PDA

View Full Version : Offspring Skate Deck

randman21
08-12-2008, 03:50 PM
I know absolutely nothing about skating. At all. But I want to get into it, and what better way to do it in style than the Offspring deck!

1) 7.75 inches? That seems a bit small for the human body, no? 2) Does anyone here have it? 3) Is it awesome?

Stylie
08-12-2008, 03:54 PM
2) Does anyone here have it?
3) Is it awesome?

2: No.
3: Yeah.

RODNEYMULLEN
08-12-2008, 04:38 PM
I have it.
http://a273.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/68/l_1c895292c621757e9c3d27b9c3f68fa0.jpg

The only cool thing about it is that it's got the offspring on it. Other than that the board is complete shit. If you really want to get into skating buy and alien workshop deck. From my experience it's the best brand out there. I actualy think the offspring deck is to big. I skate 7.5's. Even though my feet are huge. Also it doesn't tell you anything about the board, like what wood it's made of, what brand it is. All you know is that it says offspring on it. If you're just getting into skating (and moneys not an issue) i'll tell you whats the best brands are.
Deck: alien workshop, zero, almost...
trucks: tensor, destructos, independent...
wheels: ricta's, spitfire
Bearings: bone swiss, lucky swiss, or if you want good bearings for like 15 bucks go with bone reds.
Bushings: bones hardcore bushings

Jojan
08-12-2008, 04:43 PM
2: No.
3: Yeah.

2)
I have it.
3)
The only cool thing about it is that it's got the offspring on it.
Epic failing is epic.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 04:49 PM
I have it.

I think he's talking about the one with the RAFRAG art on it. But I may be wrong. I skate 8's. They're better for me, cause I don't do many technical/fliptricks.

I tottaly just bought some Vans Half Cabs :cool: And some Fallens. I dont remember the model, but all I can say is they have pot leafs on the side, and theyre someones sig model.

randman21
08-12-2008, 05:07 PM
I think he's talking about the one with the RAFRAG art on it. But I may be wrong.
I was actually talking about the one he's got (I'd forgotten about the RAFRAG one), but if anyone's got info on that one, I'd welcome it.

I skate 8's. They're better for me, cause I don't do many technical/fliptricks.

I'm 6'5'' (196cm), so I might try 8s, too. Still...

I have it.

The only cool thing about it is that it's got the offspring on it. Other than that the board is complete shit. If you really want to get into skating buy and alien workshop deck. From my experience it's the best brand out there. I actualy think the offspring deck is to big. I skate 7.5's. Even though my feet are huge. Also it doesn't tell you anything about the board, like what wood it's made of, what brand it is. All you know is that it says offspring on it. If you're just getting into skating (and moneys not an issue) i'll tell you whats the best brands are.
Deck: alien workshop, zero, almost...
trucks: tensor, destructos, independent...
wheels: ricta's, spitfire
Bearings: bone swiss, lucky swiss, or if you want good bearings for like 15 bucks go with bone reds.
Bushings: bones hardcore bushings
Thanks! I'll check into these.

Stylie
08-12-2008, 05:24 PM
2)
3)
Epic failing is epic.

:) The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Ryder1234
08-12-2008, 06:49 PM
I'm 6'5'' (196cm), so I might try 8s, too. Still...
I'm only 5'6", but it is probably good to start out with something wide (I wouldn't recommend anything wider than 8.5), and if you get good at flip tricks, go skinnier. I have a problem with flip tricks (I can't even kickflip) though.

lost_nvrfound
08-12-2008, 08:52 PM
mines a 6 or a 6.5, i can't remember which. 7.5 is about average i'm inclined to think. i like my board.