PDA

View Full Version : Which do you PREFER?

KHWHD
07-26-2008, 11:17 PM
WHICH do YOU prefer? I'm working on a project and can't for the life of me decide which song is my all time favourite. Thanks for voting guys. It will make it easier with some help.

hshduppsnt
07-26-2008, 11:18 PM
I'm gonna go with You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

just find it to be a lot catchier in my opinion.

Bipolar Bear
07-26-2008, 11:20 PM
Kick Him When He's Down is a better song.
It's in their top 5 best of all time, definitely.

They're both good songs but kick him is just too outstanding...
:cool:

cool 2 hate 681
I'm gonna go with You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

just find it to be a lot catchier in my opinion.

i 2nd that:cool:

Enjoi
Kick Him When He's Down!!!!!!!!!

Conspiracyof1000
07-27-2008, 12:12 AM
You're Gonna Go Far, Kid for sure.

Desperado
07-27-2008, 12:17 AM
You're not going to get a very good depiction of what the board's favorite song is because the new album just came out. Of course most everyone is going to say YGGFK because it's new while KHWHD is sixteen years old.

zsk
07-27-2008, 04:34 AM
it's so hard to vote!
i love both songs,too
but i voted for yggfk

Oxygene
07-27-2008, 04:57 AM
It's like gathering your children and picking your favorite..

It's impossible and pointless :)

Stylie
07-27-2008, 06:47 AM
I like the live version of YGGF,K better than the album version. But I don't know. It's impossible to choose like this.

Blitzkrieg Bop
07-27-2008, 11:06 AM
Voted Kick Him When He's Down cause it is on my favourite album and I love the song. YGGFK would definately be my second choice :D

dff_punk
07-27-2008, 11:53 AM
This is totally impossible. Why THOSE two?? :confused:

Enjoi
07-27-2008, 12:21 PM
This is totally impossible. Why THOSE two?? :confused:

Those are mine and Shank's favorite songs.

Free?
07-27-2008, 12:21 PM
Harharharhaha! :p I find that silly to torture yourself with choice of the most favourite song. As I said before if you ask me, it would be impossible to tell you top 1, or top 5 , or top 10, or even top 30 songs. I would spend all day to make the list and still tomorrow I would want to change it! ;) Those times have passed 7-9 years ago for me and, I guess, it'll stay like that forever. :p

Anyway, to help you somehow, I would advice you to choose the song which you like more at the moment... Or put RAFRAG and Ignition in your mediaplayer, turn on shuffle and whatever (KHWHD or YGGFK) song will happen to play first, choose it. It's really crazy to try to choose a single Offspring favourite, not for a 10-years' fan.

KHWHD
07-27-2008, 03:54 PM
It's really crazy to try to choose a single Offspring favourite, not for a 10-years' fan.

I told you I'm working on something, and wanted some help because as far as I'm concerned (me personally) I will never be able to choose between the 2. Why are you always riding my ass everytime I post something? If you have a problem with me, then don't reply. It's really that simple.

Free?
07-27-2008, 05:15 PM
I told you I'm working on something, and wanted some help because as far as I'm concerned (me personally) I will never be able to choose between the 2. Why are you always riding my ass everytime I post something? If you have a problem with me, then don't reply. It's really that simple.

Sorry, that was my opinion about your problem of choice. I can't imagine how to choose a favourite song and why people keep starting threads about top-X-songs. I even offered you a solution.
I don't agree on the bold part, I think you should re-read all the posts where you thought I was complaining about you, there wasn't anything offensive at all.
And about to reply or not to reply, wasn't it you who said that forums are made to communicate. Sometimes I tend to post bigger than 3 sentences posts, that's where the riding part comes from I guess.
Sorry, even though I don't have much to sorry for, if you don't want me to reply your posts, tell me so and I'll keep my mouth shut. :(

Out on Patrol
07-27-2008, 05:19 PM
Just listen to me.

Kick him when he's down :cool:

It's true what said Desperado (if it is the spanish for "desperate", he missed the "es").

Ryder1234
07-27-2008, 05:22 PM
I just made it a tie. :cool:
KHWHD.

KHWHD
07-27-2008, 06:49 PM
Sorry, that was my opinion about your problem of choice. I can't imagine how to choose a favourite song and why people keep starting threads about top-X-songs. I even offered you a solution.
I don't agree on the bold part, I think you should re-read all the posts where you thought I was complaining about you, there wasn't anything offensive at all.
And about to reply or not to reply, wasn't it you who said that forums are made to communicate. Sometimes I tend to post bigger than 3 sentences posts, that's where the riding part comes from I guess.
Sorry, even though I don't have much to sorry for, if you don't want me to reply your posts, tell me so and I'll keep my mouth shut. :(

I agree. I have said several times that we're all here for the same thing, The Offspring. We all love and adore the band and we all enjoy sharing info., news, pics, videos, etc. I have no problem with that. Yeah, I admit I can be outspoken at times, but that is who I am. I asked for advice/help for a project I'm working on, and you had to resort back to saying about this person asking about this song or that song. Again, that's why we're all here. I didn't mean to sound ignorant, and if I did then I apoligise.

offspring_freak_3
07-27-2008, 06:55 PM
i voted for You're gonna go far kid.
dunno why but i really never enjoyed Kick Him When He's Down that much =S

ZeQuebecois
07-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Hum... I pick YGGFK, but really... It's just because it's one of my warm-up's songs.
I don't think that our opinion help you yet, it's so splitted:p;) (45-55!)
I wish you good luck in your project, if it's on The Offspring, it's assurely gonna be 100% good and appreciated for whom you prepare that:D

KHWHD
07-27-2008, 09:39 PM
Hum... I pick YGGFK, but really... It's just because it's one of my warm-up's songs.
I don't think that our opinion help you yet, it's so splitted:p;) (45-55!)
I wish you good luck in your project, if it's on The Offspring, it's assurely gonna be 100% good and appreciated for whom you prepare that:D

Hehehe, muchly appreciated my fellow Canuck!

danitanev
07-28-2008, 01:12 AM
Well, I want to say that this is really interesting poll and these songs are really good for comparing, they are not absolutely similar, but close to each other - I don't know how to say it better, but I respect all you've done here. These songs are not my favorite but now I'll start listening to them both one after another! And BTW my choice was YGGFK, but actually I like them equally! :)

The Search Button
07-28-2008, 11:16 AM
Why don't you put both songs on your project man.

Why leave a great song out of it!?!

Capricorn4
07-28-2008, 11:19 AM
I like both....hard to choose.

Stylie
07-28-2008, 01:20 PM
Okey, I just voted YGGF,K. :eek:

Free?
07-28-2008, 06:10 PM
Why don't you put both songs on your project man.

Why leave a great song out of it!?!

Ahaa! The Search Button didn't approve it's name for the first time!

Enjoi
07-28-2008, 07:32 PM
I Wont Fuck With Da Hui!!!!

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 07:57 PM
Ahaa! The Search Button didn't approve it's name for the first time!

What? :confused:

ZeQuebecois
07-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Hehehe, muchly appreciated my fellow Canuck!

Fellow Canuck ? What does it means? (English isn't my mothertongue, sorry !:confused:) ( I hope itsn't too bad!^^ )

Oh.. I know how to decide! Take a look at the 2484th page (or 2485th) of ''Song vs Song'' thread, it could be decided right there ?:D

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 08:35 PM
Fellow Canuck ? What does it means? (English isn't my mothertongue, sorry !:confused:) ( I hope itsn't too bad!^^ )

Oh course it's not bad.. lol. Just means that we're from the same country. :p

ZeQuebecois
07-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Oh course it's not bad.. lol. Just means that we're from the same country. :p

Ah'I see :D Thanks a lot for the new vocabulary ^^
Hum... What I did isn't a good idea, is it...?:o

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Ah'I see :D Thanks a lot for the new vocabulary ^^
Hum... What I did isn't a good idea, is it...?:o

Nope, sure isn't. :cool:

Bipolar Bear
07-28-2008, 09:10 PM
Considering the new album just came out while Kick Him has been out for about 15 years, if Kick Him loses by only 3 or 4 votes it still means it's actually better.

:mad:

Free?
07-29-2008, 03:45 AM
What? :confused:

The Search Button called you "man", you are not. And he did have some posts pointing how some forum members should use the search button more often not to make clone threads or mistakes calling female as male. I just couldn't skip this chance :rolleyes:

dr.vanessa
07-29-2008, 04:59 AM
Considering the new album just came out while Kick Him has been out for about 15 years, if Kick Him loses by only 3 or 4 votes it still means it's actually better.

:mad:

I agree...vote for KICK HIM WHEN HE'S DOWN!!!:D

KHWHD
07-29-2008, 07:36 PM
Seems almost even between these 2. Interesting. Nice to see that a bunch of people are still liken' their old stuff. :)