PDA

View Full Version : exercise

Emil
08-13-2008, 08:11 AM
Hi! who likes to exercise? pushups, situps running everything with the buddy

Apathy
08-13-2008, 09:24 AM
I like Running. A lot.

My school's Cross Country season starts officially on the 18th, and I've been putting in 4 - 8 miles a day five times a week since April. In other words, the team has never needed me so badly.

I dislike any exercise that isn't cardio.

come out swinging
08-13-2008, 08:24 PM
i go to the gym and do a 1.5- 2 hr work out basically everyday except saturday's and sunday's cuz i have to be at work and the gym closes before i get out of work. I basically have a 3 day rotation on what exercises i do. day 1 consist of chest tricepses and abs. day 2 shoulders, arms (aka gun show:D) and back. day 3 cycling day. day 3 is a very short day at the gym but very active. 30 minutes 9-10 miles on manual. btw im not making this up on how far i can go in 30 minutes. its all bout motivation and conquering your goal.

lost_nvrfound
08-13-2008, 11:24 PM
I love to excercise!

I really prefer cardio type stuff...

Anymore, I have a hard time keeping my heart rate up high enough for the machines to consider it a cardio workout.

I love to run, but I'm no good at it. I'm working on that though.

My PhysEd for the fall symester is aerobics and body conditioning. I'm really excited about it. Its in the morning after Calculus so maybe it'll get me going in the mornings.

I REALLY LOVE EXCERCISE! Its only been recently that I have been able to get my two (out of shape) best friends to go with me. That was an exciting accomplishment for me.

hshduppsnt
08-13-2008, 11:38 PM
do sports count?
i absolutely love playing soccer and am a big fan of playing tennis too...

if not then I'm ok with exercise... I always want to flake but always feel pretty good afterwards.