PDA

View Full Version : Official 2008 College Football Thread (and 2009 Bowls)

hshduppsnt
08-07-2008, 12:40 PM
The other college football thread was short and old and didn't seem worthy of a bump so, given college football is about to start again, figured I'd create a thread to begin the discussion and trash talking that goes along with all this.

And, to give a shout out to my California Golden Bears!

We're going to surprise people this year, down with the damned trojans from hell! (no offense dexter... but i hate your school's sports teams)

plus, we all know these games are more fun than nfl games anyway, sudden death overtime, bah!

any pac-10 people around?

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 12:49 PM
If Notre Dame embarrasses my hometown one more year, I'll disown the motherfuckers. No pressure!

Oh, and I'll also pledge my undying love to USC, Navy, Michigan, and every other rival team.

Rag Doll
08-07-2008, 12:53 PM
My next-door neighbors are fucking obsessed with Notre Dame. And I have no idea why. They were both born and raised in Northern NJ. They didn't go to school there. I don't think their family members went to school there. But they go there constantly for the games and wanted their daughter to go to school there. AND they're like flying to some special game in Ireland or something this year/next year.

That's all I know about college football. yup.

hshduppsnt
08-07-2008, 12:56 PM
haha notre dame,
i have a good friend here in another one of the grad labs, graduated from notre dame, and i have to say, as badly as cal embarrassed itself last year, i felt ok every week i came back down here, because he had a bigger sob story than i did every week :)

Hopefully the media starts to realize that notre dame blows...

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 12:58 PM
I understand the nostalgia for the old guard Notre Dame, but anyone who is planning trips to South Bend -- and let me tell you, it is NOT CHEAP to fly to the South Bend airport -- let alone trips to Ireland after the season they just had needs to seriously question their own mental status.

hshduppsnt
08-07-2008, 01:53 PM
I can't imagine flying to Ireland to watch a football game if there weren't More factors involved...

across the US is one thing... I'm still thinking about going to Maryland for Cal's game on sept 13th. But I also have some friends on the east coast who may visit.

International though... that's something else.

Also i've been told south bend has basically nothing to do... though i've never been there myself

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Also i've been told south bend has basically nothing to do... though i've never been there myself

Believe it, dude. Unless sitting at Steak 'n Shake all night is your idea of a good time.

Jakebert
08-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Fun fact: last year the mascot of my college, The University of Akron, won the Capital One Mascot of the Year contest.

Little_Miss_1565
08-07-2008, 03:46 PM
What's the mascot?

Jakebert
08-07-2008, 03:49 PM
Zippy the Kangaroo.

hshduppsnt
08-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Zippy the Kangaroo.

haha yes, the akron zips, we played them in basketball one year and we COULD NOT figure out what the hell a Zip was hahahaha

hshduppsnt
08-08-2008, 02:00 PM
http://www.philsteele.com/Bowls/bowlprojections.html Phil steele's bowl projections (yeah early, I know)...

florida vs. osu championship again?... please... just no...

hshduppsnt
08-11-2008, 12:13 PM
and... UCLA loses his 2nd quarter back this offseason.
Never like to see anyone get hurt but... love to see those bruins flounder hahaha...

hshduppsnt
08-16-2008, 11:39 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/rankings?pollId=1

AP poll is out, Georgia as number 1, interesting. and How many times does OSU need to get spanked in the national championship for these idiots to stop listing them as a #1 or a #2.

(... also a very disappointingly high start for the university of spoiled children... :-/)

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2008, 12:04 PM
ND not even ranked! Two votes only! They better fucking rock this shit this year. I like the coach. He's a family friend. But I'm reasonably sure the university isn't afraid to Willingham him.

hshduppsnt
08-28-2008, 11:28 PM
and on night 1...

I witnessed some ridiculous football... anyone else?
South Carolina beating NC State 34-0... even after throwing 4 INTs

and even worse...
the battle of who wanted to lose the game more between stanfurd and osu...

osu who threw a pass into their own end zone on a RB screen for a safety... stanfurd up 8 punts the ball even though they had another 10 seconds of clock to kill...
osu with 40+ seconds and a time out instead of going out of bounds at the 1 try to reach the ball into the end zone and fumble it... touch back... and for two short days furd will be the top team in the pac-10...

gotta love college football! Cal MSU Saturday at 5 pm pst... forget clemson alabama! go bears!

Thomas
08-29-2008, 12:13 AM
I'm praying to God that Arizona goes to the Aloha bowl. If they do, then I'M GOING TO HAWAII!!!!!

But realistically, I hope we don't suck as much as the last decade or so.

arak0r
08-29-2008, 03:34 AM
sigh. another year of irish football, another year of massive disappointment. until they get a decent defense itll be the same story.

Little_Miss_1565
08-29-2008, 10:09 AM
sigh. another year of irish football, another year of massive disappointment. until they get a decent defense itll be the same story.

I'll choke a bitch. Swearrrrr t'god. Game 1 is Sept. 6th vs. San Diego State. Think NBC can exert any pressure on them to quit sucking? The "Notre Dame Central" section of the NBC Sports site looks totally ridic when they blow like they did last season.

hshduppsnt
08-29-2008, 11:45 AM

I'll choke a bitch. Swearrrrr t'god. Game 1 is Sept. 6th vs. San Diego State. Think NBC can exert any pressure on them to quit sucking? The "Notre Dame Central" section of the NBC Sports site looks totally ridic when they blow like they did last season.

haha - don't worry - I can't imagine, even Last years disaster of a team, losing to san diego state.

and if they do, I would imagine Weiss getting fired right away. Though frankly, I'm shocked he's still there as it is so what do I know. You fighting Irish confuse me :)

but for now I'll bask in the glory of having more AP votes than you - even if we didn't make the poll either! (though our top WR just got hurt and may not play Saturday so... :-/)

Thomas: Don't get your hopes up dude, I was hoping after the disaster we had last year we'd go to aloha, instead we got the bell helicopter armed forces bowl in fort worth texas against air force academy. That was a fun weekend lemme tell you :) (everyone was nice to us until we destroyed them). Unless - I haven't checked - has aloha become an official pac-10 tie in?
But with Locker hurt, Costa out for the year, UCLA playing their 3rd guy, OSU proving to be beyond awful last night, Furd Also being beyond awful last year... and still having tuitama - you'll probably end mid standings - you can come to sf and enjoy the emerald bowl :) - or vegas!

arak0r
08-29-2008, 11:50 AM
hah, yeah sd state should be a win at least. charlie really cant afford another fuck up though, first that operation.. now the team :(

jrwilson
08-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Virginia Tech just lost to ECU. I wonder when Sean Glennon will stop sucking.

Llamas
08-30-2008, 06:16 PM
plus, we all know these games are more fun than nfl games anyway, sudden death overtime, bah!

Hmm, while I love NCAA football, the system is all messed up. Two conferences, bowl game best of each conference is so much better than having 5 million bowl games that nobody cares about. Determining who's in the BCS just doesn't make sense.

If OSU is in the BCS this year, I'll scream. I cheered for them in the last two years, and I actually thought last year's game was unfair, but if they are in the BCS again this year, I probably won't be cheering for them. I'm sick of them.

That poll has Illinois too low, and Penn State too high. And OSU too high.

All things aside, Golden Gophers all the way!!!! Yeah! Okay, realistically, I'd just like to see them have a winning record this year and to win their bowl game. This is the new coach's time to shine. One year before the NEW STADIUM.

RickyCrack
09-01-2008, 01:09 AM
the Illinois missouri game was absolutely amazing. apparently zook finally learned how to build a good program. they're going to be fun to watch this year.

Michigan isn't looking too promising so it looks like Osu, Illinois and probably purdue will have to carry the big10 this year.

Iowa looks like its making a come back. anybody see that true freshman jewel Hampton carry the ball? people are calling him a new tavian banks.

oh yeah, llamas, Minnesota is going down this year

hshduppsnt
09-04-2008, 08:51 PM
I know I'm late (given its thursday) but I was gone for a while having gone up to Berkeley for the long weekend then doing a lot of work in lab to make up for it but...

how about that pac-10? only wazzu kinda stank it up...

and how about those cal bears, eh? Lots of troubles but still 38-31 win over msu :)!

that was exciting, I'm still recovering (my voice is still kinda dead). This weekend should be another good one ... best of luck to you ND people ...

Thomas
09-04-2008, 09:56 PM
haha. Arizona beat Idaho 70-0. Granted, it's Idaho, but it was still awesome.

hshduppsnt
09-04-2008, 10:16 PM
haha. Arizona beat Idaho 70-0. Granted, it's Idaho, but it was still awesome.

yeah that was a hell of a score

Thomas
09-04-2008, 10:38 PM
If nothing else, I want the Cats to go to the Aloha bowl this year. Everybody please pray that the U of A Wildcats go to the Aloha bowl!

hshduppsnt
09-04-2008, 10:45 PM
^ as long as Cal beats you guys I'll hope for you to go anywhere (even if I'm still a little bitter that this bowl rotates and so last year we had to go to fort worth for the armed forces bowl against air force... boy was that an awkward couple of days :) - especially after our awesome come back win - also still a little bitter that we couldn't score from first and goal on the 1 - hawkins tripped when open to the end zone, jackson barely stepped out of bounds, and we blew a 17 point lead - yeah it was two years ago but that loss cost us the rose bowl... along with the usc one since they lost twice as well...)

aloha bowl would be pretty sweet- much better than emerald, or that one in san diego county (not holiday but the low down one - though I kinda hate the holiday bowl too)... vegas I would hammer a little more but I sorta had fun in that bowl a couple years ago.

Thomas
09-05-2008, 12:31 AM
haha. I just want the Cats to go to the Aloho bowl because the marching band goes with them. ;)

And you better watch out. It looks like we might actually have a decent team this year. Maybe not Rose Bowl material, but definitely better than the past 7 or 8 years.

hshduppsnt
09-05-2008, 04:56 PM
http://calbears.cstv.com/genrel/090408aaa.html

Woo hoo! The trees are finally coming down! (not something I'd normally be excited about)

those idiots living up there have finally lost!

It kills me that this became an environmental issue when UC promised to plant 3 times as many trees as was forced to be cut in order to finally improve our stadium... (the real legal action had nothing to do with trees of course)

I know, it sounds insensitive but if you had to walk by these idiots when you went to class or later whenever you come back to visit... well whatever, Cal will finally have a decent facility and hopefully the west side won't fall over any more given the stadium is on a fault line...

Little_Miss_1565
09-06-2008, 02:05 PM
hah, yeah sd state should be a win at least.

First quarter. ND let SD get first down after first down, and now that ND finally has the ball, SD is reeeally showing them up. I'm not sure I can bear to look, though of course I'll keep watching.

EDIT: ND picked back up, and then 3 yards from the goal line Hughes had the down but the ref called it for SD, and then after reviewing the play they upheld it, and that's a bunch of bull. Now SD has a touchdown. Grr.

My sister texted to tell me that Clausen's parents are sitting behind her and they yelled at her for standing up. LOL.

Thomas
09-07-2008, 01:30 AM
Arizona beat Toledo 41-16!

Aloha bowl, here I come!

hshduppsnt
09-07-2008, 01:49 PM
First quarter. ND let SD get first down after first down, and now that ND finally has the ball, SD is reeeally showing them up. I'm not sure I can bear to look, though of course I'll keep watching.

EDIT: ND picked back up, and then 3 yards from the goal line Hughes had the down but the ref called it for SD, and then after reviewing the play they upheld it, and that's a bunch of bull. Now SD has a touchdown. Grr.

My sister texted to tell me that Clausen's parents are sitting behind her and they yelled at her for standing up. LOL.

hahaha funny bout your sister, I have the same problem when I go on road games and there is no defined student section. Hey you squeaked out the win congrats!

Arizona beat Toledo 41-16!

Aloha bowl, here I come!

I saw that dude, Arizona putting up some serious points this season. 70-0 now this. We have one ourselves now too though :) 66-3 over wazzu - even after we started playing our 2nd and 3rd string guys :)

Sidewinder
09-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Yay Matthew Stafford, yay Knowshon Moreno.

Edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFtszXrC0R0 prooooo

Little_Miss_1565
09-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Hey you squeaked out the win congrats!

Thanks! I can't help but feel like it was kind of a hollow victory, though. Like, if it wasn't for that last minute touchdown, they would have only won by like 1 point and considering this was supposed to be the sure win, I'm not sure even this victory bodes well for them.

Clausen is such a d-bag. Jeezus.

Little_Miss_1565
09-13-2008, 02:59 PM
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M WATCHING THE SAME TEAM KICK ASS RIGHT NOW!!

4 TDs, 3 of which in the 1st quarter.

Holy shit.

arak0r
09-13-2008, 04:16 PM
ahh this is nice to watch, even though clearly neither team is as good as they have been in the past

Llamas
09-13-2008, 08:14 PM
Whoo hoo! Gophers are 3-0! Normally, 3-0 in the preseason wouldn't be a big deal... but because the Gophers were 1-0 last year, with their only win being the first preseason game, this is great! The Gophers might be back to being mediocre!!

Anyway, I'm watching USC cream OSU right now. I should be cheering OSU because they're Big Ten, but I just can't help it. USC is playing so well, and OSU is fouling left and right. We'll see if OSU can step it up in the second half...

RickyCrack
09-13-2008, 11:38 PM
Whoo hoo! Gophers are 3-0! Normally, 3-0 in the preseason wouldn't be a big deal... but because the Gophers were 1-0 last year, with their only win being the first preseason game, this is great! The Gophers might be back to being mediocre!!

Anyway, I'm watching USC cream OSU right now. I should be cheering OSU because they're Big Ten, but I just can't help it. USC is playing so well, and OSU is fouling left and right. We'll see if OSU can step it up in the second half...

remember when you almost lost to NIu? at least you beat bowling green against all odds according to espn predictions lololol
how did it feel to trail Montana for the majority of the game
hay did you hear we beat Isu?

Llamas
09-14-2008, 01:49 AM
remember when you almost lost to NIu? at least you beat bowling green against all odds according to espn predictions lololol
how did it feel to trail Montana for the majority of the game
hay did you hear we beat Isu?

Hey stop being mean. :( We's supposed to be friends until the Iowa/Minnesota game! I cheered for Iowa against ISU... you cheer 4 us k?

RickyCrack
09-14-2008, 03:04 AM
of course I cheer for Minnesota. they're my next favorite big ten team next to Michigan. I find it very hard to root for ohio and even purdue and especially Wisconsin. our conference looks really weak this year and it bums me out. in two or three years Iowa and Minnesota are going to battling for the big ten championship mark my words. your running back looks really good but we might be a little deeper in that chart. also wait until our new qb gets some experience under his belt. christensen is good but as you saw last year he sucked it up. stanzi looked like a pro last week. today was his first big game.

youre going down this year but your coach is doing a really good job and Minnesota will be really scary in a few years

hshduppsnt
09-14-2008, 08:14 AM
man yesterday sucked college football wise. Congrats to the Gophers and to the Irish... but man am I in a foul mood...

and boy did the pac-10 stink it up Big time yesterday :-/...

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 11:09 AM
Dude that Irish win was NASTY. I haven't seen a game that dramatic in years! Even Charlie got taken out with an injury! Holy shit!

hshduppsnt
09-14-2008, 01:06 PM
haha yeah I caught the highlights, it was ridiculous. I'll admit I laughed when they showed Weiss go down hahaha - didn't hear what happened though and hopefully he's not seriously hurt.

Little_Miss_1565
09-14-2008, 01:40 PM
I'll admit I laughed when they showed Weiss go down hahaha - didn't hear what happened though and hopefully he's not seriously hurt.

Yeah, it does look pretty funny because he's such a rotund and jolly looking guy, but he tore his ACL and MCL in the tumble and is in for surgery on Tuesday.

hshduppsnt
09-14-2008, 03:49 PM
Yeah, it does look pretty funny because he's such a rotund and jolly looking guy, but he tore his ACL and MCL in the tumble and is in for surgery on Tuesday.

wow... well now I feel bad for laughing. I'm always amused when players (not just football) crash into people, basketball being the best case with the media courtside, or in college case with students. Usually they end up being ok so I just laugh at what must've been a moment of terror on their part when someone came flying at...

wait a minute... this sounds familiar... oh yeah I got hit at a basketball game once... hahah :)... just my knee but my friend to my left took a nice shot to the crotch and was down for a good minute or two... we still make fun of him for that one, too bad it wasn't caught on the broadcast... (equally entertaining broadcast moment... yeah im all over the place... had a roommate play 4th string DE for Cal... got into garbage time once on the road, blocked a screen pass that everyone else bit on, almost pick 6 but he couldn't bring the ball down... commentators clearly paused as they looked up his name and upon knowing nothing about him proceeded to say "I guess Coach Tedford is giving everyone who came a chance to play today" - poor guy couldn't decide to be happy he was mentioned or sad because of what they said hahahaha)

Sidewinder
09-22-2008, 11:49 PM
SEC! SEC! SEC!

6 teams in the top 25 now that VANDY is 4-0 and at 21.

Also, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkhcewfLf-Y

Thomas
09-22-2008, 11:55 PM
Arizona is now 3-1!

We haven't had a winning season since 1998 (lolz), but this looks like it might be our year!

Then again, we haven't played any fantastic teams yet, but we've been playing well nonetheless.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2008, 12:08 AM
Jimmy Clausen is a candyass! Intentional grounding is for sissies.

Sidewinder
09-23-2008, 12:14 AM
L2 Matthew Stafford. 158 passer rating ftw.

hshduppsnt
09-24-2008, 11:13 AM
Anyone else really hate Bye weeks? especially after a loss you shouldn't have? It needs to be saturday already...

hshduppsnt
09-25-2008, 10:28 PM
hahahahahaha freakin usc...

i dont care what the pac-10 looks like right now to anyone else, I'm enjoying this too much!

Thomas
10-05-2008, 03:30 PM
Holy shit, is Arizona actually number 1 in the Pac-10?

4-1, baby! YES YES YES!!!!!

Good season. We're totally going to a bowl game.

Llamas
10-05-2008, 08:25 PM
We need 1 more win to be bowl eligible... and we played a fairly good game against OSU. This is definitely the best I've EVER seen our defense. Not that that's saying much of anything at all, but it's good to see.

hshduppsnt
10-06-2008, 05:32 PM
Holy shit, is Arizona actually number 1 in the Pac-10?

4-1, baby! YES YES YES!!!!!

Good season. We're totally going to a bowl game.

oh man... two weeks... top two teams in Pac-10 meet in Arizona.

Cal vs. UA... that's gonna be a good game.

this past week was fun too 24-14 Cal over ASU and

special thanks to ND - always fun to see the furd lose :)

RickyCrack
11-09-2008, 12:47 PM
oh hai, my college is better than yours.

Did your college just beat penn state? no? you suck, and i'm awesome.

iowa city was fucking insane last night. i think i'm still drunk.

Llamas
11-09-2008, 07:41 PM
Fuck Iowa for messing up Penn State's chances at BCS.

And fuck Michigan and Northwestern. Really, fuck Marion Barber for showing up and chilling out on the sideline and not putting on a uniform and running that MF ball through Michigan's defense. Typical Gopher football... first half of the year we're awesome, and then we suck in the second half. Iowa game is the last game in the metrodome EVER. This means we'll have never beaten Michigan in the metrodome (we've beaten them once in the last 19 times we played them, and it was at the big house). But hey- at least we're definitely going to a (shitty) bowl game- Michigan can't go to one. Hail hail to Michigan, the cesspool of the East!!!

Thomas
11-09-2008, 07:51 PM
So for the first time in 10 years, Arizona is basically definitely going to a bowl game! I'm pretty excited, especially since I'm in the band and we get to travel with the team!

Llamas
11-09-2008, 08:02 PM
So for the first time in 10 years, Arizona is basically definitely going to a bowl game! I'm pretty excited, especially since I'm in the band and we get to travel with the team!

Seems exciting... til you go to fucking Nashville 3 out of 4 years. WTF.

Thomas
11-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Well, considering how good Arizona's team is this year and how godawful the rest of the Pac-10 is, looks like we are gonna make it a good bowl game! Fiesta Bowl is probably most likely, Hawaii bowl least likely, and still hopeful for Rose Bowl.

Llamas
11-09-2008, 08:19 PM
You guys have to play Oregon. And Oregon State.

USC is gonna win out.
Either Oregon or Oregon State will finish the season with no more than 3 losses.
If you guys win out the season, I think you'd still be 3rd in the Pac 10... and I don't think USC is gonna be in the BCS this year. I think USC is gonna be Rose bowl. Fiesta Bowl is gonna be Utah and Texas Tech, methinks. Hawaii bowl would be pretty cool for you guys, though.

I think we're off to the Insight bowl.

RickyCrack
11-10-2008, 02:03 AM
shits looking good for my hawks.

according to recent tradition we'll go to the cap 1 or fiesta bowl. arizona has no chance at a rose bowl bid. and even still, i'd hate for them to get dominated by either penn or ohio state. plz, i want a good rose bowl game.

watch out llamas looks like your little gophers are gonna be dominated by my team. and if you think you'll be running on us like you have been against your other teams with that option run o. think again. shit won't work, we'll give your qb the hardest hits known to man. think your o line can contain mitch king and pat angerer? (they're on the top of the big 10//nation for sacks and tfls)

otherwise you really do have my deepest sympathy for the michigan and nw games. i was rooting for you stupid team. lol jk. they're not stupid.

RickyCrack
11-15-2008, 02:43 PM
nobody cares about college ball this year?

ps nice td pass alan weber.

PPS nice kick return

Llamas
11-15-2008, 11:44 PM
College football can bite me. :( :( Gophers have returned to form... win the first half of the year, lose the second half. I hate my life.

We'll end the season with yet another loss to Iowa, and end up in another crappy bowl game. And then we'll find out if the new stadium does us any good, as we all have to stand outside in below zero temperatures to watch football.

hshduppsnt
11-16-2008, 12:32 PM
man this season has been real up and down...

sorry thomas looks like you aren't going to hawaii... I'd be surprised if Arizona fell that far...

No offense but now that OSU beat us, I want them to beat you and oregon as well to go to the rose bowl, usc can go to fiesta

then, if we win out, its still holiday for us, sun for oregon and probably vegas for you...

man the pac-10 is a mess this year hahaha...

but boy does cal have some potential for next year! (ie when we aren't playing our third string O-Line...)

Llamas
11-16-2008, 04:24 PM
I hate Alabama. HATE. I've hated them since 2004, and I'm sooo mad they're #1. WTF. This might be one BCS bowl I don't watch.

barangatang
11-17-2008, 07:10 PM
When I think of College football, I paint a picture in my head of Jahvid Best running down field, chased by about 200 or so disgruntled opposing players and orcs.

Thomas
11-17-2008, 08:37 PM
Well, it turns out the hawaii bowl wouldn't even pay for the band to go, so eff that anyway. It looks like the Las Vegas bowl would be my best bet. That loss on saturday was a heartbreaker. :(

We should definitely be able to demolish OSU this week, though. We tend to do a lot better on home games anyway.

RickyCrack
11-17-2008, 08:50 PM
texas tech will win out as the bcs champions. fuck alabama.

Llamas
11-17-2008, 08:52 PM
Well, it turns out the hawaii bowl wouldn't even pay for the band to go, so eff that anyway. It looks like the Las Vegas bowl would be my best bet. That loss on saturday was a heartbreaker. :(

We should definitely be able to demolish OSU this week, though. We tend to do a lot better on home games anyway.

Most schools doe :p

RC, u betta b rite. HEY we should BCS party!!!

RickyCrack
11-17-2008, 08:58 PM
you bring the chips, i'll bring the condoms.

Llamas
11-17-2008, 09:02 PM
you bring the chips, i'll bring the condoms.

lawlz. what about the radlers??

RickyCrack
11-17-2008, 09:15 PM
i'll just pour night train + MD20-20 down your throat until you're too tired to resist.

hshduppsnt
11-18-2008, 01:22 AM

cept i need you to lose because i'm still set on going to the holiday bowl...i think you ironically go to a worse bowl game if you win this game...

i need to go look at the standings again...

hshduppsnt
11-18-2008, 01:23 AM
When I think of College football, I paint a picture in my head of Jahvid Best running down field, chased by about 200 or so disgruntled opposing players and orcs.

Yes! And none of them come even close and he slows down when he gets to the end zone because he doesn't even need to be running that fast :)

then you hear the Cal band in all it's glory!

_Lost_
11-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Whats that, whats that? Thats the sound of NC State slaughtering UNC! OH YEAH! Can't touch this!

Thomas
11-22-2008, 09:46 PM
dammit. .

_Lost_
11-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Shout aloud to the men who will play the game to win
We're behind you, keep fighting for State---
Hold that line, hold 'em fast,
We'll reach victory at last
We're behind you, keep fighting for State---
Rise up to the fray and let your colors wave,
Shout out for dear old N.C. State;--GO STATE!
And where-e'er we go,
we'll let the whole world know,
We're behind you, keep fighting for State.

barangatang
11-22-2008, 09:56 PM
Yes! And none of them come even close and he slows down when he gets to the end zone because he doesn't even need to be running that fast :)

then you hear the Cal band in all it's glory!

Did you go to the big game today?
I touched the axe!

RickyCrack
11-23-2008, 12:48 AM
sorry my hawks dominated you bri. do you like how our second string still held you to a shut out and also scored? I did. just feel lucky we took pity and didn't score any more on you.

I'm still sad I didn't get you pregnant If that makes you feel better.

but I will. bet on it.

u sexy

Llamas
11-23-2008, 08:16 PM
sorry my hawks dominated you bri. do you like how our second string still held you to a shut out and also scored? I did. just feel lucky we took pity and didn't score any more on you.

I'm still sad I didn't get you pregnant If that makes you feel better.

but I will. bet on it.

u sexy

I made the intelligent decision to drink 8 beers on an empty stomach before the game, so I actually don't have a clue what happened during it... I just know we got shut out. But this weekend sucked so much ass that the game paled in comparison. And you didn't visit me, so that made it suck more.

Thomas
12-06-2008, 11:27 PM
So yeah, The UA/ASU game awesome. Looks like I'm headed to vegas!

Thomas
12-21-2008, 01:17 PM
So yeah. Vegas Bowl. It was cold as hell. But Arizona won the first bowl game we've been to in 10 years! Oh, it was exciting, especially because in the past three days I had somewhere around a total of 9 hours of sleep. Oh yeah, rehearsal and a billion performances were fun...

RickyCrack
12-21-2008, 03:03 PM
my team got the outback bowl. we're playing the south carolina gamecocks. seriously whatthefuck? so basically my new years day is going to consist of waking up early still drunk and completely pisst, watch my hawkeyes kills the gamecocks so horribly that the mercy rule is incited, and then pass out drunk again.

RickyCrack
01-02-2009, 08:33 PM
raise your hand if your team won their bowl.

ps Utah is killing Alabama right now: discuss

hshduppsnt
01-02-2009, 08:53 PM

ps Utah is killing Alabama right now: discuss

hell yes they did! Way to go Pac-10! 5-0 in bowls
Big 10 proves once again to be a fraud,
Big 12 proves they know nothing about defense or how to play against defense...

so who wins? texas or osu? hahaha...

and the mighty sec... well... what can I say? I still think florida hammers oklahoma so i'll keep my mouth shut but...

all in all 9-4 with a win in the emerald bowl :) Wooo! it was a fun game too.
Credit also to ND for finally breaking their bowl streak and Winning one of them.

RickyCrack
01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
watch yo mouf about the big ten son.

Cock Joke
01-02-2009, 09:00 PM
Maryland won the fuckin' humanitarian bowl! YEAAAA!

hshduppsnt
01-02-2009, 09:04 PM
watch yo mouf about the big ten son.

:D - fine... ohio state, penn state, michigan prove once again to be frauds?

RickyCrack
01-02-2009, 09:45 PM
good thing I'm an Iowa fan.

did Ohio state already play? I better not have missed it

what was the Penn state Oregon state score again?

hshduppsnt
01-02-2009, 09:53 PM
good thing I'm an Iowa fan.

did Ohio state already play? I better not have missed it

what was the Penn state Oregon state score again?

oregon state is always awful at the beginning of the season...
how'd penn state do against usc?

ohio state plays on monday against texas

also howd' usc osu go?
what about cal mich st.?

I'll give iowa credit for being an underrated team in your conference though actually.

Thomas
01-02-2009, 09:56 PM
USC won, which means that the Pac-10 is 5-0 in the BCS. Weak conference, my ass!

Little_Miss_1565
01-02-2009, 10:14 PM

Shit yes!

Credit also to ND for finally breaking their bowl streak and Winning one of them.

WOO! So what if we were, for all intents and purposes, playing a high school team. :) I couldn't tell if Clausen finally figured out how to be a QB or if Hawaii was just that bad. Golden Tate was the best part of that game, along with Michael Floyd. It was so pathetic, I was in South Bend at a Christmas party and loads of people are in the living room watching the game.

Llamas
01-03-2009, 02:27 AM
Fuk u :(

Big 10 proves once again to be a fraud,

:D - fine... ohio state, penn state, michigan prove once again to be frauds?

The big 10 got fucked cause all our teams got bumped up one bowl game harder than they should've been in. I'm surprised any of our teams are winning.