PDA

View Full Version : My lame "I'm leaving the BBS" thread.

HeadAroundU
09-01-2008, 01:50 PM
So, my time has come, I'm leaving the BBS. I wish I could stay but the dream of ''awesome'' BBS doesn't allow me. An ''awesome'' moderating team don't want me here anymore. I will leave honourably and hausomely rather that getting the 3rd warning for "singing" of another offspring song or harmless teasing with my south neighbour Oxygene, and that would mean the ban of one of the greatest and infamous members of the BBS. I'll try to keep it short, you don't wanna hear some faggy long-ass Mad Max story just like that Australian faggy guy did. What was his name? Sir Stupid or something like that?

I really enjoyed the time spent here, on the beloved BBS. I've had lots of fun and I loved entertaining U! All these big grin smileys behind my posts are the proof of it!

But now, it's my time to leave. :(

I wish the BBS all the best and most importantly a lot of passionate BBS members active in all the sections of the BBS.

Good bye, BBS. :(

medi01
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
du want a tissue?

Ryder1234
09-01-2008, 01:54 PM
GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE
:p

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Laters... lol. :D

Little_Miss_1565
09-01-2008, 02:11 PM
It's really such a shame that those stupid nazi moderators won't let you harass anyone on the basis of race. Down wif modz! :mad:

jacknife737
09-01-2008, 02:17 PM
Never4getu

Cock Joke
09-01-2008, 03:00 PM
ok goodbye

F@ BANKZ
09-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Never4getehau

Fixed and mended where it was broken.

I'll miss you HAU. I never told you but the "effort police" avatar ressurected my BBS spirit a while ago. All the best and I hope The Offspring name a sound after you.

F@ BANKZ (well, obviously).

wheelchairman
09-01-2008, 03:13 PM
Bye HAU. I always thought it was interesting that during the first part of your posting here, public opinion of you seemed almost completely controlled by Sim and Justin.

It was always interesting having you around.

Jakebert
09-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Don't worry, HAU, I'll start a thread in the BBS section in on-topic and bitch and moan until the mods let you back, despite the fact that my bitching and moaning is more or less completely pointless and accomplishes nothing but making me looking like a whimpering vagina.

JohnnyNemesis
09-01-2008, 04:01 PM

The word "always" should not be in this sentence.

EDIT: And by that, I mean it should be replaced with "sometimes sorta".

Rooster
09-01-2008, 04:22 PM
GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE GOODBYE
:p

Dude, this post is just hausome...

dff_punk
09-01-2008, 05:08 PM
Nechoď nikam, ty kokot.

bighead384
09-01-2008, 05:37 PM
Don't worry, HAU, I'll start a thread in the BBS section in on-topic and bitch and moan until the mods let you back, despite the fact that my bitching and moaning is more or less completely pointless and accomplishes nothing but making me looking like a whimpering vagina.

Rules are rules, Jakebert. And HAU broke the rules. In other forums, he would be banned after the first infraction. Punk has taught you that it's "cool" to go against authority. But what you don't realize is the moderators are just doing their jobs.

mrconeman
09-01-2008, 05:38 PM
I was always either "meh" or "man, he's fucking annoying" at your posts, but not really ever actively disliking you. Oh well, later.

adombomb222
09-01-2008, 05:43 PM
:(

You will be missed... And then forgotten.

Jakebert
09-01-2008, 05:53 PM
Rules are rules, Jakebert. And HAU broke the rules. In other forums, he would be banned after the first infraction. Punk has taught you that it's "cool" to go against authority. But what you don't realize is the moderators are just doing their jobs.

It's funny that this is like the only post you've ever made that actually makes sense, yet you're attempting to make fun of other people. What's that say about you?

bighead384
09-01-2008, 05:56 PM
It's funny that this is like the only post you've ever made that actually makes sense, yet you're attempting to make fun of other people. What's that say about you?

I wasn't making fun of anybody. I had an epiphany!

randman21
09-01-2008, 06:01 PM
We will always <3 Around U, you racist bastard. See ya.

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
We will always <3 Around U, you racist bastard. See ya.

Hahahaha. I was going to say, don't let the door hit your ass on the way through... but thought, I better not. So, I'm saying it now. I agree, he was very hurtful and ignorant to me on more than one occasion.

bighead384
09-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Peace out, HAU. You seemed pretty cool even though I rarely conversed directly with you.

Cock Joke
09-01-2008, 08:38 PM
These replies rock!

KHWHD
09-01-2008, 08:50 PM
Peace out, HAU. You seemed pretty cool even though I rarely conversed directly with you.

I guess if you're into racist people. :rolleyes:

WebDudette
09-01-2008, 08:51 PM
I think you took him far to seriously.

Bye hau. I will be pretty much unaffected by you leaving.

Cock Joke
09-01-2008, 08:52 PM
I think you took him far to seriously.

Bye hau. I will be pretty much unaffected by you leaving.

How did your post move all the way down there!?

HornyPope
09-01-2008, 10:35 PM
HAU, you have a creative personality, a rich sense of humour and skillz with ms paint.

You're not going to be banned silly rabbit.

Lizardus
09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Ok.

ninthlayer
09-01-2008, 10:40 PM
I'll always be indebted to HAU for sending me the Sinister I Have a "Prey" conversation.

Shout-outs Jakebert for making this thread fun.

ps: I've got a Lifestyles in my wallet in case any situation of that kind may happen

Lodat225
09-01-2008, 10:47 PM
So, uh, he'll be back in ... a couple of weeks, if not months?

Autonomist
09-01-2008, 10:50 PM
Goodbye old friend. I'll always remember you as being the one person nice enough to send me a Demonoid invitation code when nobody else was bothered. Peace.

HornyPope
09-01-2008, 10:52 PM
This is NOT a goodbye thread.

Endymion
09-02-2008, 02:25 AM
ps: I've got a Lifestyles in my wallet in case any situation of that kind may happen

i referred to you as the "sister fister" tonight, and when asked who that was i told them "the guy that texts me at 9:11"

ps: this (http://www.theonion.com/content/news/cheney_waits_until_last_minute) made me think of you.

Oxygene
09-02-2008, 02:56 AM
So, my time has come, I'm leaving the BBS. I wish I could stay but the dream of ''awesome'' BBS doesn't allow me. An ''awesome'' moderating team don't want me here anymore. I will leave honourably and hausomely rather that getting the 3rd warning for "singing" of another offspring song or harmless teasing with my south neighbour Oxygene, and that would mean the ban of one of the greatest and infamous members of the BBS. I'll try to keep it short, you don't wanna hear some faggy long-ass Mad Max story just like that Australian faggy guy did. What was his name? Sir Stupid or something like that?

I really enjoyed the time spent here, on the beloved BBS. I've had lots of fun and I loved entertaining U! All these big grin smileys behind my posts are the proof of it!

I wish the BBS all the best and most importantly a lot of passionate BBS members active in all the sections of the BBS.

It's sad to see another northern Hungarian go :D

holland25
09-02-2008, 02:58 AM

No, not you! Why does the world have to be so cruel?!

bighead384
09-02-2008, 09:41 AM

How do you figure?

Bipolar Bear
09-02-2008, 10:19 AM
Omgawd time to alert the anti-authority crew and start another raid! :cool:

Ok but seriously man, you're going to be back in what? 1 month max?
I got a lot of warnings and I'm still here. Be strong. Don't let warnings bring
you down and make you sad. Believe in yourself. Be a ninja.

These boards are way too awesome and we need people like you. So please,
stay! I know getting banned is really humiliating *siigh*, but it's a risk you
have to take to post amongst these awesome people! The mods? They don't
discriminate. They give the same warnings out to anyone who misbehaves. Be
it a guy who loves turds a bit too much, or a long time board legend like you,
or even Noodles (ok maybe not noodles. He can get away with anything,
obviously, but I think we can all agree that he deserves it :D). The mods
don't mean harm. They just want to be respected, they have a certain
power and if they don't make use of it it's useless. They're human and
therefore not perfect, but it's the best they can do and it's not bound
to change anywhere you go.

Enough said, get the hell back here man!

That being said, all in favor of warnings going away 1 1/2 month after being
issued, raise their hand!

ps: I r inviting johnnynemesis to the anti-authority group ^^

Little_Miss_1565
09-02-2008, 10:27 AM
He's not being banned. I had to tell him twice to quit calling Shank "white trash" because she has biracial children and he's getting all butthurt about it. Isn't Shank part of AA too?

Oxygene
09-02-2008, 10:33 AM
Are there people here that actually openly don't have a problem with racism?

Raise ur hand..

Bipolar Bear
09-02-2008, 10:34 AM
Ahhhh in that case...
BE NICE WITH SHANK :mad:

bighead384
09-02-2008, 12:07 PM
That being said, all in favor of warnings going away 1 1/2 month after being
issued, raise their hand!

The warning system, as written, is about as fair is it's going to get. However, sometimes good posters who just have a tendency to fuck around once in a while accumulate three warnings over a long period of time. If we could count on the majority of the mods to understand this, and understand when the person in question really didn't cause any real harm, then we could count on them to vote against banning them. Sorry, but I'm not so sure that's the case ("Just doing my job"). Another problem is sometimes you get bullshit warnings, for example, getting a warning for jokingly "threatening" someone while drunk and apologizing for your drunken behavior minutes after only to be issued a warning the next day.

ninthlayer
09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
i referred to you as the "sister fister" tonight, and when asked who that was i told them "the guy that texts me at 9:11"
Whoa dude, I'm definitely not the sister fister.

adombomb222
09-02-2008, 03:46 PM
I've never made any mildly to extreme racial comments on the BBS, at all. Suppose thatís why I haven't been asked not to. :)

Endymion
09-02-2008, 04:25 PM
Whoa dude, I'm definitely not the sister fister.

:( then who is?

JohnnyNemesis
09-02-2008, 04:48 PM
ps: I r inviting johnnynemesis to the anti-authority group ^^

isssss tru. i joinz, down with MODZ :mad::mad:

If we could count on the majority of the mods to understand this, and understand when the person in question really didn't cause any real harm...

Which is what happened and partly why two previously banned members are back, so sweet Jesus just relax already.

Sinister
09-02-2008, 05:53 PM
Goodbye, thanks for probably the single biggest lesson the Internet has ever taught me.

JohnnyNemesis
09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
The single biggest lesson the Internet ever taught ME is where the clitoris is.

(waits for it...)

Sunny
09-02-2008, 06:22 PM
:mad:

fuck you!

nieh
09-02-2008, 06:24 PM
It's some kind of hole, right?

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 07:16 PM
He's not being banned. I had to tell him twice to quit calling Shank "white trash" because she has biracial children and he's getting all butthurt about it. Isn't Shank part of AA too?

Thank you.

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 07:53 PM
Isn't Shank part of AA too?

Not anymore. I was invited (by, can't remember who) to that group like a day after I joined. After looking at the people in that group.... looks like a bunch have been banned. No thanks, I have more important things to worry about than getting banned. I enjoy my time/stay here, thanks.

JohnnyNemesis
09-02-2008, 08:07 PM
It's not being a member of the group that gets people banned...

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 08:21 PM

No but it's ironic that a lot of people in that group has been banned or has had warnings.

nieh
09-02-2008, 08:22 PM
No but it's ironic that a lot of people on that group has been banned or has had warnings.

Well, considering the whole point of the group is to create a place for people who actively try to break the rules, I don't see why it's ironic at all.

WebDudette
09-02-2008, 08:23 PM
No but it's ironic that a lot of people in that group has been banned or has had warnings.

No it isn't.

That is exactly what I would expect to happen to an anti-authority group.

Little_Miss_1565
09-02-2008, 08:24 PM

Quoted for truth.

Well, considering the whole point of the group is to create a place for people who actively try to break the rules, I don't see why it's ironic at all.

Yup, that too.

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 08:25 PM
Well I haven't done or said anything to try to get banned.

Rag Doll
09-02-2008, 08:29 PM
Then you have nothing to worry about and can associate with whomever you please, no matter their banning/warning status.

WebDudette
09-02-2008, 08:30 PM
What?

No one said you deserved to be banned or warned. It was just stated that there is not a prejudice against anti-authority members, though it isn't at all ironic that they are the people who receive the warnings.

KHWHD
09-02-2008, 08:33 PM
Alrighty. :cool:

Bipolar Bear
09-02-2008, 09:15 PM

Careful johnny, if you join you might get banned! :)

T-6005
09-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Careful johnny, if you join you might get banned! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Not.

Later, HAU.

ninthlayer
09-03-2008, 01:50 AM
:( then who is?
Through the power of necromancy, this guy:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/sisterfister.jpg

Aka, this guy:
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b46/penguinfites/fistedsister.jpg

Aka: a scenester fuck that wrote terrible prose. I hear he's Baltimore's problem now.

HornyPope
09-03-2008, 04:39 PM
How do you figure?

HAU is too sexy to leave.

Duskygrin
09-07-2008, 06:07 AM
du want a tissue?

lolz !

HeadAroundU
10-06-2008, 10:48 PM
It's really such a shame that those stupid nazi moderators won't let you harass anyone on the basis of race. Down wif modz! :mad:
Well, poor white moms...
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34804

I'm gonna ask an administrator to suspend him. The sad thing is that sKratch was absolutely sincere. I wasn't being serious at all with Shank.

I had to tell him twice to quit calling Shank "white trash" because she has biracial children and he's getting all butthurt about it.
Whoa whoa, don't mix it with her kids! I have no problem with her kids. They are cute. I've said that they are like Obama, take it as a fact, and that she should give them a good education. I was honestly concerned about them.

I called her like that (with Big Grin smiley behind!) because she got knocked up by some...let's just say...some intelligent guy from military :D, 2 times!!! Where is he now?

I "attacked" her and played racist, I expected that her thread/diary wouldn't be accepted very well. Just like Ninth summed it up, nobody cares, set up some facebook or whatever.

Twice? Well, I got the 1st warning from you for saying to Oxygene that "I don't talk to Nomads.". Then, the 2nd warning from Rag Doll. I sang L.A.P.D. to Shank inspired by her avatar from Ignition era. :D Deadly serious racist!11

Beat all the niggers
Beat whoever you see
Don‘t need a reason
(We‘re) L.A.P.D.

Beat all the white trash
Beat whoever you see
Don‘t need a reason
(We‘re) L.A.P.D.

~ Dexter Holland

Also, I'd like to point out the fact, 2 feminists -- 2 warnings. How cool is that, to be hated by 2 feminists. HAUSOME!

Fixed and mended where it was broken.

I'll miss you HAU. I never told you but the "effort police" avatar ressurected my BBS spirit a while ago. All the best and I hope The Offspring name a sound after you.
Neva' fo'get!

Thank U! for such kind words. =)

Bye HAU. I always thought it was interesting that during the first part of your posting here, public opinion of you seemed almost completely controlled by Sim and Justin.

You always say that. You've mentioned it at least 3 times. Well, whatever that means, you can elaborate if you want but I don't think that it's worth to analyse my bizzare behavior on the internet. Do you want to hear that I love them? Yes, I luuuv them. <3

Thanx.

The word "always" should not be in this sentence.

EDIT: And by that, I mean it should be replaced with "sometimes sorta".
It doesn't suit you to talk negatively about me. =)

EDIT: And by that, I mean that's a fuckin' blasphemy! :d

Nechoď nikam, ty kokot.
No pekne. Este ze si viem domysliet v akom tone si to myslel. :d

No, not you! Why does the world have to be so cruel?!
No sad smileys?!

- 5000 leet points

I was always either "meh" or "man, he's fucking annoying" at your posts, but not really ever actively disliking you. Oh well, later.
That might be my trolling. :d

+ 1000 leet points for "Oh, well later."

HAU, you have a creative personality, a rich sense of humour and skillz with ms paint.

You're not going to be banned silly rabbit.
Thank you, sir. At least somebody sees into my soul. :d

+ 5000 leet points <3

So, uh, he'll be back in ... a couple of weeks, if not months?
- 2500 leet points for the doubts

+ 2500 leet points

How do you figure?
- 5000 leet points

Goodbye old friend. I'll always remember you as being the one person nice enough to send me a Demonoid invitation code when nobody else was bothered. Peace.
I'm always glad to help anybody.

It's sad to see another northern Hungarian go :D
I hope you got the warning for that.

Goodbye, thanks for probably the single biggest lesson the Internet has ever taught me.
And by that single sentence I know that you haven't changed a bit.

Later, HAU.
+ 4000 leet points

HAU is too sexy to leave.
+ 10000 leet points

lost_nvrfound
10-06-2008, 10:58 PM
- 2500 leet points for the doubts

yet here you are

Ryder1234
10-06-2008, 11:00 PM
EDIT: Damn Karin you stole my post :mad::D
H8 u

holland25
10-06-2008, 11:06 PM
No sad smileys?!

- 5000 leet points

:( :( :( :(

HeadAroundU
10-06-2008, 11:09 PM
Yeah, I knew that he was right, but still he seemed a bit unsure to me.

Both of U, - 1000 leet points. :d

lost_nvrfound
10-06-2008, 11:10 PM
yessssss!!!!

Lizardus
10-06-2008, 11:27 PM
I'm taking 5 points out of griffindor.

Oxygene
10-07-2008, 01:59 AM
I hope you got the warning for that.

A warning for making fun of you with your own vicious racist lies?

Don't hold your breath...

Or better yet.. do hold your breath :D

H1T_That
10-07-2008, 06:19 AM
This thread is a total clusterfuck and has spiralled way out of hand.

Lolz at Endy & Ninth.

HornyPope
10-07-2008, 08:29 AM
Also, I'd like to point out the fact, 2 feminists -- 2 warnings. How cool is that, to be hated by 2 feminists. HAUSOME!

Forgive them for they are only women.
'But do love them as I have loved you'. - Jesus Christ

Cock Joke
10-07-2008, 08:55 AM
Christ, that was one long-ass post!

HornyPope
10-07-2008, 02:21 PM

Were you able to read everything in one sit?

Cock Joke
10-07-2008, 03:23 PM
Yea, luckily. Now where are my damn leet points!? :D

That_Guy91
10-07-2008, 09:20 PM

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/hyphen.jpg