PDA

View Full Version : Wow now Obama's not fat enough

sKratch
08-03-2008, 10:26 AM
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/08/03/report-obamas-slim-build-could-turn-off-americas-portly-voters/

This election is becoming such a joke.

Jojan
08-03-2008, 10:56 AM
Yeah. That Obama guy really seems to be a threat to the USA, since is not very "american".

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2008, 11:30 AM
LOL. God, McCain has gotten pathetic.

Of course Obama is arrogant. He thinks he'd be a great leader of the free world! Jon Stewart pointed out McCain's celebrity ad including Paris Hilton, and then pointed out that Paris Hilton's parents donated the maximum allowed to McCain's campaign. Way to go, man. Take a dump on one of your supporter's daughters.

sKratch
08-03-2008, 12:10 PM
I think it's equally great that Hilton's response was basically, "Yeah I support McCain," after the fact.*

*I think I recall reading that he reaffirmed his support of McCain after the ad aired.

Sunny
08-03-2008, 12:23 PM
considering the man is supposed to be the leader of one of the most powerful countries in the world... shouldn't people be happy he's, you know, fitter and more sophisticated than they are?

oh nos he's not fat, drinks organic tea and eats power bars! and he wants AMERICAN CHILDRENZ to speak more than one language! !OUTRAGE!

the whole "i can't relate to his background :(:(:(:(" bullshit is ridiculous. he's not supposed to be your BFF/weight watchers buddy, he's supposed to be the goddamn PRESIDENT.

Jebus
08-03-2008, 02:14 PM
holy shit. what the fuck is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mopkn0lPzM8

Sunny
08-03-2008, 02:45 PM
that, my friend, is some bullshit. OBAMA IS TEH ANTICHRIST!!!1

have you seen the Paris Hilton ad yet?

sKratch
08-03-2008, 02:46 PM
the whole "i can't relate to his background :(:(:(:(" bullshit is ridiculous. he's not supposed to be your BFF/weight watchers buddy, he's supposed to be the goddamn PRESIDENT.

Did you watch the Daily Show the other day? The guest talked about how politics is becoming about personal identification rather than issues.

And yeah, I'd much rather have a healthy president than one who looks like he could die any minute ;o

Serious wtf@commercial. Does a really bad job of being pro-McCain. "Yeah Obama is great... but he might suck!"

Jakebert
08-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Damn, that Obama is the Anti-Christ thing has spread like wildfire. Today is the fist I've heard about it, and I've already heard about it from at least 5 different places. I actually kind of want to see this get big, if only because I like watching people make asses out of themselves due to paranoa and lame conspiracy theories. It's why I listen to Michael Savage.

As for the health thing, pathetic. I don't hate fat people or anything dumb like that, but on the flip side, criticizing someone just because they're health conscious and not even in an obsessive way? Sometimes America really pisses me off.

Jebus
08-03-2008, 05:44 PM
The thing about the Antichrist I don't get is that he's supposed to be smart, charismatic, and ultimately does do a great deal of good. He even brings peace to the middle east. Why wouldn't people want that? Also, if he is prophesied to be the Antichrist, then why are people trying to stop him since it's predetermined? If they do stop him, then our lord and savior won't come from the heavens to save us.

adombomb222
08-03-2008, 08:32 PM
Well I for one am not ready to ascend up to Heaven and be embraced by God's mighty arms. I want to live!

Also I don't believe the rest of the world (that being the ones who haven't been baptized, which is something like 5 billion) is ready to be cast into seven years of hell on earth before facing final judgment, where they are likely to be sent to spend all eternity in Satan’s torturous hell.

lost_nvrfound
08-03-2008, 10:22 PM
Well... I'm convinced... Mcain it is...:D

geeze... seriously?

adombomb222
08-03-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm not completely sure, but I do believe that is the "end of days" according to Catholics. (People correct me if I'm wrong; it’s been a while since I’ve been to church.)

I believe its something like: The anti-Christ will be a man who is a hero in a time of need. All will like him; he’d do a lot of good from the world, bring the world together and bring peace. Then one day all the “good” christens ascend into heaven. And then 7 years of Hell on earth will begin leading up to Armageddon. And then the end of time, or the apocalypse, which really means a revelation at the end of an era.

I think, however that is likely, we very well could move into a new era with how things are anymore. I mean forget the religious bullshit. It seems like something big is going to happen soon, maybe it will change all of our minds about something, so we can all see the world in a better light.

lost_nvrfound
08-03-2008, 11:14 PM
I'd be up for change... so long as we don't end up stuck with universal healthcare. Worst concept ever!

Little_Miss_1565
08-03-2008, 11:16 PM
Every civilization has thought The End was nigh.

IamSam
08-03-2008, 11:20 PM
Then one day all the “good” christens ascend into heaven.

If by 'good' Christians you mean all those that believe that Jesus Christ is their lord and savior, yes.

Unless you're talking just Catholic. Knowing them you'd have to have been baptized in the church, confirmed, and touched by a priest to make it through the gates of heaven.

adombomb222
08-03-2008, 11:26 PM
If by 'good' Christians you mean all those that believe that Jesus Christ is their lord and savior, yes.

Unless you're talking just Catholic. Knowing them you'd have to have been baptized in the church, confirmed, and touched by a priest to make it through the gates of heaven.

Ahahahahaha! Maybe just baptized.

As a devote Catholic, I'd have to say only Catholics. Because I'm pretty sure we still don't see Protestants as a real christen church, just a cult. Also I think we hate them and want to kill them... So in that since, no... They'll also burn.

And I'll laugh my ass off when all the Mormon’s of the world just all of a sudden disappear.

IamSam
08-03-2008, 11:39 PM
Ahahahahaha! Maybe just baptized.

As a devote Catholic, I'd have to say only Catholics. Because I'm pretty sure we still don't see Protestants as a real christen church, just a cult. Also I think we hate them and want to kill them... So in that since, no... They'll also burn.

And I'll laugh my ass off when all the Mormon’s of the world just all of a sudden disappear.

Holy shit. I laughed so hard at the last sentence I sucked spit down the wrong pipe and had a coughing fit.

That's what it is. Catholic's think they are the only ones going to heaven. As do Protestants...but on a more convoluted level, each 'sect' (hee hee cult) believes just their group will go to heaven. Kind of the ultimate clique.

adombomb222
08-03-2008, 11:46 PM
Its true... All religion is like that. I'm not religious at all, but I love referring to it and such. It's quite interesting really. I look at it more as philosophy, a way of living. I’m glad you got the South Park joke.

HeadAroundU
08-04-2008, 10:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fvvNU7fBxk

OBAMA 08

Revil0
08-07-2008, 03:06 AM
The only fact i see in obama is too much self confidence, he travel around the continent to get votes? Does any other presidentaspirat do this ? He should'nt forget that he is not the president yet.

0r4ng3
08-07-2008, 03:09 AM
Isn't that essentially what every presidential candidate ever has done? Isn't that part of the campaign process?

Revil0
08-07-2008, 03:14 AM
I think he do it "a little" too much.

Jesus
08-07-2008, 05:14 AM
With "continent" do you mean Europe? Crticism a few months/weeks ago was that he didn't have enough foreign (travel) experience. So he made up for it. Now all of a sudden he has too much?

If you mean he goes around the US too much and speaks to too many people in the US to get votes, then I simply don't understand your point.

Revil0
08-07-2008, 05:31 AM
I talk about Europe, maybe I argue wrong it isn't that he travel to europe but the way he represented himself. He is not the superstar he want to be.

Sunny
08-07-2008, 05:56 AM
your people flocked to see him in mass. no one forced them to go. it's not his fault *you* chose to perpetuate his rockstar image by showing up by the thousands and chanting "yes we can".

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 08:20 AM
Again, he's campaigning saying he is the best choice to become the leader of the free world so yes, he is arrogant. And it doesn't matter at all, because the president needs to be.

As John Stewart so aptly put it, should his campaign slogan be "I'm just a regular guy and would probably make a terrible president"?

I'm just glad to have a candidate who is looking outside our own borders for once. Besides, that trip was wholly the fault of John McCain, who basically bullied him into going to Iraq. The other stops along the way were just convenient.

Revil0
08-07-2008, 08:22 AM
you say arrogance is a good ability for presidents?

Sunny
08-07-2008, 08:37 AM
it's not that it's "good" or not - arrogance is an inherent quality for a presidential nominee. as 1565 kindly explained, any man who believes himself to be a fit prospective leader of the free world is by definition arrogant. it takes a certain kind of confidence - or arrogance - to stand in front of a crowd and declare yourself to be the candidate they're looking for. singling out Obama for his perceived arrogance is short-sighted and ridiculous.

Jesus
08-07-2008, 09:11 AM
your people flocked to see him in mass. no one forced them to go. it's not his fault *you* chose to perpetuate his rockstar image by showing up by the thousands and chanting "yes we can".
Too be fair from reporting here it were mostly Americans (working living abroad) from Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, France who turned up though. Luckily, good for the overseas vote.

That segment from TDS was a classic one. Although I must say, to still consider the US to be "free world" is arrogance. Should have just said leader of the US. Luckily Obama didn't do that here (atleast I can't remember). Bush has done it, obviously.

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 09:38 AM
That segment from TDS was a classic one. Although I must say, to still consider the US to be "free world" is arrogance.

Truth, tho at this point I think it's just a cliche phrase.

Hypno Toad
08-12-2008, 11:43 PM
I think you could hold Paris Hilton for a lot of ransom money. That is the only thing that comes into my mind when I think "Paris Hilton."

Also, it's not that Obama is not fat enough, it is that McCain is not black enough. NUff said.