PDA

View Full Version : Kristy

rlplaymaker
08-13-2008, 10:53 PM
Kristy are you doing okay may just be the new single....my friend from Vegas called me, saying she heard some kristy song on the radio. lol thoughts??? I like it, but i was still hoping for Trust in You

jacknife737
08-13-2008, 10:58 PM
In a recent radio interview Dexter mentioned that it may be the third single. It looks as if You're, Gonna Go Far Kid is going to be the second, as it already seems to getting national radio play. Sometimes radio stations play random songs off the album, someone a little while ago mentioned they heard Rock Bottom, and that certainly isn't going to be a single.

rlplaymaker
08-13-2008, 11:01 PM
In a recent radio interview Dexter mentioned that it may be the third single. It looks as if You're, Gonna Go Far Kid is going to be the second, as it already seems to getting national radio play. Sometimes radio stations play random songs off the album, someone a little while ago mentioned they heard Rock Bottom, and that certainly isn't going to be a single.

YGGFK is pretty big here in Chicago, alot of my friends are pretty stoked about it. I have it on my myspace, and my friends just chill on my page to hear the song lol

hshduppsnt
08-13-2008, 11:37 PM
it could be...

from the same point of view as part of the lunch request for blocks here on KROQ today stuff is messed up was played so...

could be that kinda thing too...

but I wouldn't be surprised. Would still like a video for you're gonna go far, kid first.

cool 2 hate 681
08-14-2008, 12:38 AM
it could be...

from the same point of view as part of the lunch request for blocks here on KROQ today stuff is messed up was played so...

could be that kinda thing too...

but I wouldn't be surprised. Would still like a video for you're gonna go far, kid first.

at http://www.kroq.com/ you can now request stuff is messed up:confused:

hshduppsnt
08-14-2008, 12:50 AM
^ hmm you're right...

on a side note the editing was hilarious and sounded kinda ridiculous (though nothing is worse than the editing of hammerhead on madden but thats off topic)

so then if you can vote for it I'm going to say it's the 3rd single as KROQ generally knows what they're doing in that respect...

Stylie
08-14-2008, 01:14 AM
at http://www.kroq.com/ you can now request stuff is messed up:confused:

"Thanks for making your request! Keep listening to KROQ and we will play your song sometime soon, really soon, keep listening, it's next we totally promise."
x2. Requested both Stuff Is Messed Up and YGGF,K. ^^

Free?
08-14-2008, 02:23 AM
With all respect to KROQ, it wouldn't change a thing to me regardless of will I request songs on it or not, it's not early 90's when you had to listen the radio whole day to hear just 1 song, if I want to listen Stuff Is Messed Up I have my shiny RAFRAG waiting for me ;) .

Stylie
08-14-2008, 03:39 AM
With all respect to KROQ, it wouldn't change a thing to me regardless of will I request songs on it or not, it's not early 90's when you had to listen the radio whole day to hear just 1 song, if I want to listen Stuff Is Messed Up I have my shiny RAFRAG waiting for me ;) .

But others may hear it and think: "hey, I like this song. What's the band?"

Biggest offspring fan
08-14-2008, 06:35 PM
You're Gonna Go Far Kid is the second single, why does it say this on the album if it wasn't?

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h282/Biggestoffspringfan/DSCF0187.jpg

And Kristy sounds like an great 3 single :D

rlplaymaker
08-15-2008, 01:08 AM
You're Gonna Go Far Kid is the second single, why does it say this on the album if it wasn't?

we know YGGFK is the 2nd single, its been out for like a month now. We're debating the third....but yea i hope YGGFK has a badass video

Budzy
08-15-2008, 04:27 AM

lol that arrow looks like it took a long time to draw. :D
YGGFK HAS to be 2nd Single. And a proposal for the 3rd single: NOTHINGTOWN! i dont like Kristy. Least fav on RFRG.

NOTHINGTOWN FTW!

Stylie
08-15-2008, 10:17 AM
we know YGGFK is the 2nd single, its been out for like a month now. We're debating the third....but yea i hope YGGFK has a badass video

Uh, what are you talking about? Been out for a month? Neither The Offspring or some others have confirmed or said that it's gonna be the 2nd second single, but WE have assumed it because of the Hammerhead & YGGF,K-sticker.

ad8
08-15-2008, 12:51 PM
Is it sure whether or not we'll be able to buy the 2nd single as a physical copy?

Stylie
08-15-2008, 01:57 PM
Is it sure whether or not we'll be able to buy the 2nd single as a physical copy?

We don't know... suppose and hope we hear from The Offspring themselves soon!