it. Christina is a musician everyone has heard of, but Britney has always made more money and was always more popular.

Back in the day many more people had the hots for Britbrit than for Christina.

That's all I can think of.

HornyPope
07-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Christina because she has a better shaped nose, because she knows how to dress and have a style and because red lipstick looks great on her.

On the other hand Britney did a great job on holding all the attention on her, which mustn't be an easy thing to do.

Christina is not special. She's pretty but my wife is prettier and so are millions of other women out there.