PDA

View Full Version : Seth MacFarlane's got a Youtube channel!

Cock Joke
09-10-2008, 03:15 PM
Here it is! (http://www.youtube.com/user/SethComedy)

While the stuff currently on there is hilarious, IMO, I will admit that it is the type of stuff you'd see in a regular episode of Family Guy. Like when Peter says, "Like the time I [so & so]..." But it's all new & hilarious stuff!

If you're a Super Mario fan, check out the Mario skit he has on there! I also highly recommend this episode! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkObQXh4d3s&eurl=http://www.sethcomedy.com/seth_youtube/player.html?hl=en_US) Funny stuff!

wheelchairman
09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
Phillip just told me about it, am gonna watch it now. :)

EDIT: The Sarah Jessica Parker joke was the only thing I laughed at. Although I enjoyed the Mario one.

JohnnyNemesis
09-10-2008, 04:17 PM
I refuse to accept this as good news.

SaiKYoU
09-10-2008, 04:29 PM
fuck i love it!

i like this, "Fam Guy offtopic clips" style videos on youtube...

since episodes were removed from all the user's channles due to copyright policy, youtube was empty...

mrconeman
09-10-2008, 07:11 PM
The Mario one, is beyond all doubt the least funny thing I've ever watched trying to pass as comedic, ever.

Llamas
09-10-2008, 07:57 PM
The Mario one, is beyond all doubt the least funny thing I've ever watched trying to pass as comedic, ever.

I wouldn't go that far. It's almost mediocre... a couple lines kinda made me smile. Basically the whole "all you had to do was jump over some mushrooms" "they weren't just mushrooms, there were these little turtle things, too sometimes" was somewhat amusing. Otherwise, meh. And the thing about the invincibility star... wtf. Lame.

coke_a_holic
09-10-2008, 08:08 PM
Oh, great!

I don't see Seth MacFarlane's abominations on the television nearly enough!!

jacknife737
09-10-2008, 08:11 PM
Come on guys, they're not that bad; i chuckled at the nipple one.

nieh
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
But without the context of the episodes, it's just a collection of random jokes.

mrconeman
09-10-2008, 08:15 PM
I wouldn't go that far. It's almost mediocre... a couple lines kinda made me smile. Basically the whole "all you had to do was jump over some mushrooms" "they weren't just mushrooms, there were these little turtle things, too sometimes" was somewhat amusing. Otherwise, meh. And the thing about the invincibility star... wtf. Lame.

Okay, so I'll give you shows that air on the Disney channel, other than that, no, that really was the least funny thing I've ever witnessed.

Llamas
09-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Okay, so I'll give you shows that air on the Disney channel, other than that, no, that really was the least funny thing I've ever witnessed.

You mean, wishomie and markus's pretend prank at subway was funnier? Wow. ;)

Oh, and have you ever seen those Fred videos on youtube? Those are possibly the least funny attempt at humor I've ever seen.

Cock Joke
09-10-2008, 09:24 PM
Oh, and have you ever seen those Fred videos on youtube? Those are possibly the least funny attempt at humor I've ever seen.

That's for sure! So is Daxflame.

Autonomist
09-10-2008, 09:30 PM
From one of the greatest television creators of our time... comes a comedy too big for your T.V. Welcome to Seth MacFarlane's Cavalcade of Cartoon Comedy!

Oh c'mon! That's just too much!

Llamas
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM

Wait... wait, it actually says that?? Seriously, even if you're a big fan of the show- even if you've only seen the first three seasons- that's just not even... I don't know... wow.

Desperado
09-10-2008, 09:39 PM
I laughed when the frog was like "you have to reach under me and touch my ****". Everything else, though...Not at all. Never really understood the big deal about Family Guy, the show isn't all that funny to me. I only find myself laughing once or twice an episode.

wheelchairman
09-11-2008, 01:55 AM
No but seriously, do we have to hear how much you guys dislike family guy every single time someone mentions it?

Or are you just working on a quota system?

mrconeman
09-11-2008, 02:56 AM
You mean, wishomie and markus's pretend prank at subway was funnier? Wow. ;)

Well I totally didn't watch Markus/Wishomie...I mean I have some standards, I'm sure they'd have been worse. Fred?

WCM: In a Seth McFarlane thread I think two people is a perfectly acceptable amount of Family Guy bashing, everyone else is just staying on topic and bashing the youtube stuff. Though I know you're more complaining that it's on going, just saying.

wheelchairman
09-11-2008, 05:14 AM
Yes of course it's relevant. You are also right that it always happens. Like someone's negative opinion of family guy is so important that it has to be announced often so that we're all certain of the things you dislike.

Of course you know the cause is probably boredom and the will to participate in threads more than anything else, but still. Is it always necessary?

Muffin Princess
09-11-2008, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the heads up! I've just subscribed and I'll be watching some of those when I get home from work :D

Jakebert
09-11-2008, 07:55 AM
I refuse to accept this as good news.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

wheelchairman
09-14-2008, 07:35 AM

Wait... wait, it actually says that?? Seriously, even if you're a big fan of the show- even if you've only seen the first three seasons- that's just not even... I don't know... wow.

I just went back to this thread and saw this and have to do a horrible bump.

It's obviously sarcasm. Family Guy (and thus Seth McFarlane) always takes the shit out of himself in this manner. It's not something they actually think. It's more obvious in the video of course though.

dff_punk
09-14-2008, 07:37 AM
Hehe, I liked these videos, the nipple bit was perhaps the best. This reminds me how I look forward to the new FG season.

F@ BANKZ
09-14-2008, 07:55 AM
The guy that did the 100th episode of Family Guy? That is not cool.

...Oh the guy that did Family Guy, that's cool!

Not Ozymandias
09-14-2008, 04:49 PM
He's just ripping off Matt Groening's Youtube channel.