PDA

View Full Version : Meet "Dexter"

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 08:12 PM
Isn't SHE cute? Poor thing, getting called Dexter and she's a girl. Oh well, my kids love her. She's 9 weeks old and looks almost identical to my other cat Sweet Pea. :p

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/5971/74628736do2.jpg

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/5199/16221142wv1.jpg

Ryder1234
07-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Cute!
I had a cat named Chelsea, but It was a male. Him and my other old cat (Sam, male) are dead now. We have new cats (Suki and Jade, both female), and Suki just had two kittens. One of them is identical to my old cat Chelsea. Jade is also pregnant, and is due in 4 weeks. She's really pissy though, and sometimes when I go near her, she growls and hisses even when I'm not paying attention to her.

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 08:33 PM
Cute!
I had a cat named Chelsea, but It was a male. Him and my other old cat (Sam, male) are dead now. We have new cats (Suki and Jade, both female), and Suki just had two kittens. One of them is identical to my old cat Chelsea. Jade is also pregnant, and is due in 4 weeks. She's really pissy though, and sometimes when I go near her, she growls and hisses even when I'm not paying attention to her.

That's what I'm worried about with my cat Sweet Pea. She's been hiding in the closet and everytime Dexter goes near her she hisses and growls too. I have a feeling it's going to be a really bad night. :eek:

nieh
07-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Kitty !

Bipolar Bear
07-28-2008, 09:03 PM
Dogs and cats are awesome.
They're a lot smarter than some people think.
And a lot stupider than some other people think.
And perhaps they have the level of intelligence some people think they have too.

Yep.

Ryder1234
07-28-2008, 09:34 PM
That's what I'm worried about with my cat Sweet Pea. She's been hiding in the closet and everytime Dexter goes near her she hisses and growls too. I have a feeling it's going to be a really bad night. :eek:

When did you get her? If it was just recently she's probably just like "I ain't gettin' no lovin', fuck you guys!". That's how Jade was when Suki first had kittens and we gave her no attention. Then she mellowed out, got pregnant, and got all pissy again.

Cock Joke
07-28-2008, 09:36 PM

In general, cats despise other cats. I had two cats and the one I had the longest wanted to murder the the second one after I just got it. Eventually, they left each other alone but there was still some tension.

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 09:43 PM
In general, cats despise other cats. I had two cats and the one I had the longest wanted to murder the the second one after I just got it. Eventually, they left each other alone but there was still some tension.

Well Sweet Pea came out of the closet and is hiding in the wall unit (behind the door thingy.) I guess she thought Dexter was gone, until I called her out and she came to me all happy until she saw Dexter sleeping on the couch. Got all pissy, hissed and growled then back into the wall unit again. I'll give it a few days. I'd really love to keep her (my kids adore her already) but if the 2 can't get along then the person that gave me the cat agreed to take her back. :(

KHWHD
07-28-2008, 09:44 PM
When did you get her?

Today. Just after suppertime.

XYlophonetreeZ
07-28-2008, 10:16 PM
Kitty !

I generally agree.

Paint_It_Black
07-29-2008, 02:21 AM
Unless she kills bad guys in between naps I'm not interested.