PDA

View Full Version : Post here your half-truism video clip

Sefalobe_theoffspring
08-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah!!!. You can post here your half-truism ideas video clips or video home.

You can write a letter.
Put videos or photos.
You can do a collage.

Upload on:

Youtube.com
Rapidshare.com
Megaupload.com

I think "Half-truism" is a great song. Could be the third or fourth single.

Best whishes:)
Bye, Bye:D

From Buenos Aires
SE.FA.LO.BE (Real name "Sergio")
ARGENTINA LOVES THE OFFSPRING

KHWHD
08-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Yeah!!!. You can post here your half-truism ideas video clips or video home.

You can write a letter.
Put videos or photos.
You can do a collage.

Upload on:

Youtube.com
Rapidshare.com
Megaupload.com

I think "Half-truism" is a great song. Could be the third or fourth single.

Best whishes:)
Bye, Bye:D

From Buenos Aires
SE.FA.LO.BE (Real name "Sergio")
ARGENTINA LOVES THE OFFSPRING

Sorry, but I highly doubt they'll have 4 singles.

Tehran25
08-30-2008, 09:29 PM
why not 4 singles? they have hammerhead, YGGFK will definitely be another one, maybe even Kristy are you doing okay? and then you could choose any number of songs to be the 4th single

KHWHD
08-30-2008, 10:10 PM
why not 4 singles? they have hammerhead, YGGFK will definitely be another one, maybe even Kristy are you doing okay? and then you could choose any number of songs to be the 4th single

I'll bet you $10.00 that there won't be a 4th single. ;)

Stylie
08-31-2008, 03:14 AM

Just curious; why are you so sure? :)
They got some albums with 4 singles, and they have many good ones on RAFRAG too. It gonna be at least 3 singles (I guess). Let's hope for 4, even it's much.

Rutegard
08-31-2008, 03:21 AM

be carefull hunny.....we never know for sure :p

Oxygene
08-31-2008, 04:56 AM

You better not bet, 'cause the band doesn't know, or atleast didn't a month ago :)

Rutegard
08-31-2008, 05:00 AM
You better not bet, 'cause the band doesn't know, or atleast didn't a month ago :)

hahah see?....we never know for sure :p

Oxygene
08-31-2008, 05:03 AM
hahah see?....we never know for sure :p

I asked Dexter wether or not half-truism would be a single, because I think it's one of the best pieces of music ever composed, and he said he didn't know, they kinda wanna sit back and see how the record is picked up, and then decide. They have 3 singles lined up, he said he'd love to make half-truism a single.

I'd go apeshit if they made an awesome video for it!

Rutegard
08-31-2008, 05:04 AM
I asked Dexter wether or not half-truism would be a single, because I think it's one of the best pieces of music ever composed, and he said he didn't know, they kinda wanna sit back and see how the record is picked up, and then decide. They have 3 singles lined up, he said he'd love to make half-truism a single.

yeah HT would be just great :D:D

Oxygene
08-31-2008, 05:07 AM
yeah HT would be just great :D:D

Keep in mind the that it could only be a fourth single tho so :)

Rutegard
08-31-2008, 05:23 AM
Keep in mind the that it could only be a fourth single tho so :)

man :(

that's bad...i wish it was like the first single!!

Stylie
08-31-2008, 10:31 AM

Yesyesyes!

Budzy
09-01-2008, 12:33 AM
they havnt even announced the 2nd single yet, so im doubting there will be a fourth but ill happily eat my words.

jacknife737
09-01-2008, 01:05 AM
they havnt even announced the 2nd single yet, so im doubting there will be a fourth but ill happily eat my words.

Singles can be spread out, Against Me! recently announced their fourth single for their 2007 release New Wave, about a year after it was initally released. A lot depends on if the band is still supporting the record or not.

Rutegard
09-01-2008, 01:41 AM

aahahahaha

fuuny stuff you got there :p

Oxygene
09-01-2008, 03:35 AM

Ok, maybe I wasn't clear enough, Dexter said it depends on how the record is recieved, they have 3 singles planned out, but he would love to have more singles, IE. half-truism.

That's all he shared. I don't think it's settled yet, so we can only speculate.

Budzy
09-01-2008, 03:55 AM
Ok, maybe I wasn't clear enough, Dexter said it depends on how the record is recieved, they have 3 singles planned out, but he would love to have more singles, IE. half-truism.

That's all he shared. I don't think it's settled yet, so we can only speculate.

Fair enough. Im probably just being a bit negative cos i would hav thought they'd announce YGGFK as 2nd by now.
Does anyone know how many copies RFRG has sold?