cool 2 hate 681
08-28-2008, 02:50 PM
from http://www.kroq.com/

1. Metallica "The Day That Never Comes"
2. Rise Against "Re-Education (Through Labor)"
3. M.I.A. "Paper Planes"
4. The Offspring "Stuff Is Messed Up"
5. MGMT "Kids"

how can there be a 3rd single when there is still no music video for YGGFK:confused:

Stylie
08-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Uhm. It doesn't need to be the 3rd single. It's just a good track! :D HURRA!

Alex101
08-28-2008, 02:59 PM
First Kristy, then You're Gonna Go Far Kid, and now Stuff Is Messed Up. What the hell is this crap? The Offspring just seems to be having a hard time trying to decide what will be the follow-up to Hammerhead.

Stylie
08-28-2008, 03:36 PM
First Kristy, then You're Gonna Go Far Kid, and now Stuff Is Messed Up. What the hell is this crap? The Offspring just seems to be having a hard time trying to decide what will be the follow-up to Hammerhead.

It's been said before, and I say it again; it doesn't need to be a single just because a radiostation play it. They can play whatever they want, and for the second.... Offspring, or Dexter, haven't said anything about any new single? Oh yeah, he mentioned that Kristy was a new possible single, but nothing else? It's just that we have been discussed because of the sticker and blabla...

Redjie
08-28-2008, 05:03 PM
it doesn't need to be a single just because a radiostation play it.

(stupid 10 characters rule) :D

hshduppsnt
08-28-2008, 05:06 PM
^ yeah but KROQ often Does play just the new singles in Furious 5 -

for example Hammerhead is the #3 played song STILL... but when You're Gonna Go Far, Kid started getting serious play time (its #4 right now), Hammerhead disappeared from there.

Now Stuff is Messed up is up there and Kroq has started talking about it a lot... makes me think its the 3rd single.

Furious 5 is usually reserved for new singles. At least generally seems that way obviously its technically only about whats "voted for" but it seems lately with bands they dont listen to the song vote and just pick the band and play whatever the newest single is they have...

I'll send a couple of djs there an email and ask em if they really know whats up...

Jojan
08-28-2008, 05:58 PM
HURRA!

Translation: HOORAY!

Stylie
08-28-2008, 11:19 PM

Oh, thanks! I'm just used to the norwegian word. :P

Budzy
08-29-2008, 12:57 AM
Nice but strange i like the song but i wouldnt have thought it would go strong on the radio.
im guessing they use the censored version...is the censored version just the same with 'shit' and 'fucked' censored, or do they actually sing 'stuff is messed up'? i reckon it would go horrible if they had to censor two words in the same line.

mrs_hollandova
08-29-2008, 01:49 AM

Are you sick or something...? Why you must always correct everyone?

Rutegard
08-29-2008, 03:21 AM
Are you sick or something...? Why you must always correct everyone?

AHAHAHA

jsut to mkae it prefcet... :p

hshduppsnt
08-29-2008, 11:43 AM
haha - time to put my foot in my own mouth regarding how KROQ usually Doesn't do the "random thing"

email response:

Just something we're doing right now.... Not sure if it will be the 3rd
single or not....do you like the song?

so there you go

Rutegard
09-01-2008, 02:52 AM
haha - time to put my foot in my own mouth regarding how KROQ usually Doesn't do the "random thing"

email response:

so there you go

hahah i love the part when they ask you if you like the song!