PDA

View Full Version : Movie Dreams

Splinter[PI]
08-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Have you ever dreamed a movie?

The last 5 nights I've been dreaming a movie... and it's kinda interesting^^

but the last night I only dreamed the closing credits. that sucked.

syyr*boi
08-03-2008, 02:05 PM
this kind of thing has happened to me in passed two weeks. I had 4 different dreams on one night (I was on a vacation this can be the reason). actually this was very fun. I was like I watched a movie in my dream. I was even exited and almost attending to write down what I saw:p

Paint_It_Black
08-04-2008, 08:41 AM
I prefer to dream books. They're always better.

Drafan
08-04-2008, 10:03 AM
I dream playing computer game sometimes, strange, first person shooter, but better, like live, often in underground, hordes of monsters pursuing me, I donīt know why. :confused:

SilverFox
08-04-2008, 10:52 AM
I dream playing computer game sometimes, strange, first person shooter, but better, like live, often in underground, hordes of monsters pursuing me, I donīt know why. :confused:

Hey, I've had some video games too! I still remember some ones I've had ages ago, like this one where I was playing this Transformers-like game, and some of the music were Smashing Pumpkins songs, stuff I've never heard before. I don't remember how they went, don't ask haha. And there was this other dream in which I wore wore this head gear or whatever in my high school and it was like a virtual racing game in the school, and this girl kept cutting me off. I did remember winning that game.

Movie Dream? I did record this one dream on my blog in which I once thought would be an interesting/strange book or movie IMO. http://phspopular2002.livejournal.com/161634.html