PDA

View Full Version : The Offspring - Yahoo! Nissan Live Sets - August 4th 2008

Sefalobe_theoffspring
07-30-2008, 11:10 AM
Hi. My name is Sergio. Iīm from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I have noticed that The Offspring plays at Yahoo! Nissan on August 4th. Itīs a secret show. Do not appear on "Tour" on official web page. Itīs probably they will be record on proshots cameras. Right?. Please, put or upload this full concert on this thread.. They will play at 7 PM on USA - EST..

Thank you. Sorry for my english.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33933

Here!! The other forums talks about this special concert..

Best wishes
Kisses

Sefalobe
Buenos Aires, ARGENTINA
Argentina Loves The Offspring

KHWHD
07-30-2008, 11:14 AM
Sorry, but what the hell are you talking about?

Capricorn4
07-30-2008, 11:19 AM
Where did you get that information?Not as if I'm able to see this show,but I'm curious.

Splinter[PI]
07-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Where did you get that information?Not as if I'm able to see this show,but I'm curious.

I'd like to know that too...

KHWHD
07-30-2008, 11:40 AM

You did read this post right?

Capricorn4
07-30-2008, 11:51 AM
You did read this post right?

Indeed,I totally overlooked the link and forgot about the original thread:o.

Sefalobe_theoffspring
07-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Iīm sorry. Itīs probably i donīt understand the thread "A private...". Sorry for my english. Please donīt close this thread. Here you can post proshot videos about this concert. Okay?.

Thank you
Best wishes
Good Bye
Sefalobe

Camilamazed
07-30-2008, 12:26 PM
Sorry but there won't be any audio or video available for download. People aren't allowed to take anything else but their bodies.

=D

Stylie
07-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Sorry but there won't be any audio or video available for download. People aren't allowed to take anything else but their bodies.

=D

But other Yahoo! Nissan Live shows has been filmed by pros, so we're gonna see that?

Camilamazed
07-30-2008, 06:24 PM
But other Yahoo! Nissan Live shows has been filmed by pros, so we're gonna see that?

Yup. Some people at the audience will probably be given cameras so they can take pictures too. And sometime in August it will be available at Yahoo Music.

Stylie
07-31-2008, 07:37 AM
Yup. Some people at the audience will probably be given cameras so they can take pictures too. And sometime in August it will be available at Yahoo Music.

Ah, can't wait. :D

Oxygene
07-31-2008, 08:01 AM
Ah, can't wait. :D

Why don't you go.

Aren't all Norwegians wealthy? :)

Stylie
07-31-2008, 08:12 AM
Why don't you go.

Aren't all Norwegians wealthy? :)

Heh, no we aren't "rich". Some are, but most of us aren't. We like all others, must work to get money you know. But we live a good life. :)
Aaaand, I didn't get invited. But sure, if I got invited, I would seriously considered to take it like a vacation-trip and fly.

Oxygene
08-01-2008, 06:11 AM
Heh, no we aren't "rich". Some are, but most of us aren't. We like all others, must work to get money you know. But we live a good life. :)
Aaaand, I didn't get invited. But sure, if I got invited, I would seriously considered to take it like a vacation-trip and fly.

Well on the other hand, if I could seriously consider to take like a vacation-trip, then I could get invited.

How unfair is the world huh? :)

Stylie
08-01-2008, 06:22 AM
Well on the other hand, if I could seriously consider to take like a vacation-trip, then I could get invited.

How unfair is the world huh? :)

Heheh! Well, probably I wouldn't/couldn't fly, but damn I wanted to see The Offspring! :P