PDA

View Full Version : Are you left or right handed??

KHWHD
08-31-2008, 09:28 PM
Or ambidextrous??

I was watching my kiddlets colouring/drawing earlier and sometimes wonder what they'll be. Seems like both are going to be right handed like their father.

I'm left handed. Dammit. :(

Funny I eat with a fork/spoon with my left hand.. eat finger foods with my right hand.... wipe myself (yeah I know TMI there) with my right hand. And write with my left. I guess I'm kind of ambidextrous... well not sure, I guess not.. cause I can't write with my right.

Jakebert
08-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Lefty, but I'm only primarily a left when I write and do awful, sinful things to my body. I'm right-handed at everything else.

I have no problem with those who are ambidextrous, but I hate it when slutty teenager girls do it once at a party and then start showing it off to be rebellious or whatever.

KHWHD
08-31-2008, 09:49 PM
Lefty, but I'm only primarily a left when I write and do awful, sinful things to my body. I'm right-handed at everything else.

I have no problem with those who are ambidextrous, but I hate it when slutty teenager girls do it once at a party and then start showing it off to be rebellious or whatever.

Haha, that's funny. Glad I'm not the only one posting (TMI) stuff. ;)

I was hoping 1 of my daughters would be left. I have an uncle on my Mom's side that's a lefty. An aunt on my Dad's side that's a lefty.. plus one of her kids are too. Oh well, I guess only time will tell.

T-6005
08-31-2008, 10:04 PM
I am left-handed with the writing. Right-handed with everything else.

Since we're sharing, dirty things, whether to myself or someone else, are generally right-handed for me, although I've been getting used to the other hand recently due to events beyond my control.

Endymion
08-31-2008, 10:05 PM
do awful, sinful things to my body

shave ?

Bipolar Bear
08-31-2008, 10:12 PM
Thank God, I'm right handed! I wouldn't want to anger our beloved Catholic
Church by using what they have in the past referred to as the hand of the devil.
SHAME ON YOU left hand users (except you Shank, I forgive you).

KHWHD
08-31-2008, 10:20 PM
That's alright, Calvin (my kids' Dad) always said that us "leftys" are freaks. I think we're like 23% of the population or something close to that.

KHWHD
08-31-2008, 10:25 PM
I stand corrected.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-handed

Edit: "Even the word "ambidexterity" reflects the bias. Its intended meaning is, "skillful on both sides". However, since it keeps the Latin root "dexter", which means "right", it ends up conveying the idea of being "right-handed at both sides".

Haha, thought that was funny.

wheelchairman
08-31-2008, 11:40 PM
I'm left handed and left handed people are generally better.

Autonomist
08-31-2008, 11:46 PM
Me and both my parents are left-handed, yet for some reason we own a right-handed can-opener. wtf?

adombomb222
08-31-2008, 11:52 PM
People who are left handed, aren't even real people.

I'm right handed, and during the last few years of elementary school I taught myself to write decently with my left, but since, I’ve lost that ability completely. Even when I wrote with my left hand it wasn’t as good as my right – but it was legible. Now it looks like shit.

I do just about everything with my right hand; I view my left hand as very useless. Also my right arm is stronger then my left. When drumming I have more control while rolling and such.

0r4ng3
09-01-2008, 12:31 AM
Left handed, but I've been practicing at being frisbeedextrous.

jacknife737
09-01-2008, 12:32 AM
I'm right handed in everything do, except when i golf for some odd reason.

Nina
09-01-2008, 12:36 AM
Left-handed :]

Ryder1234
09-01-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm right handed at pretty much everything, except for when doing board sports. I'm goofy footed, which is basically the equivilent of left handedness.

disclaimer_07
09-01-2008, 01:29 AM
I am right-handed and right-legged.

Conspiracyof1000
09-01-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm right handed, but I mostly use my left hand to grab stuff, that's really weird.

iPunk247
09-01-2008, 01:52 AM
I am right-handed and right-legged.

dang! me t00.

medi01
09-01-2008, 02:51 AM
right handed...............im no imbred (joke:D)

Free?
09-01-2008, 04:05 AM

Aha, I think that's because majority of people are right-handed.
I'm right-handed, right-legged and right-half-of-brain-ed ;)

Oxygene
09-01-2008, 04:45 AM
Or ambidextrous??

I was watching my kiddlets colouring/drawing earlier and sometimes wonder what they'll be. Seems like both are going to be right handed like their father.

I'm left handed. Dammit. :(

Funny I eat with a fork/spoon with my left hand.. eat finger foods with my right hand.... wipe myself (yeah I know TMI there) with my right hand. And write with my left. I guess I'm kind of ambidextrous... well not sure, I guess not.. cause I can't write with my right.

I can jack off, switch hands and gain a stroke... am I ambidextrous? :D

*Noodles*
09-01-2008, 05:42 AM
Primarily left, but I can use my right hand for everything the left does.

*Noodles*
09-01-2008, 05:44 AM
Aha, I think that's because majority of people are right-handed.
I'm right-handed, right-legged and right-half-of-brain-ed ;)

The right side of the brain controls the left side of the body..

Rooster
09-01-2008, 05:45 AM
I'm left-handed at everything, except when i brush my teeth or use computer mouse. However, i can use both hands for "dirty things" :D

nieh
09-01-2008, 06:21 AM
That's alright, Calvin (my kids' Dad) always said that us "leftys" are freaks. I think we're like 23% of the population or something close to that.

Main Entry:
sin·is·ter
Pronunciation:
\ˈsi-nəs-tər, archaic sə-ˈnis-\
Function:
adjective
Etymology:
Middle English sinistre, from Anglo-French senestre on the left, from Latin sinistr-, sinister on the left side, unlucky, inauspicious
Date:
15th century

1archaic : unfavorable, unlucky
2archaic : fraudulent
3: singularly evil or productive of evil
4 a: of, relating to, or situated to the left or on the left side of something; especially : being or relating to the side of a heraldic shield at the left of the person bearing it b: of ill omen by reason of being on the left

~|Vredina|~
09-01-2008, 06:23 AM
I'm left handed with everything

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 07:45 AM

Generally better at what?

holland25
09-01-2008, 07:46 AM
I'm short handed.

0r4ng3
09-01-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm surprised at the amount of lefties in this thread, considering the ratio is usually like 1:10.

Also, interesting note, both my parents are right-handed, but both me and my brother are left-handed. Or is he ambidextrous? In any case, the odds of even me being left handed is like 2%.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 09:10 AM
I read that the majority of lefties are men, not women. I thought that was interesting.

F@ BANKZ
09-01-2008, 09:13 AM
I'm not sure whether I'm classified as ambidextrous or not; I write with my left all of the time but I use my right for all sports excluding cricket. It's really the worst of both world as whomever I am sat next to gets indignant and I can't confuse my opponents in tennis.

Sinister
09-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Lefty for everything (and I do mean everything) except guitar playing - picked up a righty guitar because it feels more natural to use my better hand for fretplay than picking.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 10:17 AM
I read somewhere that left handed people die younger than right handed people (in average), so we left-handers are supposed to live shorter...

... although the reason for such statistics could be hiding in middle ages: i read that left handers got burned like witches... what evil people we are :D

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 10:29 AM
My Mom always told me it doesn't really have to do with any kind of statistics. She said you just pick up a pencil as a child and start using that hand simply because you feel comfortable using it. :confused:

Superdope
09-01-2008, 10:42 AM
I use my left hand to write (not on the interwebs, dummy!), but I use my right hand for practically everything else (that included, if you must)

Rooster
09-01-2008, 10:50 AM
My Mom always told me it doesn't really have to do with any kind of statistics. She said you just pick up a pencil as a child and start using that hand simply because you feel comfortable using it. :confused:

No, i tried to tell that we are supposed to live shorter (according to the statistics), but that might be because a lot of people were burned at the young age in middle ages. I was only half-serious with my post anyway :D

And yeah, you use whichever hand you feel more comfortable using it. I don't know why left-handed people were hated so much...

Rooster
09-01-2008, 11:04 AM
I'm surprised at the amount of lefties in this thread, considering the ratio is usually like 1:10.

Not only here, i heard that in 20th century the percentage of left-handed people began to rise and is still rising...

Yep, the dark left-handed forces are gaining control over the innocent right-handed civillians... Bigger than any secret organisations in history of the Earth... Soon the power shall be ours... But only the chosen ones are gifted with the power of the left hand... Praise the left hand *sacrifises 20 mosquitos and a spider to the Left-Handed God*

Sofinch
09-01-2008, 11:05 AM
Me and my parents are right-handed
but my brother is left-handed :'D
The colleagues from my mom's previous job told her something "how you could find out" if your children where right-or left-handed
(Take a paper, cut a hole out of it and ask your child to look through the hole. If the child looks with his right eye it's right-handed and vice versa)
But I saw with my left eye :D

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 11:10 AM
I'm left handed but use my mouse with my right hand too. I 'can' use my left to manoeuver the mouse, but not as good as my right... lol.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 11:16 AM
Maybe we should make a social group for all the left-handed people here... I'm too lazy to do it however :D

...We shall build a fearsome legion of all the chosen ones...

edit: fuck it, i created the group, join if you want: http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=86

Splinter[PI]
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I'm right-handed, but not at everything. i hold the bandy stick the "wrong" way. kinda strange. my brother is left-handed, by the way.

and before I started going to the weights room at my school my right arm was way stronger than my left arm.

Szandi
09-01-2008, 01:42 PM
I don't know. I drew with my left hand just the teacher said: "keep the pencil in your right hand." I draw with my right hand.and I play a right handed guitar.but I do everything else with my left hand.I hold the cutlery with
my left hand. I cut the bread with my left hand...I write nicer with my left hand than with my right hand.but I can write with my both hands.
but I am left footed. That is sure.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 02:00 PM
I don't know. I drew with my left hand just the teacher said: "keep the pencil in your right hand." I draw with my right hand.and I play a right handed guitar.but I do everything else with my left hand.I hold the cutlery with
my left hand. I cut the bread with my left hand...I write nicer with my left hand than with my right hand.but I can write with my both hands.
but I am left footed. That is sure.

What?! That's absurd. I've never heard of a teacher telling a student that.

Capricorn4
09-01-2008, 02:04 PM

Trust me it's true,I was in the same situation,the teacher forced me to write with my "normal" right hand when I was in my first school year.Since then I use both of my hands for everything.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Trust me it's true,I was in the same situation,the teacher forced me to write with my "normal" right hand when I was in my first school year.Since then I use both of my hands for everything.

Must be a euro thing cause I've never heard of that here in NA.

Capricorn4
09-01-2008, 02:13 PM
Must be a euro thing cause I've never heard of that here in NA.

Or it's only here in Hungary...I don't know,but I never heard the same about other countries.:confused:

Szandi
09-01-2008, 03:10 PM

you don't know hungarian teachers.
They said: "you have to eat meat."
but I hated meat. They stood there and They looked at me. I had to eat meat.My parents wrote teachers: My daughter hate the meat. please Don't give her. but They don't give a shit.
Art teacher had got an exhibition. I wanted to go with my grandmother, but We was lost. and next day She said: " nobody was there" I said: " I wanted to go just I was lost." and she said: "You lie! this is bullshit." and She wanted to hit me. but I shoved the table to her. after I had to go to directoy.
so I hate teachers.

Szandi
09-01-2008, 03:12 PM

Yeah. me too
but my left hand is stronger.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 04:05 PM
you don't know hungarian teachers.
They said: "you have to eat meat."
but I hated meat. They stood there and They looked at me. I had to eat meat.My parents wrote teachers: My daughter hate the meat. please Don't give her. but They don't give a shit.
Art teacher had got an exhibition. I wanted to go with my grandmother, but We was lost. and next day She said: " nobody was there" I said: " I wanted to go just I was lost." and she said: "You lie! this is bullshit." and She wanted to hit me. but I shoved the table to her. after I had to go to directoy.
so I hate teachers.

Wow, that's crazy. Sounds like a lot of dictatorship over there. I'm so happy that silly / petty stuff like that doesn't happen here. That really isn't fair.

JoY
09-01-2008, 04:06 PM
I'm left handed when it comes to writing, which is most often what defines whether you're right or left handed. I'm right handed when it comes to.. well, almost anything else, though. sports; right handed, table manners; right handed, cutting/cooking/pressing.... allll right handed. but my cigarette I tend to hold in my left hand, though I also sometimes hold it in my right. usually people choose one hand to smoke with, if they smoke at all.

my theory is that, because I started playing the violin before I started to learn how to write, I automatically picked my left hand over my right when being handed a pen, because that's the hand you use for the snares, with which you develop a certain precision, strength & flexibility. still it barely makes sense, that when trying to teach me how to write with my right hand, I couldn't do it no matter how much effort was put into it, while I instinctively picked up scissors with my right hand at the same age.

my other theory is that my mother is also left handed, in the most extreme way, & that I had to look like her some way or another.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah. me too
but my left hand is stronger.

If your left hand is stronger and if you originaly wanted to write with your left hand, then you are left handed, you just got used to writing with your right hand because you were forced to. But your professors are fascists. Why would it have to matter with which hand you write? Left handed people had always been marked with some stigmas, but that's just bullshit.

Anyway, if anyone wanna join: http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=86

JoY
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
it's not bullshit.

examining the brain of a left handed person, compared to a right handed person, there are pretty amazing differences.

the area in the brain for language is in the left hemisphere in right handed people, while it's in the right hemisphere, or split up & devided over both hemispheres in left handed people. it seems like it doesn't matter, but strokes often strike on the left side of the brain, meaning left handed people lose their ability to speak/produce words/understand speech less often after a stroke than right handed people.

another thing is, that among people with ADHD & dyslexia, among things, there have been proven to be significantly more left handed than right handed folks. they also are said to be more ineffective hyperactive, more creative, more chaotic, which are all things that could very well be, since some connections in the brain in left handed people are a lot more narrow than they are in right handed people. that could lead to ineffective channeling of thoughts & ideas to the outside world, causing people to feel "inspired" by these thoughts & ideas that are locked inside them otherwise to express them another way.

brains. strange business.

WebDudette
09-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Right handed but I do various things with my left.

I skate goofy too, not sure if that is relevant. Also, when I first started learning to play guitar I held it like I was left handed and the kid who was teaching me got confused as hell. It took us way to long to realize I had it upside down.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
it's not bullshit.

examining the brain of a left handed person, compared to a right handed person, there are pretty amazing differences.

the area in the brain for language is in the left hemisphere in right handed people, while it's in the right hemisphere, or split up & devided over both hemispheres in left handed people. it seems like it doesn't matter, but strokes often strike on the left side of the brain, meaning left handed people lose their ability to speak/produce words/understand speech less often after a stroke than right handed people.

another thing is, that among people with ADHD & dyslexia, among things, there have been proven to be significantly more left handed than right handed folks. they also are said to be more ineffective hyperactive, more creative, more chaotic, which are all things that could very well be, since some connections in the brain in left handed people are a lot more narrow than they are in right handed people. that could lead to ineffective channeling of thoughts & ideas to the outside world, causing people to feel "inspired" by these thoughts & ideas that are locked inside them otherwise to express them another way.

brains. strange business.

I've read that our brain is somehow different, too. I read it also affects on how we solve problems, for example a right-handed person would solve a complex math problem by solving it step by step, each part of the problem separately, while left-handed people would try to find a single solution for all the problems from the start... Or something like that. Interesting anyway.

Soon someone will find out we are a whole different species...

JoY
09-01-2008, 04:31 PM
yeah, that's basically what I said.

we're the same species who function differently. & when you really really really REALLY look at it, everybody functions differently.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 04:34 PM
yeah, that's basically what I said.

we're the same species who function differently. & when you really really really REALLY look at it, everybody functions differently.

I know about species, i was just joking :D

You are right, everyone functions differently. Still, those researchs are quite interesting in a way.

JoY
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM
they are, but they don't give any practical knowledge you couldn't possibly find out about yourself. seeing everybody functions differently, you can't really set a mathematical standard for how right handed people function & how left handed people function in the same situation anyway.

Rooster
09-01-2008, 04:52 PM
they are, but they don't give any practical knowledge you couldn't possibly find out about yourself. seeing everybody functions differently, you can't really set a mathematical standard for how right handed people function & how left handed people function in the same situation anyway.

I think you are absolutely right here. Right-handers are supposed to be better at maths, but i know many that hate maths. I also know a left-handed girl who is good at maths, so this kinda puts those theories under question (i can't say this for myself, i hate maths :D)

dff_punk
09-01-2008, 05:06 PM
I am left-handed. But my left hand is stronger.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 05:59 PM
http://news.softpedia.com/news/Left-handed-people-think-faster-than-left-handed-people-42445.shtml

Steal
09-01-2008, 06:02 PM
left-handed subjects were 43 milliseconds faster at spotting matching letters across the right and left visual fields than right-handed people.

I stopped reading right there. 43 milliseconds? Seriously? That's almost virtually no time at all.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 06:05 PM
I stopped reading right there. 43 milliseconds? Seriously? That's almost virtually no time at all.

Don't be hatin' because we are quicker thinkers than you righties... haha. :D

dff_punk
09-01-2008, 06:10 PM
Do I really think fast? I don't know... I would have to think some more... But maybe I do. If left-handed people really think fast. But I'll have to think about it.

Rooster
09-02-2008, 06:05 AM
Eh, fuck it, i'm deleting the group, there is no point if i'm the only member. We can make a new one later, if anyone would be interested.

JoY
09-02-2008, 06:18 AM
I think you are absolutely right here. Right-handers are supposed to be better at maths, but i know many that hate maths. I also know a left-handed girl who is good at maths, so this kinda puts those theories under question (i can't say this for myself, i hate maths :D)

I'm only left handed when it comes to writing, like I said, but everything that should explain the differences in brainstructures in right & left handed people somehow pretty much applies to me as a left handed person. my mother is extremely left handed, while my dad is extremely right handed. I'm creative, I'm terrible at maths, I look at puzzling situations as a whole & never tear them apart to systematically find a solution, I'm chaotic, you name it. but at the same time I like maths, though I suck at it. I like patterns & order, though I'm pretty much incapable of maintaining these myself.

I am left-handed. But my left hand is stronger.

why is there a "but" in that sentence? you're not saying anything that contradicts the previous sentence.

dff_punk
09-02-2008, 06:35 AM
why is there a "but" in that sentence? you're not saying anything that contradicts the previous sentence.

It was a reference to what someone said earlier in this topic, something like "I am right-handed, but my left hand is stronger." ...unfunny, I know:rolleyes:

Free?
09-02-2008, 06:39 AM

Probably because he has two left arms :D

Speaking about lefties or righties think quicker or slower I have to say that it really depends on every person individually, not in general. I think that left-handed gifted-at-something person gets a bit more attention than a righty of the same level simply because he is more or less different from majority. That's how people find left handed guys more gifted. Of course that's not some kind of undisputed law, but you can see such thing in general.

And I am surprised with how many lefties are here :eek:!

EDIT: Dff, is it only me who discovered that Szandi is a girl several posts before? :]

dff_punk
09-02-2008, 06:58 AM
EDIT: Dff, is it only me who discovered that Szandi is a girl several posts before? :]

Well I kinda knew that before. I suppose there are more girls under well-known nicknames that we do not know yet ;)

shanna_guarana
09-02-2008, 07:13 AM
left handed.

Apathy
09-03-2008, 06:11 PM
I'm right handed at pretty much everything, except for when doing board sports. I'm goofy footed, which is basically the equivilent of left handedness.

I hate to break it to you, but no. It really is not. At all.

Tired_Of_You
09-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Right-handed for writing, since I write like a 5 year-old with my left hand. I'm also right-handed when playing guitar. The first times I tried playing drums, it felt more natural to play like a left-handed. For sports, I'm always left-handed and it's mostly the same for everyday actions such as opening bottles and cans (first thing that came to mind...), etc. but I can do these with my right hand as well, I'll just use instinctively the left. I'm a weirdo.

JoY
09-04-2008, 04:23 AM
Speaking about lefties or righties think quicker or slower I have to say that it really depends on every person individually, not in general. I think that left-handed gifted-at-something person gets a bit more attention than a righty of the same level simply because he is more or less different from majority. That's how people find left handed guys more gifted. Of course that's not some kind of undisputed law, but you can see such thing in general.

of course it depends on the person individually. I basically said that before. but like I also said, there are pretty big differences in brainstructure of a right & a left handed person. being left handed is basically an abnormality of some sort & some brainstructures in lefties are more narrow & less effectively connected to each other. right now research is leaning towards the idea, that lefties are generally more creative as a way to deal with their "incapabilities", because they need a different outlet, since they're less capable of structuring things systematically.

Duskygrin
09-07-2008, 06:02 AM
Right-handed, and when I join hands the left thumb is on top, whatever the devil that means.

dff_punk
09-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Right-handed, and when I join hands the left thumb is on top, whatever the devil that means.

So does mine, and I am lefthanded, so no trouble in that.

KHWHD
09-07-2008, 02:29 PM

That's funny. I'm left handed and when I join hands the right thumb is on top. And when I put my pants and socks on, it's always the right side... weird huh?

Rooster
09-07-2008, 02:33 PM

No shit, mine too :eek:...

This is some serious voodoo shit...

Duskygrin
09-07-2008, 03:24 PM
Not entirely certain about voodoo, I'd be tempted to say it's sth to do with your brain, I'm hanged if I know more about it.

As for socks, gloves etc, well I usually - instinctively - put on the right one first. In 9 cases out of 10 I guess.

dff_punk
09-07-2008, 04:38 PM
You should try massaging your chest with the left hand and patting your head with the right hand.

...then you will realise how stupid you look.

Rooster
09-07-2008, 04:41 PM
You should try massaging your chest with the left hand and patting your head with the right hand.

...then you will realise how stupid you look.

*tries*...................*realises*

come out swinging
09-07-2008, 07:48 PM
I am a rightly!:)

Offspring-Junkie
09-09-2008, 12:26 PM
righthanded

Vball_Rocker
09-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Righty =P

Fun Fact: Right handed people live on average 9 years longer than Left handed people.

JoY
09-09-2008, 04:27 PM
that's because left handed people smoke more!

well no, but I do.

Rooster
09-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Righty =P

Fun Fact: Right handed people live on average 9 years longer than Left handed people.

Hahaha, now i laugh at you! You are going to suffer on this miserable polluted planet 9 years more than us lefties :D

Cock Joke
09-09-2008, 06:25 PM
Well let's see...I masturbate with my right hand, so I guess I'm a righty.

Free?
09-09-2008, 06:50 PM
And Cock Joke will masturbate for 9 years longer than you Raptor88. Think about what you loose ;) :D :p

OffspringFreakess
09-09-2008, 08:46 PM
i'm a lefty. i suck at math. i'm an artist. i play a right handed guitar. i learned from my dad and he was a righty. he taught me to play "in bloom" by nirvana when i was 11 and i just learned as a righty...which is funny because kurt cobain was a lefty hah. i hold the fork in my right. i usually open doors with my right. i do the nasty to myself with my right....so pretty much write except writing and drawing. hahah.

KHWHD
09-09-2008, 10:15 PM
i'm a lefty. i suck at math. i'm an artist. i play a right handed guitar. i learned from my dad and he was a righty. he taught me to play "in bloom" by nirvana when i was 11 and i just learned as a righty...which is funny because kurt cobain was a lefty hah. i hold the fork in my right. i usually open doors with my right. i do the nasty to myself with my right....so pretty much write except writing and drawing. hahah.

It's funny how that goes eh? I open doors with my right too. I also suck terribly at math. Suck at art too. Science.. fuck yeah. English, again... fuck yeah. All sports I'm a righty except for baseball.. true lefty there. :p

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 04:38 AM
right...

at pretty much anything...yeah...

and i suck at math too LOL

Katy
09-10-2008, 06:37 AM
I'm right handed, but I eat with my left hand.
My mum's left handed...

Rooster
09-10-2008, 12:22 PM
And Cock Joke will masturbate for 9 years longer than you Raptor88. Think about what you loose ;) :D :p

DAMMIT! Fuck...

JoY
09-10-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm not sure an old man can wank away the 9 last years of his life. being all old & wrinkled, the friction must be horrible.

Rooster
09-10-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm not sure an old man can wank away the 9 last years of his life. being all old & wrinkled, the friction must be horrible.

Now i'm fucking pissed. Fuck...

I DON'T WANNA LIVE THE LAST 9 YEARS OF MY LIFE!!!

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 03:47 PM

ahahahah ahahahah

too bad man

JoY
09-10-2008, 03:58 PM

hey, be glad, Cock Joke will live a longer, much more wrinkled life, if the theory is correct.

Rooster
09-10-2008, 04:18 PM
hey, be glad, Cock Joke will live a longer, much more wrinkled life, if the theory is correct.

Wait a minute... IF the theory is indeed correct, i'll die BEFORE i reach the wrinkled stage of my life...

GOD i hope the theory is correct... What a beautiful and satisfying death would be to jerk off (and have an orgasm) untill the last second...

adombomb222
09-10-2008, 10:53 PM
Why are we still talking about this... Everyone knows that Lefties aren't even real people. They're like gingers, they have no SOUL!:eek:

Rooster
09-11-2008, 04:09 PM
Why are we still talking about this... Everyone knows that Lefties aren't even real people. They're like gingers, they have no SOUL!:eek:

QFT!

I'm a leftie, but i'm not real. Funny that many of BBS members still haven't realised i'm just an algoritm, left behind by the millenium worm... I am a living proof of the artificial inteligence...