PDA

View Full Version : New Contest

KHWHD
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/news?year=2008&newsID=763077

Unfortunately I can't enter cause I don't have any sports videos, other than online shit. Nothing I've made personally. :(

Ryder1234
08-11-2008, 10:52 PM
Eligibility: PARTICIPATION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTINENTAL STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE EIGHTEEN (13) YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, AS OF July 2008. The following persons are not eligible to participate or win the Promotion: employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, related companies, suppliers, agents and retailers, advertising and Promotion agencies, and their immediate family members (defined as parents, siblings, children and spouse, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each. Void outside of 48 continental states of the United States, the District of Columbia, and...

Haha what the hell, I think someone made a typo :p.

KHWHD
08-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Haha what the hell, I think someone made a typo :p.

Haha, I didn't even notice that. :eek:

Jules69
08-11-2008, 11:00 PM
Now, that is kinda funny!!:rolleyes:

hshduppsnt
08-11-2008, 11:15 PM
hmm... intrigued...

Stylie
08-12-2008, 05:08 AM
Nice! Is it just for the US?

Tijs
08-12-2008, 06:53 AM
Nice! Is it just for the US?
"PARTICIPATION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTINENTAL STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA"

Unfortunately and as usual: yes :-( That'd be a cool thing to win, but I wouldn't have a chance since I don't have any sports videos to upload.

Stylie
08-12-2008, 10:50 AM
"PARTICIPATION IS OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 48 CONTINENTAL STATES OF THE UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA"

Unfortunately and as usual: yes :-( That'd be a cool thing to win, but I wouldn't have a chance since I don't have any sports videos to upload.

Bah, as usual. =/
Thanks anyway.

lost_nvrfound
08-12-2008, 12:48 PM
GEEZE! You would think that they'd want to finish up with one contest before announcing another...

F@ BANKZ
08-12-2008, 02:54 PM
Aww... What? I was conidering making some basketball videos anyway, but US participation! I'd have uploaded for a straight month to get a signed vinyl, but nevermind; it's nobody's fault.

T.O.2014
08-12-2008, 03:00 PM
gah.....i would absolutely LOVE to do shit like this...except i'm only 12. :P!!!! grrrr..one year below! stupid age rules!!!!!! the offspring BETTER fucking still do concert's and shit like that when i'm a teenager!! i wanna go to a fucking concert!!! gahhh..:(

KHWHD
08-12-2008, 03:02 PM
gah.....i would absolutely LOVE to do shit like this...except i'm only 12. :P!!!! grrrr..one year below! stupid age rules!!!!!! the offspring BETTER fucking still do concert's and shit like that when i'm a teenager!! i wanna go to a fucking concert!!! gahhh..:(

Wow, for 12 years old... that's an awful lot of swearing. If I ever swore like that, I'd get my mouth washed out with soap or get a beating.

T.O.2014
08-12-2008, 07:48 PM
oh. yea. my bad..i guess. well im pretty much allowed to swear as long as it's not to my parents.

but yea. it sucks that it says that for the contests it's all 13 this 13 that!!!!! GAHHHH!!!! it makes me feel all sad. :(

Stylie
08-13-2008, 06:25 AM
oh. yea. my bad..i guess. well im pretty much allowed to swear as long as it's not to my parents.

but yea. it sucks that it says that for the contests it's all 13 this 13 that!!!!! GAHHHH!!!! it makes me feel all sad. :(

Hehe. I'm only 16, and wish I could experience The Offspring back in the old days too. But, that's not gonna happend, but they're still playing and doing kickass shows! =D