PDA

View Full Version : I love dexters watchful eye on the forums!

lost_nvrfound
08-01-2008, 10:27 PM
Its great! He almost never posts, but every now and then he sneaks a peek at what all we've been saying about them. And then everyone freaks when he references something on here in the journals. Its good fun to me.

KHWHD
08-01-2008, 10:41 PM
You betcha! ;) :D

scream
08-02-2008, 02:36 AM
What? Really? He was browsing? Man, for some reason that makes me giddy.

Tijs
08-02-2008, 03:17 AM
Noodles does it too. Greg was actually Web_Dude.

Seriously, Noodles does it too.

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-02-2008, 04:16 AM
Its great! He almost never posts, but every now and then he sneaks a peek at what all we've been saying about them. And then everyone freaks when he references something on here in the journals. Its good fun to me.

I have known for a long time that they do this, but I wish that they would post more ... speak to us ;)

Oxygene
08-02-2008, 05:05 AM
Greg was actually Web_Dude.

?!
?!
?!
?!

Iamstupid
08-02-2008, 05:38 AM
?!
?!
?!
?!

I think it was a joke.

Tijs
08-02-2008, 05:45 AM
Yeah it was a joke.

Rag Doll
08-02-2008, 06:01 AM
Yeah, I'd hope Greg wouldn't bug me and 1565 for pics of our then underage boobs. =\

Free?
08-02-2008, 06:53 AM
I would like to see a proof that band members really QUITE OFTEN check this forum. I think they do it once a month or two.

Little_Miss_1565
08-02-2008, 10:42 AM
Yeah, I'd hope Greg wouldn't bug me and 1565 for pics of our then underage boobs. =\

Dude, seriously. Greg says nothing and then would get all wordy just for....that?! lulz.

But, for the record, I was 16 so I wasn't underage. At least in my native Indana.

I would also like to state for the record that I really, really, really miss Noodles getting drunk and then getting into arguments in the Politics forum. That made my e-life.

Rutegard
08-02-2008, 01:06 PM
I would like to see a proof that band members really QUITE OFTEN check this forum. I think they do it once a month or two.

once a month or two?...eheh...what about once every 6 months?...that would be more realistic don't you think? ;)

hshduppsnt
08-02-2008, 01:43 PM

all while neglecting his job as "web dude" - man that guy was a tool haha

then he'd get pissed when we'd ask him for some form of update

lost_nvrfound
08-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Maybe not that often. Noodles hasn't turned up in a long time. At least, he hasn't logged in. Noodles can't help himself and we love him for it. He's got his own opinions and he can't keep them to himself.

Dexter is like a silent stalker (stalk or be stalked am i right?). He sneaks up when people least expect it. Like in the fall when TheOldMark was reeling the noobies in (OMGZ!! HOW DO YOU HAVE HIS EMAIL?!?!) like he always does when theres talk of some form of new release (thinking back to his boastful acoustic dirty magic thread before the greates hits cd was released)

It gives him insight that a lot of bands don't have.