PDA

View Full Version : Hammerhead single and Smash artwork

come out swinging
08-20-2008, 01:50 PM
I was looking through the smash album art work and notice a resemblance to hammerhead. like how the lyrics are done as in the smash booklet.

BTW they are 3 editions to the artwork in Smash. original in 1994. special edition 1994 and now the remastered one. The special edition one has a few differences than the original. Just thought people should now how many versions of the artwork in Smash. I have the special editon of the Smash artwork but i put all my cd covers in a box and have it stored somerwhere in my closet and not going to pick find which box i put it in today. I did a thread bout the artwork way back when. Like how everyone bbs name got erased and the forum changed.

Jojan
08-20-2008, 03:18 PM
You should post images of the special edition one from 1994. I have never heard of it. Thank you in advance.

come out swinging
08-20-2008, 06:46 PM
i don't have a scanner but i do have a web cam. i found the cd in a box. i make a quick video of it and post it on youtube. ya i def need to make an acct to post pictures on. i have to shave tonite cuz im gruffy to go wrk tomor. when im done i post a link to it. give me like 45 minutes to get it all done. i don't have the other copy of the smash booklet. i did have it but when my car got broken into, they stole it.:mad::mad::mad:

come out swinging
08-20-2008, 07:48 PM
just finished uploading it. I do not have a whole lot of light in my room and its dark outside. (10:30pm) Sorry for the quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXmjkqo3nzo

Ryder1234
08-20-2008, 08:35 PM
Shit, I want that! :D

KHWHD
08-20-2008, 08:59 PM
VERY nice!

SK8rocka
08-20-2008, 11:28 PM
OMG Thats siiiiiick!!

good work on getting that

Its amazing, where did you get it

Greekoldfan
08-21-2008, 06:13 AM
I,ve got the first vinyl edition of smash with the lyrics of some songs missing because as dexter said in an interview he wrote the lyrics of some songs too late and he didnt give all the lyrics on time,and these pics are on the inside card of the vinyl edition

Jojan
08-21-2008, 07:21 AM
Great! I'm pretty sure I've seen that one. :-) I will look for it record stores now.

Greekoldfan
08-21-2008, 07:36 AM
When I bought the vinyl back in '94 or early '95 i said shit man where are the lyrics from gotta get away because it was my favorite song,but now i feel lucky because i know that i have one of the first copies of the record!

Stylie
08-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Wow man, that's really nice! I envy you now... :/
Gonna see your covers too!

When I bought the vinyl back in '94 or early '95 i said shit man where are the lyrics from gotta get away because it was my favorite song,but now i feel lucky because i know that i have one of the first copies of the record!

Yeah, that's special.

come out swinging
08-21-2008, 03:04 PM
OMG Thats siiiiiick!!

good work on getting that

Its amazing, where did you get it

i got it off a friend. he paid 5 bucks for it and i wanted it so bad. my friend knew how i am a huge offspring fan. So he said give me 5 bucks and its yours so i did that. he got it off a used record store in our town. they have lot of cool stuff. You be surprise on what you find in a used record store!

Greekoldfan
08-21-2008, 11:46 PM
well i've put the pics of my record in megaupload.the lyrics that missing are gotta get away,genocide,something to believe in,it'll be a long time and smash.From the one side of the inside card is the blurry b/w picture, the same as the original cd sleeve card (in the remastered it is red/black and it is under the disc) and on the other side are the lyrics,credits,4 pics with a grey background and a very blurry pic.(i think it is a hand that holds a knife attacking to someone with the logo offspring in the middle.I may be wrong of that sketch.

the link is:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5YSP1IGI

Greekoldfan
08-21-2008, 11:48 PM
What's the released year of the special edition cd with the better card sleeve?