PDA

View Full Version : J'accuse

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 09:36 AM
Re-read your original reply. So I'm white trash because I had 2 children with an african american? I don't get it. Thank God, there's barely ANY racisim in my province, not like the majority of people overseas and in the south of the states.

Ask him about Hungarians!

=)

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 09:39 AM
You mean this question you asked earlier?

"OK, I'll try to be very sensible/sensitive about it. So, why the fuck did you have 2 kids with a black person? You, white trash.

Pooooor kids, give them a good education. Obama is half black and half white as well, so ya never know!
__________________"

it would be a shame for such a wise question to go to waste :)

Remember Shank when in another topic I said "racist fucks can only search youtube", and you asked if I was referreng to you as a racist fuck?

I was talking about the guy you just called a racist fuck :)

HeadAroundU
08-23-2008, 09:40 AM

=)
I don't talk about nomads.

KHWHD
08-23-2008, 09:43 AM
You mean this question you asked earlier?

"OK, I'll try to be very sensible/sensitive about it. So, why the fuck did you have 2 kids with a black person? You, white trash.

Pooooor kids, give them a good education. Obama is half black and half white as well, so ya never know!
__________________"

it would be a shame for such a wise question to go to waste :)

Remember Shank when in another topic I said "racist fucks can only search youtube", and you asked if I was referreng to you as a racist fuck?

I was talking about the guy you just called a racist fuck :)

Ah ok, gotcha. Would you say that was racist what he said, or am I just not reading that right?

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Ah ok, gotcha. Would you say that was racist what he said, or am I just not reading that right?

2 points:
- I think that his question implies serious racism, he asked how can a white woman have kids with a black man? The decision to have children based on race!

- He's a racist (it's a fact), so more likley than not anything he says that could be interpreted to have racist intentions will have racist intentions.

Like I said ask him about Hungarians, and watch him fly :)

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2008, 10:11 AM
90% of the BBS is racist, and I wish I was exaggerating. About 30% are open about it, and 60% are those like, closet racists (aka liberals, lol YA I WENT THERE).

Better off not thinking about it much.

Stylie
08-23-2008, 10:22 AM
90% of the BBS is racist, and I wish I was exaggerating. About 30% are open about it, and 60% are those like, closet racists (aka liberals, lol YA I WENT THERE).

90%? ôô
How do you know that? And just so ya know, I'm not a racist.

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2008, 10:22 AM
90%? ôô
How do you know that?

Being here long enough is all it takes.

KHWHD
08-23-2008, 10:25 AM

Damn, that's truly sad. People are living in the past too much. :mad:

HeadAroundU
08-23-2008, 10:34 AM
I feel so supreme being in the non-racist 10%.

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 10:52 AM

True, although I think it's vile that we're so open to accepting it.. I mean we even have a racist moderator.

Part of the reason I haven't been very active in this community in the past serveral years.

It's a shame, because it wasn't always like this, and racism is one of the few things that really makes me wanna puke.

We impose bans on people trying to be funny by being annoying, yet we tolerate and embrance people spreading vile hate messages.

It's fucking pathetic.

Sunny
08-23-2008, 11:18 AM
True, although I think it's vile that we're so open to accepting it.. I mean we even have a racist moderator.

who's that?

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 11:33 AM
who's that?

that's not important

what's important is that it's an indicator, that as long as someone isn't openly saying shit like "niggers and jews should be sent to auschwitz to die" nobody raises their voice

Which I think is a nice "report card" for all of us.

Sunny
08-23-2008, 11:35 AM
you can't just point a finger like that and then run off saying "oh that's not important".

i mean, you CAN, but it makes you look rather immature.

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 11:40 AM
you can't just point a finger like that and then run off saying "oh that's not important".

i mean, you CAN, but it makes you look rather immature.

Do you it's a good idea to derail this thread more than it was?

If you think I'm immature because I don't wanna go into the whole finger pointing thing, then so be it.

Besides anyone who read any of the relevant posts from the moderator in question would knows. It's not like it's hidden or anything.

JohnnyNemesis
08-23-2008, 11:43 AM
Yeah, I sorta agree that it's probably best not to derail the thread any further or start unnecessary shit...plus it IS really obvious (I think), so finger pointing might lead us all down a not very fun road...

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 11:59 AM
Plus one would also hope that the outrageousness of the fact we have souch a moderator would outweigh the shock value of the gossip of who it could possibly be.

Then again how realistic is that in a world of Paris Hilton?

HeadAroundU
08-23-2008, 12:11 PM
I want the name! It's all on-topic, this thread is about black and white trash. :D

Is it you Ricky? The only black BBS member infamous for the phrase ''kill whitey!''.

Sunny
08-23-2008, 12:30 PM
Plus one would also hope that the outrageousness of the fact we have souch a moderator would outweigh the shock value of the gossip of who it could possibly be.

If you think I'm immature because I don't wanna go into the whole finger pointing thing, then so be it.

well, i don't understand the sudden concern with derailing the thread since it's already been derailed and the remarks have been made. if you didn't want to do "finger pointing", you wouldn't have said what you said.

i feel that saying "i know a ___ person, but i won't tell who it is!" is really quite childish. if you're gonna talk shit, which you already have, at least do it openly.

Oxygene
08-23-2008, 12:50 PM
well, i don't understand the sudden concern with derailing the thread since it's already been derailed and the remarks have been made. if you didn't want to do "finger pointing", you wouldn't have said what you said.

i feel that saying "i know a ___ person, but i won't tell who it is!" is really quite childish. if you're gonna talk shit, which you already have, at least do it openly.

Sunny,

It's not like it's a secret, Johnny Nemesis knows, it's not like you need to be spoonfed to know, you can figure out for yourself.

The person who derailed it, was the thread starter, and that topic is called "About me" so I think it's their right.

If I did name someone it would be "well prove it" then looking at old posts which would get edited along the way, the whole thing would be pointless.

I don't wanna get involved in a moral debate.

Beside like I said the FACT is a million times more important to me then who it is, don't you agree Sunny?

JoY
08-23-2008, 06:51 PM

what?! who? what am I missing?!

I kind of agree with Sunny. if you're that upset about it, if it even keeps you from coming here, talk about it, or something. don't *openly* express vague hints without saying anything further. if anything, I think it's a pretty chicken thing to do & no one can do anything with the information, unless you tell the person him-/herself that it bugs you.

KHWHD
08-23-2008, 06:53 PM
Wow, this post drastically went from me wanting advice to people thinking other people are racists. Damn.

HornyPope
08-23-2008, 11:21 PM

Which cattegory do you see yourself in?

Betty
08-24-2008, 01:08 AM
Goodness. I feel pretty oblivious that I don't know who you guys are referring to.

Ricky makes a harsh statement. But I'm certain it's pretty true. I don't think it only applies to this BBS though, just people in general. It's very hard to not be racist. I catch myself acting in ways I shouldn't be acting and thinking things I shouldn't be thinking all the time. I'm working on being aware of it all though, and I feel like that's the best I can do.

Oxygene
08-24-2008, 01:30 AM

I kind of agree with Sunny. if you're that upset about it, if it even keeps you from coming here, talk about it, or something. don't *openly* express vague hints without saying anything further. if anything, I think it's a pretty chicken thing to do & no one can do anything with the information, unless you tell the person him-/herself that it bugs you.

I think you are just curious, and why would it be chicken to not point fingers, when the information is freely available?

Wow, this post drastically went from me wanting advice to people thinking other people are racists. Damn.

Well you got your advice I guess.. You're white trash remember? =)

Goodness. I feel pretty oblivious that I don't know who you guys are referring to.

Ricky makes a harsh statement. But I'm certain it's pretty true. I don't think it only applies to this BBS though, just people in general. It's very hard to not be racist. I catch myself acting in ways I shouldn't be acting and thinking things I shouldn't be thinking all the time. I'm working on being aware of it all though, and I feel like that's the best I can do.

We're all inclined to simplify and stereotype. Helps us get by. It's a survival mechanism, thus essential. Some speculate that the reason artistic autistic idiot savants can draw exact replicas after a few seconds or minutes of viewing, is because they are unable to do so. Where as you would remember something like "there was a door there" he would remember all the shapes and nooks n crannies etc. It helps us process all this information that is essential to life and survival. Racism is like that. We are all racist in many ways, even those of us who try hard not to be can easily be just as racist as a KKK guys just on the other side of the scale. So it's not easy, and you shouldn't feel bad about it. What one needs to make a conscious effort about IMHO is what impulses they truly act on.
I'll give you an example:
If some roma dude would antagonize me, and we got into a heated debate and things were made personal, I wouldn't have a problem calling him a pike or a gyppo or whatever, not because I think it's important, but because I'd say anything to piss him off.
However if the same guy came to me for a job interview I'd consciously not be biased towards or against him, and when evaluating I might run my decision by people I think are smart enough to help me out, but I wouldn't have a problem with hiring him or NOT hiring him, if he does or doesn't have the skills.

I think being openly racist in the 21st century on a punk rock bands website is being staggeringly ignorant and stupid, and the only thing worse than that is how we tolerate it. And that's what the world is coming to, and while we're drifting in this area sexism is making a beautiful comeback as well.
So the next 15-20 years should be quite pleasant for us white males. Too bad not all of us wish what is to come.

Little_Miss_1565
08-24-2008, 02:45 AM
itsme@fishing4credit.com

Sorry, T. My b.

Oxy, Paris Hilton has nothing to do with it.

There have been times on the forums that I've felt overwhelmed with having to deal with actual behavioral outbursts and enforcing the rules we have in place here without having to delve into the murky waters of thoughtcrime.

I have the distinct feeling I know who you and JN are talking about. And you know what? To be perfectly honest, I really and truly don't care about the personal beliefs of my team so long as they do not affect the job they do with keeping law and order here. Were a moderator to go off on a racist rampage, then yes, we would have an enormous problem, but to point the finger at a moderator for things that said moderator hasn't brought up in several years is incredibly childish and disrespectful.

Pump your brakes.

JoY
08-24-2008, 05:26 AM
I think you are just curious, and why would it be chicken to not point fingers, when the information is freely available?

*shakes head* I asked for you to discuss it with the person him-/herself, if it freakin' bugs you so much that it keeps you from coming here more often, mystery man. yeah, I'm a curious creature, but I'm not going to poke for fights here. you're the one who expressed a vague hint in a topic that has nothing to do with it whatsoever, knowing it's going to cause a mess. edit; or at least, you could've known, or thought about what it could set off.

Kitten
08-24-2008, 06:55 AM
Well like I said, we spoke occasionally over the last 2 years. He just told me today that he didn't talk a lot to me because he was in a relationship and thought it would have been disrespectful if it wasn't to do with the girls'. He told me that if I didn't want to talk to him (help him get through this) that it was fine and he'd be alright. But yet he condradicts himself. He's lying because he needs someone to talk to cause in reality, he doesn't have anyone else other than his family and me.

I know I probably dont know what I am talking about her, but it sounds like he is treating you as a back up plan. Everytime something fucks up in his life, he goes running back to you because you have an obligation to communicate with him for the kid's sakes, and because you are a supportive ear.

Oxygene
08-24-2008, 11:51 AM
Oxy, Paris Hilton has nothing to do with it.

There have been times on the forums that I've felt overwhelmed with having to deal with actual behavioral outbursts and enforcing the rules we have in place here without having to delve into the murky waters of thoughtcrime.
You chose and accepted the position as moderator, I see no reason how relevant your attitude towards thoughtcrime is, when I'm sure saying hatefull racist shit is against the rules, and is going unenforced I guess.

I have the distinct feeling I know who you and JN are talking about. And you know what? To be perfectly honest, I really and truly don't care about the personal beliefs of my team so long as they do not affect the job they do with keeping law and order here.
Oh that's rich... I accuse everyone of not caring, and trying to argue you state boldly you don't care. Nice move.

Were a moderator to go off on a racist rampage, then yes, we would have an enormous problem, but to point the finger at a moderator for things that said moderator hasn't brought up in several years is incredibly childish and disrespectful.
I'm sure Adolf Eichmann would agree...
The said moderator has gone on racist rampages many times and noone raised their voice ever. We just sat there and took it. 'cause it never effected any of us. Had the n-word been used it would've been a different story, because that's frowned upon, we're indoctrinated to know that, if someone started saying shit like a womans place is in the home, we'd have a seizure. But spreading hatefull messages of peoples we've never heard of, from a far part of the world is totally cool, especially if it was done like you know a totally like you know long time ago and stuff.

Being selective about racism and accepting any portion or form of it, especially open form, is being staggeringly full of shit. End of Story. The report card speaks for itself, it requires no interpretation.

Pump your brakes.
"Where they lead
You will follow
Well I guess that‘s just the way it goes
And if you look away
You‘ll be doing what they say
And if you look alive
You‘ll be singled out and tried"

I guess you should've just said look away :)

*shakes head* I asked for you to discuss it with the person him-/herself, if it freakin' bugs you so much that it keeps you from coming here more often, mystery man.
Yeah why didn't the jews just work it out with the Nazis? Why didn't they just sit down and have a lil pow-wow to work shit out.. I wonder..

yeah, I'm a curious creature, but I'm not going to poke for fights here. you're the one who expressed a vague hint in a topic that has nothing to do with it whatsoever, knowing it's going to cause a mess. edit; or at least, you could've known, or thought about what it could set off.
I don't think it's important WHO it is, and I don't want to make this a personal thing. Like I said it's an indicator of us, this community and it's pathetic. It's not important to degrade it into a personal battlefield. I thought we could understand this..

Second: IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE go read posts of some moderators, even the threads names are racist it's easy to find. Why are you pressuring me just use the search button and you'll be able to make up your own mind.

Sunny
08-24-2008, 01:01 PM
Second: IT'S PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE go read posts of some moderators, even the threads names are racist it's easy to find. Why are you pressuring me just use the search button and you'll be able to make up your own mind.

racist against whom exactly?

Oxygene
08-24-2008, 01:13 PM
racist against whom exactly?

Is that important?

HeadAroundU
08-24-2008, 01:25 PM
Yes, it is. People are curious and would like to check it out.

If you won't tell us, I'm gonna make the new thread. I can't be bothered to search for something that maybe is not even there.

Sunny
08-24-2008, 01:33 PM
Is that important?

yes, because if you're urging me to use the search button, what the fuck do i search for? every racial slur imaginable?

if you claim the information is so readily accessible, be so kind to give us more hints. i don't have a whole night to waste wondering whether i should search for "darkies", "wetbacks" "gooks" or "pakis".

Little_Miss_1565
08-24-2008, 02:10 PM
You chose and accepted the position as moderator, I see no reason how relevant your attitude towards thoughtcrime is, when I'm sure saying hatefull racist shit is against the rules, and is going unenforced I guess.

And that's where you're wrong. Just because YOU don't see it getting enforce doesn't mean it isn't. Warnings go out via PM. Also, I think you need to reread 1984 re: thoughtcrime.

Oh that's rich... I accuse everyone of not caring, and trying to argue you state boldly you don't care. Nice move.

And here's where I argue that you don't READ. I said that I don't care so long as it does not interfere with the job they do as a moderator. People who harass others on the forums on the basis of race is not okay and we are taking care of it. Harassing others with accusations that they're racist without bothering to back it up, however, is also not okay. Would you like a warning to match your best friend?

I'm sure Adolf Eichmann would agree...
The said moderator has gone on racist rampages many times and noone raised their voice ever. We just sat there and took it. 'cause it never effected any of us....

The rules were put into place LAST FALL. They don't get enforced retroactively. Far as I'm concerned, the New Board Order went up in November and that is all I'm concerned with. If I was going to try and legislate punishment for the last four years of this forum and the preceeding 10 years of other forum behavior, there would be no one left. I'm proud as hell of my team and the job we've done to make this forum nearly unrecognizable from its most recent set of circumstances, not to mention proud as hell of all the members who have made this community totally awesome.

By the way, you're welcome.

RickyCrack
08-24-2008, 02:40 PM
when was the last time we had a public lynching here?

Oxygene
08-24-2008, 02:57 PM
And that's where you're wrong. Just because YOU don't see it getting enforce doesn't mean it isn't. Warnings go out via PM.
I didn't say it never gets enforced. Thank god you do READ, huh?

Also, I think you need to reread 1984 re: thoughtcrime.
Actually I don't

And here's where I argue that you don't READ. I said that I don't care so long as it does not interfere with the job they do as a moderator.
Good attitude, goes a long way

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

People who harass others on the forums on the basis of race is not okay and we are taking care of it. Harassing others with accusations that they're racist without bothering to back it up, however, is also not okay. Would you like a warning to match your best friend?
Who's my best friend? And who gives a fuck if you give me a warning? I didn't accuse any person of being a racist, I said it's sad we even have a racist mod. You guys are the ones getting so hung up on it. Would you be happy if this turned into like a debate about a specific mod? Who would it benefit, if it was made obvious beyond all doubt that said person is a racist? What would be the consequences?
No one really cares. You especially don't, you said so, so let's not make believe. Like I said, all it's good for is Paris Hilton like gossip, no more no less. It doesn't / wouldn't serve the interest of the discussion, and not the thread which was totally hijacked by this mindless shit anyway. So tell me.. what would be the point to line up evidence and name names?

The rules were put into place LAST FALL. They don't get enforced retroactively. Far as I'm concerned, the New Board Order went up in November and that is all I'm concerned with. If I was going to try and legislate punishment for the last four years of this forum and the preceeding 10 years of other forum behavior, there would be no one left. I'm proud as hell of my team and the job we've done to make this forum nearly unrecognizable from its most recent set of circumstances, not to mention proud as hell of all the members who have made this community totally awesome.

By the way, you're welcome.

How is it none of these problems were around when Mike 911 was the only mod? Weird huh? Thanks for the effort :)

I like your "as long as I didn't see it, it doesn't exist" approach. Very very practical.
By the way do you realize what you're attacking?

yes, because if you're urging me to use the search button, what the fuck do i search for? every racial slur imaginable?

if you claim the information is so readily accessible, be so kind to give us more hints. i don't have a whole night to waste wondering whether i should search for "darkies", "wetbacks" "gooks" or "pakis".
Oh ok..sorry.. good point. Search for genocide.

EDIT:
I thought about it, and I'm fucking done trying to explain 101 shit like this.

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 03:01 PM
Which category do you see yourself in?

I too, am a little curious about this.

Little_Miss_1565
08-24-2008, 03:09 PM
Good attitude, goes a long way

They came first for the Communists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Communist.
Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a Jew.
Then they came for the trade unionists,
and I didn't speak up because I wasn't a trade unionist.
Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn't speak up because I was a Protestant.
Then they came for me,
and by that time no one was left to speak up.

Cut the overdramatic bullshit.

No one really cares. You especially don't, you said so, so let's not make believe. Like I said, all it's good for is Paris Hilton like gossip, no more no less. It doesn't / wouldn't serve the interest of the discussion, and not the thread which was totally hijacked by this mindless shit anyway. So tell me.. what would be the point to line up evidence and name names?

How is it none of these problems were around when Mike 911 was the only mod? Weird huh? Thanks for the effort :)

What would be the point of even bringing it up in the first place except to try and start shit? What I care about in this discussion is mud being slung at people who do a lot to make the forums a better place. So if you could stop being a drama queen for a moment, it'd be rad. Otherwise, you might be outlawed in Russia and then it'd be hilarious, right? And please, drag Mike into this. I'm sure he'd really appreciate it.

JoY
08-24-2008, 03:19 PM
can someone move this out of this topic? besides it having no business here, this originally was a topic about a rather painful & sensitive subject.

edit; delete it alltogether if you will, because this is absolutely pointless.

HeadAroundU
08-24-2008, 03:23 PM
I didn't accuse any person of being a racist
False. See the quote below.

=)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I would like to publish 1565's private message to me. It's not for the purpose of dissing her, I just don't see a reason why it should be a private message. It belongs here.

Forgot to mention. What you said to Shank was fucked up. Don't ever say anything like that again on the forums.

HornyPope
08-24-2008, 09:51 PM

Man, I just hope it's not me.

Btw, Oxy, have you considered that the sentiments espoused by this allegedly racist moderator have everything to do with your being a douche and very little to do with your Tatar background? Hmm... ?

Homer
08-24-2008, 10:40 PM
I think I've got a good idea of who he's posting about. Though, I do think it's childish to throw out a random accusation without backing it with a name. The 'FACT' has no basis until we can establish who it is. Why? Because how are we supposed to debate on a topic if we all have different thoughts in our head about what exactly we're debating about?

Jebus
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Most "racist" thing I've read by the moderates seem to be tongue-in-cheek with some hint of sarcasm. Or maybe I'm just interpreting it that way because I'm living in denial.

If someone is being openly racist, it would fall under the "Don't be a dick" rule so I would think who it is actually is important if you want something to be done about it.

lost_nvrfound
08-24-2008, 10:58 PM
Fuck it! Why don't you just scream from your little platform high above, "DOWN WITH MODZ!"

Goddammit! This existential argument over racism on the boards is a sensitive spot for everyone! You knew exactly what you were starting. Racism will always exist. It will always rear its ugly head and piss somebody off. Its been proven time and time again that its not tolerated, as shown by rants resembling yours. Even though its not tolerated, it will always come back in some way. However much shit I get for believing that in real life has not yet changed my mind about that. Nothing I have ever seen or heard has lead me to believe otherwise. I'd like to think that I do not allow prejudice to effect what I do or how I think. But I understand that while we can do our best to minimize it, there no chance in hell that it will ever go away.

Yeah, racist bullshit on these boards turns up. Then it goes away. "Why?" You might ask. Because the moderators do their damn job and take time out of their real lives to make it possible for us to have normal, happy, community building conversations. They help us keep those unfounded comments to a minimum.

Prejudice exists. I wouldn't go so far as to say that 90% of people on here are racist, but we all have prejudice of some form. Whether its against people of a different race, nationality, sexuality, age, its all here. When people start spouting off their bullshit, they put a stop to it.

I have a lot of respect for the moderators. Whether there are racist people among them or not. I personally would not want to put all that time into babysitting the members of these boards like they do. And I'm grateful that they do do it. Otherwise, nobody would want to post here because this place would be full of "KILL ALL THE NIGGERS/SPITS/CHINKS/GRINGOS/JEWS/ARABS/NOOBS/WOMEN/GAYS/ETC.!"

T-6005
08-24-2008, 10:58 PM
I'm putting my vote in for Oxygene just telling us straight up who it is. He's got my curiosity all piqued.

As for arguing whether it's all right - I guess I haven't noticed any overt (or even covert) racism, so clearly no warning bells going off over here.

This is all so exciting!

KHWHD
08-24-2008, 11:09 PM
Damn. Guess I should never have posted the pic. of my babies' Daddy Calvin and pics. of our daughters. If I hadn't asked for advice, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. :confused:

T-6005
08-24-2008, 11:10 PM
Damn. Guess I should never have posted the pic. of my babies' Daddy Calvin and pics. of our daughters. If I hadn't asked for advice, we wouldn't be in this situation right now. :confused:
Are you kidding?

If you hadn't asked for advice, we wouldn't be in this situation right now - and that would be terrible.

This is all so fascinating!

WebDudette
08-24-2008, 11:11 PM
The situation is entertaining and you are not at all to blame.

lost_nvrfound
08-24-2008, 11:14 PM

Don't even think that. Your girls are absolutely precious and they deserve to be shown off. I love your pictures of them! Oxygene has always seemed to be a bit of a lit fuse.

Jebus
08-24-2008, 11:14 PM
I swear. I thought johnny was just trolling us until everyone else started taking him seriously.

jacknife737
08-24-2008, 11:39 PM
I’m intrigued to say the least. Out with it man!

Endymion
08-24-2008, 11:42 PM
my money's on endy being the racist.

HornyPope
08-24-2008, 11:47 PM
I think I've got a good idea of who he's posting about. Though, I do think it's childish to throw out a random accusation without backing it with a name. The 'FACT' has no basis until we can establish who it is. Why? Because how are we supposed to debate on a topic if we all have different thoughts in our head about what exactly we're debating about?

I agree with this man.

Everybody, let's throw out FACTS!

I start with FACT #1: Sarah, you're a fucking racist. I don't like the way you treat me and I don't like your attitudue. I suspect you might be a racist hmmm

Fact!

Who else has facts?

Dr.Katz
08-25-2008, 12:08 AM
I think what we have here is a persecution complex.

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 12:31 AM
I think what we have here is a persecution complex.

Some men you just can't reach?

Little_Miss_1565
08-25-2008, 12:37 AM
I start with FACT #1: Sarah, you're a fucking racist. I don't like the way you treat me and I don't like your attitudue. I suspect you might be a racist hmmm

No way, Vlad. YOU'RE a fucking racist, because I said so, and if you disagree it means you're racist. If you agree, then you just admitted you're racist.

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 12:44 AM
Nope, nop. Don't accept you're logic. Bad logic. You're wrong and I'm right. You don't know what you're talking about, I do. You want me to prove it? You can't handle the proof. You wouldn't understand the truth. My truth is beyond what you can understand, so don't even TRY To understand cause you WON'T understand. You're the racist, that's who you are. Me? I'm not a racist. It's you. It's all you. You're the racist, Sarah. You're the racist, moderator. Who else could it be? It's all obvious. That's where aaaaaall the signs point. You're one racist girl, you know that? You're so racist, you watched Michael Jackson change colours. From black, you watched him as he became more and more white. I didn't. I don't see colours. I see Michael as he is, for who he is. He's the King of Pop. And you? You're just a pathetic, racist moderator.

Eugh so repulsed.

Racist, you racist.

Little_Miss_1565
08-25-2008, 12:46 AM
No way, because I'm 1/4 Chinese and that excuses me from being racist. You must be racist, because you're a Canadian. Yeah, that's right.

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 12:52 AM
1/4 Chinese is not mixed, it's exotic. It's a sex appeal. You might have been prejudiced against because of how you look, but I don't think you suffered from looking like that hmm?

Little_Miss_1565
08-25-2008, 01:14 AM
Vlad, did you just say that I'm hot?

(If you didn't, then you're racist)

RickyCrack
08-25-2008, 01:24 AM
isn't vlad Jewish?

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 01:29 AM
You have a gorgeous face. I think people notice your squinted eyes but the people associated it with how good it looks instead of how Chinese it looks.

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 01:42 AM
isn't vlad Jewish?

Quarter. Most people don't give me that at all actually. The Americans assume I'm Middle Eastern, the Europeans assume I'm Eastern European (but not white-Russian kind!) and the Asians think I'm from the Caucasus. I've also been told more than once that my accent sounds Hispanic.

JoY
08-25-2008, 05:12 AM
for some reason, I do kind of see why they'd say your accent is Hispanic. weeeird.

everyone knows though, he's talking about me. I'm blonde, have blue eyes.. hey, I'm totally aryan, except for the nose I inherited from my Jewish granddad. righto, & the dark eyebrows.

Sunny
08-25-2008, 05:16 AM
i just wanted to point out something Oxy *might* be confused about... if a person dislikes Hungarians, or Poles, or the French, that's not RACISM.

just thought i'd put it out there.

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 05:34 AM
Nope, nop. Don't accept you're logic. Bad logic. You're wrong and I'm right. You don't know what you're talking about, I do. You want me to prove it? You can't handle the proof. You wouldn't understand the truth. My truth is beyond what you can understand, so don't even TRY To understand cause you WON'T understand. You're the racist, that's who you are. Me? I'm not a racist. It's you. It's all you. You're the racist, Sarah. You're the racist, moderator. Who else could it be? It's all obvious. That's where aaaaaall the signs point. You're one racist girl, you know that? You're so racist, you watched Michael Jackson change colours. From black, you watched him as he became more and more white. I didn't. I don't see colours. I see Michael as he is, for who he is. He's the King of Pop. And you? You're just a pathetic, racist moderator.

Eugh so repulsed.

Racist, you racist.

Haha Thats one hell of a train of thought! OMG! Friday I saw a Michael Jackson cover band! It was A-Mazing!

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Haha Thats one hell of a train of thought! OMG! Friday I saw a Michael Jackson cover band! It was A-Mazing!

Did you notice their skin colour?

HeadAroundU
08-25-2008, 05:59 PM
This is all so exciting!

Are you kidding?

If you hadn't asked for advice, we wouldn't be in this situation right now - and that would be terrible.

This is all so fascinating!
Yes, it is, but it cost me the first warning. 2 more jokes and you don't have HAU anymore. That's 1565's vision of awesome BBS.

Vladimír, I thought you were pedigree (lol, I bet there's a better synonym, another possible warning?) jew. What's up with the remaining 3 quarters? I'm always curious about ethnicity.

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 06:01 PM
Yes, it is, but it cost me the first warning. 2 more jokes and you don't have HAU anymore. That's 1565's vision of awesome BBS.

Vladimír, I thought you were pedigree (lol, I bet there's a better synonym, another possible warning?) jew. What's up with the remaining 3 quarters? I'm always curious about ethnicity.

I'm 1/16th cherokee indian...

HeadAroundU
08-25-2008, 06:10 PM
I'm 1/16th cherokee indian...
Not enough to excite my interest. :D

Are you feeling harassed by my reply? :D

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 06:17 PM
My pet peeve is when people in America who point out even the slightest bit of Native American connection. I think that once you get past 1/4, you need to cram it.

Betty
08-25-2008, 06:31 PM
:(:(:(

But what about my 1/16th?

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 06:32 PM
When it gets to that point, we're all 1/16th of something!

nieh
08-25-2008, 06:37 PM
Rick's part white!

Betty
08-25-2008, 06:39 PM
1/16th more special, that is.

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 06:42 PM
Rick's part white!

:mad::mad::mad:

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 08:31 PM
My pet peeve is when people in America who point out even the slightest bit of Native American connection. I think that once you get past 1/4, you need to cram it.

Isn't it just ridiculus? I know this guy who walks around talking about his Japanese-ish-ness and thats why he's all "OMG ANIME" and the like. He's like 1/16th japanese or something like that. Its just nuts!

I think one of my Grandmother's Grandparent is the Cherokee one. Hmm... I don't know really... Never really cared...

Endymion
08-26-2008, 12:08 AM
to the best of my knowledge, i'm full whitey.

mrconeman
08-26-2008, 04:31 AM

I was going to say that almost word for word.

Oxygene
08-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Cut the overdramatic bullshit.

Jawohl mein Fuhrer! :D

Oromis
08-26-2008, 06:16 AM
I think Oxygene is a troll.

Oxygene
08-26-2008, 07:41 AM
I think Oxygene is a troll.

Smart call kid :cool:

RickyCrack
08-26-2008, 02:27 PM
nice backpedal to save face. too bad you're not clever enough to be an actual troll

Oxygene
08-27-2008, 07:03 AM
nice backpedal to save face. too bad you're not clever enough to be an actual troll

what an insult, by an intellectual mastermind!

After the last time someone insulted me with such cunning they raised their hand and asked the kindergarden teacher if they were allowed to go to the bathroom :rolleyes: