PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Interview in Kerrang! Issue #1217

RageAndLov
07-28-2008, 06:42 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/rageandlov/offspring22.jpg
http://http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/rageandlov/offspring23.jpg

This is one month old interview, I just haven't had the time to post it here. Enjoy!

RageAndLov
07-28-2008, 06:43 AM
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/rageandlov/offspring23.jpg

RageAndLov
07-28-2008, 06:44 AM
i guess you have to save those images, and then size them up to be able to read the interview

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 06:54 AM
Thanks for posting those, but even when I zoomed in to read that it was enlargeable.

Free?
07-28-2008, 06:56 AM
Good intentions, but unfortunately scans are ways too blurry to read them even with zooming. But I like Pete on this pic! Dex and Greg look like Terminators :D

Stylie
07-28-2008, 07:13 AM
Wow, thanks! And no, if you zoom in it just get more blurry. You gotta take a picture of it (more pixels), then it would work (if you have a good camera).

Uhm...Dexter doesn't look like himself there. But Greg - WOW!

offspring_freak_3
07-28-2008, 09:48 AM
can you scan it with better quality, plz?
it's impossible to read, even zooming it.

Rutegard
07-28-2008, 11:15 AM
Wow, thanks! And no, if you zoom in it just get more blurry. You gotta take a picture of with (more pixels), then it would work (if you have a good camera).

Uhm...Dexter doesn't look like himself there. But Greg - WOW!

yeah exactly

try to do that plz :D

Out on Patrol
07-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Dexter looks so fat and old on that pic!!! Who took it??

Stylie
07-28-2008, 12:07 PM

Well, I'm not so negative about it, but sure, he doesn't look like himself there...

mat.kc.
07-28-2008, 12:16 PM
Still trying to figure out how Dexter doesn't look like himself. Come on guys. What kind of statement is that? For the record, that picture of him shows none of this 'fat' that is being spoken of.

RonWelty
07-28-2008, 12:38 PM
Still trying to figure out how Dexter doesn't look like himself. Come on guys. What kind of statement is that? For the record, that picture of him shows none of this 'fat' that is being spoken of.

look at the face

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 02:56 PM

Jezus, why are people so fucking ignorant. I get tired of hearing that on here from people. I personally think he looks just as amazingly hot NOW as he did 20 years ago. Give the guy a break. Remember he IS 42 now.

nameless
07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
i read the interview a few weeks ago when it came out and they didnt touch on anything driasticaaly new really! there was a good bit about a busker though!

Out on Patrol
07-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Jezus, why are people so fucking ignorant. I get tired of hearing that on here from people. I personally think he looks just as amazingly hot NOW as he did 20 years ago. Give the guy a break. Remember he IS 42 now.

I hate the ignorants who just idolize people and never criticise anything bad.

Yeah, he's awesome, if i was female, i'd marry him.
Wow, look at those muscles!! WHAT A MAN!!!!

Kill your idols!

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 06:55 PM
I hate the ignorants who just idolize people and never criticise anything bad.

Yeah, he's awesome, if i was female, i'd marry him.
Wow, look at those muscles!! WHAT A MAN!!!!

Kill your idols!

I personally don't criticise him/The Offspring because there is nothing to criticise about. I idolize him/The Offspring because they're an amazing band, period. Doesn't hurt that Dexter is very good looking. Has been since they (The Offspring) started out 20 some odd years ago, and still is to this day. Excellent combination if you ask me. :)

Out on Patrol
07-28-2008, 07:11 PM
I personally don't criticise him/The Offspring because there is nothing to criticise about. I idolize him/The Offspring because they're an amazing band, period. Doesn't hurt that Dexter is very good looking. Has been since they (The Offspring) started out 20 some odd years ago, and still is to this day. Excellent combination if you ask me. :)

Different philosophy. I don't have idols and i criticise coz i think it's necessary to do that.

Anyway, let's make a women poll:

The old dexter (with the braids)
or the new one?? (blonde, short hair)

i'd choose the new one.

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 07:14 PM
Different philosophy. I don't have idols and i criticise coz i think it's necessary to do that.

i'd choose the new one.

Haha. Ok, I gotcha. Anything but the braids. Hated that era. :o

Stylie
07-29-2008, 04:35 AM

Yep, totally true. I haven't complained, I just said that he doesn't look like himself there. Like on their last shows, there he look like himself, but not on this picture. Don't you agree? ;)

cool 2 hate 681
07-29-2008, 05:29 AM
thanks for scaning the interview but you should have used a photo croping program

Free?
07-29-2008, 06:04 AM

i'd choose the new one.

The new one from Ixnay-Americana times I'd say. What we see now is pretty different (not because of "fat" but because he is not dying hair blond, and his hairstyle is different).

Rutegard
07-29-2008, 11:09 AM
Well, I'm not so negative about it, but sure, he doesn't look like himself there...

maybe it's not him....i don't know...who knows? eheh :p

Rutegard
07-29-2008, 11:13 AM

i'd choose the new one.

what about the one that is in the middle??? like the spiky hair?? i vote for that one!!

between 1997 - 2001...aaahhh good old times...ihih

Rutegard
07-29-2008, 11:17 AM

for me he is just the most beautifull man i've seen....however...if i do prefer the older hairstyle why wouldn't i say that...and the same with the weight....just because we are pointing out some facts that does not mean we love him less....

when i say he is 42 that's a fact...but does that mean that i care less about him? hell no!!

for me..he could even change his gender...i'd still love him/her eheh :p

DEXTER IS THE MAN

RageAndLov
07-29-2008, 02:50 PM
I did actually scan the interview, to a .pdf file, so I copied the two pictures and pasted them into Paint, and then I uploaded the two pictures to Photobucket.com and then used the URL code to put it on here, but obviosly it didn't work out as it should have. I'm on vacation in London right now, and won't be home where the scans are untill Aug. 11th. I guess I could try again then. Does anyone got a better idea to make them readable?

Stylie
07-29-2008, 03:06 PM
I did actually scan the interview, to a .pdf file, so I copied the two pictures and pasted them into Paint, and then I uploaded the two pictures to Photobucket.com and then used the URL code to put it on here, but obviosly it didn't work out as it should have. I'm on vacation in London right now, and won't be home where the scans are untill Aug. 11th. I guess I could try again then. Does anyone got a better idea to make them readable?

You can try take a picture if you have a good camera.