PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe... ???

bhg_rulz2
07-26-2008, 11:13 PM
so, what do you think??

here it is the Official Trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcOoCxwJCzY

and yes, you can do fatalities with the villians, and brutalities with heroes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cdf9-1QHSI

what do you think??

can't wait!

Apathy
07-26-2008, 11:19 PM
It's pretty well known that the only mortal kombats that are good games are the first two.

Regardless, I've liked the later Mortal Kombats. However, this is rated Teen. Mortal Kombat, T? That's just stupid. Also, I've never liked DC. Always been a marvel fan.

Needless to say I'm pretty upset with the execution of this latest installment. Don't think I'll buy it.

bhg_rulz2
07-26-2008, 11:21 PM
It's pretty well known that the only mortal kombats that are good games are the first two.

Regardless, I've liked the later Mortal Kombats. However, this is rated Teen. Mortal Kombat, T? That's just stupid. Also, I've never liked DC. Always been a marvel fan.

Needless to say I'm pretty upset with the execution of this latest installment. Don't think I'll buy it.

same here, but i like MK a lot, so yeah, ill buy it, cant wait to BURN superman haha

o I forgot, JOKER is in!!!

H1T_That
07-27-2008, 06:20 AM
Looks pretty good. I haven't enjoyed a decent beat-em-up in a a while. Whats platforms is it out for?

Lodat225
07-27-2008, 11:28 AM
PS3 and 360, I believe.

o I forgot, JOKER is in!!!

I don't understand this whole "Joker" fascination. Okay, he was fine in the Dark Knight but he'd be a horrible character to play as.

Anyways, eh ... seems okay. I'll rent it or something.

bhg_rulz2
07-27-2008, 02:31 PM
PS3 and 360, I believe.

I don't understand this whole "Joker" fascination. Okay, he was fine in the Dark Knight but he'd be a horrible character to play as.

Anyways, eh ... seems okay. I'll rent it or something.

I ask myself the same question, but you know, it's JOKER!.. I wonder what would be he's fatality...

Jebus
07-27-2008, 02:51 PM
What I liked about the original Marvel Vs Capcom (or Street Fighter Vs X-men/Marvel) is that none of the characters were particularly overpowered. Any match between any characters would be believable enough that the outcome could go either way.

Now you throw in Super Man and Flash into this new game and fucklsdjflksdjfsdfkfsdlk. No one should be able to stand up to them, except maybe Batman with enough prep time (which I doubt they'll give him).

In conclusion, I think this game is a stupid poorly thought out idea and I can't wait to play it.

bighead384
07-27-2008, 03:27 PM
It's weird how it's like legends fighting characters from a washed up fighting game from the 90's.

Stranger With Candy
07-27-2008, 03:49 PM
Finaly i can beat the shit out of Batman.

Lodat225
07-27-2008, 04:13 PM
I really like how their outfits get worn out during the fights. <3

bhg_rulz2
07-27-2008, 09:26 PM
Finaly i can beat the shit out of Batman.

I second that haha, scorpion fatality on supermaaan! haha "outstanding"

0r4ng3
07-27-2008, 09:50 PM
I ask myself the same question, but you know, it's JOKER!.. I wonder what would be he's fatality...
I second that haha, scorpion fatality on supermaaan! haha "outstanding"
But I heard that there's no fatalities in this game, or is that not true?

Cock Joke
07-27-2008, 09:54 PM

I think the Mortal Kombat characters do fatalities, whereas the DC guys do "Brutalities," which is not really killing them, because they live by that "hero code" where they don't kill or something like that.

0r4ng3
07-27-2008, 10:05 PM
Mortal Kombat with no blood is like Soul Calibur without weapons. I think I'll pass.

bhg_rulz2
07-27-2008, 10:48 PM

all Mortal Kombat and Villians from DC have Fatalities, while the heroes from DC, they will have brutalities!