PDA

View Full Version : ndm2

weezly
08-01-2008, 04:10 AM
ok i need a little help here, who has a ndm2? tell me about it, all i want is an awesome sounding guitar for music like offspring, but i dont wanna wish id spent more money after the first month, how much quality do u get for u money etc, any info on this guitar would be awesome!

zsk
08-01-2008, 04:14 AM
i think it's a great guitar!
if noodles plays it you can be sure,that this is an excellent guitar...
i wanted to buy it,too but i think it's to expensiv for me at the moment:rolleyes:

weezly
08-01-2008, 04:30 AM
yes mrs norris but, u dont actually own it, i want info from someone who owns one, i mean i would say noodles guitar he uses live is made in the japan factory with much higher grade materials???

MOTO13
08-01-2008, 06:36 AM
I have both the NDM and the NDM2. The differences beside the obvious...NDM is the duck tape model and the NDM2 is the black model, is that the NDM2 is a bit heavier bodied, has much better sustain imho. I haven't played for a while buit I am pretty certain the pick-ups are identical. I actually changed the pick-ups on my NDM to a better set and I still like the sound of the NDM2 better even though it has the stock pick-ups. Overall payability i prefer the NDM2. I am not a pro, but it seems to me that the neck back is a bit slicker and I can slide my thumb easier. Also, I can fret easier on the NDM2. If I was going to have to choose one over the other, I like the NDM2 sound better and would get that one. I do LOVE the original also.

zsk
08-01-2008, 11:41 AM
[QUOTE=weezly;1164881]yes mrs norris
?????
chuck norris is on the way to you!
i'd be scared if i were you!

AND I'M A MR!!!

weezly
08-03-2008, 12:57 PM
yeah so it sounds real quaility , i have a jcm 2000, the mrs was a typo btw chuck lol good sport