PDA

View Full Version : What do you expect from TO 08709?

zsk
07-27-2008, 05:53 AM
RAFRAG is out now,but waht do you expect from The Offspring for the next half year and the next year?

At first i want them to make trust in you a single

then I would like to see them live in Frankfurt/Germany in autumn
they promised that they'll come again!

at next i think they should bring a live album,that would be great,too

and i want a good musicvideo for YGGFK

i'll think about what i expect from Santa claus,laterhttp://www.smilies-emoticons.de/happy/happy_20.gif

Stylie
07-27-2008, 06:42 AM
I want many musicvideos! =D=D=D

So! Well, I don't expect to much, but I want them to come to scandinavia again. Norway - it's been seven (7) years since last time!! They could come to Sweden too, but last time their been there is in 2004 I think, and 2001 in Norway.

So seriously, it's on time to come back to Norway. :)

Except for that - they play some marvelous shows and having much, much fun!

KHWHD
07-27-2008, 07:00 AM
Wow, you sure aren't asking much are you? :D :rolleyes:

Stylie
07-27-2008, 07:58 AM
Wow, you sure aren't asking much are you? :D :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

The "play some marvelous shows and having much, much fun!" was most for their own sake - having much fun. And of course we want musicvideos. But what I really want is that they come back to Norway (if that's impossible, then Sweden - I'm going anyway).

Don't you wish something? :D

Jaded skies
07-27-2008, 09:24 AM
Two more eps with the other 12 songs that they didnt put on the album+ pass me by
or even better a double ep

jacknife737
07-27-2008, 10:38 AM
I'd like to see a solid video made for YGGF, K, which features the band. Then, i'd like to see them give it their all on tour, with them mixing up the setlists with old and new stuff. I really want them to play every single song off RAFRAG during the tour (obviously not at the same show, but that'd still be cool).

Then i'd like to see them start working on a new album, and maybe release an EP sometime between now and whenever record #9 is released.

Rutegard
07-27-2008, 12:46 PM
RAFRAG is out now,but waht do you expect from The Offspring for the next half year and the next year?

At first i want them to make trust in you a single

at next i think they should bring a live album,that would be great,too

and i want a good musicvideo for YGGFK

i'll think about what i expect from Santa claus,laterhttp://www.smilies-emoticons.de/happy/happy_20.gif

yeah i want pretty much the same and another new album and more DVD stuff and more new stuff to their merchandise as well ehehe :D :p

and another food item....but created by noodles this time :D

F@ BANKZ
07-27-2008, 02:26 PM
I selfishly just want to see them come back to the UK on tour, but other than that maybe a couple of cideos. We need at least one with the band.

Gustavo
07-27-2008, 02:44 PM
I want them to make new videos, hopefully, the new ones will be better than the Hammerhead one.
And of course, I want them to come to South America again, specially Brazil, since they've said several times they love it here and love to play here!

IamSam
07-27-2008, 03:03 PM
I'd like to see a solid video made for YGGF, K, which features the band. Then, i'd like to see them give it their all on tour, with them mixing up the setlists with old and new stuff. I really want them to play every single song off RAFRAG during the tour (obviously not at the same show, but that'd still be cool).

Then i'd like to see them start working on a new album, and maybe release an EP sometime between now and whenever record #9 is released.

Ditto on all of that, except the EP. I'd much rather them focus completely on the new album after the tour.

Rooster
07-27-2008, 03:07 PM
Ditto on all of that, except the EP. I'd much rather them focus completely on the new album after the tour.

Well, maybe an EP would not be a bad idea, if they released an EP with some of their rare songs and b-sides (but on the other hand a compilation album would be more suitable than EP because of length)

nameless
07-27-2008, 03:08 PM
just more tour date would be nice!

Rutegard
07-27-2008, 03:10 PM
just more tour date would be nice!

exactly!! more tour dates :D

Lots of!!

Zee
07-27-2008, 03:30 PM
What I'm waiting for? Their European headlining tour, you can only ask how much... their live shows are one of the best things exist.

Zee
07-27-2008, 03:39 PM

They will not have any European tour dates this year anymore, so it's not possible in fall. Next year, next year.

But for sure they will play Germany in their own tour, it's just a matter of time. ;)

DUKENT
07-27-2008, 03:57 PM
I want them to be happy and healthy forever!

pretty_fly_white_guy858
07-27-2008, 04:53 PM
A tour in the states.

Thomas
07-27-2008, 04:57 PM
A 5-6 track EP would be uber cool full of songs that they didn't release on the new album. It wouldn't take them a whole lot of time seeing as they are already written (and likely recorded) and it would give them a little bit more time for their 9th album.

And they should tour around my house. That would be good.

Ryder1234
07-27-2008, 05:05 PM
Backyard concerts :cool:

Rooster
07-27-2008, 05:07 PM
Private party in my garage...

Out on Patrol
07-27-2008, 05:23 PM
Firstly, and most important, i want them to make a world tour which includes Argentina.

Also, i'd like to have a new album from them

Cock Joke
07-27-2008, 06:00 PM
As of right now, more music videos, some kickass shows, a live DVD, a new album, (that'll be in another few to several years, of course) & for Gringo Bandito to hit Super Market shelves!

wrc307
07-27-2008, 11:29 PM
more videos and a visit to chile xD

hshduppsnt
07-27-2008, 11:35 PM

i think you pretty much hit the nail right on the head

Ryder1234
07-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Private party in my garage...

So there...

zsk
07-28-2008, 01:55 AM
They will not have any European tour dates this year anymore, so it's not possible in fall. Next year, next year.

They promised that they will come in autumn,

But for sure they will play Germany in their own tour, it's just a matter of time. ;)
i'm realy sure that they'll come to germany;noodles is an half-german
have they got an own house in germany???

Conspiracyof1000
07-28-2008, 02:03 AM
I really just want them to do what they wanna do, but it wouldn't hurt to come to Tucson...or Phoenix...

Out on Patrol
07-28-2008, 12:13 PM
I forgot!! I want a live CD

Capricorn4
07-28-2008, 12:14 PM
Instead of a live cd rather a live dvd...and more tour dates in Europe.

Rutegard
07-28-2008, 12:24 PM
Backyard concerts :cool:

that would be fun....

that and some freacking pie party...with gringo bandito and stuff...:p

Capricorn4
07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
that would be fun....

that and some freacking pie party...with gringo bandito and stuff...:p

Party..can I join?

IamSam
07-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Do you think we can the August 4th performance in good quality? Or recorded for sale?

zsk
08-01-2008, 12:43 PM
some rafrag shirts:D