PDA

View Full Version : McCain said that he wouldn't attack Georgia.

HeadAroundU
08-15-2008, 10:18 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!

So wait, he wouldn't care about American citizens?

"Is HE ready to lead?"

IamSam
08-15-2008, 11:07 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAH!

So wait, he wouldn't care about American citizens?

"Is HE ready to lead?"

I mean...sure those guys found the fake bigfoot in Georgia...but is it really necessary to attack the state because of it?

HornyPope
08-15-2008, 11:16 PM
I mean...sure those guys found the fake bigfoot in Georgia...but is it really necessary to attack the state because of it?

Must you even ask?

That's like the biggest casus beli ever.

metalmania
09-07-2008, 06:57 AM
its so comic ,america's or bush's one problem is georgia now? why? does usa government care about there?hm so ,why they care?:cool: your government does not think em all. they just think the mineral stratums ;) so or obama or mccain .(obama says "hey we dont fight in iraq cause we will fight in afghanistan" fight obama fight goddamn!no matter.they re same.bush's government sent many people to iraq.why? why did they die there?they re still dyin' there everyday one by one.oh i say that; they re dying there for oil.just oil.not for freedom or humanity.can you believe this bullshit?many soldiers died there and their moms re still cryin' for sons.but we have to ask to them "hey moms why did you send your son to hell?" so now usa wants to be in black sea for oil and others with nato. they played same game always in iraq,afghanistan,pakhistan,turkey.... but now ,world is seeing the realities and dont believe their lies now.please some dont lie...and our world becomes hell slowly slowly