PDA

View Full Version : OFFSPRING LIMP BIZKIT download pagez

ancalan
08-03-2008, 01:00 AM
Does anybody know the web page where i can download all the LB stuff that they have ever made?

I got almost all the LB stuff except a couple of mp3s such as NO NEW TALE TO TELL, SIMON SAYS.....
The Offspring stuff is on http://offspring.ipshit.com/index.php?dir=audio/ and i need the similar one for LB.

PS:....And if anyone of ya got DC Shoe Median Model, plz send me its picz. Coz i cant find it anywhere.

Free?
08-03-2008, 01:36 AM
Hey Captain Obvious! Most of us here already know about http://offspring.ipshit.com/index.php?dir=audio/ , thank you for reminding us! :O And about downloading Limp Bizkit stuff...? what does it have to do with General Offspring discussion?

ancalan
08-03-2008, 01:48 AM
I Kno Man That It Aint Have Nuttin To Do Wit General Offspring Discussion But Here Are Much More Folkz Than In General Fucken Chat So Dont Pay Attention To This If Ya Dont Wanna Help.
And I Kno Er`body Knows Dat Link Of Downloadin All The Offspring Stuff.

RODNEYMULLEN
08-03-2008, 01:52 AM
I Kno Man That It Aint Have Nuttin To Do Wit General Offspring Discussion But Here Are Much More Folkz Than In General Fucken Chat So Dont Pay Attention To This If Ya Dont Wanna Help.
And I Kno Er`body Knows Dat Link Of Downloadin All The Offspring Stuff.

Jesus Christ! Are you fucking retarded? I didn't understand one fucking word of that.

Peedr
08-03-2008, 02:16 AM
And I Kno Er`body Knows Dat Link Of Downloadin All The Offspring Stuff.Learn to type, Buttface! And go Limp Bizkit forums...

Amiralanal
08-03-2008, 02:19 AM
Fuck you get the fuck outta here!!!!

mrs_hollandova
08-03-2008, 02:36 AM
Does anybody know the web page where i can download all the LB stuff that they have ever made?

I got almost all the LB stuff except a couple of mp3s such as NO NEW TALE TO TELL, SIMON SAYS.....
The Offspring stuff is on http://offspring.ipshit.com/index.php?dir=audio/ and i need the similar one for LB.

PS:....And if anyone of ya got DC Shoe Median Model, plz send me its picz. Coz i cant find it anywhere.

Hehehehe, Limp Bizkit... Is there anybody who still can listen to it? I CANīT! :eek: And this is Offspring forum... What will be here next time? Mariah Carey? hehehe

FunkRussia
08-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Lol. You nickname is great! I love you, mrs_hollandova! :D

mrs_hollandova
08-03-2008, 02:59 AM
Lol. You nickname is great! I love you, mrs_hollandova! :D

Hehe, thank you. I love you too ;)

Dragnet
08-03-2008, 03:15 AM
it's pages, sucker

nightvision
08-03-2008, 03:16 AM
Fuck you get the fuck outta here!!!!

I Agree With That. And Please Stop Typing Like This, It's Annoying.

Btw, Bizkit kinda sucks you know.

Jojan
08-03-2008, 04:43 AM
Jesus Christ!

You are retareded.

Jojan
08-03-2008, 04:44 AM
I Agree With That. And Please Stop Typing Like This, It's Annoying.

The text becomes like that when you only use capital letters.