PDA

View Full Version : Official Jackie Chan Threath

zsk
07-28-2008, 02:36 PM
Hey Guys,do yu like Jackie,too?
i think new police story and "is nobody are the best movies...
here are some good scenes:
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=ivXfkWCwMHM

jacknife737
07-28-2008, 03:09 PM
When I was younger I used to be obsessed with Jackie Chan, I even read his auto-biography My Life In Action. And although this is a clichéd opinion his best stuff is his non-Hollywood flicks (although I’ll always hold a soft spot for Rumble in the Bronx), ie Drunken Master II, Fearless Hyena, Project A, and the legendary Police Story.

His most underrated film has got to be Gorgeous, doesn’t have lots of stunts, but a really good movie; Who Am I? is too, although it’s a tad cheesy at times.

I’ve been tempted to check out New Police Story, is it any good?

zsk
07-28-2008, 03:13 PM
I’ve been tempted to check out New Police Story, is it any good?
It is sooo fucking great!
offspring+chakie chan?->http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=9IL3xaZCGpE

drex878
07-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Threath?...

zsk
07-29-2008, 04:29 AM
:rolleyes:

F@ BANKZ
07-29-2008, 04:49 AM
When I was younger I used to be obsessed with Jackie Chan, I even read his auto-biography My Life In Action. And although this is a clichéd opinion his best stuff is his non-Hollywood flicks (although I’ll always hold a soft spot for Rumble in the Bronx), ie Drunken Master II, Fearless Hyena, Project A, and the legendary Police Story.

His most underrated film has got to be Gorgeous, doesn’t have lots of stunts, but a really good movie; Who Am I? is too, although it’s a tad cheesy at times.

I think can all agree that Rush Hour II achieved cinematic perfection in 2001.

zsk
07-29-2008, 07:09 AM
hmm rush our weren't the best films...:rolleyes:
but the funniest:D

randman21
07-29-2008, 12:44 PM
Words can't express how much I love Jackie Chan. I can barely stand martial arts movies anymore, but I can never get enough of Jackie. Only because I'm a big Chris Tucker fan, too, my favorites of his are the "Rush Hours". The fight scene from "Who am I?" is likely one of the best ever. Like Jacknife, I mostly prefer the non-Hollywooders (because of the dubbing), and my favorite of those is "Mr. Nice Guy".

Any Jackie is awesome. And Hilarious. I'd easily pay the ten bucks to see the outtakes from his movies.

SkunkIt
07-29-2008, 12:48 PM
I LOL'd at the title of this thread.

Splinter[PI]
07-29-2008, 03:28 PM
I don't really like him. But Rush Hour was ok.

zsk
07-29-2008, 04:11 PM
Only because I'm a big Chris Tucker friend, too

look at my avatar:D