PDA

View Full Version : Question Thread

SK8rocka
08-30-2008, 11:45 PM
Ok i had this idea,

how bout' instead of them noob users creating useless threads asking questons that everybody knows and the mods having to close them later (anyoying 4 them i bet) i decieded to make a question thread so you can post all your questions here without making crappy useless threads.

ok so post them here all you groovy new users you?

jacknife737
08-31-2008, 01:51 AM
Irony. There is already a thread similar to this a little while ago, called “The Quick Offspring Question Thread” (or something similar). Although it hasn’t been active in a while.

Budzy
09-01-2008, 01:35 AM
well this is always something i've wondered:
How tall is Dexter and Noodles? just curious.

Tijs
09-01-2008, 10:13 AM
Well, I'm almost as tall as Dexter is, I think he's about 4 centimeter taller. Which makes him.. 1.83m I guess? I don't know how tall I am :o

Bipolar Bear
09-01-2008, 10:22 AM
183 cm...how much in feet D:
*calculates*
6 feet 0 inches xD

Hm I'm 6''1', so I must be about his height then
(assuming your information is true you seem rather unsure)

Gustavo
09-01-2008, 11:10 AM
As far as I know he is 1,88m (6'2") tall.
And he wears 11.

F@ BANKZ
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM
Irony. There is already a thread similar to this a little while ago, called “The Quick Offspring Question Thread” (or something similar). Although it hasn’t been active in a while.

well this is always something i've wondered:
How tall is Dexter and Noodles? just curious.

This made me l.o.l. since I have made a thread on both of these subjects.

Yes, Dexter is very tall I hear, and the rest of the band aren't far below (maybe excluding Pete). If you watch a video of them in Japan they look quite ridiculous.

Rutegard
09-01-2008, 01:14 PM
As far as I know he is 1,88m (6'2") tall.
And he wears 11.

for me he is a giant LOL

-L-
09-02-2008, 04:15 AM
for me he is a giant LOL

For me he isn't, cause I'm 180 cm:D

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 05:28 AM
For me he isn't, cause I'm 180 cm:D

JEEEEEEZZZZ

yeah but you are from hungary :D

Rooster
09-02-2008, 05:32 AM
Hey, i am dying to know what toilet paper do they use. 2 or 3 layer?

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 05:33 AM
Hey, i am dying to know what toilet paper do they use. 2 or 3 layer?

noodles 3

dexter 2

greg 2

Rooster
09-02-2008, 05:41 AM
noodles 3

dexter 2

greg 2

Wow, thnxz :D

It's ok if anyone here is interested in such things as heigth and so on, but i don't really see the point. I don't bother with such things. It seems like too much of a thing that tabloids would care about.

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 05:52 AM
Wow, thnxz :D

It's ok if anyone here is interested in such things as heigth and so on, but i don't really see the point. I don't bother with such things. It seems like too much of a thing that tabloids would care about.

yeah i understand your point LOL

that's why i answered you in a sarcastic way, 'cause i don't give a flying fuck about that!

like someone said...this is the typical bullshit view :p

Rooster
09-02-2008, 06:02 AM
yeah i understand your point LOL

that's why i answered you in a sarcastic way, 'cause i don't give a flying fuck about that!

like someone said...this is the typical bullshit view :p

Seems like we think alike then :D.

I'm sick of all the tabloids reporting about how celebrities' boobies pop out in the public places (althouhg that's kinda kinky :p) or that they report about the British royal family in almost every single tabloid in my country or other celebrities, and they report only about stupid things like how much they spend on clothes, what toothpaste they use (i'm not reading that stuff, but i know they report only about stupid things and they don't give a fuck about person's privacy).

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 06:17 AM
I mentioned this in another thread, but never really got a straight answer.

I know Dexter used to smoke, but does he still now?

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 06:22 AM

I'm sick of all the tabloids reporting about how celebrities' boobies pop out in the public places (althouhg that's kinda kinky :p) or that they report about the British royal family in almost every single tabloid in my country or other celebrities, and they report only about stupid things like how much they spend on clothes, what toothpaste they use (i'm not reading that stuff, but i know they report only about stupid things and they don't give a fuck about person's privacy).

ahahah (the toothpaste was hilarious LOL)

exactly!!

sometimes when i'm watching TV i get to see stupid stuff like that because it's everywhere!! and it really irritates me!!

stupid celebrity news!

who cares what type of shampoo dexter uses, or what color is his couch, or how many channels can he see on his TV and stuff like that...just pointless!

well, i'd really like to know what was his thesis about, but that's different, that's professional curiosity only :D

Rutegard
09-02-2008, 06:23 AM

see? here is another clever question.....why?

because it matters!!

dexter's voice is something we all must take care of :D

well, in that interview i posted, he said (too bad it was like 7 years ago) that he does not use to smoke...he smokes in some ocasions, so when he does it tends to be a chain event, all or nothing he said :p

EDIT: to quote dex

"I don't smoke that much, so when I smoke it tends to be a chain event. All or nothing!"

iPunk247
09-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Tall Tan and Handsome aren..t they all that and more?! :p my sexy offys men.

Oxygene
09-03-2008, 01:03 AM

Isn't that a bit personal to want to know so much? :)

Budzy
09-03-2008, 01:44 AM

holy fuck man. i only wanted to know how tall they are cos in a few articles they refered to dex as tall and lanky, and i dont see a prob with asking a question about the offspring on an offspring forum in an offspring thread that is designed for asking questions about the offspring like the one i asked.

Rooster
09-03-2008, 02:18 AM
holy fuck man. i only wanted to know how tall they are cos in a few articles they refered to dex as tall and lanky, and i dont see a prob with asking a question about the offspring on an offspring forum in an offspring thread that is designed for asking questions about the offspring like the one i asked.

Asking about the heigth isn't wrong, relax, my post wasn't meant to you :) But i kinda see some stupid questions appearing here if the thread will last long, like "ZOMFLOLG wher iz Dexter Holant eating everi day, because i wanna eat in da same place" or something like that (or someone will ask about what toothpaste he uses :D). That kind of questions just pop up sooner or later, you know what i mean...

Rutegard
09-03-2008, 02:39 AM
Asking about the heigth isn't wrong, relax, my post wasn't meant to you :) But i kinda see some stupid questions appearing here if the thread will last long, like "ZOMFLOLG wher iz Dexter Holant eating everi day, because i wanna eat in da same place" or something like that (or someone will ask about what toothpaste he uses :D). That kind of questions just pop up sooner or later, you know what i mean...

yeah just a matter of time...wait and see :p

Rutegard
09-03-2008, 02:40 AM

he is very tall, but not lanky for sure :D
he could be a security guy !!