PDA

View Full Version : Jaguar Love - Take Me to the Sea

- -Lauren- -
08-19-2008, 02:56 PM
So, Jaguar Love's album officially came out today. Yes, it leaked early on, but of course it was released today.

It's pretty good from what I can tell, but it's still not The Blood Brothers. And it never will be. Unfortunately. I like the album, it gives me a fix.

What do you think?

Endymion
08-19-2008, 05:16 PM
honestly, i haven't listened to it nearly as much as i thought i would. bats over the pacific ocean is my favorite track.

nieh
08-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Bought it and the new Stereolab on the way home from work tonight but haven't gotten around to popping it on yet. I'll let you know what I think.

WebDudette
08-19-2008, 06:07 PM
Haven't listened to it yet, I'm not sure I'll like it.

I'll definitely check it out though.

Little_Miss_1565
08-19-2008, 06:09 PM
I dig 'em. I was going to go see them tonight but couldn't. :(

- -Lauren- -
08-20-2008, 02:43 PM
I actually am really loving the new CD. "Highways of Gold" is a pretty catchy single, and two of my favorite songs right now are "Jaguar Pirates" and "Humans Evolve Into Skyscrapers". The latter is actually quite Blood Brothers-esque, and it's really amazing. I highly recommend that song.

nieh
08-21-2008, 07:24 AM
I like most of the album on the first few listens. So far I'd say my favorite track is probably Jaguar Pirates.

Professor Chaos
09-02-2008, 06:44 PM
I just listened to this last night, and I love it! Jaguar Pirates and Humans Evolve Into Skyscrapers are definitely my two favorite tracks. I was pretty surprised at how damn catchy all these songs are.

I think I might actually like this more than the Blood Brothers..

WebDudette
09-02-2008, 06:46 PM
I haven't listened to it too much yet. But they are coming in Oct. so I'll probably listen to it a lot if its good and go to the show. Even if it isn't good I'll go just for the sake of seeing the show.