PDA

View Full Version : Those of you who are high post here

bighead384
08-11-2008, 11:41 PM
I figured we might as well have one of these, too.

Anyway...I was just thinking...you know how on some TV's (like mine) when you turn to channels you don't have, that awful screen comes up, and it's black and white dots, and it looks like it's snowing, and it's loud as all HELL? Well, why do they have to make it like that? Why is that loud sound so necessary? Christ, I understand I don't get that station, but could you just send me like a blank, quiet screen if I don't get your channel?

Ryder1234
08-11-2008, 11:52 PM
Turn on your VCR and view the cannels through it. It should make it a blank screen.

bighead384
08-11-2008, 11:54 PM
Turn on your VCR and view the cannels through it. It should make it a blank screen.

Im not high right now, but I wish I was.

Yeah, but it still sucks to have such an obnoxious screen show up in the first place. Damn.

Ryder1234
08-11-2008, 11:58 PM
I know, it pisses me off.

bighead384
08-12-2008, 12:00 AM
I know, it pisses me off.

Scares the shit out of me if it catches me by surprise and the volumes up.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 12:04 AM
Yeah. once after I woke up, I turned on my TV (which was turned up real loud) and I was on one of those channels. Not cool.

Endymion
08-12-2008, 12:09 AM
hey, guess what? no one "made" it that way. what you're looking at is thermal fluctuations. just random noise. you've tuned your tv to pick up a signal where there isn't one, so the only thing it reads is the junk in the communication channel. it's just like when you tune your car radio to a frequency where there isn't a station broadcasting in the area. if it's a cable line, it's random electrical fluctuations in the wire caused by both finite temperature and induction from external fields (lights, communications of frequencies outside of the band, etc). if it's something broadcast you're mostly picking up noise from other frequencies (radio, etc) and all the other random fields from power transmission, the sun, etc.

why would you assume that someone crafted it?

bighead384
08-12-2008, 12:13 AM
hey, guess what? no one "made" it that way. what you're looking at is thermal fluctuations. just random noise. you've tuned your tv to pick up a signal where there isn't one, so the only thing it reads is the junk in the communication channel. it's just like when you tune your car radio to a frequency where there isn't a station broadcasting in the area. if it's a cable line, it's random electrical fluctuations in the wire caused by both finite temperature and induction from external fields (lights, communications of frequencies outside of the band, etc). if it's something broadcast you're mostly picking up noise from other frequencies (radio, etc) and all the other random fields from power transmission, the sun, etc.

why would you assume that someone crafted it?

Haha cool. I kinda figured there was a logical answer, but I sure as hell didn't have one, so I was just like....what the hell...why is it like this?

LOL...imagine some insane man "crafting" it.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 12:15 AM
I always knew that it wasn't man made, but I didn't know the entire reason.

bighead384
08-12-2008, 12:17 AM
A Wilhelm Scream is THE ONLY punk band that's cool to listen to high.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 12:23 AM
I like listening to Jack Johnson.

bighead384
08-12-2008, 12:25 AM
I like listening to Jack Johnson.

That music reminds me of frat boys, so I can't get into it. Even though I know that's stupid, I can't change it.

Also, I just don't like that guy all that much. He's just okay.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 12:32 AM
Hmm... I took a while to get into him. You just gotta listen to him a bit. If you want a good surfing song though, his song Breakdown is perfect.

holland25
08-12-2008, 01:50 AM
That music reminds me of frat boys, so I can't get into it. Even though I know that's stupid, I can't change it.

Also, I just don't like that guy all that much. He's just okay.

Weren't you banned already?!

JohnnyNemesis
08-12-2008, 06:59 AM
I hate to sound like a dick, but isn't what Endy said pretty much common knowledge? I kinda connected those dots when I was like, eight years old...

coke_a_holic
08-12-2008, 07:05 AM
BUT DUDE HE WAS SO BAKED MAN.

seriously.

Sunny
08-12-2008, 07:22 AM
damn, bighead, you're either smoking some potent shit... or you're just not all that bright.

Andy
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
My money is firmly sat on the latter.

bighead384
08-12-2008, 10:42 AM
Haha fuck you guys. I really didn't honestly think that they send that to be dicks, I just can't believe how obnoxious it is and wish that they could somehow change it so it doesn't do that.

Andy
08-12-2008, 10:55 AM
You can turn it off...?

0r4ng3
08-12-2008, 11:16 AM
You could also just, y'know, not watch those channels.

The_Noose
08-12-2008, 11:23 AM

That's too logical.

wheelchairman
08-12-2008, 11:35 AM
Bighead, the "Those of you who are drunk post here" was started as an ironic joke. It was meant to be a take on all those people who post and say "oh hey man I am so drunk right now omglolz."

bighead384
08-12-2008, 11:39 AM
You can turn it off...?
Yeah, but that doesn't really solve the problem and when I turn it back on, it's still going to be on that channel.

I don't go to them on purpose.

Bighead, the "Those of you who are drunk post here" was started as an ironic joke. It was meant to be a take on all those people who post and say "oh hey man I am so drunk right now omglolz."

What's wrong with saying that though?

wheelchairman
08-12-2008, 11:40 AM
It's a lame kind of bragging. Don't worry, we all do it. It's still lame nonetheless.

bighead384
08-12-2008, 11:41 AM
It's a lame kind of bragging. Don't worry, we all do it. It's still lame nonetheless.

I don't really see it as bragging, you're just warning people that you're not thinking right. It could be bragging sometimes though...

drex878
08-12-2008, 11:42 AM
I was going to make this thread last night but I didn't have the motivation. So thank you for making this thread. I'm not high right now, but an ounce is coming my way tonight. Success.

Rag Doll
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM

I thoroughly enjoy that thread. However, it usually takes me forever to find it when I'm drunk.

Jakebert
08-12-2008, 11:50 AM
Yeah like, I agree because like....

.....wait....

...what was I talking about?

0r4ng3
08-12-2008, 11:54 AM
Pop tarts. You were talking about pop tarts. Or was I talking about pop tarts? Whatever.

*goes to eat some pop tarts*

Jakebert
08-12-2008, 01:55 PM
I could use some Taco Bell, dude. I can't afford it though. My parents are always telling me to get a job, but I just wanna sit here and listen to Phish, man.

Fuck...like, fuck, dude.

Lizardus
08-12-2008, 04:05 PM
I wish i were so high right now.

HeadAroundU
08-13-2008, 02:09 PM
I hate to sound like a dick, but isn't what Endy said pretty much common knowledge? I kinda connected those dots when I was like, eight years old...
I hate to tell you that you sound like a dick.

Jakebert
08-13-2008, 05:55 PM
Guys, these chips I'm eating?

Baked Lays.

0r4ng3
08-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Dude, that's awesome. See, because baked, it's, like, a euphemism. Or something. Awesome.

bighead384
08-13-2008, 06:10 PM
This is ridiculous, but one time when I was high, I had the idea for creating a product called "He's Still Alive" Hamburgers for vegetarians. Instead of killing the cows, they do some procedure where they only take a little bit of flesh from the cow so that it's still alive. Then they take that and make it in to a burger and sell it. It would have to be pretty expensive though. I know, I'm fucking nuts.

drex878
08-13-2008, 07:36 PM
This is ridiculous, but one time when I was high, I had the idea for creating a product called "He's Still Alive" Hamburgers for vegetarians. Instead of killing the cows, they only take a little bit of flesh from the cow so that it's still alive. Then they take that and make it in to a burger and sell it. It would have to be pretty expensive though. I know, I'm fucking nuts.

Duude. I'd buy it. Whatever though, I have enough grub to fulfill my munchies.

Camilamazed
08-13-2008, 08:29 PM
is it so uncool not being high once in a lifetime?

:o

bighead384
08-13-2008, 08:31 PM
is it so uncool not being high once in a lifetime?

:o

If you smoke pot, you will enjoy music in a way that you never have before, you will enjoy food in a way that you never have before, and you will laugh the entire night unless your friends are lame an unimaginative.

Camilamazed
08-13-2008, 08:33 PM
If you smoke pot, you will enjoy music in a way that you never have before, you will enjoy food in a way that you never have before, and you will laugh the entire night unless your friends are lame an unimaginative.

Oh well.. so I guess I don't need to get high.. I usually enjoy music, food and laugh a lot when with friends...

:rolleyes:

drex878
08-13-2008, 08:42 PM
It's worth a try, seriously. :p

Jules69
08-13-2008, 08:57 PM
Haha cool. I kinda figured there was a logical answer, but I sure as hell didn't have one, so I was just like....what the hell...why is it like this?

LOL...imagine some insane man "crafting" it.They used this in the movie poltergiest, when the ghost hand reached out of the tv set!! They, the ghosts also whispered through it!! Anyone here old enough to remember that cool movie???:confused:

Jules69
08-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Duude. I'd buy it. Whatever though, I have enough grub to fulfill my munchies.
At one time I was thinking of comming out with my own line of envelopes and was going to name em lick and stick!!:eek:I guess ud have to be high to come up with that kind of a name!?!

KHWHD
08-13-2008, 09:03 PM
They used this in the movie poltergiest, when the ghost hand reached out of the tv set!! They, the ghosts also whispered through it!! Anyone here old enough to remember that cool movie???:confused:

Hell yeah! Awesome movie. "Stay away from the light!" And when they fell through the ceiling (Mom and Carolann) and hit the floor, then had to get into the bath right away!! And that fucking clown... jezus, scares the shit out of me everytime. :mad:

IamSam
08-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Hey pot smokers...trip out on this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3vLQ7iCz94&feature=related)

KHWHD
08-13-2008, 09:25 PM
Hey pot smokers...trip out on this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3vLQ7iCz94&feature=related)

All I'm going to say is.... HOLY SHIT. :eek: :confused:

Jules69
08-13-2008, 09:28 PM
Very cool!! My brother is a drummer!! I also lived in Italy for 8 months in Napoli, Pozzoli!!!

NickyNineDoors
08-13-2008, 11:15 PM
oh, yea

I was just at 28,000 feet

WebDudette
08-13-2008, 11:38 PM
For some reason I thought this thread was directed towards people with a high post count when I read it earlier.

Lodat225
08-13-2008, 11:57 PM
For some reason I thought this thread was directed towards people with a high post count when I read it earlier.

Lol, I thought the same thing.

OffspringFreakess
08-14-2008, 02:58 PM
http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=sCEZ2m9o7vc&feature=related

hahahahahaah

yellow
08-15-2008, 01:06 AM
I am so drunk and so high i dont know what to do with myself.

bighead384
08-15-2008, 11:39 PM
My friends are leaving as I'm tpying this but I'm gonna continue my drinking proceduuureeeee.

RODNEYMULLEN
08-16-2008, 01:45 AM
I'm not high right now, but i shure as hell will be tommorow.

bighead384
08-16-2008, 12:31 PM
For some reason, I can't always get the fruit filling of a Toaster Strudel to be warm. I don't understand it.

Sunny
08-16-2008, 01:01 PM
this thread is a disgrace to pot smokers.

bighead384
08-16-2008, 01:50 PM
this thread is a disgrace to pot smokers.

Stop being a bitch. You must be the only person that has a problem with this thread. Quit being lame or fuck off.

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Relax, she has a point. This is all very stereotypical of high school stoners and it kind of makes the rest of us look bad.

Sunny
08-16-2008, 03:23 PM
aw, he even visited my profile to vent his frustrations.

"You suck. You're one of the lamest members here. Fuck you and your "bitter intellectual" persona bullshit."

o nos!! :( :( :(

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2008, 03:28 PM
I thought that your quote was just a hilarious parody of what someone might say to you in this situation, so I laughed.

Then I looked at your profile, and I cried.

bighead384
08-16-2008, 03:37 PM
Alright, there's NOTHING wrong with this thread. If you guys are too good for it, DON'T COME IN. Who the hell bitches about the quality of conversation in a thread in which the participants are high? I mean, seriously, who sits there, and actually gets the idea to do that? It just blows my mind. And now more of you are popping up to help her out?

bighead384
08-16-2008, 03:42 PM
Relax, she has a point. This is all very stereotypical of high school stoners and it kind of makes the rest of us look bad.

I thought it this thread was fine, everybody else who posted in it thought it was fine. But I guess we just all forgot that these boards are the "1337's" personal BBS. Sorry to make you look bad.

How do faggot intellectuals act when they're high? Tell me so I can act the right way.

Rag Doll
08-16-2008, 03:45 PM
Hey Bighead, why are you taking everything so seriously? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztA2eYpEIqg&feature=related)

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 03:50 PM
You can start by not being so incredibly sensitive to every single critical comment you get on the internet. It's amazing how you overreact to everything. You set yourself up for being criticized when you try and act "anti-1337" and yet you can't take the smallest criticism. I mean what, are you trying to build a sense of pride in being a stoner on the internet?

You can also stop acting like a martyr as well. You are not a victim of a "1337" conspiracy, no shit there are people who are more respected than you are. That's typical of any social circle, on the internet it's even a bit different. You don't however become a respected member by cursing at everybody and whining when someone criticizes you. You compound this by the fact that you seem to sincerely believe that people are out to get you. That other users have an active and orchestrated interest in tearing you down a notch. We don't. If we mods really wanted you banned, don't you think we would ban you? It's not like the administrator is *ever* around. It's not like he/she would even care.

In short, learn to take a critique. We criticized your stupid thread, you attack people. A bit out of line aren't you? Also learn that the world does not center around you. We don't care about you. We don't really think about you very often, and we certainly don't care about what you post. There is no conspiracy against you. You are not significant. There's nothing wrong with that either, just accept it. It's what you get and should expect when you are fairly new (that people don't care or know you.)

bighead384
08-16-2008, 03:52 PM
Hey Bighead, why are you taking everything so seriously? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztA2eYpEIqg&feature=related)

Well you see, I'm crying, whining, and taking things too seriously. I know at first, you might think that all I did was call someone out on bringing unnecessary negativity to this thread, but if you really look deeper into it, you'll see that's not the case.

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 03:54 PM
If you want to convince us you gotta give examples. Right now you have people who sympathize with Sunny, and you calling her a bitch. What conclusions do you expect people to take? You want people to think your intelligent, prove it.

bighead384
08-16-2008, 03:57 PM
In short, learn to take a critique. We criticized your stupid thread, you attack people. A bit out of line aren't you?

I know the drill. From your perspective, you called me out on something, and I can't handle it, so I'm looking for ways out of the situation while keeping my pride in tact.

Here's what I'm REALLY not getting though...

What the fuck is the issue with this thread or it's content? It's just people who are high writing shit. Does it really bother you if the conversation doesn't particularly interest you, to the point where you insist it's making everybody else look bad. What the hell is the problem?

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Obviously because we read it and it was stupid. On the flipside why would you be offended if you got stoned and said something stupid and someone pointed it out?

It's not that you said something stupid though, there was an air of patheticness in this thread. Like people saying "I'm gonna get so stoned tomorrow" as if that were a big deal (planning ahead..?).

Many of us go online when drunk or stoned (I usually don't but that's because I keep on going until I pass out) and it's hilarious to see them post. But that's because they try and post normally and end up spelling everything horribly wrong or making stupid points. What we see here is "omg I'm so drunk and stoned right now" which is quite simply cliche. Take Mota Boy, he's pretty much always drunk. and then there's T-6005 who went like a year always drunk (it's okay, he's French and a student.)

bighead384
08-16-2008, 04:07 PM
If you want to convince us you gotta give examples. Right now you have people who sympathize with Sunny, and you calling her a bitch. What conclusions do you expect people to take? You want people to think your intelligent, prove it.

So it's up to ME to give the examples, eh? Why? I think it's pretty safe to say that there are plenty of other people(the majority in fact) that see no issue with this thread. I just hate the arrogance of it. You pop up, deem the thread a disgrace, and now it's up to me to justify it's existence?

Rag Doll
08-16-2008, 04:14 PM
Why do you care what anyone thinks? So, Sunny came in and said your thread was dumb. So? I don't see why you don't just brush it off and ignore it. Why start a whole big issue over it? Why does what everyone thinks of your thread matter so much to you? Why even attempt to, or consider attempting to, justify the thread?

bighead384
08-16-2008, 04:22 PM
I never thought there could be an issue with this thread. I just don't understand how you elitist intellectual types actually coexist with the rest of the society that I see everyday. It just seems like almost everything is too unintelligent, or too cliche, or somehow not good enough for you. I know people from plenty walks of life, but I don't know any people that converse the way you people do. I'm reminded of pretentious faggots at a coffee shop half the time I read your posts.

JohnnyNemesis
08-16-2008, 04:26 PM
So it's up to ME to give the examples, eh? Why?

Because you're flipping the fuck out over something that is embarrassingly unimportant.

There's another option here that both you and what you deem the "1337" haven't pointed out yet. It's a really obvious, stress-free, logical option, too. I'll call it Option C. Here goes:

CALMING THE FUCK DOWN. To put this into practice, let's use this example. According to your post, you thought that what Sunny was really, really stupid. Or, rather, you thought that the fact she posted at al was dump. You wish she didn't post anything because you think it's pointless for her to do so. How about deeming her insignificant, treating her as such, and ignoring her the same way you suggest she ignore you? Does it really bother you so much?

I spent too much time on this post. I'm embarrassed. I'm leaving for now.

I'm reminded of pretentious faggots at a coffee shop half the time I read your posts.

Oh, I can explain that one...

...it's cause you're really, reallllly dumb.

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 04:30 PM
So it's up to ME to give the examples, eh? Why? I think it's pretty safe to say that there are plenty of other people(the majority in fact) that see no issue with this thread. I just hate the arrogance of it. You pop up, deem the thread a disgrace, and now it's up to me to justify it's existence?
Yes. You said you see nothing wrong with this thread. The first half of this thread is people making fun of it. It's not arrogant to have an opinion. And I didn't ask you to substantiate that this thread was good, I just wanted you to prove this:

I know at first, you might think that all I did was call someone out on bringing unnecessary negativity to this thread, but if you really look deeper into it, you'll see that's not the case.
You make that argument all the time or "I'll prove my point later" or whatever. That's lazy. We really don't care that the thread is stupid. You just seem offended that we called it stupid. Like your the only person whose thread has been called stupid. People get their threads called stupid all the time, so do I. You are the only person here who thinks your a victim.

I never thought there could be an issue with this thread. I just don't understand how you elitist intellectual types actually coexist with the rest of the society that I see everyday. It just seems like almost everything is too unintelligent, or too cliche, or somehow not good enough for you. I know people from plenty walks of life, but I don't know any people that converse the way you people do. I'm reminded of pretentious faggots at a coffee shop half the time I read your posts.
You know what I see? "whine whine whine why am I not accepted by the cool kids whine whine whine". You're upset why? Because we have a bigger vocabulary. Boo fucking hoo. Get a backbone. All you do is get upset and call people faggots. (Wanna make out?). Get over it. I'm not even going to justify your accusation with a defence because that's all you do, whine whine whine. When someone critiques you, you whine whine whine. When someone tries to debate you, whine whine whine insult whine whine whine. It's pathetic. I used to have no issue with you. I even tried to be patient with you. Judge you based on my own dealings with you. But I can't stand people who can't take a little criticism. I can't stand drama queens who overreact, and I certainly can't stand it when people refuse to take good advice. And worst of all, people who think that a debate can be conducted with insults as the founding point of their logic.

WebDudette
08-16-2008, 04:31 PM
I just don't understand how you elitist intellectual types actually coexist with the rest of the society that I see everyday.

It pretty difficult actually.

It just seems like almost everything is too unintelligent, or too cliche, or somehow not good enough for you.

Yeah, thats about right.

bighead384
08-16-2008, 04:50 PM
Oh c'mon. Stop trying to act like the "1337" is made up of "average joes". You know that's not true or you're lying to yourselves. Most people don't even care about the shit that you guys have pages and pages worth of opinions on. Fuck your "intellectual" standards.

nieh
08-16-2008, 04:57 PM
Oh c'mon. Stop trying to act like the "1337" is made up of "average joes". You know that's not true or you're lying to yourselves. Most people don't even care about the shit that you guys have pages and pages worth of opinions on. Fuck your "intellectual" standards.

So this whole act of yours is because you're insecure that you're not as smart as the 1337s?

bighead384
08-16-2008, 05:01 PM
So this whole act of yours is because you're insecure that you're not as smart as the 1337s?

No, it's cause I think you guys are assholes. Hell, as much as I hate to say it, I can tell that some of you guys are really smart in some ways. But it seems that you guys would rather act like everyone else is stupid then act like you are intelligent. It's a stupid way to act in my opinion.

T-6005
08-16-2008, 05:03 PM
I just don't understand how you elitist intellectual types actually coexist with the rest of the society that I see everyday. It just seems like almost everything is too unintelligent, or too cliche, or somehow not good enough for you..
Not treating it as a joke, it really is pretty hard when you feel like everyone except the few people you can stand talking to is a total moron.

Endymion
08-16-2008, 05:20 PM
I just don't understand how you elitist intellectual types actually coexist with the rest of the society that I see everyday.

considering i live in the city with the second highest density of people with graduate degrees and am doing graduate work in what is commonly considered a very difficult academic field, my everyday encounters are probably a bit different from yours.

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2008, 05:36 PM
^ What he said. All the moderators have university degrees. Several are working on advanced academic degrees. You're what, 18? Of course you'd think we're elitist intellectuals, because in comparison, we are. Stay in school and someday you can be just like us!

wheelchairman
08-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Well I don't have any degrees, nor does Tizz. However by next summer I'll have two bachelors. I guess I can give one to Tizz. :(

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2008, 09:01 PM
Ahh, and I realized that Vera will be entering uni in a few weeks. Oh well, I guess you guys are just so intellectual that it's like you have the arrogance that comes with a bachelor's degree! ;)

drex878
08-16-2008, 09:13 PM
No better way to celebrate my 600th post while baked. Hooray!

mrconeman
08-17-2008, 05:40 AM
Wow, I thought everyone, even the retarded members had gotten over the "1337" conspiracy theory, it's well and truely pathetic...

0r4ng3
08-17-2008, 05:52 AM
Dude, it's all a conspiracy! The system is keeping us down, and...

...and...uh...

Hey man, do you have any pop tarts?

yellow
08-17-2008, 05:59 AM
"They'll stone when you're trying to be so good
they'll stone you just like they said they would.
they'll stone you when try to go home
they'll stone you when you live alone!
I would not feel so alone
everybody must get stoned
They'll stone you when your riding in your car.
they'll stone you when your playing your guitar!
I would not feel so all alone
everybody must get stoned"

JohnnyNemesis
08-17-2008, 02:32 PM
But it seems that you guys would rather act like everyone else is stupid then act like you are intelligent.

This is complete and utter bullshit, mostly because us "acting like we're intelligent" in our "coffee shop" style of conversation is exactly what you're crying about in the first place.

You pretty much said over and over again that what we're doing is acting like we're intelligent, and now you're lamenting the fact that we don't do that but instead act like everyone else is stupid.

'the fuck is wrong with you?

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 04:03 PM
I hate to keep threads with this idiot going, but what the hell, I'm bored. I've also decided that I'm not going to take the high road because I don't feel like listening to you "intellectual elitists!!!!" denfense mechanism, and I'm just going to straight out call you a pussy.

Alright, there's NOTHING wrong with this thread. If you guys are too good for it, DON'T COME IN. Who the hell bitches about the quality of conversation in a thread in which the participants are high? I mean, seriously, who sits there, and actually gets the idea to do that? It just blows my mind. And now more of you are popping up to help her out?

You could have easily ignored her and stopped acting like a whiny little cunt and the last few pages wouldn't even have existed. All she did was make one post, voiced her opinion, and then stepped out. You made the decision to get incredibly defensive and start an argument. Stop getting offended just because you got criticized. Pussy.

I thought it this thread was fine, everybody else who posted in it thought it was fine. But I guess we just all forgot that these boards are the "1337's" personal BBS. Sorry to make you look bad.

How do faggot intellectuals act when they're high? Tell me so I can act the right way.

Do you have a problem with people that take pride in their intellegence? Or do you call intellectuals "elitists" to defend your own ignorance like every talk radio conservative? Pussy.

Yeah, it's up to you to give examples. Why wouldn't it be? You're the one making a big deal over things, not them. They could care less, but you seem to care a lot. Plus, I think everyone really wants you to actually give an example instead of hyping up this idea that you have them, and then not actually giving any like a little pussy shamelessly backing out because you don't actually have any, like the Mota Boy thread. Pussy.

And you don't have to justify it's existence. You could have ignored Sunny's post and just continued the thread, if you weren't a thin-skinned pussy. Pussy.

Again, stop it with the "intellectual elitist types" argument. It's a stupid defense mechanism that does nothing but prove how insecure you are about your own intellegence. The whole idea that being intellegent is a bad thing is just retarded, and it was created by a bunch of idiots that can't debate intellegently, and therefore needed some kind of meaningless insult to hang on to. Pussy.

Fuck your stupidity and ignorance. You're a pussy. Pussy.

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 04:06 PM
Dude, come on, you can eviscerate his argument without having to call him a pussy.

PS my pussy is offended.

bighead384
08-17-2008, 04:12 PM
This is complete and utter bullshit, mostly because us "acting like we're intelligent" in our "coffee shop" style of conversation is exactly what you're crying about in the first place.

You pretty much said over and over again that what we're doing is acting like we're intelligent, and now you're lamenting the fact that we don't do that but instead act like everyone else is stupid.

'the fuck is wrong with you?

I don't know what you're talking about, I never changed my views about you people. I think the "1337" are pretentious intellectuals who are big time assholes, always have. Based on how often you've insulted people with your negative bullshit over the years here, I think it's pretty safe to say that you don't think much of the average user here. I have a certain degree of respect for anyone who tries to tackle issues that require critical thought. You on the other hand, like to tell people to kill themselves if they disagree with you for more than one post, or sometimes even less.

But you can justify that. You're not a bad guy. That's a normal way to act. I'm just insecure.

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 04:13 PM
I'm sure I could, but let's face it, he's not going to listen unless I just sink down to his level. I figure it's worth a shot.

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 04:20 PM
I don't know what you're talking about, I never changed my views about you people. I think the "1337" are pretentious intellectuals who are big time assholes, always have. Based on how often you've insulted people with your negative bullshit over the years here, I think it's pretty safe to say that you don't think much of the average user here. I have a certain degree of respect for anyone who tries to tackle issues that require critical thought. You on the other hand, like to tell people to kill themselves if they disagree with you for more than one post, or sometimes even less.

For someone who's supposedly pissed off that the moderators have a memory longer than 3 months, you sure do seem into rehashing history.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 04:24 PM
ROFL you posted at 4:20, in a thread about getting high. :p

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 04:26 PM
ROFL you posted at 4:20, in a thread about getting high. :p

4:20 Pacific time! My bong has long cooled off by now. Funny, I made mac 'n cheese for dinner.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 04:29 PM
Oh shit yeah. You did it subliminallly then ;)

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 04:31 PM

This isn't true at all. The majority of the new users here get treated with respect by the older members, and I can say that from personal experience, and I'm sure others would agree with me. The group of people that feel like victims of the mods is an incredibly small group of people, and it's a group of people that's made of entirely of people that have no idea how to coexist with others on the internet because they're too self-important to admit the faults of their own actions.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 04:36 PM
This isn't true at all. The majority of the new users here get treated with respect by the older members, and I can say that from personal experience, and I'm sure others would agree with me. The group of people that feel like victims of the mods is an incredibly small group of people, and it's a group of people that's made of entirely of people that have no idea how to coexist with others on the internet because they're too self-important to admit the faults of their own actions.
I agree. I was pretty hated when I first joined though. Because of the way I wrote my posts at the time.

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 04:48 PM
But the thing is is that you learned and didn't get offended or defensive when people said something, and now you're all the better for it.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 04:49 PM
Which is a problem becoming more and more frequent with new members. Still, it's not too bad at this point.

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 04:56 PM
Yeah, totally. Ryder's even in my friends list now. OMG is he a 1337 now too?!

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 05:01 PM
I don't think it's really a bigger problem with new members than in the past, Ryder. I just think that the few people that it is a problem with are so loud that the new people that are generally cool and good posters get ignored for people that decide to act like asses. That, or the people acting like asses convince the new people that the older people hate them to gain sympathy, which we do not.

Sunny
08-17-2008, 05:01 PM
jakebert, your post was delightful.

this whole thing is strangely reminiscent of the McCain campaign, in the sense that "intellectual" is being used as a pejorative term here.
those damn intellectuals, eating their arugula in their coffee shops and talking about some gay literature pussy shit! git out of my cuntry!! :mad:

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 05:06 PM
I just think that the few people that it is a problem with are so loud that the new people that are generally cool and good posters get ignored for people that decide to act like asses. That, or the people acting like asses convince the new people that the older people hate them to gain sympathy, which we do not.

Astute observation, Jakebert. I agree.

bighead384
08-17-2008, 05:13 PM
I hate to keep threads with this idiot going, but what the hell, I'm bored. I've also decided that I'm not going to take the high road because I don't feel like listening to you "intellectual elitists!!!!" denfense mechanism, and I'm just going to straight out call you a pussy.

You could have easily ignored her and stopped acting like a whiny little cunt and the last few pages wouldn't even have existed. All she did was make one post, voiced her opinion, and then stepped out. You made the decision to get incredibly defensive and start an argument. Stop getting offended just because you got criticized. Pussy.

Look, this became an issue for two reasons. The first reason is that Sunny felt it was necessary to criticize the quality of conversation in a thread where the participants are high. That.is.retarded...there's no other way I can put it. I called her out on it, and went a little overboard, because I hate people who are always fucking cocky and negative, and that should have basically been the end of it. But then, what do you know, a few of the "1337" crew show up, and tell me I ought to accept the fact that Sunny was so lame as to criticize the conversation quality in a high thread.

If you're going to all make a big deal about how I should ignore it, shouldn't you at least tell Sunny that her unnecessary negative comment was...well, just that?

Do you have a problem with people that take pride in their intellegence? Or do you call intellectuals "elitists" to defend your own ignorance like every talk radio conservative? Pussy.

I have a problem with assholes and people who use their intelligence to be an asshole and talk their way out of it.

Yeah, it's up to you to give examples. Why wouldn't it be? You're the one making a big deal over things, not them. They could care less, but you seem to care a lot. Plus, I think everyone really wants you to actually give an example instead of hyping up this idea that you have them, and then not actually giving any like a little pussy shamelessly backing out because you don't actually have any, like the Mota Boy thread. Pussy.

Are you kidding me? They could care less, but I care a lot. What the hell are you basing that on? At least I can say I'm defending myself. You guys were fighting tooth and nail to say "You shouldn't be defending yourself. There really was a problem with this thread". That's just stupid.

bighead384
08-17-2008, 05:15 PM
But the thing is is that you learned and didn't get offended or defensive when people said something, and now you're all the better for it.

The thing is, you're faggots for acting the way you do in the first place.

bighead384
08-17-2008, 05:17 PM
I hate the idea that the 1337 are "good guys" trying to create a "positive community". It's just bullshit, and the longer you've been here, the more you know it's true.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 05:24 PM
get offended or defensive when people said something

The thing is, you're faggots for acting the way you do in the first place.

There's something about these two comments put together that make me laugh.

Jakebert
08-17-2008, 05:26 PM
Look, this became an issue for two reasons. The first reason is that Sunny felt it was necessary to criticize the quality of conversation in a thread where the participants are high. That.is.retarded...there's no other way I can put it. I called her out on it, and went a little overboard, because I hate people who are always fucking cocky and negative, and that should have basically been the end of it. But then, what do you know, a few of the "1337" crew show up, and tell me I ought to accept the fact that Sunny was so lame as to criticize the conversation quality in a high thread.

Again, ignore it and move on. You're the only person treating it like it's a big deal and weaving it into this fake little 1337 conspiracy that you have dreamed up as an excuse for why no one likes you. All you had to do was not make an issue out of it, and it would have went away. Or, you could have at least justified your thread without being a prick about it.

If you're going to all make a big deal about how I should ignore it, shouldn't you at least tell Sunny that her unnecessary negative comment was...well, just that?

Why? She posted her opinion, and it's not her fault that you freaked out about it. Stop blaming others for your actions.

I have a problem with assholes and people who use their intelligence to be an asshole and talk their way out of it.

So you hate it when people have valid reasons to justfy their actions rather than just hyperbolic rhetoric and insane conspiracy theories about moderators on a message board?

Are you kidding me? They could care less, but I care a lot. What the hell are you basing that on? At least I can say I'm defending myself. You guys were fighting tooth and nail to say "You shouldn't be defending yourself. There really was a problem with this thread". That's just stupid.

Only 2 people said there's a problem with the thread. The rest of us all have a problem with how you overreacted like a child. How is this that hard to understand?

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 05:28 PM
I don't think it's really a bigger problem with new members than in the past, Ryder. I just think that the few people that it is a problem with are so loud that the new people that are generally cool and good posters get ignored for people that decide to act like asses. That, or the people acting like asses convince the new people that the older people hate them to gain sympathy, which we do not.

You're absolutely right. I actually had to thing to remember alot of the newer members from this year who are cool. There are some who always jump out, but the majority are overshadowed by the members who act like asses.

Little_Miss_1565
08-17-2008, 05:47 PM
That.is.retarded...there's no other way I can put it. I called her out on it, and went a little overboard, because I hate people who are always fucking cocky and negative

So...by that logic, you hate yourself? You and your friends are apparently the only people for whom the rules don't, or at least shouldn't, apply--more than a little cocky--and the last several topics you've made in GOD are negative ones: what would be the worst set list, etc.

I hate the idea that the 1337 are "good guys" trying to create a "positive community". It's just bullshit, and the longer you've been here, the more you know it's true.

Yes, it's clear that you hate this idea but it doesn't change the fact that it's the truth. And you're certainly helping the community, aren't you? Jakebert's comment about the hysterical temper tantrums overshadowing the contributions of newer members wasn't hypothetical.

IamSam
08-17-2008, 05:58 PM
It's not a "l337" versus new poster argument. It isn't about 'intellectuals.' It's an argument about common sense. If you act like a douche, you'll be treated like a douche. If you attempt to get along and play nice with people on here people will play nice with you.

It's more of a 'who uses their brains' versus 'what the hell are brains' argument.

wheelchairman
08-17-2008, 07:41 PM
This is an extremely good example of a persecution complex. He is convinced he's defending himself (or his honor, or whatever.) He really thinks we're attacking him. He thought Sunny was attacking him and he lashes out at everybody.

Then he cools down and tries to reason with people, only to realize that he's not convincing anybody and lashes out again. Lame.

Ryder1234
08-17-2008, 07:45 PM
I think this thread should be locked or even deleted, because this thread isn't even worth reading.

yellow
08-18-2008, 05:54 AM
"I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joints at nite
I smoke two joints in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright....

JohnnyNemesis
08-18-2008, 11:53 AM
I called her out on it, and went a little overboard

and that should have basically been the end of it.

Gee whiz, I wonder why it wasn't.

But then, what do you know, a few of the "1337" crew show up, and tell me I ought to accept the fact that Sunny was so lame as to criticize the conversation quality in a high thread.

Actually, some of what you call the "1337" said you should accept it, while others in the "1337" (ahem ahemmm) said you should just dismiss it (which might include acceptance, I guess, but it's asking less of you I feel).

Are you just making assumptions and just lumping people together indiscriminately and insensitively? No, of course not. That's more like, something some bitch like 1565 would do. DOWN. WIT. MODZ!!!

ps. I apologize for the fact that some of those words had more than two syllables. I'm such an intellectual faggot.

That actually probably would've happened if you didn't go completely fuckin' insane and attract all the negative attention away from her.

Why is it not surprising that you have a problem with people who would dare attempt to back up their statements? I seriously lol'd at this one.

yellow
08-19-2008, 01:09 AM
"I met a man and he came to me and said
hard work good and hard work fine
but first take care of head!"

HornyPope
08-19-2008, 01:20 AM
"I smoke two joints in the morning
I smoke two joints at nite
I smoke two joints in the afternoon
It makes me feel alright....

Good song!

yellow
08-19-2008, 03:05 AM
Good song!
HornyPope! Help me get this thread back on track. add more lyrics. we got difuse the arguement.
This is not a thread to argue in. Stoners are happy people; we like to laugh!
"everybody get stoned"

yellow
08-19-2008, 07:10 AM
Cypress Hill is paging "Dr. Greenthumb"
&
Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers want to ""get to the point and lets roll another joint....
cause you don't know how it feels to be me"

Again
Bob Dylan would like for everybody to get stoned!

...I smoke two joints, then I smoke two more...joints!
thank u Sublime!

bighead384
08-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Two things...

I was talking to some friends about this earlier and one kid actually remembered it. Does anyone remember "Hidden Treasures" cereal? It was yellow cereal pieces and some had this fruit filling inside them. Some didn't though, it was a mystery.

Also, I think the Brothers Solomon is a really funny movie, I didn't finish watching it cause my friend got tired and went to bed, but I want to.

bighead384
08-21-2008, 11:30 PM
My wrist is starting to hurt me from all the electronics I deal with. Typing on the computer, moving the mouse, text messaging. Like, it's starting to hurt when I'm not even doing any of that shit too.

bighead384
08-21-2008, 11:48 PM
I went to a convenience store earlier. And I was thinking about how people feel about themselves after they put their change in those little donation boxes right next to the register. I'll bet you that people who know that they're complete pieces of shit see it as an opportunity to feel slightly better about themselves. They get this extra change that they don't even want, that's just going to take up space in their pocket, and they fucking donate it. What a sacrifice. You're giving away something that you didn't even want in the first place. That's like feeling good about yourself while witnessing a bum as he loots through your garbage and finds something he wants. Don't you worry poor starving children in third world countries, with guys over here like Mr. Asshole taking the time out of his day to drop 2 quarters, a nickel, and three pennys into the slot, you're sure to end up with a full stomach in no time!

Steal
08-22-2008, 02:30 AM
I agree, it is pretty shrewd.

iPunk247
08-30-2008, 12:15 AM
might aswell fly high like a fighter jet er something y'know i am straight now.

no need nor wants for some pathetic anti-drugs or acohol or whatevers ew.

yellow
08-30-2008, 03:51 AM
"We were somewhere around Barstow on th edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold"
Hunter S. Thompson - "Fear and Loathing Las Vegas"

The Search Button
08-30-2008, 04:20 AM
I'm in the Alps.

Does that count as being high?

yellow
08-30-2008, 04:28 AM
I'm in the Alps.

ur 420th post got posted at 4:20

Ryder1234
08-30-2008, 05:29 PM
ur 420th post got posted at 4:20

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

lol. Only in your timezone (which is the same as me)

yellow
08-31-2008, 04:06 AM
"One pill makes you larger
and one pill makes you small
and the ones your mother gives you
don't do anything at all
Go ask alice
when she ten feet tall ....
... you just had some kind of mushroom
and your mnd is moving all....
and the red queen is off with your head
remember what the doorman told you
Feed your head"
WHITE RABBIT - jefferson starship

bighead384
09-01-2008, 12:02 PM
So...what are your favorite tv shows to watch high?

bighead384
09-04-2008, 04:45 PM
My wrist is starting to hurt me from all the electronics I deal with. Typing on the computer, moving the mouse, text messaging. Like, it's starting to hurt when I'm not even doing any of that shit too.

Update: I recently purchased a super comfortable bead filled wrist supporter. My wrist doesn't hurt all the time anymore. I recommend one of those to everyone, they're about 10 bucks.

adombomb222
09-10-2008, 10:08 PM
I'm in the Alps.

This douche bag is back?

iPunk247
09-13-2008, 02:20 AM
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm63/f1andm1/Pot.jpg

yellow
10-12-2008, 03:41 AM
marijuana is natures way of saying high!

The Search Button
10-12-2008, 04:26 AM
This douche bag is back?

Yes.

Beware citizen.

yellow
10-12-2008, 05:12 AM
So...what are your favorite tv shows to watch high?

Anything that will make me laugh!!!! some of my favs are
"Family guy", "Two and half men" , "Big Bang theroy", "Arrested Development", "Scrubs", Entourage", "Weeds" and "will & grace"

yellow
10-12-2008, 05:15 AM
Yes.

Beware citizen.
Thanks for the warning!!
What does this member do? I am still kinda new on the forums, so i have no clue

NickyNineDoors
10-12-2008, 06:50 AM
hmmm.....

rx high

usually now I',\m doing illegal pharmacuticalo experiments using my sisters monthly allotment of which there are plenty:

to sleep, part one:*

2 strohs
1/2 serex
one half stroh's or equilivant with some light blues or jazz for 12-15 minutes
find the couch or bed real fast

*note
a real good sleep and there's still beer for the morning

slight variable increase of dossage and or substitute of anything in the (pam)
family of genetically modified ingredients
feel just like you're on an american tv station commercial for better living thru modern chemistry
ask your street dealer today

is that high, I forgot,

bighead384
12-30-2008, 10:46 PM
My Offspring Epiphany:

The search won't let me find an "All I Want" thread because the words that make up that song get filtered by the search engine. So I just posted it here since I'm high.

Anyway...

"I'm sick of not living to stay alive". I finally get what that means. I honestly NEVER understood it. I mean, it's probably a pretty simple concept to most people, but the way it's worded just always confused me. Dexter is talking about all the shit you have to do and standards you have to meet and people you have to please. It seems like you HAVE to to that to survive or to "stay alive". You get caught up in the routine of living to please others and conforming to their standards and eventually it's like you're "not living". Even though you feel like you're doing all that shit just to "stay alive".

Yeah I get it. I'm not trying to sound deep here, I understand it's probably not that complicated. I just am amazed that I finally got it.