PDA

View Full Version : I has kittenz.

Ryder1234
08-23-2008, 06:06 PM
So two nights ago, my cat Jade had 7 kittens. My cat Suki also had had 2 about 5 weeks ago. The two big kittens are obviously Suki's.

Cleo:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=840

Eva:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=827

Jade with her kittens:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=837

Notice how there's only 6 there even though I said 7? The mystery is solved:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=839

Look closely, under her head there is a seventh kitten.

If you want to see the rest of the pictures, heres the link to the album:
http://www.offspring.com/forums/album.php?albumid=140

Sunny
08-23-2008, 06:08 PM
omg. *dies from cute overload*

eva is my fav. cutest little kitty face eeee!!

Ryder1234
08-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Eva has always been my fav too :). I love how Cleo is smaller than my shoes in that picture.

jacknife737
08-23-2008, 06:30 PM
Cutest thread ever....

Stylie
08-23-2008, 06:44 PM
Wow, those were very cute. Congrats. :D
I like animals, but have only had rabbits. I'm considering to buy me a hamster, though!

KHWHD
08-23-2008, 07:17 PM
Awww, great pics. Kev!! Glad everyone is doing good. Really, really cute. :)

lost_nvrfound
08-23-2008, 08:28 PM
AWW! KITTY! I LOVE KITTIES!!

(oh shit! caps lock!)

I wish I knew where the pictures of my kitties as babies were...

Apathy
08-23-2008, 10:10 PM
Currently you own 11 cats. Somewhat disgusting; what are you planning on doing with them all?

Ryder1234
08-23-2008, 10:39 PM
Currently you own 11 cats. Somewhat disgusting; what are you planning on doing with them all?

Well we're either giving them to the vet or some other pet shop.

hshduppsnt
08-23-2008, 11:42 PM

Ahhh, so cute! What are you going to eat them with?

<_<
>_>

these two messages back to back was priceless :)

- Ryder congrats on the cats. kittens are ridiculously cute!

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 01:37 AM
Cute!

A friend of mine has two cats who both had a little in the same week. There is a baby calico, it is the cutest cat evar.

Little_Miss_1565
08-24-2008, 02:46 AM
Congrats on being a kitty daddy!

It's funny, my dog that I grew up with was named Suki.

Rooster
08-24-2008, 04:25 AM
Cute kittens, congratulations!

Ryder1234
08-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Congrats on being a kitty daddy!

It's funny, my dog that I grew up with was named Suki.

Sweet. I've known a few dogs named Suki too.

Lodat225
08-24-2008, 07:17 PM
After dissecting cats in Biology, I don't want to be anywhere near one.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 07:19 PM

That's fucking sick. I've never ever heard of dissecting cats in biology. Frogs yes (we did) but never cats. Jezus, your teacher is pretty fucked up. I have to ask, WHY?!?!

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 07:23 PM
What makes a frog better than a kitten?

Totally of topic and a shitty way to bring it up but I often run into people who are all for animal rights, but only if the animal is cute.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 07:26 PM

Totally of topic and a shitty way to bring it up but I often run into people who are all for animal rights, but only if the animal is cute.

Has absolutely nothing to do with being cute. Frogs are cute, but people don't have those as pets. Yeah sure little ones you buy from a pet store, but not ones that you pick up out of a pond or off a road. At least I don't know anyone that ever has. That's just wrong.

I'm just curious to know what country you people are from that you're dissecting cats.

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 07:39 PM
I believe one of the classes at my school did it. I live in Arizona.

They don't kill the kittens for the class, at least I am pretty sure they don't.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 07:41 PM
I believe one of the classes at my school did it. I live in Arizona.

They don't kill the kittens for the class, at least I am pretty sure they don't.

But why? That's not right.. :(

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 07:43 PM
IN THE NAME OF KNOWLEDGE!

Anyway, I used to have frogs as pets. They weren't like toad huge but they weren't really small either.

Lodat225
08-24-2008, 07:55 PM
That's fucking sick. I've never ever heard of dissecting cats in biology. Frogs yes (we did) but never cats. Jezus, your teacher is pretty fucked up. I have to ask, WHY?!?!

Uh, to observe the fascinating anatomy of a cat?

Seriously, the cats were already dead and all we had to do was skin them and cut them up. It was fun, until I became traumatized.

Steal
08-24-2008, 08:06 PM
Has absolutely nothing to do with being cute. Frogs are cute, but people don't have those as pets. Yeah sure little ones you buy from a pet store, but not ones that you pick up out of a pond or off a road. At least I don't know anyone that ever has. That's just wrong.

I'm just curious to know what country you people are from that you're dissecting cats.

MILLIONS of people have frogs as pets. And what do you mean with that second point? Not many people take stray cats home as pets...But there are a lot of people who take frogs from the wild.

People dissect cats in every country, pretty much.

Jakebert
08-24-2008, 08:09 PM
It are not Caturday?

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 08:20 PM
MILLIONS of people have frogs as pets. And what do you mean with that second point? Not many people take stray cats home as pets...But there are a lot of people who take frogs from the wild.

Can't say I've ever heard it done here before.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 08:21 PM

What country are you from? Not many people take stays cats home as pets? Wow, it's done around here ALL the time. Frogs, never that I've heard of.

lost_nvrfound
08-24-2008, 08:36 PM
Sweet. I've known a few dogs named Suki too.

I used to know a person named Suki.

A lot of biology and anatomy classes dissect cats. Usually they are cats that have been put down by an animal shelter or vet center. It happens. My mom dissected one in her college bio course, and I will probably have to next year. Its possible even this year. It really depends on the teacher to decide at what level you should start dissecting cats.

THEOS
08-24-2008, 08:46 PM
cute cats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! :):):):)

Smash_Returns
08-24-2008, 08:49 PM
Yeah, at my school in Anatomy they dissect cats. It's why I didn't take Anatomy, and took Physics instead.

I <3 kittens. My friends cat just had it's first litter (only 3 kittens) and one is retarded. (Eyes pointed in different directions, cant hold balance, is silent, and has a very flat face)

http://lolcats.com/images/u/08/19/lolcatsdotcomeqkgnu7xlhdyuokv.jpg

Betty
08-24-2008, 09:37 PM
Can't say I've ever heard it done here before.

Ummm... Shank... you live in the city of one of the biggest agricultural universities in Canada. The veterinary school is also in Guelph. I'm pretty sure they dissect a lot of animals, and bigger ones than cats.

We dissected cats in high school. And I feel like we did a fish, frog, and pig too.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 09:50 PM
Ummm... Shank... you live in the city of one of the biggest agricultural universities in Canada. The veterinary school is also in Guelph. I'm pretty sure they dissect a lot of animals, and bigger ones than cats.

We dissected cats in high school. And I feel like we did a fish, frog, and pig too.

We didn't dissect cats in highschool. We dissected frogs and rats, but never cats. I was referring to me (when I was in highschool 13 years ago.)

lost_nvrfound
08-24-2008, 10:25 PM
We didn't dissect cats in highschool. We dissected frogs and rats, but never cats. I was referring to me (when I was in highschool 13 years ago.)

they did in one of the courses at my highschool... idk which one though... i was done with science sophmore year and had no plans whatsoever in taking any more. Its ironic that my major now is human biology. I have to take two semesters of anatomy next year.

Betty
08-24-2008, 11:16 PM

Yeah, and that was in response to "People dissect cats in every country, pretty much." So you made it sound like because, apparently, you didn't do it in high school, therefore Canadian schools do not dissect cats. Which was an even worse statement because you live beside a vet college. Just saying. Not a particularly big deal.

jacknife737
08-24-2008, 11:18 PM

Wait, what? Cats? Well, i guess i shouldn't be too surprised, they did pigs at mine. Although i never had a chance to, since i stopped taking any science courses after I was 15.

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Wait, what? Cats? Well, i guess i shouldn't be too surprised, they did pigs at mine. Although i never had a chance to, since i stopped taking any science courses after I was 15.

Glad I'm not the only one from Ontario that hasn't heard of dissecting cats in HIGHSCHOOL. Ick.

Betty
08-24-2008, 11:24 PM

Ha. My best friend took a vet tech program in Kingston too. Dissected many animals.

This is so incredibly off topic now.

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 11:27 PM
Sorry about that...

Anyway, as I was saying earlier. My friend has two cats that both had a littler around the same time. I have only saw one littler but they are sooo cute.

shanna_guarana
08-25-2008, 05:49 PM
I loooooooooove baby animals.....your cats are really cute!

Ryder1234
08-26-2008, 10:48 PM
So apparently, we're gonna keep Eva and Cleo, plus one of Jade's.

Madness.

KHWHD
08-26-2008, 10:57 PM
So apparently, we're gonna keep Eva and Cleo, plus one of Jade's.

Madness.

I'd take one, but I already have 2. :p Plus I think it would cost too much to ship them to Ontario... lol.

Ryder1234
08-26-2008, 11:13 PM
Yeah probably :p.

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 06:43 PM
Got some more for ya...

http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=1028

http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=1027

http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=1026

lost_nvrfound
09-14-2008, 10:18 PM
awww! so cute! i love kitties

Static_Martyr
09-29-2008, 08:14 PM
AAAAAAH!

Kitties!!!

Lots of kitties!

I loves teh kitties!

Smash_Returns
09-30-2008, 12:10 AM
now make lolcats of the images. (jk)

Actually, they are quite adorable. Such snuggly kittens!

the_real_potomek
09-30-2008, 12:55 AM
cute, cute, cuuuteee cats!!:D:D:D

the_real_potomek
09-30-2008, 12:58 AM
and here's my cat:D

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/angry_ala/Inka7-1.jpg

ad8
09-30-2008, 07:25 AM
Eva
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=140&pictureid=827

I love this one... but I generally love cats and kitten:)

Rutegard
09-30-2008, 09:16 AM
and here's my cat:D

http://i398.photobucket.com/albums/pp67/angry_ala/Inka7-1.jpg

beautifull....

Rutegard
09-30-2008, 09:22 AM

i (quite) understand that (but why didn't you say no?, now you are traumatized LOL too bad, usually it happens, it's normal don't worry it will pass)....well...im a biologist...and i never did such thing, and im very proud of myself :D

obviously you don't know me!!

and what makes a frog better to kill and see the inside than a kitten?...well...in my biological point of view...NOTHING!

that's why i never killed anything just to see the organs (stupid way to waste my time) and i also saved 22 lab rats...see how cool? and by the way, one of those rats was operated last week...wanna see a photo?

batfish
09-30-2008, 10:04 AM
Those kitties are incredibly cute. The one where their heads are touching is my favourite.

It's really uncommon over here to dissect anything in high school due to health & safety regulations. Which i think is a shame. Occasionally the teacher would buy individual organs from the butcher, but we never got to see how those organs fitted together in an animal.
Though i know a guy in another high school where they dissected rats once, he says it was awful cos he got a rat that was pregnant.

Rutegard
09-30-2008, 10:09 AM
Those kitties are incredibly cute. The one where their heads are touching is my favourite.

It's really uncommon over here to dissect anything in high school due to health & safety regulations. Which i think is a shame. Occasionally the teacher would buy individual organs from the butcher, but we never got to see how those organs fitted together in an animal.
Though i know a guy in another high school where they dissected rats once, he says it was awful cos he got a rat that was pregnant.

you can always go into the internet and search trust me you will fine awesome things....and you can always use some anatomy books ya know?...those are kinda cool too

oh, and theres also simulators on the internet...how weird huh?!! LOL

the_real_potomek
09-30-2008, 10:44 AM
beautifull....

thank you:D:D:D

Rutegard
09-30-2008, 11:07 AM
thank you:D:D:D

eheh :D you welcome

musiclovr89
09-30-2008, 06:49 PM
those kittens are so adorable!

Llamas
09-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I guess I'm alone here... I believe in animal rights, but I can't even tell you how many animals I've dissected in my school career, and I was never once bothered by it- I loved it. I think that, as long as the animals are killed in a humane way, and killed in an area where there is an abundance of them, I think it's fine. Looking at photos online is not nearly the same as seeing the parts in real life.

Cock Joke
09-30-2008, 07:43 PM

Mother...fucking...EPIC!!!

Cute kittens, Ryder!

Rutegard
10-01-2008, 02:31 AM
I guess I'm alone here... I believe in animal rights, but I can't even tell you how many animals I've dissected in my school career, and I was never once bothered by it- I loved it. I think that, as long as the animals are killed in a humane way, and killed in an area where there is an abundance of them, I think it's fine. Looking at photos online is not nearly the same as seeing the parts in real life.

LOL

thats ok by me ya know?

i really dont like to discuss these type of things cause its an endless fight....however...i can't agree with that argument "and killed in an area where there is an abundance of them"...so let's go to china and kill a lot of ppl because they are just too many over there...

see?....this is somewhat stupid!

and well...you believe in animals rights....how sweet! i do too, and i never dissected an animal...eheh see the difference?....well maybe you won't...

anyway....

just because some other students did that, they are not better biologists than me, actually, they are kinda worse LOLOL :p

but oh well....even my teacher told us "i have to do this because the school say so, however if you don't want to assist that's ok by me since i don't relly get the point in doing this...." AHAHA

and she was an animal physiology teacher, i liked her :D she was nice to me and she helped me saving those 22 lab rats!! GOD THEY ARE BIG!!!

EDIT: i got inspired by braceface LOL