View Full Version : Noodles Is a madd Nickname

SK8rocka
08-06-2008, 01:28 AM
Noodles is a very unique and cool nickname
How did he get that nickname? ive heard some storys but i dont know
Can anybody help me here?

Oxygene
08-06-2008, 01:34 AM
I think Thom Wilson named him Noodles 'cause he was always noodling around on the guitar or something...

dunno something along the lines of that

disclaimer_07
08-06-2008, 01:38 AM
Haha, maybe he likes noodles, well, just kidding ;0

Budzy
08-06-2008, 01:39 AM
i heard somewhere that its becos he was a janitor (sry, custodian :) ) and mop head looks like a bunch of noodles.
thats so awesome btw. I was so proud of offspring when i found out he used to be a janitor turned millionaire rockstar.

Oxygene
08-06-2008, 01:59 AM
i heard somewhere that its becos he was a janitor (sry, custodian :) ) and mop head looks like a bunch of noodles.
thats so awesome btw. I was so proud of offspring when i found out he used to be a janitor turned millionaire rockstar.

He's actually a yuppie university student financing his studies as a janitor turned millionaire rockstar.. which I think is cooler than your original scenario :)

Szandi
08-06-2008, 02:16 AM
I read that. Noodles is an orphan boy in a film. and Noodles(offspring) was an orpham too. he's been adopted.
(maybe this is false I don't know)

Anka
08-06-2008, 03:16 AM
I read in some interview with Dexter that Noodles ate for long time just noodles of one type and nothing else...

Rutegard
08-06-2008, 05:03 AM
I read in some interview with Dexter that Noodles ate for long time just noodles of one type and nothing else...

ahahahaha

taht's odd!!!!

eheheheh cool stuff you got there!!

where's that interview anyway?

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-06-2008, 05:27 AM
I think Thom Wilson named him Noodles 'cause he was always noodling around on the guitar or something...

I am 99% sure that this is the correct answer :D

This is reminds me of the Lasange pants, I don't know why ;)

F@ BANKZ
08-06-2008, 05:29 AM
Noodles has a real name??

And lol, lasagne

Little_Miss_1565
08-06-2008, 10:38 AM
I read that. Noodles is an orphan boy in a film. and Noodles(offspring) was an orpham too. he's been adopted.
(maybe this is false I don't know)

Noodles is the baby at the beginning of "Pink Flamingos." Connie and Raymond Marble keep runaways locked in the basement, impregnate them, and sell the babies to lesbian couples. Noodles is the first baby you see the Marbles sell. No idea if Noodles was actually played by Noodles, though.

I think they've told interviewers a lot of different stories. :)

Rutegard
08-06-2008, 10:53 AM
I think they've told interviewers a lot of different stories. :)

that's funny!

iPunk247
09-02-2008, 11:17 PM
:confused:as in ramen noodles soup or speggetti noodles w/meat balls :eek:

Rutegard
09-03-2008, 02:48 AM
Noodles has a real name??

And lol, lasagne

of course LOOLOL

do you think his mama just came up with this stupid idea of calling her son noodleS?? LOOOOL

kevin!