PDA

View Full Version : Vote for YGGFK in Australia

rise_and_fall
08-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Hey everyone we need people to vote on this online survey for You're Gonna Go Far Kid. Its a survey for an Australian Radio station. You have to register first at this site http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/music/musicjury and then complete the survey which takes about 5 minutes. When you have to tick any boxes always choose 104.9 Triple M

rise_and_fall
08-07-2008, 04:14 AM
Just wondering if anyone has done this, it would mean more airplay here in australia. Come on do it for the Offspring

Rutegard
08-07-2008, 06:07 AM
Just wondering if anyone has done this, it would mean more airplay here in australia. Come on do it for the Offspring

i am registered....now what?

edit: ok i guess i have to wait for the list huh?...

rise_and_fall
08-08-2008, 01:44 AM
After you register it should take you to a page where you can choose to take the list straight away

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
08-08-2008, 04:15 AM
I heard it on the radio on wed night, was awesome. And they played Pretty Fly today ;)

Rutegard
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
today i saw 2 times hammerhead live at rock am ring at MTV

but i have never seen the oficial video..ahaha...go figure...

bighead384
08-08-2008, 01:51 PM
Hmmm, I was watching Good Fellas yesterday and I noticed something. Joe Pesci says "dance fucker...dance!" when he kills that guy Spider (the kid who brings the gangsters drinks when they're playing cards. He was saying how he wants the kid to "dance the drink over to him" after referencing "The Oklahoma Kid", where he apparently got the idea. And clearly, Joe Pesci is a bully in this movie who gains power, which is part of the theme to YGGFK, which Dexter says in an interview.

Coincidence?

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 01:33 PM
i'm sure it is not

come on guys, don't let this one die....YET

rise_and_fall
08-09-2008, 10:22 PM
This is a pathetic response, but I thank everyone who has voted