PDA

View Full Version : Paparazzi

mrs_hollandova
08-04-2008, 01:16 AM
Are there any paparazzi pictures where we can see Dexter shopping or Noodles walking with dog? Hehe. There are many stupid not important and not talented "celebrities" everywhere, in all magazines, on internet every day walking with babies, eating and bla bla bla... But no Offspring. What a pitty! ;)

Free?
08-04-2008, 02:59 AM
Do you think that the more paparazzi's Dexter will have, the happier he will be? You don't respect private life of the band, mam!

Oxygene
08-04-2008, 04:05 AM
Why would paparazzi chase someone who wears proper underwear anyway?

mrs_hollandova
08-04-2008, 09:15 AM
Do you think that the more paparazzi's Dexter will have, the happier he will be? You don't respect private life of the band, mam!

---
It´s a joke! I just want to see them without make up sometimes :p

dff_punk
08-04-2008, 10:05 AM
Yeap, I remember one when Dexter stepped out of his car, revealing his crotch. Nothing pleasant there though.

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2008, 10:08 AM
Why is it a shame that they're allowed to live out their lives without being tailed by camera-toting assholes? I'd think it was a very good thing.

leo3375
08-04-2008, 10:59 AM
The paparazzi generally go after film and television actors, and headline-generating musicians. Do you really think that the tabloid-buying public would be interested in seeing Dexter buying surf gear or Noodles at a cafe with his family? Didn't think so. They'd rather see Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson on a shopping spree or Amy Winehouse making a total fool of herself in public… again.

Forty-something dudes who keep a low public profile and don't do anything to call attention to themselves? Boooring!

mrs_hollandova
08-04-2008, 11:02 AM
The paparazzi generally go after film and television actors, and headline-generating musicians. Do you really think that the tabloid-buying public would be interested in seeing Dexter buying surf gear or Noodles at a cafe with his family? Didn't think so. They'd rather see Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson on a shopping spree or Amy Winehouse making a total fool of herself in public… again.

Forty-something dudes who keep a low public profile and don't do anything to call attention to themselves? Boooring!

---
well, what about red hot chili peppers? many maaaaaany paparazzi pics

leo3375
08-04-2008, 11:08 AM
---

In recent years, or in their heyday? I see a few pictures of Anthony and his son every now and then. Other than that, I haven't seen many lately.

And I've only found two sets of paparazzi pictures of Trent Reznor but he wasn't really doing anything in them except walking down the street.

Little_Miss_1565
08-04-2008, 11:12 AM
---

Why is it a shame that they're allowed to live out their lives without being tailed by camera-toting assholes? I'd think it was a very good thing.

Srsly. Why?

Camilamazed
08-04-2008, 11:19 AM
What would they find?

Dexter with a lot of spicy recipe experiments, Greg buying a lot of diapers and wipes or Noodles on his way to the Geriatric Doc.

Not very interesting.

iPunk247
09-02-2008, 10:10 PM
The offspring men are well hidden like secretly living it in the DL y'know? yikes!

Rutegard
09-03-2008, 01:57 AM
The offspring men are well hidden like secretly living it in the DL y'know? yikes!

yeah i'm not sure why but i quote this one :)

iPunk247
09-09-2008, 12:21 AM
yeah i'm not sure why but i quote this one :)

\m/ |>_<| \m/

RobinoZombie
09-09-2008, 04:03 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLIEkU0XHO0
This is probably the best it can get.
Dexter apperantly Hit the host(blonde stupit ****) and it made some splash in swedish tabloids.

atleast noodles is drunk, and dex, Buuut this clip makes me miss Higgins.

mrs_hollandova
09-09-2008, 04:09 AM
Dexter apperantly Hit the host(blonde stupit ****) and it made some splash in swedish tabloids.

O, strange :eek:

drummerbecca
09-09-2008, 04:13 AM
Lol, wow, Noodles was fucking wasted.

Hmm, I think 'apparently' is the key word here. Does anyone honestly think Dex would hit anyone, let alone a woman, on purpose? I doubt it. If he did hit her then she probably bloody well deserved it, but I doubt it was deliberate.

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 04:30 AM

AHAHAHAHA

AHAAHAH

so funny

it reminds me of myself

Oxygene
09-09-2008, 04:46 AM

WTF?! That video is weird where was it taken, and why would anyone force a camera like that?

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 05:58 AM
Lol, wow, Noodles was fucking wasted.

Hmm, I think 'apparently' is the key word here. Does anyone honestly think Dex would hit anyone, let alone a woman, on purpose? I doubt it. If he did hit her then she probably bloody well deserved it, but I doubt it was deliberate.

Dex, as any other guy could beat someone...however here it is not the case

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 06:14 AM
WTF?! That video is weird where was it taken, and why would anyone force a camera like that?

09/11/2003 at cafe opera

RobinoZombie
09-09-2008, 07:45 AM
They had a website up briefly and it didnt really go over too well:P haha

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 07:48 AM
They had a website up briefly and it didnt really go over too well:P haha

who had the website?

the paparazzi?

drummerbecca
09-09-2008, 07:49 AM
Dex, as any other guy could beat someone...however here it is not the case

Oh I don't doubt he could, not suggesting he's a pansy or anything. I just meant I don't really think it'd be in his nature to do so, unless he was really provoked, y'know? And as you say, in this case he clearly didn't do anything of the sort.

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 07:57 AM
Oh I don't doubt he could, not suggesting he's a pansy or anything. I just meant I don't really think it'd be in his nature to do so, unless he was really provoked, y'know? And as you say, in this case he clearly didn't do anything of the sort.

of course i'm talking about if he was provoced....like any of us! i suppose, and i like to think that way LOL

Cock Joke
09-09-2008, 08:13 AM

I've seen that video before, but never understood what was going on. How do we know Dexter hit her? And is he really one to hit anybody?

We're not getting the full scoop here.

Biggest offspring fan
09-09-2008, 08:13 AM
There have been a thread about that thing, and the article is there to.

http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4481&highlight=drunk+noodles

mrs_hollandova
09-09-2008, 09:12 AM
"The Offspring vocalist Dexter Holland was drunk and appeard dangerous when he left Café Opera and met the Big Brother star Linda Rosing. His bandpartner, guittarist Noodles, was so drunk he had to be led to the waiting transport to the hotel.
The celebreties' afterparty at Café Opera after yesterdays musicaward in TV3 got out of control.

-It was (ehh...?) and fighting. They threw glasses at us and hit towards me, says Big Brother-Linda Rosing to Expressen (Swedish newspaper) tonight.
<....some shit....>
When Linda was going to interview the american punkband Offspring's singer Dexter Holand he pushed her away. Then the bodyguards went to attack against Linda.
-All the ones from USA acted like real assholes, says Team Paparazzia's Richard Nilsson.
-The bodyguard just lift me up! The guys where rude and (?), says Linda Rosing.
<...some shit about Enrique Iglesias...>
Accoarding to someone, the punkband Offspring got so drunk they where lifted out of the bar.
<...some shit saying that the police arrived...>"

---------

Haha, "Big brother star"... I hate people like this.... Not talented + need to show themselfs = tragedy :p

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 11:03 AM
"The Offspring vocalist Dexter Holland was drunk and appeard dangerous when he left Café Opera and met the Big Brother star Linda Rosing. His bandpartner, guittarist Noodles, was so drunk he had to be led to the waiting transport to the hotel.
The celebreties' afterparty at Café Opera after yesterdays musicaward in TV3 got out of control.

-It was (ehh...?) and fighting. They threw glasses at us and hit towards me, says Big Brother-Linda Rosing to Expressen (Swedish newspaper) tonight.
<....some shit....>
When Linda was going to interview the american punkband Offspring's singer Dexter Holand he pushed her away. Then the bodyguards went to attack against Linda.
-All the ones from USA acted like real assholes, says Team Paparazzia's Richard Nilsson.
-The bodyguard just lift me up! The guys where rude and (?), says Linda Rosing.
<...some shit about Enrique Iglesias...>
Accoarding to someone, the punkband Offspring got so drunk they where lifted out of the bar.
<...some shit saying that the police arrived...>"

---------

Haha, "Big brother star"... I hate people like this.... Not talented + need to show themselfs = tragedy :p

AHHA funny!

and i don't believe they were THAT bad!

Stylie
09-09-2008, 11:18 AM

Hahah, this is great. I've heard about that article, but not seen this video.

Well, anyone make mistakes, but who knows if this was a mistake or not? Dexter could have a really good reason to hit her, or this could just be bullshit too. It's nothing proof here. Anyway, this video owns. Noodles is so drunk! :D

KHWHD
09-09-2008, 01:17 PM
I didn't see Dexter hit anyone. And to me it didn't really look like Noodles was hammered either. :confused:

drummerbecca
09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
He's being held up on the way to the van :p
If you look at how he's walking, he's got some serious chicken legs going on, lol

Biggest offspring fan
09-09-2008, 01:23 PM
I didn't see Dexter hit anyone. And to me it didn't really look like Noodles was hammered either. :confused:

Well thats just what that Big Brother slut Linda Rosing says to get attention, she's full of shit. Btw the video dosen't prove anything, it was filmed outside when they where about to leave.

rlplaymaker
09-09-2008, 02:33 PM

My buddy who lives in LA told me that Dexter came into a bar once, and was just hanging out and talking to everyone. Very laid back, humble, just a normal dude, ya know?

Some d bag was there, and said he was gonna kick Dexter's ass. My buddy told Dexter, " Dude, theres a guy here who is saying he is gonna kick your ass". He finished his beer and walked out, drove home. End of story. lol

Rutegard
09-09-2008, 02:34 PM
My buddy who lives in LA told me that Dexter came into a bar once, and was just hanging out and talking to everyone. Very laid back, humble, just a normal dude, ya know?

Some d bag was there, and said he was gonna kick Dexter's ass. My buddy told Dexter, " Dude, theres a guy here who is saying he is gonna kick your ass". He finished his beer and walked out, drove home. End of story. lol

who wanted to beat him?

you didn't find out?

awwww if i were you...

iPunk247
09-09-2008, 11:27 PM
fact or fiction true or false er something along teh lines eventhough they were
so drunk like whatever atlest something fucking awesome happened and shit..

mrs_hollandova
09-10-2008, 12:07 AM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8105/lindaryy8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

iPunk247
09-10-2008, 12:20 AM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8105/lindaryy8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

ew and ew. *pukes* she is fucking gross & ugly like a total hideous asshole LOL sorry oops my bad i meant to say *coughs* cunt!!!!1111

Oxygene
09-10-2008, 12:37 AM

I'm not an agressive guy, but if I heard someone talk about dexter like that I'd prolly go all batman on the guy

mrs_hollandova
09-10-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm not an agressive guy, but if I heard someone talk about dexter like that I'd prolly go all batman on the guy

haha :D :eek: :D

Oxygene
09-10-2008, 01:29 AM
haha :D :eek: :D
umm... yeah ok I guess :)

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 03:04 AM

i'd go all catwoman eheh

SERIOUSLY!!

talking about dex or noods or whatever i care about...

have you guys ever seen a fucked up mom?! that's my point!

i'd prepare some arsenic solution...put that into a syrenge and without him even knowing...he would be dead in few seconds....yeah that's how i like it...CLEAN :D

lost_nvrfound
09-10-2008, 08:04 AM
The article said he pushed her. It may have simply been a "back off a bit" type move. I really don't see him going all "BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH!" on her though.

Noodles was definitely in need of a little help getting to the car.

i'd prepare some arsenic solution...put that into a syrenge and without him even knowing...he would be dead in few seconds....yeah that's how i like it...CLEAN

arsenic can take from several hours to days to kill a person. And it is MESSY...

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 10:53 AM
The article said he pushed her. It may have simply been a "back off a bit" type move. I really don't see him going all "BACK THE FUCK OFF BITCH!" on her though.

Noodles was definitely in need of a little help getting to the car.

i'd prepare some arsenic solution...put that into a syrenge and without him even knowing...he would be dead in few seconds....yeah that's how i like it...CLEAN

arsenic can take from several hours to days to kill a person. And it is MESSY...

that's your arsenic...not mine!!

i won't reveal my secreat solution, don't forget some arsenic is used in therapy really....different types...

i've tried it with several cats and dogs and i must tell you...it's great...want some?

eheheehhahahah

selF_LexA
09-10-2008, 11:08 AM
OMG I'm not ever gona mess with any of you two! Or drink something at your house...:D:D

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 11:23 AM
OMG I'm not ever gona mess with any of you two! Or drink something at your house...:D:D

AHAHAH

drink mine drink mine :D it's quicker :p

lost_nvrfound
09-10-2008, 11:34 AM
that's your arsenic...not mine!!

i won't reveal my secreat solution, don't forget some arsenic is used in therapy really....different types...

i've tried it with several cats and dogs and i must tell you...it's great...want some?

eheheehhahahah

...Not really... I think I'm good... just had lunch.

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 11:35 AM
...Not really... I think I'm good... just had lunch.

ahaha :p

next time then