PDA

View Full Version : drinking gmes

RickyCrack
08-17-2008, 07:28 PM
i love drinking games. i love the classics like asshole and fuck the dealer and beer pong. (who the fuck calls this game beirut? it's retarded. obviously it's beer pong, you use ping pong balls and throw them into cups on a ping pong table, the connection is irrefutable) however, i hate circle of death. it's just a retarded game.also polish horseshoes is awesome

lately i've experienced some more unheard of drinking games. my favorite being drinking and driving. where you drink according to your place in mario kart and drink double the amount of your final place. also i've become aware of a smash brother's drinking game.

either way, what are some more drinking games that are really ace.

ninthlayer
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
Drinking and driving is the best, mainly because it has a snowballing effect.

ps: Elise is back in town.

RickyCrack
08-17-2008, 07:33 PM
dude, have you tried it on the wii yet? duuuuuude, i'm coming down next weekend, it'll be titties.

lost_nvrfound
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM
flip cup is always good

KHWHD
08-17-2008, 08:01 PM
Molson Poker.

Sunny
08-17-2008, 08:04 PM
...polish horseshoes? o_O O_o

anyway, i'm too much of a lightweight to actually play. the closest i usually come to drinking games is "3 shots, you're out".

KHWHD
08-17-2008, 08:14 PM

anyway, i'm too much of a lightweight to actually play. the closest i usually come to drinking games is "3 shots, you're out".

I'm the same way NOW. I haven't drank in 8 years. Last time was the millenium... it was my 25th birthday (New Years baby) and we played Molson Poker.. I drank a 26er of Vodka straight that night. I was so fucked up. But remember everything... I think?! :p ;)

wheelchairman
08-17-2008, 08:17 PM
I don't know what it's called but it can really only be played with bottled beer and a cup. Everyone pours a bit of their beer into the cup. Then you take the bottle caps and place them on top of the bottle. Afterwards everyone has one chance to hit the cap into the cup. If you miss you gotta drink. It's really gross.

come out swinging
08-17-2008, 08:25 PM
land mines. dff punk knows what im talking bout. USMC top drinkin game

there is no name for this game but i describe it. Again dff punk knows what im talking bout. bascially when drinkin out of bottles and use the caps as pucks. hit the oppontents bottle and they drink. if the cap goes off the table, well ur going to chug a beer.:eek::eek: me and friends got bored and started this and it got interesting

RickyCrack
08-17-2008, 09:13 PM

the rules for polish horseshoes is as follows

you set up two poles accross from each other in your back yard, etc. you then put a beer bottle on top of the pipe.

in teams of two you take turns throwing a frisbee at the pipes in order to try and knock the bottle down. you get one point if the opposing team doesn't catch the frisbee (if it's catchable) and you get three points if you knock the beer bottle off the pipe, however, the opposing team can catch the beer bottle.

the only rule is that you must be holding a beer at all times during the game, and you drink everytime you give up points

sKratch
08-17-2008, 11:45 PM
Tip of the hat goes to flip cup and land mines. I've rolled with some pretty unstoppable flip cup crews.

Here's a good one I just learned at the end of last semester:

Hockey

The basic gist is you spin a quarter and call someone's name and they shoot the quarter at someone else's bottle while they defend with a hand goalie. It gets kind of complicated to fully explain though.

WebDudette
08-18-2008, 12:26 AM
Pretty much everyone of my friends has played a drinking game. Mostly beer pong, I have yet to play any sort of game besides 'lets see who can finish this cup of vodka faster'.

Oh, I have played asshole, but not with alcohol.

Jakebert
08-18-2008, 12:37 AM
There's one I played a few weeks ago called lighting that got me very drunk very fast. It's a card game, and what you do is that each person throws down a card, and if there's any connection between the cards in terms of number or suit, you have to take as many sips as the number you have. Playing it with a large group of people is essentially the same as chugging for the entire duration of the game.

Oxygene
08-18-2008, 12:59 AM
easiest and most effective drinking game.. you sit around theres a dealer and a deck of cards, everyone has their drink infront of them, you guess wether the card to come is black or red... if you get it wrong you drink, if you get it right you don't have to.

It's pretty fast, simple, intense and funny.. and very important.. you can play it hammered out of your skull... :)

wheelchairman
08-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Oh and I know a bar game that involves dices. It's called Liar or Cheat in Danish. But you only play to see who buys the next round.

Rag Doll
08-18-2008, 08:53 AM
i play beer pong and flip cup often. i also play a bunch of games that my boyfriend and i made up that involve smash brothers and mario kart wii.

disclaimer_07
08-18-2008, 09:18 AM
Well, it's not a game, just a funny way of drinking. You take a can of beer, make a hole with a knife at the bottom of it, open the can, and then you're done in 2-3 gulps.

There are also board drinking games I've heard of, but it would take way too much time to explain the rules.

Splinter[PI]
08-18-2008, 10:48 AM
This one is getting hard to explain... but I'll do it.

It's called "pöse". Most of you won't pronounce it the right way, but who cares.

Play it with cards. 36 cards, of course. Then remove one Queen. You've got 35 cards now. Let's go.

6: Whoever draws it, keeps it and if he does a gesture like hands up or whatever he likes, everyone must do it too. The slowest has to drink. Crappy card, IMO.

7: That's funny. Slap the table, then clap your hands, then slap the table, then clap your hands and so on. Keep doing this until it's finished. The one who pulled the card has to tell the direction: "pöse goes to the RIGHT/LEFT). Then, you count. all numbers that you can divide by 7 and all numbers who that have at least one digit 7 are replaced by the word "pöse". After saying pöse, the direction changes. The first one who fails to say the right number/fails to say pöse/says soomething when he/she shouldn't loses. He/She has to drink.

8: Do nothing.

9: Enact a law. like sticking your fingers into your nose while drinking, stop talking english/whatever language you like, anything. If theses rules aren't followed the lawbreaker has to drink.

Jack: Chose one who has to drink.

Queen: This is the most funny part of the game. The one who draws the first queen choses WHERE to drink. The one who draws the secoond queen choses HOW to drink, like topless or whatever. The one who draws the third queen has to do what the others said. Like drinking while standing under a latern wearing boxershorts. Happened to me, very funny.

King: The one to your left has to drink.

Ace: The one who draws the card has to drink

That's it. Not easy, but very fun to play.

PS: Play this game with stuff like vodka, whisky, rum... No beer. srsly.

BTW, I've never heard of a drinking game called asshole. what's that?

T-6005
08-18-2008, 10:56 AM
;1173613']This one is getting hard to explain... but I'll do it.

It's called "pöse". Most of you won't pronounce it the right way, but who cares.

*rules*

This sounds like a dumbed down version of Kings.

Splinter[PI]
08-18-2008, 11:31 AM
This sounds like a dumbed down version of Kings.

Kings? tell me.

nightvision
08-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Me and Chris played a drinking game while bowling once. Every time you didn't throw a strike or made the spare, you had to chug a glass of beer. That was really stupid since it obviously got harder and harder and therefore we got wasted pretty quick.

jacknife737
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM
;1173626']Kings? tell me.

It's essentially like the game you just described. Where each card is assigned a specific function. The rules seem to vary, depending on who you play with.

lost_nvrfound
08-18-2008, 12:25 PM
i play beer pong and flip cup often. i also play a bunch of games that my boyfriend and i made up that involve smash brothers and mario kart wii.

The nice thing about flip cup is that everyone gets smashed...

T-6005
08-18-2008, 12:30 PM
;1173626']Kings? tell me.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kings_%28drinking_game%29

Simple Enough.