PDA

View Full Version : The boards just "reset"?

Stylie
08-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Uhm... I don't know if this just happend to me or all others, but I just got logged of (that happends some times) and the boards got "reset"/all the threads turned red again, not grey like when you just been in a thread. Ehh, bad explanation, but I think you understand.

Don't know if this is the right section to post this thread in, though.

KHWHD
08-05-2008, 09:15 AM
Probably isn't the right section, cause it technically it's "The Offspring" related stuff. But no, mine didn't reset. Still the same and I've never had to re-log in before either.

offspring_freak_3
08-05-2008, 09:17 AM
you probably cleaned your cookies...

Rag Doll
08-05-2008, 09:23 AM
Thread moved.

And that didn't happen to me. I agree with whoever said you probably cleared your cookies or something.

Stylie
08-05-2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah, I knew it wasn't the right place. Sorry.
But no, I didn't clean my cookies, actually. Weird...

offspring_freak_3
08-05-2008, 09:43 AM
you don't neet to.
some browses automaticaly clean the cookies.
it happens to me all the time in all kind of boards.
i use the new firefox, so i'm quite used to it now...

Ryder1234
08-05-2008, 10:11 AM
Were you idle for a while? That used to happen to me when I was idle for a while. Then I just though fuck it, and turned on Remember Me

Stylie
08-05-2008, 01:16 PM
you don't neet to.
some browses automaticaly clean the cookies.
it happens to me all the time in all kind of boards.
i use the new firefox, so i'm quite used to it now...
Ah, that's the explanation. I'm using the new Firefox too - the best.

Were you idle for a while? That used to happen to me when I was idle for a while. Then I just though fuck it, and turned on Remember Me

I don't know what idle means.

Ryder1234
08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
It's when you aren't doing anything for a while, like if you left your PC for a while, came back and clicked on a new page, it would have logged you out. Or if you are on the same page for a while, and still moving your mouse, it might still log you out.

lost_nvrfound
08-05-2008, 09:32 PM
mine used to do it but Remember Me was the fix for it

Ryder1234
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
Yeah, but for some reason my PC just clears my cookies for no reason (while I'm on the web), so I still have to log in sometimes. That doesn't happen If I use my PSP for the web, though.

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-06-2008, 07:44 AM
Then I just though fuck it, and turned on Remember Me

I always turn on the Remember Me key, otherwise it loses me between threads and then I have to log on again.