PDA

View Full Version : Given the option, would you rather...

Steal
09-03-2008, 04:43 PM
Give up the ability to taste your food? Or the feeling of sex?

Bipolar Bear
09-03-2008, 04:52 PM
Hm seriously
Not being able to taste would make eating so boring. It's something you have to do very often, and although I'm really not into food that much compared to some people (I only eat when I'm hungry or else I can't even think about food), even people like me will have to agree that taste is more important because you eat all the time.

Apathy
09-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Think about this: if everything tasted the same, you would only have to eat the healthy stuff. Thus- could be super nutritious and in shape and shit.

So it's obvious.

Rag Doll
09-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Give up the ability to taste your food? Or the feeling of sex?

um....wtf. how is this even a question?

i don't think i'd give up the feeling of sex for anything. especially not for the ability to taste my food...

Betty
09-03-2008, 05:06 PM
I would way rather give up the feeling of sex than the taste of food.

I love food. I enjoy sex. But I love food. I recently described my sex drive as "average," but it may in fact be "higher than average." I don't know, I've received mixed responses. Maybe the last guy I dated just assumed "average" meant "low." I also spend much more time eating and engaging in eating-related activites. And I will continue to spend much more time eating for the rest of my life, whereas my sex life will most likely dwindle.

the_offsprings_monkey
09-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Taste.

(10)

WebDudette
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
I really, truly, love food. I would give up the feeling of sex for the taste of good food.

Apathy, I would easily take something healthy over shitty fast food any day. Unfortunately, I can't always afford more healthy foods.

Apathy
09-03-2008, 05:57 PM
That may be a valid excuse for Single Moms with four kids and no healthcare in Harlem but it sure isn't the case for a Suburban white boy like yo'self.

Sunny
09-03-2008, 05:59 PM
that would really really suck. like, ungodly amounts.

given the choice, i'd give up the taste of food. i love foods dearly, but lack of sex makes me really cranky and grumpy. like.. awful. not being able to taste delicious foods would be really upsetting, though. what a shitty question this is! ;p

Jebus
09-03-2008, 06:30 PM
That may be a valid excuse for Single Moms with four kids and no healthcare in Harlem but it sure isn't the case for a Suburban white boy like yo'self.
Ooooghhh, ddaayyymmnn!!

wheelchairman
09-03-2008, 11:58 PM
Yeah it was a revelation for me a couple months ago when I discovered that in this case food would win.

*Noodles*
09-04-2008, 03:48 AM
Give up food, no contest.

That_Guy91
09-05-2008, 06:14 PM
I prefer food. Nobody tell my girlfriend.

jacknife737
09-05-2008, 06:18 PM
Food. I may die alone, but at least i'd be well fed.

bighead384
09-05-2008, 06:31 PM
- If you gave up food, you could save money easily
- You could also lose weight easily
- You enjoy food more often, but about 80 percent of food isn't as good as sex

Hell, I dunno. Tough call.

Lodat225
09-05-2008, 06:48 PM
Hmm, give up my taste of food. For some reason, I've completely lost my appetite lately.

lost_nvrfound
09-05-2008, 08:20 PM
I would never give up the taste of food. Not for anything.

I've really never had much of a sex drive. Then again, I've never been in a real serious relationship.

KHWHD
09-05-2008, 08:40 PM
Food. I may die alone, but at least i'd be well fed.

Haha, no shit eh... lol.

JoY
09-05-2008, 08:46 PM
there's no way I can think of a way to answer that question. if I'd give up tasting food, well, I already don't cook very often as it is, but when I do, the food's supposed to be absolutely orgasmic. not being able to taste food, would be like walking around with a really very bad cold the rest of your life. you know, when you can't taste your food & just swallow the most delicious things like it's cardboard? but sex.. sex, man. I can't live without either of those.

nieh
09-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Since it's optional I wouldn't pick either of those choices.

Smash_Returns
09-05-2008, 10:09 PM
I'd give up sex and eat orgasmically good foods.

Lodat225
09-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Haha, no shit eh... lol.

What the hell?

KHWHD
09-06-2008, 09:02 AM
What the hell?

What are you, what the hell'ing about?

Vera
09-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Since it's optional I wouldn't pick either of those choices.

Same here. Pro-choice includes not making a choice! :p

bighead, you wouldn't stop eating if you lost your taste buds and couldn't taste anything you consume. In this hypothetical I believe you'd have to eat (you have to in order to live, after all) but you just wouldn't taste it. On one hand this would be awesome; you'd probably stay in shape because you wouldn't be attracted to unhealthy snacks or unhealthy foods - when nothing tastes like anything, you'd probably opt for the better option nutritionally speaking.

On the other hand, having to eat but not being able to taste takes away all the fun out of eating.

Since we're on the subject, I just made delicious pesto-feta pasta that I'm eating atm. Yummyyyy.

bighead384
09-06-2008, 10:00 AM
bighead, you wouldn't stop eating if you lost your taste buds and couldn't taste anything you consume. In this hypothetical I believe you'd have to eat (you have to in order to live, after all) but you just wouldn't taste it. On one hand this would be awesome; you'd probably stay in shape because you wouldn't be attracted to unhealthy snacks or unhealthy foods - when nothing tastes like anything, you'd probably opt for the better option nutritionally speaking.

Yeah, that's what I meant. You could easily just choose food based on nutritional value now that you can't taste.

Duskygrin
09-07-2008, 06:02 AM
That's the stupidest question I've come across in quite some time. Props to the maker of this thread.

Lodat225
09-07-2008, 04:09 PM
What are you, what the hell'ing about?

What am I? I'm going to assume that was a mistake and you meant who.

As for the latter question, don't worry about it.

dff_punk
09-07-2008, 04:17 PM
If I could eat with my penis, could I also make love with my mouth?

Rooster
09-07-2008, 04:20 PM
If I could eat with my penis, could I also make love with my mouth?

Whoever would be able to do this, would be the winner of this thread :D

I'd never leave my house if i'd be able to do this...

Sunny
09-07-2008, 04:30 PM
What am I? I'm going to assume that was a mistake and you meant who.

i think Shank wanted to ask "what are you saying "what the hell" to?", but got pwned by punctuation somewhere in the process.