PDA

View Full Version : I met somebody named Lolita today

HornyPope
08-31-2008, 12:24 AM
She is 8 years old and she's a wonderful girl. She has a vivid imagination, a lot of energy, she craves and lives off attention, and she loves to play. Her mother also turned out to be a smart woman and a pretty interesting personality.

Wow you know what? I never thought something like this was possible. Wow you know what else? I think i'm going to be more open-minded from now on.

Vera
08-31-2008, 01:58 AM
Lolita - occasionally spelled Lalita - is a semi-popular Indian name.

T-6005
08-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Moi je m'appelle Lolita (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwKPGUIVME)

Cock Joke
08-31-2008, 09:09 AM
That is funny...the name, that is. Sounds like a nice person.

drex878
08-31-2008, 09:35 AM
My first girlfriend's name was Lalita. Wow, that was quite some years ago.

That is funny...the name, that is. Sounds like a nice person.

You're un-banned now?

Bipolar Bear
08-31-2008, 09:59 AM
You're un-banned now?

Nope, he's definitely banned.

Nice story, I like kids.
I think it's because unlike adults, they're much more direct and incapable of hypocrisy. They also remind of the simple joy and simplicity of being a child.

Jebus
08-31-2008, 10:19 AM
When a child hugs you and says they love you, you say "I love you too." Don't cost a thing, and sometimes it goes a long way. Because being a child can be weird and scary, & sometimes loving and being loved is all that makes sense to them, & not all of them get it.

Sofinch
09-01-2008, 09:55 AM
Moi je m'appelle Lolita (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDwKPGUIVME)

Moi...Lolita from Alizée :p
I always sing along with that song (don't know why)

Jules69
09-01-2008, 11:51 PM
She is 8 years old and she's a wonderful girl. She has a vivid imagination, a lot of energy, she craves and lives off attention, and she loves to play. Her mother also turned out to be a smart woman and a pretty interesting personality.

Wow you know what? I never thought something like this was possible. Wow you know what else? I think i'm going to be more open-minded from now on.
I mean this in a respectful way only, but u should be more open minded with a user name like horny pope!! Now, that is classic LMAO!!!:D