08-24-2008, 11:30 PM
First blood.

Lol you have 84 private messages?

Lizardus
08-25-2008, 12:13 AM
i voted for everyone just in case.

Vera
08-25-2008, 01:31 AM
I think the question should be "who's your favourite?".

Revolver-2005?
08-25-2008, 04:06 AM

There's a difference?

JoY
08-25-2008, 04:13 AM

There's a difference?

I love those posts seperately & in combination.

I'm so voting for myself, eee!! ;D

F@ BANKZ
08-25-2008, 04:57 AM
So, who's going to be the first person to say "I favor...".

Also: I vote for Vera because this is evidently a conspiracy.

Oxygene
08-25-2008, 05:06 AM
Can it be a guilty by association racist :)

Lizardus
08-25-2008, 05:38 AM

Everyone.
lawlz.

JoY
08-25-2008, 05:42 AM
dude, my vote has been deleted!

Jebus
08-25-2008, 06:36 AM
whoa, Goddess is still a mod?

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 07:04 AM
^I lol'd.

Then I read the poll results and lol'd again.

JoY
08-25-2008, 07:36 AM
oh wait, it's there again!

why's no one voting for me?? don't you know I'm racist??!

KHWHD
08-25-2008, 07:39 AM
JN... if I read correctly in another post, someone said you were african american? If that's the case, why are people voting for you? :confused:

nieh
08-25-2008, 07:42 AM
JN... if I read correctly in another post, someone said you were african american? If that's the case, why are people voting for you? :confused:

I love this post on so many levels.

KHWHD
08-25-2008, 07:45 AM
I love this post on so many levels.

Why's that? It wasn't meant to be ignorant.

Steal
08-25-2008, 07:47 AM
You can be black and still be racist, you know...

KHWHD
08-25-2008, 07:49 AM
You can be black and still be racist, you know...

I'm sure some are. All the ones I personally know aren't.

nieh
08-25-2008, 07:55 AM
That and Rick's blackness is all an inside joke.

T-6005
08-25-2008, 08:32 AM
Oh, it's definitely Vlad.

I have a video of him abusing me over my Frenchness. "Fuck you French" is quite audible.

Hating the French is so unusual and totally racist.

Alright, well, I don't have that. But I did at one point!

killer_queen
08-25-2008, 09:18 AM
oh wait, it's there again!

why's no one voting for me?? don't you know I'm racist??!

I'm sorry but you're not qualified enough to be racist. That's why I voted for Sanni.

You still are my second favorite jew, though. That should be enough for you.

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 09:42 AM
I'm sure some are. All the ones I personally know aren't.

I know more black racist people than I do white one. Simply my observation. Actually the most racist person I know is Philipino/Chinese. I've only know one or two truly racist white people, but I no longer know them seeing as they were total dicks.

KHWHD
08-25-2008, 09:49 AM
I know more black racist people than I do white one. Simply my observation. Actually the most racist person I know is Philipino/Chinese. I've only know one or two truly racist white people, but I no longer know them seeing as they were total dicks.

Wow. To be honest, we have a very wide range of different nationalities here in Ontario. You name it, we have it. We're a very diverse country.

Edit: I know that when I was in ATL with Calvin (his parents live there) nearly 3 years ago they are extremely racist when it comes to mixed relationships. NOT his parents, just people in general. I was definitely the minority there. I can't tell you how many dirty looks I received whenever Calvin and I were out in public together. That's why I would NEVER take our kids there. If his parents ever want to see/meet their grandchildren, they're going to have to come here to see them.

HornyPope
08-25-2008, 11:42 AM
Oh, it's definitely Vlad.

I have a video of him abusing me over my Frenchness. "Fuck you French" is quite audible.

Hating the French is so unusual and totally racist.

Alright, well, I don't have that. But I did at one point!

You know, you're quite a racist yourself.

Remember one time we was partying in Montreal and one Arab guy approaches you for a reason or another. When he learned that you're French, he inquires whether you speak Arabic but you answer "I'm French, why would I speak Arabic?". I think you repeated that exact phrase twice, either because you didn't hear yourself say it the first time or you wanted the added emphasis.

Now I'm not saying your situation can be compared to that of Johnny the Racist, but there is certainly an undertone of cultural insensitivity.

KHWHD
08-25-2008, 11:46 AM
I'm half french and half native indian.

Mota Boy
08-25-2008, 12:37 PM
Who's more racist, black people or white people?

Black people! You know why? Because black people hate black people too!

T-6005
08-25-2008, 12:51 PM
You know, you're quite a racist yourself.

Remember one time we was partying in Montreal and one Arab guy approaches you for a reason or another. When he learned that you're French, he inquires whether you speak Arabic but you answer "I'm French, why would I speak Arabic?". I think you repeated that exact phrase twice, either because you didn't hear yourself say it the first time or you wanted the added emphasis.

Now I'm not saying your situation can be compared to that of Johnny the Racist, but there is certainly an undertone of cultural insensitivity.
But why would I speak Arabic?:(

Also, I totally don't remember that but the one time I was with you in Montreal I was so ripped it has to be worth racist forgiveness points.

In other news, I wish this poll was public.

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 01:24 PM
Wow. To be honest, we have a very wide range of different nationalities here in Ontario. You name it, we have it. We're a very diverse country.

Edit: I know that when I was in ATL with Calvin (his parents live there) nearly 3 years ago they are extremely racist when it comes to mixed relationships. NOT his parents, just people in general. I was definitely the minority there. I can't tell you how many dirty looks I received whenever Calvin and I were out in public together. That's why I would NEVER take our kids there. If his parents ever want to see/meet their grandchildren, they're going to have to come here to see them.

That happens a lot sadly. A lot of people have issues with interracial relationships, even more so in relationships where the guy is black and the female is white. Its something like 85% of interracial relationships go that way. Thats why, especially in a mostly black community, you would get a lot of hate for it. I've heard a lot that black women often feel like white women are taking away all of the good men. They've done a lot of tv specials about it.

This is a very diverse area, but there are a lot of people who work very hard at fitting into their stereotype as a race.

bighead384
08-25-2008, 02:16 PM
but there are a lot of people who work very hard at fitting into their stereotype as a race.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c92TGgK68ZE

"But you ARE here..."

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 02:21 PM

and WHAT'S THE DEAL WITH AIRLINE PEANUTS?!?!

Sunny
08-25-2008, 04:06 PM
god, the attempts at "srs racism talk" in this thread are making my life hurt.

can we go back to idle banter about which mod totally <3s genocide, please?

Rag Doll
08-25-2008, 04:09 PM
can we go back to idle banter about which mod totally <3s genocide, please?

no idle banter needed, it's me. i totally <3 genocide.

lost_nvrfound
08-25-2008, 04:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c92TGgK68ZE

"But you ARE here..."

HAHAHA!

That was good stuff!

Little_Miss_1565
08-25-2008, 04:23 PM
no idle banter needed, it's me. i totally <3 genocide.

OMG me too it's like totes my favorite song from Smash

Sunny
08-25-2008, 04:24 PM
dog eat dog
every day :cool::eek:

JohnnyNemesis
08-25-2008, 05:05 PM
*donkey kong, every day

(fix'd)

nieh
08-25-2008, 05:19 PM
*donkey kong, every day

(fix'd)

on our Nintendo we play?

HeadAroundU
08-25-2008, 05:48 PM
on our Nintendo we play?
Turks bye by
hope you like my genocide

Jakebert
08-25-2008, 09:07 PM
I voted for Tijs.

He knows why.

Oxygene
08-26-2008, 03:40 AM

Thank you Mr. Chris Rock. :)

Vera
08-26-2008, 04:48 AM
I bet you'd only run
If you saw what goes inside our own
I bet you'd lead the way
If it were up to you to decide
But it's not

I suddenly see the deep symbolism. The second line refers to our racist cult ceremonies held in our secret Moderator Cave (which you can only access if your soul is tainted with the blood of n00bs) and the third and fourth and fifth lines are like "You favor new mods? Good luck, suckaaaa!".

Oromis
08-26-2008, 05:11 AM
What happened to theUnholyNightBringer anyways?

Jakebert
08-26-2008, 06:59 AM

http://beingamomisgreat.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/michael-scott-steve-carell.png

wheelchairman
08-26-2008, 05:14 PM
Speaking of racist jokes, right when Tizz and I arrived in Berlin she remarked at all the trash cans they have (where Denmark has 1, Berlin has 4 so that they can separate their trash and the different kinds of recycling.)

I told her that the Germans are a very clean people. To which she responded "really?"

Yeah very ethnically clean.

Anyways I voted her because she's a racist. You ever see a picture of her with someone who wasn't white? In fact you ever see anyone whiter than her?

Lizardus
08-26-2008, 05:51 PM
Anyways I voted her because she's a racist. You ever see a picture of her with someone who wasn't white? In fact you ever see anyone whiter than her?
A german snowman?

wheelchairman
08-26-2008, 05:53 PM
oh yeah she's part German AND speaks German, definitely a Nazi Communist witch-burner.

Ryder1234
08-26-2008, 09:33 PM
What happened to theUnholyNightBringer anyways?

Oh he's around. I think he's not a mod anymore because he was going away for a while, and couldn't fulfill his duties or something, so he resigned.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

lost_nvrfound
08-27-2008, 07:21 AM
Oh he's around. I think he's not a mod anymore because he was going away for a while, and couldn't fulfill his duties or something, so he resigned.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he just wanted to have a life in the real world... never understood why... :D

wheelchairman
08-27-2008, 07:25 AM
Hey looks like Betty and I are the least racist mods. Too bad she's drunkoffherass injun' squaw.

Ryder1234
08-27-2008, 12:34 PM
I think he just wanted to have a life in the real world... never understood why... :D

Yeah! Why the fuck would someone want to do that!? :D:rolleyes:

Betty
08-28-2008, 04:29 PM
Hey looks like Betty and I are the least racist mods. Too bad she's drunkoffherass injun' squaw.

I'm pretty sure Sanni was right and it actually just means that we're everybody's least favourite.

The shadow
08-28-2008, 08:23 PM
Is it just my imagination, or are those percentages all messed up?.

Endymion
08-28-2008, 09:02 PM
Is it just my imagination, or are those percentages all messed up?.

it's your imagination. the selections aren't mutually exclusive.d

HornyPope
08-28-2008, 11:06 PM
I'm pretty sure Sanni was right and it actually just means that we're everybody's least favourite.

I think you're just not in on the joke. At least Per is trying, but what racism have you done today?

JoY
08-29-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm sorry but you're not qualified enough to be racist. That's why I voted for Sanni.

You still are my second favorite jew, though. That should be enough for you.

SECOND favorite Jew?

alright, besides Vlad, who else could it be that I need to eliminate?

In fact you ever see anyone whiter than her?

you're a pretty white skinned motherfucker yourself, darling. ;p

Tizzalicious
08-29-2008, 12:34 PM
w0rd, Bella! Just because he's more tanned than I am in summer, doesn't mean he isn't even whiter in winter!

HornyPope
08-29-2008, 12:43 PM
SECOND favorite Jew?

alright, besides Vlad, who else could it be that I need to eliminate?

Let's keep this eliminating business between other races, not between members of the same race.