PDA

View Full Version : Black Ice

Drums beating in my Heart
08-18-2008, 03:00 PM
http://www.ultrastar.com/email/ACDC/080815/blackice.jpg

THE WAIT IS ALMOST OVER!! .....COLUMBIA RECORDS PRESS RELEASE: AC/DC's 'Black Ice' Set For Release October 20th

Columbia Records announced today the October 20th release of AC/DC's widely-anticipated Black Ice, the band's first studio album in eight years. Black Ice features 15 new tracks from brothers Angus and Malcolm Young, Brian Johnson, Cliff Williams, and Phil Rudd. The album was produced by Brendan O'Brien at the Warehouse Studio in Vancouver, BC.

"Rock 'N' Roll Train," the album's first single, will debut on August 28th. The video will premiere in September. And the band is set to kick off its first world tour since 2001 in late October.

Black Ice will be sold in the US exclusively at Wal-Mart and Sam's Club retail locations at the special price of $ 11.88. Online, the CD will be available with free shipping and handling via the band's website, www.acdc.com. It will also be sold at Walmart.com and Samsclub.com.
TRACKLISTING:

1. Rock ín Roll Train
2. Skies On Fire
3. Big Jack
4. Anything Goes
5. War Machine
6. Smash N Grab
7. Spoiliní For A Fight
8. Wheels
9. Decibel
10. Stormy May Day
11. She Likes Rock N Roll
12. Money Made
13. Rock N Roll Dream
14. Rocking All The Way
15. Black Ice

Black Ice is currently available for pre-order at www.acdc.com and Walmart.com.

Finally a new album!!
I can't wait to buy it!!!

coke_a_holic
08-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Four songs have the word "rock" in them. None of them are "Wheelchair Rock," which should've been the new single. Also, more than one song seems to be about rioting, which none of the members of AC/DC have done for 30 years.

This is fucking stupid.

08-18-2008, 03:06 PM
Four songs have the word "rock" in them. None of them are "Wheelchair Rock," which should've been the new single. Also, more than one song seems to be about rioting, which none of the members of AC/DC have done for 30 years.

This is fucking stupid.

I didn't ask for comments from TH fans...

jacknife737
08-18-2008, 03:15 PM
meh 10 characters

F@ BANKZ
08-18-2008, 04:01 PM
meh 10 characters

Q.F.T............

Alex101
08-18-2008, 08:24 PM
Yay! I can't belive the new AC/DC album is finally happening. This goes on my shopping list for new releases, along with the Scars on Broadway record, Nine Inch Nails' The Slip, Metallica's Death Magnetic, Rise Against's Appeal to Reason, Dragonforce's Ultra Beatdown, and some 2009 releases from Bad Religion, Social D, Flobots, Linkin Park, Green Day, MxPx and Helmet.

SaiKYoU
08-19-2008, 05:11 AM
if only Bon Scott was still alive...

nah, in fact i think it will be a good album, at least like "the Razor's edge" which was a mid quality album...

Little_Miss_1565
08-19-2008, 09:17 AM
It looks like an AC/DC album, and will hopefully sound like one too. Good times.

08-31-2008, 11:42 AM
The first single, Rock N Roll Train, is out now!!
Check it on acdcrocks.com!

Cock Joke
08-31-2008, 01:48 PM
R&R Train is an amazing song. Classic AC/DC! I'm wondering if Anything Goes is a Guns n' Roses cover. I'll have to listen when I get the chance.

SaiKYoU
08-31-2008, 02:43 PM
i like R&R Train!!!