PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to have to make a thread...but...

medi01
08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
basically i've been on holiday for a couple of weeks and was just wandering if there was any news of a new music video, i gather that YGGFK is 2nd single and kristy is the 3rd single, but was just wandering if they were planning on making a proper music video for this album, other than just hammerhead, which, IMO, was a dissapointment

Gustavo
08-15-2008, 12:55 PM
There are no confirmed news that the second single is YGGFK and the third one is Kristy.
It's nothing but speculations.
Oh, and for you who weren't around, the band did an acoustic session at a radio in Philadelphia, they played a few songs and they had an awesome interview too :)

medi01
08-15-2008, 12:59 PM
There are no confirmed news that the second single is YGGFK and the third one is Kristy.
Oh, and for you who wasn't around, the band did an acoustic session at a radio in Philadelphia, they played a few songs and they had an awesome interview too :)

yeh...i've had a listen already...thanks for the info

Stylie
08-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Oh, and for you who wasn't around, the band did an acoustic session at a radio in Philadelphia, they played a few songs and they had an awesome interview too :)

Yep.

As I said in the other thread: "Uh, what are you talking about? Been out for a month? Neither The Offspring or some others have confirmed or said that it's gonna be the 2nd second single, but WE have assumed it because of the Hammerhead & YGGF,K-sticker."

And in the Acoustic-session interview Dexter said that maybe Kristy would be the 3rd single. The interviewer said something like "...and that's a possible 2rd single, right?", Dexter "Yeah, it could be, it could be".

So, that's it. Nothing more news, unfortunately. And btw, Kristy would be a cool 3rd single, and I'm also just happy if we get a 3rd single - that would be great!!

Budzy
08-16-2008, 01:13 AM
Kristy shouldnt be 3rd. Nothingtown should be.
no one i know really likes kristy, even me (its okay...), i think it is the most ingored/skipped song on the album.
Nothingtown has so much more potential, i can see a good video clip for it, its really catchy, its got a happy vibe about it.

NOTHINGTOWN FOR THE WIN!

Bassman18
08-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Personally I prefer Kristy to Nothingtown but I think that Half-Truism, Trust In You, A Lot Like Me and Stuff Messed Up are better than Kristy.

yellow
08-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Kristy shouldnt be 3rd. Nothingtown should be.
no one i know really likes kristy, even me (its okay...), i think it is the most ingored/skipped song on the album.
Nothingtown has so much more potential, i can see a good video clip for it, its really catchy, its got a happy vibe about it.

NOTHINGTOWN FOR THE WIN!
I agree. I skip over Kristy everytime and I listen to Nothingtown all the time. Nothingtown is a great song (one of my personal favs) with a lot of room for creativity in the video.

holland25
08-16-2008, 03:33 AM
I love Kristy and hate A Lot Like Me. Now kill me.

F@ BANKZ
08-16-2008, 03:37 AM
*Does exactly that*

The next singline should be a track from at least past Takes Me Nowhere on the album. I'd rather that it wasn't a slow song since Fix You isn't being considered. In fact I don't see why Takes Me Nowhere couldn't be used.

disclaimer_07
08-16-2008, 03:39 AM
I love Kristy and hate A Lot Like Me. Now kill me.

I partially agree; I'm not a fan of A Lot Like Me (the rhyme wasn't intended). Kristy is a decent song though.

Steph
08-16-2008, 04:08 AM
I partially agree; I'm not a fan of A Lot Like Me (the rhyme wasn't intended). Kristy is a decent song though.

I like A Lot Like Me...A LOT :D one of the best ones from RAFRAG, in my opinion

disclaimer_07
08-16-2008, 04:12 AM
I like A Lot Like Me...A LOT :D one of the best ones from RAFRAG, in my opinion

Well, everyone is entitled to have their own opinion :P I am not saying the song sucks, cause it doesn't, it's just not my fav ;D

Stylie
08-16-2008, 05:32 AM
Well, it's 12 hits you know! Never know which is gonna be the next single. ;P