PDA

View Full Version : What is the color of your hair?

come out swinging
08-20-2008, 09:15 PM
mine is sandy blond. The lightest my hair is gotten is yellow. I had no money to buy a bleach kit so i used peroxide and lemon juice. and a hair dryer. It works great. Next week im going to use the real deal . bleach it.

KHWHD
08-20-2008, 09:22 PM
Strawberry blonde. I had red low-lights done last year in March and they did a shitty job cause my hair turned ALL red. But normally my hair is VERY light blonde, especially in the summer.

Edit: typo.

Ryder1234
08-20-2008, 09:27 PM
My hair is also blond. In the summer, it's really light blond, but in the winter it's dirty blond.

Conspiracyof1000
08-20-2008, 09:29 PM
Plain boring brown. Boring. I am a very boring person.

Jules69
08-20-2008, 09:40 PM
I do not think ur boaring!! Anyway....my hair is medium brown as well!!!

WebDudette
08-20-2008, 09:44 PM
I used to have natural bright red hair. I guess I grew out of it and I now have brown hair that blends into almost orange sideburns. It makes me wonder what color my beard would grow to be.

adombomb222
08-20-2008, 10:35 PM
Naturally, I'm a ginger. But right now I'm in disguise, to infiltrate you none recessive freaks, as a dark “cherry-cola/maroon red” head. The red goatee and blond eyebrows look funny, but luckily my facial hair grows darken then my scalp hair, so it doesn’t look that bad.

Endymion
08-20-2008, 10:54 PM
my hair is the color sexy.

and yes ladies, the carpet matches the pubes.

Apathy
08-20-2008, 11:58 PM
I used to have natural bright red hair. I guess I grew out of it and I now have brown hair that blends into almost orange sideburns. It makes me wonder what color my beard would grow to be.

...you can't grow a beard?

Like, at all?

WebDudette
08-21-2008, 12:47 AM
I shave like every other day. When I do wait a couple extra days its kind of a combination of brown and red. I'm curious as to what it would look like if it was grown out.

But I don't grow facial hair fast enough to justify trying to grow a beard. I would just have a neck beard or some equally stupid facial hair.

Endymion
08-21-2008, 02:16 AM
i'm with you on that, my facial hair is a much darker shade of sexy than my hair hair. or it would be if it grew in fast enough to matter.

yellow
08-21-2008, 02:27 AM
somewhere in the light red/strawberry blonde area. I mix a red shade and a blonde shade to create my own color

coke_a_holic
08-21-2008, 02:28 AM
My chestnut locks flow outward.

My beard is also made up of chestnut locks, and it also flows outward, which looks really just ridiculous.

Free?
08-21-2008, 03:45 AM
Actually they were brown 10 years ago... Nobody can remember about that anymore :P

Redjie
08-21-2008, 05:09 AM
My hair is supposed to be dark brown but now is kinda black with red highlights. I'm about to change it anyway..

shanna_guarana
08-21-2008, 05:26 AM
mostly brown...but I have the pink part on the right head side...

lost_nvrfound
08-21-2008, 05:32 AM
Right now, I've kind of let my hair go to a natural, reddish brown. I've grown bored with the whole natural color thing and want to try something new. i've done red, purple, dark brown, black, blonde, and a lot of the shades in between. Don't know where to take it next.

dff_punk
08-21-2008, 05:33 AM
My hair is black. Like, totally and naturally black.

Blitzkrieg Bop
08-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Blonde with a hint of copper :D

Steal
08-21-2008, 06:25 AM
My hair color is the much coveted and sought after roasted chestnut, a beautiful dark sheen with a touch of chocolate swirl.

Rag Doll
08-21-2008, 09:11 AM
My hair is naturally a medium-dark brown, with a bit of lighter brown and red. I haven't seen that color in more then 10 years. I started lightening it with Sun-In when I was around 11. Then at 12 I full on started bleaching it. When I was 17 I dyed it dark red. Then a little more than a year later I started dying it black. It's now been a very dark blue-black for about 3 years. I'm thinking of adding some dark purple or a different shade of dark blue in some streaks underneath so it isn't super noticeable....but it depends if a friend of mine has the time/patience to sit there and do it.

Sunny
08-21-2008, 09:18 AM
i haven't seen my real color in a while either. it's sort of boring because it's the lamest shade right between blonde and brunette. but not really either. it starts out dark at the roots, but then fades out to lighter. yyyyhhh.

i've been dying my hair red for... 4 years now! it's been all kinds of bright red, auburn, eggplanty-ish... but currently it's a light, "natural"-ish red shade.

Izie
08-21-2008, 10:00 AM
Naturally, I'm like Sunny - dark blonde or light brunette. I actually let it grow for a while up until Tuesday so I got to see it again after years and years... Definitely more on the dark blonde side. And over the course of the years it's been almost anything, including multi-coloured.

But what I really came here to say is, right now I am super-blonde and I love it soooooo much it's ridiculous XD

Andy
08-21-2008, 10:25 AM
I'm a blondy.

Splinter[PI]
08-21-2008, 12:51 PM
When I was very young (like 2 or 3 years old) it was kinda like this:

http://www.afrokosmetik.com/images/attributes/613.gif

but not that long^^

now it's something between very dark blond and brown. But in summer it's usually brighter than it is in winter. I never dyed it and I probably never will.

ad8
08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
My hair once was light blonde, too(from when I was a baby until when I was like 8 years old) but it became dark blonde. But after this years holiday in the sun, it was a bit lighter again.

F@ BANKZ
08-21-2008, 04:23 PM
Plain boring brown. Boring. I am a very boring person.

I do not think ur boaring!! Anyway....my hair is medium brown as well!!!

I would like to apply to the boring brown's hair club.

Rooster
08-21-2008, 04:36 PM
I was blond when i was little, but then my hair slowly started changing color into brown. Now i have natural medium/dark brown hair.

Steal
08-21-2008, 05:38 PM
I would like to apply to the boring brown's hair club.

Brown hair isn't boring. Your hair may be but not mine. As I said before, my hair is the long coveted roasted chestnut, a beautiful dark sheen with an erotic pinch of chocolate swirl.

Sunny
08-21-2008, 05:45 PM
yes yes, we get it, you're very proud of your erotic brown hair with a chestnut swirl in a coveted shade of chocolate. or whatever it is.

HeadAroundU
08-21-2008, 06:32 PM
My hair is the short coveted roasted chestnut, a beautiful light sheen with an erotic pinch of chocolate swirl. Eyes too!

nieh
08-21-2008, 07:07 PM
i'm with you on that, my facial hair is a much darker shade of sexy than my hair hair. or it would be if it grew in fast enough to matter.

That's because it hasn't had time to get bleached by the sun/other various things yet (I'm willing to bet the roots of your hair hair are about the same color as your facial hair). If you let it grow out and kept it for a while it'd end up about the same as the rest of your hair.

p.s. My hair is brown and wonderful.

killer_queen
08-22-2008, 12:02 PM
Mine is black, jet-black and finally next month I'm changing it to a very nice brown with red-brown highlights. I have always admired blondes, by the way. They can change their hair color so easily.

Capricorn4
08-22-2008, 12:11 PM
My hair is natural light blond.

Apathy
08-22-2008, 12:20 PM

I have the opposite going. My hair is brown and my beard comes in bright red. It grows rather fast, and because shaving is a fucking pain I oftentimes get stuck with a full on redbeard.

While I'm not happy with that, I don't mind the various Viking nicknames I've picked up.

come out swinging
08-22-2008, 02:03 PM

My facial hair is dark. I have a thin beard. Width of a thumb to be exact. Straight line from the side burns and follow the cheek bone. Commonly known as a chin strap aka Abe Lincoln look but modern and a hell not as long.

lost_nvrfound
08-22-2008, 02:14 PM
i'm thinking about going super blonde again... hmm... *pondering*

dff_punk
08-22-2008, 04:20 PM
My genital hair is curly.

... yes, I am drunk.

Jaded skies
08-22-2008, 07:28 PM
i gots me some dark read hair.

Nina
08-23-2008, 01:27 PM
I have always admired blondes, by the way. They can change their hair color so easily.

I agree with this!

My hair is probably the most boring shade of BLACK ever. And with black I really mean black :E Dying = nearly impossible. But I accepted it.

ninthlayer
08-23-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm glad you're no longer a redhead, you fuck. I'm not sure what's up with facial hair color, because mine is the same as yours and Endy's: fucking strange. It even has some blondies in it.

my hair is the color sexy.

and yes ladies, the carpet matches the pubes.
This is pure class. I approve.

I did that whole Mad Max/Road Warrior dye job like two haircuts ago so now the left side of hair looks all distinguishing grey now. It's kinda rad and looks better than the real greys.

come out swinging
08-26-2008, 02:35 PM
Just bleached my hair last nite.