PDA

View Full Version : The Secret Show Poster?

yellow
08-05-2008, 05:31 AM
We all got a special secret show poster as we exited the building. (Thank you offspring). I would post a picture of it but i don't have that ability; if one of the other lucky reciepents could post a photo that would great!
What is the message? I don't get it. Who is the artist? Can I color it in more - it doesn't look finished? Is there something written in the outer red marks?

F@ BANKZ
08-05-2008, 05:35 AM
Is it the Hammerhead-pig one?

yellow
08-05-2008, 05:43 AM
Is it the Hammerhead-pig one?
I think so. Is that the name of it?

SaiKYoU
08-05-2008, 06:17 AM
i want a tshirt with the pig logo!!!!!!!!!

yellow
08-07-2008, 04:37 AM
The red on the outside is blood splatter from the 2 guns; I think.
I have an overwelming urge to color the background blue with yellow markings (especially if the res markings aren't blood.
What are other opinions?

Free?
08-07-2008, 08:45 AM
The red on the outside is blood splatter from the 2 guns; I think.
I have an overwelming urge to color the background blue with yellow markings (especially if the res markings aren't blood.
What are other opinions?

To color background yellow with blue markings!

Greekoldfan
08-07-2008, 04:59 PM
the pig with the guns looks like frank kozik's artwork.but it could be rise and fall artist Jason Goad.the pic of the guy with the baseball bat and octapus legs of rise and fall first page reminds me the americana pages artwork

yellow
08-09-2008, 12:15 AM
It sort of has a Pink Floyd "The wall" feeling. The military scenes and hammers.
My intentions for this thread are not to offend, but understand.
The art kind of sends a supporting message towards the military but then the pig is not a supportive message. Plus it seems as though the pigs brains have been blown out of his head and splattered in the background.
Are the offspring making a political statement on their view of war?

SaiKYoU
08-10-2008, 11:31 AM
It sort of has a Pink Floyd "The wall" feeling. The military scenes and hammers.
My intentions for this thread are not to offend, but understand.
The art kind of sends a supporting message towards the military but then the pig is not a supportive message. Plus it seems as though the pigs brains have been blown out of his head and splattered in the background.
Are the offspring making a political statement on their view of war?

lolz, no...

have you seen the music video, or read the lyrcs??!

yellow
08-10-2008, 01:26 PM
I have read the lyrics, but havent seen the video. I rewatched The Wall 2 nites ago. I thought it helped me understand, but I guess not.

yellow
08-19-2008, 02:49 AM
Yeah i finally saw the "hammerhead" video. Now I get the poster. I was right on the Pink Floyd the Wall. The video is like the modern version of the wall; well thats my opinion.
The poster isn't for or against war; war is a reality in this world.