PDA

View Full Version : Best set list ever

Pepparoo
08-09-2008, 03:23 PM
So you got the worst set list thread, I thought I'd make a best set list. What would you class as the best set list. Mine:

Time to relax
Nitro
One fine day
Genocide
Come out and play
Hit that
Kick him when he's down
Smash it up
All I want
Pretty fly for a white guy
The Kids aren't alright
Original Prankster
Million miles away
Meaning of life
The Noose
Motta
Smash

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Please, enough with the set lists already. :rolleyes:

F@ BANKZ
08-09-2008, 03:29 PM
It is a good job that Shank is so nice my impulse was to post something along the brief outlines of:

No no no no no, this will not do.

Pepparoo
08-09-2008, 03:42 PM
Well that's my set list, take it or leave it. It's got a few old school offspring songs which may be before your time...maybe you grew up listening to Pretty fly which you saw on MTV, that's fine but I would put that in the best of. I also put in One fine day, Come out and play and Genocide... songs which make me wanna go nuts in the pit. They're the best songs!

KHWHD
08-09-2008, 03:43 PM
Well that's my set list, take it or leave it. It's got a few old school offspring songs which may be before your time...maybe you grew up listening to Pretty fly which you saw on MTV, that's fine but I would put that in the best of. I also put in One fine day, Come out and play and Genocide... songs which make me wanna go nuts in the pit. They're the best songs!

How old are you, and where are you from?

F@ BANKZ
08-09-2008, 03:48 PM
It isn't a bad set-list, but I would definitely remove Smash and Smash It Up myself and replace them with Out On Patrol and Trust In You.

Pepparoo
08-09-2008, 03:56 PM
It isn't a bad set-list, but I would definitely remove Smash and Smash It Up myself and replace them with Out On Patrol and Trust In You.

Fair enough but the above is my personal preference, plus I love the song Smash. Not heard the new album yet though. Only realised today they recently released a new album, thus the reason for me coming on this messageboard (as well as the fact that I'm bored and have no life).

Stylie
08-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Fair enough but the above is my personal preference, plus I love the song Smash. Not heard the new album yet though. Only realised today they recently released a new album, thus the reason for me coming on this messageboard (as well as the fact that I'm bored and have no life).

Well, welcome to the boards then! :)

Pepparoo
08-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Well, welcome to the boards then! :)

Thank you Stylie from Norway! How about that, we got people from all over the world. I only just replied to someone from Slovakia.

Stylie
08-09-2008, 04:50 PM
Thank you Stylie from Norway! How about that, we got people from all over the world. I only just replied to someone from Slovakia.

Hehe, thanks. Yeah, all over the world. Where you from?

Pepparoo
08-09-2008, 10:13 PM
Hehe, thanks. Yeah, all over the world. Where you from?

...England.