PDA

View Full Version : Meet And Greet with The Offspring

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 09:31 AM
For those of you that would actually like to attend please vote. And if you're not attending, please don't vote. I know some would like to see out curiousity, but it's important that no one fucks up the voting. If you're choosing "other" please specify why, and where. Thanks.

F@ BANKZ
08-08-2008, 09:46 AM
I voted for other because I can only attend if it is to be at European venue

Capricorn4
08-08-2008, 10:07 AM
I'm interseted and I voted other because in the near future I'm not able to leave Europe.

MAXTER
08-08-2008, 11:05 AM
Italy or Poland, Because We European Loves The Offspring!!!

Camilamazed
08-08-2008, 11:07 AM
I voted for NY. I already told you why, Shank.

But I still think there should be one after each concert so that people are more likely to go and be there for the meet and greet.

MAXTER
08-08-2008, 11:09 AM
I voted for NY. I already told you why, Shank.

But I still think there should be one after each concert so that people are more likely to go and be there for the meet and greet.

It's A Great Idea After Every Offspring's show Meet And Greet With Fans

Camilamazed
08-08-2008, 11:16 AM
I also think this is better because it's guarantee thet everybody will buy tickets and be there. This way there won't be any kind of expenses for the band nor for the people willing to fly and stuff.. We would only spend money with tickets.

This way sounds reasonable for me.

MAXTER
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
Example

The Offspring Show - $30
The Offspring Show + Meet And Greet - $80

Rutegard
08-08-2008, 11:20 AM
It's A Great Idea After Every Offspring's show Meet And Greet With Fans

yeah and with REAL fans!!

not like those who come along with me....that guy didn't even know dexter's name!!

that would be awesome!!

Rutegard
08-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Example

The Offspring Show - $30
The Offspring Show + Meet And Greet - $80

or meet and greet just for the forum members?...no?...i don't know...what if they get to meet 100 fans...that would be weird...ya know what i'm saying?

Little_Miss_1565
08-08-2008, 11:23 AM
I think we might be jumping the gun a bit hashing out where it should be. We don't even know yet if the band is going to be able to make something like this, and if so, it would probably be something after a show anyway, you know? Like, I'm having trouble picturing where something like this would take place within whatever city it happens in. Shank? Would this be at a venue that they play in or would it be in a bar, someone's house, etc?

They're going to play NYC (or at least they better ;)), and I know I've talked to several moderators about rolling out for the show, so I'm sure there's going to be some kind of meet up for the NYC show anyway. Oxy and anyone else would be welcome to attend. We'll pre-game somewhere and post-game somewhere, and then game on the next day or something like the last time. :)

Capricorn4
08-08-2008, 11:24 AM
We need a good solution because as I look at the poll people from Europe voted obviously for other and fans from overseas for Toronto or NY wich is reasonable.Is it possible to hold two events?One in Europe and one in somewhere North-America.

MAXTER
08-08-2008, 11:25 AM
or meet and greet just for the forum members?...no?...i don't know...what if they get to meet 100 fans...that would be weird...ya know what i'm saying?

Oh Yeah, I Think The Same!

Camilamazed
08-08-2008, 11:27 AM
I think it would be better at the venue. Having them go somewere would make things more difficult.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Not sure really what to say. I guess if someone wants to organize something (if it's possible) for Europe, then be my guest. I know I won't be flying overseas. And as far as some saying they want meet and greets after concerts, I can't see that happening. If there's say 10-50,000 people at a concert, surely the guys won't meet with every single person there. This event I (personally) am trying to plan, will be held in North America. Shit, they're touring a lot over in Europe for the next month or so, nothing here till possibly next year... if we're lucky.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 11:32 AM
Let me also add that I'm not paying for all of this to happen. Meaning renting a venue, hall, or where ever this may or may not happen. That's why I said at the beginning of all of this, that everyone will have to chip in. Cause believe me, I'm far from rich.

Camilamazed
08-08-2008, 11:41 AM
That's why I'm saying having the meet and greet after the show will allow us not spend money, you know.

I'm also saying that the list should be done after the votings and stuff, sent to the person you're dealing with and see if the band agrees. I'm not saying everybody attending the show, I'm saying people from the boards right now that are involved with this "project".

Little_Miss_1565
08-08-2008, 11:45 AM
Shank, when bands do meet and greets after shows it's not just a random whoever wants to can get in sort of deal. There are lists made in advance, etc. If the pereson you're talking to would be willing to work something like that out for you in Toronto, as Camila said that would be a great way for people to not have to spend money to make this happen.

Oxygene
08-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Shit, they're touring a lot over in Europe for the next month or so

First
Um a respectful WTF?!

Second
You guys do realize that they have shitloads of R/L friends and acquaintances all over North America, whereas in Europe they have none. A whole lot easier to hang out with them. And real hanging out too.. not just, the "sign my butt cheek let's take a pic" NEXT sorta radio show meet n greet. But like chilling out drinking jager etc :)

Oh well.

I might consider going to NYC esp if they play like 3 dates. And if there are some fun ppl to go with. Depends also on when they announce it, what kinda deal I can get etc etc...

Little_Miss_1565
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Oxy, there will be much rejoicing in NYC so you can just plan to come out here for that. :)

Rutegard
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
having the offpring to do a meet and greet after every concert (at least per country) with the BBS members with be just awesome..however...get real!! LOL

not a change!!
not in this lifetime :p

but damn!!....that would be great!!

drummerbecca
08-08-2008, 11:55 AM
There is a way you could restrict it to invite only and help with the cost of whatever the event may be. So if you're hiring a venue, draw up some kind of pass for everyone, with unique codes or whatever so they can't be copied, then everyone who wants one can pay for one and that will go towards the cost of hiring the venue etc. If this is feasible for the North American event then I don't mind helping out. I can't attend it anyway so i can hardly diddle anything. I'm not sure how the money situation would work, but there's bound to be some way the money can be collected accessed by someone trustworthy who would be able to sort out the money matters when it came to paying for things. Maybe a Paypal account? Or perhaps something the mods could take care of?

Oxygene
08-08-2008, 11:56 AM
Oxy, there will be much rejoicing in NYC so you can just plan to come out here for that. :)

I'll prolly make it out there again..

I've done it before so who knows. Although I'm really tickeled by going to Japan. I took one of the corporate heads here to see the offspring in czech and he had a great time and now he and his gf are throwing the idea around of seeing them in Japan. That sounds like oodles of fun :)

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 11:57 AM
So basically what everyone is saying is wait till when/if they do a show in NYC, then we'll do a M&G?

drummerbecca
Oh, and I also voted for 'other' - my reason for doing so is given above. No way I could make it to anything outside of Europe.

Oxygene
There is a way you could restrict it to invite only and help with the cost of whatever the event may be. So if you're hiring a venue, draw up some kind of pass for everyone, with unique codes or whatever so they can't be copied, then everyone who wants one can pay for one and that will go towards the cost of hiring the venue etc. If this is feasible for the North American event then I don't mind helping out. I can't attend it anyway so i can hardly diddle anything. I'm not sure how the money situation would work, but there's bound to be some way the money can be collected accessed by someone trustworthy who would be able to sort out the money matters when it came to paying for things. Maybe a Paypal account? Or perhaps something the mods could take care of?

send me the money, I'll take care of it :D

hshduppsnt
08-08-2008, 11:59 AM
I've never been to new york, is that odd?

haha can my vote for other be LA or SF? :D

i could probably convince my self to fly out to either toronto or nyc (i have a CRAP load of miles and vouchers so... i'll admit though that its a wash for me aside from I would rather be touristy in nyc than in toronto, but whatever works)

Little_Miss_1565
08-08-2008, 12:04 PM
So basically what everyone is saying is wait till when/if they do a show in NYC, then we'll do a M&G?

No, I suggested that you try to arrange a M&G after a show in Toronto, and regardless of what happens there will be a board meet in NYC.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 12:08 PM
No, I suggested that you try to arrange a M&G after a show in Toronto, and regardless of what happens there will be a board meet in NYC.

Ok, so next year it'll be then. Again, that's IF they even come here.

Redjie
08-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I think it is really cool what you guys are trying to do but we can't ALL go to the U.S. I think it would be nice if we could just work on a meeting to people from Europe. Like two meetings instead of one and one of them in the U.S. and the other in Europe. London, for example. Lovely place & we can find cheap flights to go there. I dunno, just my humble opinion.

Oxygene
08-08-2008, 12:19 PM
I think it is really cool what you guys are trying to do but we can't ALL go to the U.S. I think it would be nice if we could just work on a meeting to people from Europe. Like two meetings instead of one and one of them in the U.S. and the other in Europe. London, for example. Lovely place & we can find cheap flights to go there. I dunno, just my humble opinion.

Amsterdam Amsterdam and we can all sleep at Tijs place ;)

Capricorn4
08-08-2008, 12:20 PM

I agree with you.It's impossible for us to go to tha States,so two events would be good for the guys from Europe and the ones from America.

Redjie
08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Amsterdam Amsterdam and we can all sleep at Tijs place ;)

We even have place to sleep! Okay, Amsterdam then, LMAO.

Oxygene
08-08-2008, 12:26 PM
I agree with you.It's impossible for us to go to tha States

Actually.. that's not true :P

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 12:27 PM
Ok, so I guess I might as well close the voting then? Or have a mod delete this thread.

Capricorn4
08-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Actually.. that's not true :P

You're right,not for everyone but the majority of us(to correct my previous post:))

Rutegard
08-08-2008, 12:33 PM
You're right,not for everyone but the majority of us(to correct my previous post:))

exactly....london would be cool, or portugal :p LOL

go figure!!

drummerbecca
08-08-2008, 12:34 PM
Sorry, but I said in the original thread that maybe 2 seperate events were a better idea.
Shank, don't let voting put you off. Just because a lot of us can't make it doesn't mean it can't go ahead in North America.
Oxygene, flights from the UK to the US can cost around 500-600, thats almost $1000, and an entire months wages to me. That, I'm afraid, is impossible.

Capricorn4
08-08-2008, 12:34 PM
exactly....london would be cool, or portugal :p LOL

go figure!!

Speaking of Portugal I always wanted to visit Lisbon;).But Amsterdam would be the perfect place.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Also a lot of North Americans are at work/school right now, where as the Europeans are 5-6 hours ahead of us. Thus why there isn't very many votes for NA.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 12:38 PM
Sorry, but I said in the original thread that maybe 2 seperate events were a better idea.
Shank, don't let voting put you off. Just because a lot of us can't make it doesn't mean it can't go ahead in North America.
Oxygene, flights from the UK to the US can cost around 500-600, thats almost $1000, and an entire months wages to me. That, I'm afraid, is impossible.

Wow, that's nuts. I flew to the UK about 4 years ago and it cost me $500 CAD.

Little_Miss_1565
08-08-2008, 12:50 PM
Shank, I'm unclear on what you were imagining this event to be. Without details, people are just going to try and fill in the blanks you know?

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 12:54 PM
Shank, I'm unclear on what you were imagining this event to be. Without details, people are just going to try and fill in the blanks you know?

Not really sure what is unclear. We were going to try to arrange a M&G in either NYC or TO... rent a hall, bar, club of the sorts. People from the forum would come to either city. Again, all depending on if it was acceptable by the band it self. Like I said, when I spoke to the person on the phone, he asked me if it was for a live concert or a M&G, I told him a M&G. So basically they come to the club, meet the members, do pics., autographs, videos, and we can talk to them. Q&A period per se. I guess what I thought could possibly happen is a far stretch.

Marco
08-08-2008, 01:01 PM
Italy would be cool, slovenia or croatia too cause they're fucking close to where I live (Trieste) or Austria.

Biggest offspring fan
08-08-2008, 01:44 PM
I voted other (europe) cause it's away to expencive to fly from sweden to canada.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 02:09 PM
I guess I should have been more specific in my poll when I said other. I meant in North America and if you wanted this to be held somewhere other than the places listed. Not if you can't make it and you're from Europe.

Conspiracyof1000
08-08-2008, 02:12 PM
I voted other because I live waaay down by Mexico, in southern Arizona. Whoopie for me. :rolleyes:

mat.kc.
08-08-2008, 02:20 PM
Blah. Toronto man. Might as well fly to Japan and meet there for a concert.

ad8
08-08-2008, 02:32 PM
Voted other for London, Amsterdam or somewhere in Germany(would be perfect for me of course, but would also be an agreement to BBS members from East and West Europe)

one hundred punks
08-08-2008, 04:28 PM
I wouldn't go through all this trouble man. The Offspring are not that hard to meet. I met all of them after a show by their bus. Also, The Offspring seem like cool dudes that wouldn't have roadies who would try and get you to blow them just to meet the band.This isn't GNR circa 1991 where the only way you would meet them is to be a girl that has huge tits.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 04:38 PM
I wouldn't go through all this trouble man. The Offspring are not that hard to meet. I met all of them after a show by their bus. Also, The Offspring seem like cool dudes that wouldn't have roadies who would try and get you to blow them just to meet the band.This isn't GNR circa 1991 where the only way you would meet them is to be a girl that has huge tits.

Well I am a girl, soooo?

one hundred punks
08-08-2008, 04:55 PM
Well I am a girl, soooo?

Honestly, I am surprised the booking agent took your call.Usually to book the Offspring, I would imagine for them to play a show, the fee would be at least $100,000.Maybe a little less when they play clubs, again just a guess on my part. Anyway, I wouldn't pay one dime to meet them unless it was a charity thing.If you really wanna do this, your best bet is to contact a venue or hall near where the Offspring are playing and see what it costs to rent out.Then find an organization around you that could use money, like a non-profit group.See if you can find businesses that would be willing to sponsor a "meet the Offspring" night where everyone who went would pay, say $25 with the money going to charity.I am sure Offspring would get involved if it was a charity event, I can't see them charging kids to meet them under any other circumstances.Good luck.

If none of this works, are you hot? Then you can definitely meet them..j/k!

Splinter[PI]
08-08-2008, 05:19 PM
I think if we do a European meet&greet, it should be in Switzerland^^

it's very central, it's neutral and stuff.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Honestly, I am surprised the booking agent took your call.Usually to book the Offspring, I would imagine for them to play a show, the fee would be at least $100,000.Maybe a little less when they play clubs, again just a guess on my part. Anyway, I wouldn't pay one dime to meet them unless it was a charity thing.If you really wanna do this, your best bet is to contact a venue or hall near where the Offspring are playing and see what it costs to rent out.Then find an organization around you that could use money, like a non-profit group.See if you can find businesses that would be willing to sponsor a "meet the Offspring" night where everyone who went would pay, say $25 with the money going to charity.I am sure Offspring would get involved if it was a charity event, I can't see them charging kids to meet them under any other circumstances.Good luck.

If none of this works, are you hot? Then you can definitely meet them..j/k!

Why would you say that?

Stylie
08-08-2008, 05:26 PM
;1168848']I think if we do a European meet&greet, it should be in Switzerland^^

And because you live there. :P

Splinter[PI]
08-08-2008, 05:28 PM
And because you live there. :P
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

no?:rolleyes:

Stylie
08-08-2008, 05:30 PM
;1168854']hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

no?:rolleyes:

What I thought, heheh.
No, seriously, if we do an European M&G, it should be in Norway. It's very central and neutral, you know. ;)

Splinter[PI]
08-08-2008, 05:40 PM
What I thought, heheh.
No, seriously, if we do an European M&G, it should be in Norway. It's very central and neutral, you know. ;)

corrected your post^^

one hundred punks
08-08-2008, 05:57 PM
Why would you say that?

Because Booking Agents usually deal with Promoters who are attempting to bring the band into town.Again, I don't know how old you are or anything, but you seem like a Teenager who definitely doesn't have the resources to book the band so, that is why I wonder why they would take your call.Again, this is not meant as a slight on you. I suggest you look into my charity idea, as this could get you sponsors and such,if you are serious about doing this.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Because Booking Agents usually deal with Promoters who are attempting to bring the band into town.Again, I don't know how old you are or anything, but you seem like a Teenager who definitely doesn't have the resources to book the band so, that is why I wonder why they would take your call.Again, this is not meant as a slight on you. I suggest you look into my charity idea, as this could get you sponsors and such,if you are serious about doing this.

Teenager? I'm 33 years old with 2 kids. I'm done talking to you. You've disrespected me long enough without even knowing me. Resources? I guess I should have hired you then since it seems like you think you know more about the "business" than I do.

Stylie
08-08-2008, 06:33 PM
Teenager? I'm 33 years old with 2 kids. I'm done talking to you. You've disrespected me long enough without even knowing me. Resources? I guess I should have hired you then since it seems like you think you know more about the "business" than I do.

Please, calm down a little. He just had an opinion, you don't need to hate him for that. He probably thought that because of the "Dexter is not fat!!" and your colorfull signature (well, I actually don't know why), maybe.

one hundred punks
08-08-2008, 06:37 PM

Wow, dude, no need to get snippy.Did you read when I wrote this is not meant as a slight against you? I assumed you were young, since you were trying to organize meeting the band.I figured that was more of a kid thing.I am 28, maybe I am just getting old or I don't care as much anymore about meeting bands.
Secondly, about resources, I don't know too many people who have a spare $100,000 plus laying around to book a band.Even if you did you need permits,and a ton of other things. If you were a promoter, you would have contacts to meet the band and would not be calling the booking agent.Again, this is not meant as an insult. I wish you all the luck with meeting them.I just think you would have a problem getting people to pay to meet them, unless they knew it was for charity.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Apparently you didn't read the entire thread, you sir have a nice day.

KHWHD
08-08-2008, 06:50 PM
Please, calm down a little. He just had an opinion, you don't need to hate him for that. He probably thought that because of the "Dexter is not fat!!" and your colorfull signature (well, I actually don't know why), maybe.

Wow, so because I'm 33 I should just roll over and die cause I'm old right? Jezus. What is with some people on here. So full of assumptions, it's ridiculous.

Stylie
08-08-2008, 07:00 PM
Wow, so because I'm 33 I should just roll over and die cause I'm old right? Jezus. What is with some people on here. So full of assumptions, it's ridiculous.

Uh, wtf? I didn't say that. He said that it wasn't meant as a slight against you, me neither, so why are you acting like this? You should take it with a smile, and don't be so grumpy. I absolutley don't have nothing against you, I'm just writing some few sentences here, 'caus it seemed like you misunderstood the guy. ;)

lost_nvrfound
08-08-2008, 11:06 PM
Shank, when bands do meet and greets after shows it's not just a random whoever wants to can get in sort of deal. There are lists made in advance, etc. If the pereson you're talking to would be willing to work something like that out for you in Toronto, as Camila said that would be a great way for people to not have to spend money to make this happen.

They way you put this makes it easier to understand what Camilia has been saying. I don't know, something about her wording just left me confused as to what she meant.

To be honest, (I'm very sorry for before Camila) this really does make sense, Shank. Maybe, like, for certain big city shows(like, say, they do one in Toronto, you could push for that), there is a list formulated on the BBS. When they get their ticket, whoever is in charge of the list for that particular show (be it someone actually going to that show), gets the person's info. (real name, user name, and maybe the city their from?) and that list counts as like their "backstage pass".

But first, we've gotta wait to see what kind of response Shank gets from the booking agent.

adombomb222
08-08-2008, 11:16 PM
I'm gonna go with New York, I think for people in the US That will be an easier place to travel to. Keep in mind not everyone has their passports. I had to get mine renewed.

When I traveled to Ireland a few years ago, I had to get a visa to stay in the country. It was a 30-day visitor. Apparently the Us and Ireland took it serious, we were stopped by the guards once, and they demanded for the passports.

Conspiracyof1000
08-09-2008, 12:23 AM

It's the internet, all anyone can do is make assumptions...Many people think I'm a guy, for example.

rlplaymaker
08-09-2008, 02:55 AM
chicago is sorta between toronto and new york.....not really between but prolly a good comprmise.....or cleveland or something

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 02:58 AM
I wouldn't go through all this trouble man. The Offspring are not that hard to meet.

They are very hard to properly hang out with. Just meeting them is awesome, but what really makes a full experience is like a night out at a bar getting hammered with them. I get why Shank wants to do that, she's perfectly right.

Honestly, I am surprised the booking agent took your call.

They are probably under orders to act nice to anyone who calls and enquires - esp if they are fans - hence the "do you want a show or just a meet n greet". Try calling the Guns n Roses booking agent.

Well I am a girl, soooo?

Soooo do you have big tits? :D

See if you can find businesses that would be willing to sponsor a "meet the Offspring" night

Bringing the corporate into this is a bad idea, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, doesn't fit.

Her best bet is to put a list of 10 cities to vote, and specific time frames, and if someone who is in contact with the band just gets it to their management (not their booking agent), and then the band can decide like on a special club show or something dunno.

Like I said it has been offered before lke 8 years ago in Cologne and only 3 of us said we would come. This was offspring mailing list days.

;1168848']I think if we do a European meet&greet, it should be in Switzerland^^

What I thought, heheh.

You guys managed to name the two most expensive European countries, and the only two the rest of us europeans need passports to get into. Good going :)

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-09-2008, 03:18 AM
It's the internet, all anyone can do is make assumptions...Many people think I'm a guy, for example.

Me too, don't feel alone ;)

I voted other ... there is nothing else I would love more in this world than to meet the guys but the distance and the costs are beyond my means. If this works out for you guys and you do have it in Canada or some city in the States, then great. Good luck :)

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 03:20 AM
Me too, don't feel alone ;)

I think it's because guys think that ALL women on the internet is use webcams to show everyone their thongs and tits, no? :D

Little_Miss_1565
08-09-2008, 03:21 AM
I think it's because guys think that ALL women on the internet is use webcams to show everyone their thongs and tits, no? :D

Wishful thinking doesn't count, Oxy :P

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 03:22 AM

Actually I think it does :D

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-09-2008, 03:23 AM

Well done, I couldn't have said that better myself :D

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 03:27 AM
Well done, I couldn't have said that better myself :D

Seriously tho, I still don't think men can handle the fact that women are partners in discussions as well.. it's sad.

Then again I think that blame goes for both genders for that developing.

Little_Miss_1565
08-09-2008, 03:36 AM
Seriously tho, I still don't think men can handle the fact that women are partners in discussions as well.. it's sad.

I've dated a great many men for whom seeing women as intellectual equals was the name of the game, not a stretch.

one hundred punks
08-09-2008, 03:45 AM
They are very hard to properly hang out with. Just meeting them is awesome, but what really makes a full experience is like a night out at a bar getting hammered with them. I get why Shank wants to do that, she's perfectly right.

They are probably under orders to act nice to anyone who calls and enquires - esp if they are fans - hence the "do you want a show or just a meet n greet". Try calling the Guns n Roses booking agent.

Bringing the corporate into this is a bad idea, it leaves a bad taste in your mouth, doesn't fit.
You guys managed to name the two most expensive European countries, and the only two the rest of us europeans need passports to get into. Good going :)

Ok, even if something was organized there would most likely be a lot of people and it would be most likely people crowding the band, not sitting around throwing beers back with them.

A booking Agent is there to set up shows for the band,not to serve as a fan club.Why the hell would I call GNR's booking agent unless I was a promoter looking to put on a show?

I said bring a corporation in,if she was interested in making this a charity event, which is the only way that I could see asking people to pay money to meet the band, is if it would all go to charity

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-09-2008, 03:47 AM

I agree that it is sad ... definately missing out on a lot by being narrow minded.

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 04:04 AM
I've dated a great many men for whom seeing women as intellectual equals was the name of the game, not a stretch.

Or at least they thought it was a sure fire way of getting into your panties.. were they right? :rolleyes:

Stylie
08-09-2008, 06:45 AM

Hehahah, great! Glad I could help. ;)

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 07:45 AM
Someone else also said charity event earlier in another thread. Any thoughts/suggestions on what kind of event?

Splinter[PI]
08-09-2008, 07:48 AM
Hehahah, great! Glad I could help. ;)

me too, me too!

Let's do it 20cm beyond the swiss border^^

Little_Miss_1565
08-09-2008, 11:40 AM
Wow, I know somebody who is never, ever going to get to hit this. If you can't respect the ladies, at least respect the thread and let's get back on topic.

Stylie
08-09-2008, 11:51 AM
Wow, I know somebody who is never, ever going to get to hit this. If you can't respect the ladies, at least respect the thread and let's get back on topic.

Who are you talking to?

Anyway, you're not online, and I just want to answer: if you're talking to me - hahahah!

I don't know how in the world you could say that I can't respect the ladies? Quote me somewhere. I have NEVER ever said that. I absolutely don't disrespect Shank or someone else on this board, I just wrote some few sentences to her 'caus it seemed like she, uhm, misunderstood "one hundred punks", so I just wrote back something. And I really don't know why she came up with the "because I'm 33 I should just roll over and die cause I'm old right?"-thing, but if you felt that I was "pushing you down" or something Shank, I absolutely didn't mean that, and I know you understand. I really don't understand why you said that or are being so "angry" at me, 'caus all I ever did here was to write a little reply 'caus it seemed like you misunderstood "one hundred punks", and "one hundred punks" also wrote back that he didn't mean it that way blablabla. Sorry if you felt it in another way, ok?

But of course, maybe you're not talking to me Little_Miss_1565, but I just wanted to answer if. Just wanted to clear this up, 'caus this was just weird. -_-

Little_Miss_1565
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Who are you talking to?

Baaaah, it didn't quote the post. :( That was to Oxy, sorry.

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 12:05 PM
back to the topic...IF, we were thinking....doin in europe....what city were you guys thinking?

london?

MAXTER
08-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Venice....:)

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Back on topic, we're talking about North America (I've said this a few times now) and not Europe.

Capricorn4
08-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Somewhere Germany?Or Amsterdam,it can be reached easily.

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Might as well close this thread.

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Somewhere Germany?Or Amsterdam,it can be reached easily.

germany would be great.....central europe at least

EDIT: seems this is not the point...my bad...

Capricorn4
08-09-2008, 12:16 PM
germany would be great.....central europe at least

Yeah it would be,but Shank said in her recent post that they planning to do it in North America:(.

Stylie
08-09-2008, 12:18 PM

Heheh, that's ok. :)
Anyway, I did wrote this text (see my other post back on page9), 'caus if you were pointing at me I wanted to answer. Well. Let's just forget that then.
But Shank, would you read it? I'm saying something back to you there too.

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Yeah it would be,but Shank said in her recent post that they planning to do it in North America:(.

yeah i miss that post lol :p

just one in south america?...that sucks...

Capricorn4
08-09-2008, 12:21 PM
south america?...that sucks...

North America...

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 12:24 PM
North America...

aaww

i don't know whats wrong with me...whatever it is....it's stronger today LOLOL

sorry my bad again, yeah north america.....for sure!! now that makes sense!

too bad it will just be in north america...

RageAndLov
08-09-2008, 12:25 PM
Some place in Europe as well

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 12:26 PM
Some place in Europe as well

Did ANYONE read this thread? :rolleyes:

Capricorn4
08-09-2008, 12:29 PM
Did ANYONE read this thread? :rolleyes:

Yes we did(at least I did).But as I said in my post we should have two m&g.One in Europe and one in North America,and bbs members would be satisfied.
Unfortunately I'm sure it wont happen in Europe:(.

Rutegard
08-09-2008, 12:35 PM
Yes we did(at least I did).But as I said in my post we should have two m&g.One in Europe and one in North America,and bbs members would be satisfied.
Unfortunately I'm sure it wont happen in Europe.

:(:(:(:(...........

Oxygene
08-09-2008, 04:33 PM

oh, someone struck a nerve.... :eek:

Should I pretend to care and be insulted now? /me is unsure... :confused:

I wasn't disrespecting anyone esp you, I was just kidding around, and poking fun. Taking something seriously that isn't meant seriously is kinda... whatchamacallit!

but that's enough off topic

nameless
08-09-2008, 07:54 PM
i voted for other, prfereably in the uk!

Ryder1234
08-09-2008, 08:31 PM
I voted other, because I can't go cross country. But If it was closer to me I would go.

We should get people in different cities to somehow set up different meet and greets. Like a whole bunch of them.

Drums beating in my Heart
08-10-2008, 02:06 AM
Belgium or The Netherlands

KHWHD
08-11-2008, 10:03 PM
I voted other, because I can't go cross country. But If it was closer to me I would go.

We should get people in different cities to somehow set up different meet and greets. Like a whole bunch of them.

I'll fly you out. :p :D

Ryder1234
08-11-2008, 10:37 PM
I'll fly you out. :p :D

HooraY!!!!

Camilamazed
08-11-2008, 10:47 PM
Someone else also said charity event earlier in another thread. Any thoughts/suggestions on what kind of event?

I don't know how many people we would gather for this, but I think Kristy, are you doing okay woul be an inspiration for child abuse charity.

KHWHD
08-11-2008, 10:49 PM
I don't know how many people we would gather for this, but I think Kristy, are you doing okay woul be an inspiration for child abuse charity.

That's actually a really good idea. Hits home cause my Mom was abused as a child (sexually.) Ironic cause my Mom just mentioned something about this yesterday. She wrote a book about it a few years ago but a publisher told her that she didn't think Mom was ready to deal with the public with it yet and her book wasn't long enough for a novel.

Szandi
08-13-2008, 09:53 AM
London or Amsterdam.

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 01:22 PM
london

Szandi
08-13-2008, 01:35 PM
london

And everybody will sleep in my house...maybe...(in my garden) :D

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 01:39 PM

it's done :D:D:D

Capricorn4
08-13-2008, 01:40 PM

Hehe I'm in to it:).

Szandi
08-13-2008, 01:45 PM
it's done :D:D:D

Bring a lot of tent. :D

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 01:46 PM
Bring a lot of tent. :D

and flash lights....just for the fun of it LOL

Szandi
08-13-2008, 02:03 PM
and flash lights....just for the fun of it LOL

huh...it's too many people..so..a lot of tent will be in my street. :D
no problem. Here is not a busy place.
...just it will be if you are going here.:D:D

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
huh...it's too many people..so..a lot of tent will be in my street. :D
no problem. Here is not a busy place.
...just it will be if you are going here.:D:D

oh i'd love to :D

The_Bass
08-13-2008, 02:12 PM
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France or Switserland.

Rutegard
08-13-2008, 02:15 PM
Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Luxembourg, France or Switserland.

france or germany

Capricorn4
08-13-2008, 02:19 PM
Germany,The Netherlands?

Szandi
08-13-2008, 02:26 PM
Germany,The Netherlands?

Netherlands...and we can see the bitches...:D

danitanev
08-20-2008, 02:03 AM
I think meet and greet with The Offspring it should be on their home territory L.A.! Well it's not going to be easy for all of us to come, so I got an idea - The Offspring to choose like 100 fans (maybe from senior members on - without just members or junior members) from the forums from all over the world and to invite them there and to show them their studios and stuff I think it'll be cool! But if they want to meet as many people as they could maybe they have to choose Paris - I don't know! :)

dr.vanessa
08-21-2008, 01:00 PM
I voted for other...I think it should be somewhere in Europe...or they could do 2 meet and greet one in Europe and one in theU.S.A so everyone would be happy...
WE ARE THEIR HUGEST FANS WE SHOULD ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEET THEM!!!!!!!!

Dexter_italy
08-21-2008, 02:03 PM
Italy, because really...who gives a fuck about the other fans? I want them here! :D:D:D . I know you all think the way I do don't be polite!

Zee
10-30-2008, 10:23 AM
A little meet and greet might happen at the Berlin, Germany gig next month. There's a few people coming around Europe and so far we've got a connection at the management and they asked for a mobile phone number. Awesome shall it be!

Rutegard
10-30-2008, 10:29 AM
A little meet and greet might happen at the Berlin, Germany gig next month. There's a few people coming around Europe and so far we've got a connection at the management and they asked for a mobile phone number. Awesome shall it be!

WOW great news

i really hope this turns out right!!

will it be before or after the show?

mrs_hollandova
10-30-2008, 10:31 AM
I voted for other...I think it should be somewhere in Europe...or they could do 2 meet and greet one in Europe and one in theU.S.A so everyone would be happy...
WE ARE THEIR HUGEST FANS WE SHOULD ALL HAVE THE RIGHT TO MEET THEM!!!!!!!!

Exactly! Somewhere in Europe = my house :) I think its a good idea.

Zee
10-30-2008, 10:34 AM
WOW great news

i really hope this turns out right!!

will it be before or after the show?

Not sure yet. Waiting for more info. Also it could be possible that they totally forget to call, so not any expectations yet. But the show itself will rock anyway! Lot's of people coming it seems, at least from nine different countries.

the_real_potomek
10-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Not sure yet. Waiting for more info. Also it could be possible that they totally forget to call, so not any expectations yet. But the show itself will rock anyway! Lot's of people coming it seems, at least from nine different countries.

I'm sure that will be a great concert:D and if the band agreed to meet with us it would be just awesome.
I'd like sooo much to meet them.