PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed - eBay

KHWHD
09-09-2008, 09:36 PM
I ordered a magnet nearly 2 months ago. When I got it (was sent from Japan) the S was all fucking smeared, the E looks like a damn F and the colours in the lettering and the flaming skull were really faint. So I emailed the guy and bitched, he offered to send me another one. It takes a month to get here. Anyway, I got the new one sent to me today. It is darker this time but the E still looks like a F. I was PISSED. I don't give a shit if it only cost me $4.50. It's the point that I wanted to add it to my collection, but what the fuck?! Doesn't look "professional" at all to me. Kind of hard to see, but if look close enough you can see it. :mad:

This is my final email to him.

fridgemagnetstores - The sellers name

Just letting you know that I will never buy another item off of you again, and I will NOT be recommending you to ANYONE. I received the magnet (again) and the E in THE looks like an F. It's terrible. Waste of money for something that in not legible. Sad.

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9706/86841257uc4.jpg

EDIT: The E in THE and the S in Offspring

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 06:42 AM
those stupid sellers...

poor you Shank....

hang on there!

Jojan
09-10-2008, 09:04 AM
Why would you buy a magnet in the first place?

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 09:07 AM

to desmagnetize eelctronic devices....IT'S COOL!!

try that at the hospital and you'll see what i'ma talking about ahahaha

:p :p :p

Little_Miss_1565
09-10-2008, 09:09 AM
That's the problem with buying unofficial stuff off eBay, Shank. There are a lot of people out there that will make shitty knockoff stuff just because people will buy things with the band's name on it.

KHWHD
09-10-2008, 09:10 AM

Why not? Why do you buy stuff?

F@ BANKZ
09-10-2008, 10:35 AM
That's the problem with buying unofficial stuff off eBay, Shank. There are a lot of people out there that will make shitty knockoff stuff just because people will buy things with the band's name on it.

They Were Born To Kill are doing well out of it.

Little_Miss_1565
09-10-2008, 11:05 AM
They Were Born To Kill are doing well out of it.

Are you really comparing a long out of print piece of well done colored vinyl with shitty printed stickers and magnets from Japan?

selF_LexA
09-10-2008, 11:10 AM
You know what you can do? You can say it's been used by Noodles or Dexter.
Then you can pass it on to one of your children and they'll pass it on to your granchildren:D

I'm just kidding, but what i'm trying to say is don't be upset about it:oit could be worse...you could've not received it at all...

Rutegard
09-10-2008, 11:36 AM
You know what you can do? You can say it's been used by Noodles or Dexter.
Then you can pass it on to one of your children and they'll pass it on to your granchildren:D

I'm just kidding, but what i'm trying to say is don't be upset about it:oit could be worse...you could've not received it at all...

ahahahahah

ahhaha sure :D

nameless
09-10-2008, 03:36 PM
i had a similar issue when i bought the greatest hits dvd from ebay. it turned out to be a dodgy version from hong kong with a different cover and missing some of the features even though it was listed as the official release!

KHWHD
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
i had a similar issue when i bought the greatest hits dvd from ebay. it turned out to be a dodgy version from hong kong with a different cover and missing some of the features even though it was listed as the official release!

I've ordered 4 shirts, a watch, keychains, necklaces, posters, and never had a problem with ANY of them. Just this fucking magnet. :mad: