PDA

View Full Version : So, Whats the status on the songs for RAFRAG?

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

_Lost_
11-28-2008, 05:16 PM
LOL, thanks! I hope you're not saying that just because you love me! :P xP

It may have influenced my compliment... at least a little... thats the power of love... but I still think it is good.

I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet stylie. I will later tonight. I am so busy. But i may not be able to give my critique on it till sunday sometime... we'll see how things go. I'm sure its good though.

Stylie
11-28-2008, 05:21 PM
I haven't had a chance to listen to it yet stylie. I will later tonight. I am so busy. But i may not be able to give my critique on it till sunday sometime... we'll see how things go. I'm sure its good though.

Okey, that's alright. ;)
I'm letting you know if I got a newer version.

disclaimer_07
11-29-2008, 03:03 AM
Good job, dude!

Hey, maybe if you could send me mp3 bass part (i already have other parts separate) i'll try to do something myself, too, just to see if i could do something with it (for myself of course, you can still use Disclaimer's version for CD, i just need to practice mixing a bit more ;))

Is mp4 okay? This is exactly the file I got from Karin:

http://rapidshare.com/files/168487290/bass_trust_in_you.m4a

Editing is really time-consuming. I spent at least one hour trying to make Karin's voice even.

Rooster
11-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Is mp4 okay? This is exactly the file I got from Karin:

http://rapidshare.com/files/168487290/bass_trust_in_you.m4a

Editing is really time-consuming. I spent at least one hour trying to make Karin's voice even.

I think it'll be good. For some reason Cool Edit 2 didn't open mp4 files the first time i tried, but i have an idea how to make it work... But now i remembered i don't have the vocals parts yet, could you send that too?

drummerbecca
11-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Hoy shit guys and gals. Those harmonies on Trust In You, amazing! :D

randman21
11-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Hoy shit guys and gals. Those harmonies on Trust In You, amazing! :D

Thanks! Your drumming is just awesome.

drummerbecca
11-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks Randman, seriously, it means a lot :)
I'm actually pretty unhappy with it. The kit sometimes doesn't trigger properly, so it was missing notes on the rolls and stuff. Ah well, I'm hoping to get a new kit after Christmas so I could always re-record them. I just played along to the song so I guess tempo isn't an issue. If the final touches haven't been done on everything by the time I come back here after Christmas, I'll do them again.
This has been an epic project. I think everyones done an awesome job and I feel quite priviledged to have been a part of it :)

Static_Martyr
11-30-2008, 05:08 PM
This has been an epic project. I think everyones done an awesome job and I feel quite priviledged to have been a part of it

Funny how it all started so small....it's definitely become something bigger, though; it's kind of spanning the whole board now, almost!

"It's bringing the boards together to celebrate our love of The Offspring!" :D

It's like Christmas, but for Offspring lovers....

randman21
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Yep. I've been here for a while, and I've never felt this strong sense of cohesion among a lot of members. It's pretty cool.

_Lost_
11-30-2008, 07:47 PM
haha... hopefully we can finish this by christmas!

wasn't it originally just you me and kevin covering hammerhead?

randman21
11-30-2008, 07:57 PM
Yes it was. Heh, I never thought it would go this far. Some people doubted this would work!

Heh, I was just thinking back and Lightning Rod's "Offspring Fan Coverings" predated "Covered by Us" by about three years. It did pretty well, but not like this.

_Lost_
11-30-2008, 08:02 PM
Yes it was. Heh, I never thought it would go this far. Some people doubted this would work!

Heh, I was just thinking back and Lightning Rod's "Offspring Fan Coverings" predated "Covered by Us" by about three years. It did pretty well, but not like this.

and then there was anditko's several "lets make offspring covers!" threads.

i think it was just our combined awesomeness that really brought this project together. they heard the one song sounding so amazing and they just wanted more! though i never expected how many songs i would take part in.

disclaimer_07
12-01-2008, 11:53 AM
I think it'll be good. For some reason Cool Edit 2 didn't open mp4 files the first time i tried, but i have an idea how to make it work... But now i remembered i don't have the vocals parts yet, could you send that too?

Kinda late, but maybe you still wanna try it: http://rapidshare.com/files/169256669/vocals_trust_in_you.m4a

Rooster
12-08-2008, 03:24 AM
Kinda late, but maybe you still wanna try it: http://rapidshare.com/files/169256669/vocals_trust_in_you.m4a

Yeah, i'll try it. But you're not the only one late, now i found out that i don't have the bass track yet (i mean only the bass part), so could you post that too (or is link already here somewhere)? I'll try to do something with it, and when i'm done i can post it here. I also think i can make guitars sound a bit better, maybe cleaner. If it would be good we can use my version (if everyone would agree) for CD if you want, or we can use the current one.

Ryder1234
12-08-2008, 06:10 PM
I just realized we forgot something in Fix You! During the intro (and later in the song?) there's this synth effect or something. Should we add that in?

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 07:51 PM
haha. there was actually a short discussion about it being missing in the vote for your favorite thread... i think it was in that thread... nobody really came to any kind of decision on whether it should be added or not. it was more of a "hey its missing" "well would you look at that" kind of conversation

Llamas
12-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Is this project completed?

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 08:38 PM
nope... we're kind of hung up... i think the first post is up to date, so go look at that to see what is left... i'll check... if its not correct i will update it.

EDIT: updated

randman21
12-08-2008, 08:50 PM
I could add that piano part in if you want because I think it really needs it.

EDIT: Actually, I'd nominate ilovellamas to do it, as she seems to have a real piano, and I can't really play by ear (even that simple part).

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 08:53 PM
so uhh.... randy... when you gonna give half truism a shot, eh?

Llamas
12-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Do you guys have piano parts for the songs that have piano?

I'm gonna record vocals for Takes Me Nowhere... I'd do some guitar parts, but my electric guitar doesn't tune, and I doubt you guys want acoustic guitar for the songs that are left.

Llamas
12-08-2008, 08:57 PM
What piano part is it, randman? I have a MIDI keyboard. Not a piano, but it sounds close enough.

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 09:03 PM
Do you guys have piano parts for the songs that have piano?

I'm gonna record vocals for Takes Me Nowhere... I'd do some guitar parts, but my electric guitar doesn't tune, and I doubt you guys want acoustic guitar for the songs that are left.

Raptor 88 is going to do the guitar for it. We need the drum track first before anything else on the song can be recorded. It works out better that way. I'll add you as doing the vocals for it though... unless I am forgetting something... did anyone else call the vocals for that? randy, did you? I don't remember which one you wanted to do.

randman21
12-08-2008, 09:04 PM
so uhh.... randy... when you gonna give half truism a shot, eh?
Err, I tried it. Didn't work out so much. The verses were actually pretty good, and I think I could do nice things with the bridge, but the chorus was brutal. Even tuned down a half-step, it's still too high :S

What piano part is it, randman? I have a MIDI keyboard. Not a piano, but it sounds close enough.
Okay, that's what I have, too, but you can do it. It's the short thing at the end of the first verse of Fix You. There may be more, too.

randman21
12-08-2008, 09:05 PM
No, I wanted Rock Bottom. :D

Llamas
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Raptor 88 is going to do the guitar for it. We need the drum track first before anything else on the song can be recorded. It works out better that way. I'll add you as doing the vocals for it though... unless I am forgetting something... did anyone else call the vocals for that? randy, did you? I don't remember which one you wanted to do.
Okay, well I could record the vocals along with the actual song, and then whoever does the drums could just match them to the song...?

Okay, that's what I have, too, but you can do it. It's the short thing at the end of the first verse of Fix You. There may be more, too.
Ahhh, those chords? What about the eerie little synth in the background of the entire song? I can do that part, too.

Llamas
12-08-2008, 09:12 PM
Can someone post the link for me to download the stuff from Fix You so far so I can record the piano stuff? :)

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 09:21 PM
Okay, well I could record the vocals along with the actual song, and then whoever does the drums could just match them to the song...?

thats what we did with hammerhead. it was the worlds biggest nightmare to sync it up. help us push for some drummers to help us out so we can get the ball rolling again. I will put you on the list as having officially claimed the vocals for takes me nowhere.

Ahhh, those chords? What about the eerie little synth in the background of the entire song? I can do that part, too.
uhh... do both. i still have all of the tracks for fix you, but they are all in one file on garageband. would you be able to download the "completed" fix you and record the piano tracks base on that? then you could just send them to me separately and i can mix them in all easey peasey like. all "completed" songs available in the rafrag link in my sig.

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 09:23 PM
Err, I tried it. Didn't work out so much. The verses were actually pretty good, and I think I could do nice things with the bridge, but the chorus was brutal. Even tuned down a half-step, it's still too high :S

give me what you have. I will think of solutions for the chorus. I will have quiet time to record tomorrow.

Llamas
12-08-2008, 09:27 PM
thats what we did with hammerhead. it was the worlds biggest nightmare to sync it up. help us push for some drummers to help us out so we can get the ball rolling again. I will put you on the list as having officially claimed the vocals for takes me nowhere.
Alright, no worries.

uhh... do both. i still have all of the tracks for fix you, but they are all in one file on garageband. would you be able to download the "completed" fix you and record the piano tracks base on that? then you could just send them to me separately and i can mix them in all easey peasey like. all "completed" songs available in the rafrag link in my sig.
I don't have garageband, so I don't think that will work. :( I have to record my parts using audacity... I can save them as .wav or .mp3, otherwise they save as audacity files. Is there a chance you could just mix it down to an .mp3 for me to download and I'll record the parts based on that?

_Lost_
12-08-2008, 11:35 PM
randy, llamas is gonna give half-truism a shot. but still send me your recordings

randman21
12-09-2008, 03:54 AM
Errm, sorry. I actually trashed them because I was pissed. :o

If I can, I'll try again today.

_Lost_
12-09-2008, 10:24 AM
Errm, sorry. I actually trashed them because I was pissed. :o

If I can, I'll try again today.

haha. i guess don't worry about it right now. llamas has been playing with it. we shall see what she comes up with.

drummerbecca
12-09-2008, 11:28 AM
If all else fails then I'll give the Half-Truism vocals a shot. Not that I'm saying randy or llamas won't do a good job :), it's just if things are really desperate then I'll try (things would need to be desperate if you had to put up with my singing!:p)

Llamas
12-09-2008, 12:20 PM
If all else fails then I'll give the Half-Truism vocals a shot. Not that I'm saying randy or llamas won't do a good job :)
Whatever, bitch! haha. No, I can't promise that my vocals are going to work for this song. I recorded a melody line and a harmony line last night, and most of the chorus is at the spot where my voice breaks... if I allow my voice to jump up, it's too smoothe/prettyish for the chorus, and if I force it to stay low, I have a hard time hitting the notes accurately and it hurts my voice. haha. But it has to be the lower one because it sounds ridiculous otherwise. So I might give up if my voice starts hurting too much. :P

Free?
12-09-2008, 12:39 PM
ilovellamas, may I ask you something? When did you discover this RAFRAG covering thing?
It's here for few months and the main problem which was always in our way is lack of participants. You know, it's depressing when all the song is ready, but can not be recorded because we can't find a bassist for 3 weeks. Lately, though, I see some new people willing to join.
So, why I'm asking this, is the main reason why most BBS people don't come here that it simply doesn't grab enough attention? Asking you because you're one of the late-comers.
Oh, and welcome of course! :) \m/

Llamas
12-09-2008, 12:42 PM
Haha, I knew about this for some time, but I didn't have any faith that it would actually go through; people say stuff on the bbs all the time about doing random projects, and I figured it was just people throwing things around again. Since I don't frequent the Your Band section (I usually come here a couple times a month max), I didn't notice how big the thread had gotten. It wasn't until one of the covers (Trust in You) was put on the bbs mixtape that I realized this was actually happening, so I came to this thread to see what was going on. :P

_Lost_
12-09-2008, 01:07 PM
i've had an idea!

Randy sent me his attempt (amazing btw, especially the harmonies). Llamas, send me what parts you can do (if it hurts, don't do the parts that hurt, but record everything else). Becca, send me what parts you can do. Try to do the background stuff with the harmony and what not. maybe static too? and I'll do some parts. we can make it super epic and what not. Like a big ass group number. like something out of a musical, where people from all over the world are having the same thought at once. Its worth a shot anyway, right? I think it would be AWESOME!!!!

If you don't like it, tell me. I know there had been some discussion about doing this sort of thing for another song, but i think this song would be amazing like that.

Also, Kevin, here is where we could use your idea for a video where we each take videos of ourselves and put it together. It would be really cool. and i think a great opener for the cd. Plus it will give a different take on the song, to make it more unique!

What do you guys think!?

EDIT: Stylie, I need you to upload the yggfk guitar track for me in mp3 form. i can only listen to wma. I can't mix it in.

Superdope
12-09-2008, 02:39 PM
i've had an idea!

Randy sent me his attempt (amazing btw, especially the harmonies). Llamas, send me what parts you can do (if it hurts, don't do the parts that hurt, but record everything else). Becca, send me what parts you can do. Try to do the background stuff with the harmony and what not. maybe static too? and I'll do some parts. we can make it super epic and what not. Like a big ass group number. like something out of a musical, where people from all over the world are having the same thought at once. Its worth a shot anyway, right? I think it would be AWESOME!!!!

If you don't like it, tell me. I know there had been some discussion about doing this sort of thing for another song, but i think this song would be amazing like that.

Also, Kevin, here is where we could use your idea for a video where we each take videos of ourselves and put it together. It would be really cool. and i think a great opener for the cd. Plus it will give a different take on the song, to make it more unique!

What do you guys think!?

EDIT: Stylie, I need you to upload the yggfk guitar track for me in mp3 form. i can only listen to wma. I can't mix it in.

That's a great idea! I'm definitely up for it.

drummerbecca
12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Whatever, bitch! haha.

Haha! I'll cyber fight you for it, but old-school Batman stylee. That means we have to use words like *BIFF* and *POW* and *KER-CHOP* etc. Or we could go with Karins idea which is much better, lol.

There is one thing though. Does anyone have the backing track without the lead guitar parts? Those bits are awesome, it's just I find I always "sing" along to the rhythm of the lead guitar which is a tiny bit different to the vocal melody rhythm. Does that even make sense? :confused: So had Randy done the lead parts already?

_Lost_
12-09-2008, 04:41 PM
:confused: So had Randy done the lead parts already?

we are all going to do them.

and the one without the guitar playing the melody is somewhere in the thread. i've got to go find it. apparently i didn't download it without the melody line.

Llamas
12-09-2008, 05:44 PM
I think it's a great idea, except I think the group vocals would be cooler if they were JUST in the choruses...

And THEN, there are 4 of us, right? 5? Well, what if we each sang one verse? Let's say:

MELODY: Randy
One is for envy and one just for spite
The cuts in my heart they show in your eyes
Don't make it better
The twisting knife turns all by itself
Move onto someone else

MELODY: Becca
HARMONY: Randy
Your self liberation will leave this behind
Beyond slings and arrows that rain on your mind
You'll make it better, shake it off
It never mattered anyway

MELODY: Randy, Becca
HARMONY: Lost, Llamas
If we don't make it alive
Well it's a hell of a good day to die
Our light that shines strong
Only lasts for so long

And it's ashes to ashes again
Should we even try to pretend?
All our light that shines strong
Only lasts for so long

MELODY: Llamas
The banner you're waving is burning in red
It's blocking the sunlight that shines overhead
You against the world, diamonds and pearls
Voices inside you churn, watch the city burn

MELODY: Lost
HARMONY: Llamas
Your own liberation will leave them behind
All the slings and arrows that rain on your mind
Don't make it better, shake it off
It never mattered anyway

MELODY: Lost, Llamas
HARMONY: Randy, Becca
Only lasts for so long

Only lasts for so long

WHOAS: Llamas, Becca
"I won't come down": Randy, Lost
"It never mattered... mattered... mattered... anyway": everyone

MELODY: EVERYONE
HARMONY: EVERYONE
Only lasts for so long

Only lasts for so long

And if static wants to join, he could be in the choruses and bridge? Just an idea... I think it'd change the emphasis and make the whole song more dynamic. Thoughts?

Llamas
12-09-2008, 06:14 PM
Hey is there a place I can get the mp3 versions of Fix You and Takes me Nowhere? I'd like to record the piano/synth parts for the former and possibly vocals for the latter.

randman21
12-09-2008, 07:00 PM
I don't think we have anything for takes me nowhere yet. We're not using what we do have (even though I love it).

I like your idea about HT, but can I pretty please do the "whoas" in the bridge? :D It's my favorite part of what I recorded today. If the "I won't come downs" are out of your range, I'll give up the whoas and do that.

Llamas
12-09-2008, 07:13 PM
I don't think we have anything for takes me nowhere yet. We're not using what we do have (even though I love it).
K, well I could do the vocals for that. what do you guys have for it at this point?

I like your idea about HT, but can I pretty please do the "whoas" in the bridge? :D It's my favorite part of what I recorded today. If the "I won't come downs" are out of your range, I'll give up the whoas and do that.
Haha of course, I just arbitrarily put down names in a way that everyone got to sing a verse. I'd like to do the whoas, though, too, so maybe you and I could do those and Lost and Becca could do the "I won't come down".

I forgot that part between the "whoas" and "It never mattered... mattered" where he repeats the "the banner you're waving (the banner you're waving) is burning in red (is burning in red) you against the world, diamonds and pearls"... that needs to be split up, too. Maybe that part could be like:

The banner you're waving (randman)
(The banner you're waving) (lost)
Is burning in red (randman)
(is burning in red) (Lost)
You against the world (llamas)
Diamonds and pearls (Becca)
It never mattered, mattered, mattered, aaaaanyyyyyywayyyy (Everyone)

randman21
12-09-2008, 07:31 PM
Sounds great.

Zee had recorded everything for Takes Me Nowhere, but it's all distorted: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QEIBPOEZ

_Lost_
12-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Right now, I just want everyone to try to record everything (or at least as much as they can). a lot of who does what will be determined by when each person sounds the strongest. keep posting possible ways to split certain sections. ideas are good.

randy, do you know who did that instrumental of takes me nowhere? I can't remember.

Llamas
12-09-2008, 07:38 PM
I know, I was just saying opposed to having group vocals for the entire song. I just picked names somewhat randomly.

randman21
12-09-2008, 07:39 PM
'Twas Zee.

_Lost_
12-09-2008, 07:52 PM
I know, I was just saying opposed to having group vocals for the entire song. I just picked names somewhat randomly.

I know, that was my plan. And like you thought, the very end will be everyone. Like its gonna build from one at a time to everyone. all epic and what not.

and thanks randy. I mean, we can use it, but the static and extraneous noise may be a problem. I was able to reduce it in Static_Martyr's recording, so I can try it with this one. But really, Raptor88 should be asked, because he claimed it. I don't want him to feel slighted by it.

Llamas
12-09-2008, 08:00 PM
Sorry if I came off as sounding like I was taking charge; I was really just giving ideas. I also didn't realize that my idea was no different than yours.

Free?
12-10-2008, 03:20 AM
"I won't calm downs"

Corrected! :P

randman21
12-10-2008, 03:52 AM
Haha, really?! I sung "come" on the thing I did, but luckily you can't tell the difference. Whoops.

drummerbecca
12-10-2008, 05:11 AM
I always thought the line was "I won't come down". Hmm, I tend to learn lyrics by ear though so it's no surprise that I'm wrong.

So just to clarify, are we all recording vocals and harmonies etc for the entire song and then just combining them all?

_Lost_
12-10-2008, 05:44 AM
i thought it was i won't' come down. its not in the lyrics, but thats exactly what it sounds like.

Free?
12-10-2008, 06:22 AM
I gave it another listen and now I can hear "come". It was what I've heard in the first place, but then something convinced me about "calm". Can't say it for sure, but I think it was in the official lyrics, now there's no that part at all. :s

Llamas
12-10-2008, 01:03 PM
I'm pretty positive it's "come". It makes more sense than "calm", anyway.

_Lost_
12-10-2008, 02:32 PM
yeah. agreed.

so how are your recordings coming along llamas?

Llamas
12-10-2008, 06:11 PM
Er, I got distracted. I'm still waiting on an mp3 file of Fix You to record for, but I've got the piano and synth parts down, just need recording... I have vocals for Half Truism recorded, but I might try to redo them. I haven't even thought about Takes Me Nowhere yet. Today I actually came up with an idea for a new original song that I've been working on, so I'll get to this RAFRAG stuff shortly. :)

randman21
12-10-2008, 07:13 PM
Actually, the mp3 for Fix You is in Lost's sig. In "Covers I Helped With". Can't wait to hear what you've got for Half-Truism.

_Lost_
12-10-2008, 07:24 PM
it will be AMAZING!

_Lost_
12-11-2008, 04:10 AM
So just to clarify, are we all recording vocals and harmonies etc for the entire song and then just combining them all?

yes. it will be cut apart a bit to feature single voices at some points and many at others. so record the whole song. and send the tracks to me separately

Stylie
12-13-2008, 10:23 AM
Wow, this idea for Half-Truism sounds really cool. Is it something I could do there, like something's missing?

Oh. mp3-format yeah... well, never done it before, so how do I do that? Must I record it in mp3, or something? Anyway, how's it going with the vocals on this song? 'Caus my track was probably just some temporary track, and I really want the Noodles-part to be better. I can record something tonight!

Llamas
12-13-2008, 11:24 AM
There's a program that works great for changing song formats, called CDEX. You can try downloading that (it's free). Otherwise, I think most programs like itunes and winamp and wmp have the option to change a song's format.

Stylie
12-13-2008, 11:41 AM
There's a program that works great for changing song formats, called CDEX. You can try downloading that (it's free). Otherwise, I think most programs like itunes and winamp and wmp have the option to change a song's format.

Okey... well, I'm just using the ordinary soundrecording-program on Vista, so I guess I must have another program to save it as another filetype. I'll google it a bit. ^^

_Lost_
12-13-2008, 12:59 PM
there should be a way to save it as an mp3 in the program you are using.

And just because this is really starting to get on my nerves:

WE CAN'T FUCKING RECORD VOCALS UNTIL VERY LAST! HOW IN THE FUCK WILL THEY HAVE BEEN WORKED ON IF I CAN'T PUT THE DRUMS, BASS, AND GUITAR TOGETHER!?!? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!... FUCK!

(thats not just directed at you stylie. Its more directed at every fucking person who has asked that over and over and over and over.)

randman21
12-13-2008, 06:42 PM
^Heh.

Apparently he's using plain ol' Sound Recorder (keeping it real punkster), and you can on save as .wma on the new Vista version. I use Switch Sound File Converter, made by NCH.

Ryder1234
12-13-2008, 07:20 PM
I use Switch Sound File Converter, made by NCH.

Same here. I use only their stuff (but only the demos, because I'm cheap)

disclaimer_07
12-14-2008, 04:34 AM
Since some people were complaining that the guitars in Trust In You were not loud enough, here you have a version with louder guitars:

http://rapidshare.com/files/173261200/The_Offspring_Forums_-_Trust_In_You__louder_guitars_.mp3

You can't please everyone anyway. :p

FellDrake
12-15-2008, 05:04 PM
Hey guys.
Sorry, long time nothing new from me since I'm pretty busy right now.
Just wanted to check in and ask waht's the status on Half-Truism. Don't have time to read through the whole thread, but I figure there will be a vocal-version with different singers? If you're still using my backing track, I could upload a cleaned-up version (mainly the drums-getting-louder-thingie fixed)...

Ryder1234
12-15-2008, 05:23 PM
i was just wondering where felldrake had gone

_Lost_
12-15-2008, 05:30 PM
Hey guys.
Sorry, long time nothing new from me since I'm pretty busy right now.
Just wanted to check in and ask waht's the status on Half-Truism. Don't have time to read through the whole thread, but I figure there will be a vocal-version with different singers? If you're still using my backing track, I could upload a cleaned-up version (mainly the drums-getting-louder-thingie fixed)...

we are using your track. it would be great if you could upload the cleaned up version. for half-truism, its actually gonna be four people singing it. Its gonna sound sooooo cool. we're just waiting on one of the tracks and then i will start editing, so if you could upload the cleaned up version asap, that would great!

EDIT: Hehe... I have 51 posts in this thread for this account. :p

EDITEDIT: And 56 for my other account. :D Can you tell I am bored?

Thomas
12-16-2008, 12:41 AM
Okay, I will have the drums for Let's Hear it for Rock Bottom soon... I swear... I've been encountering delays of all sorts from both my own busy schedule and my friend with the home studio's schedule.

I'll be extra sure to go all out with this one and make it awesome for you guys, though, for putting up with this stupid long wait, mmkay? ;)

FellDrake
12-16-2008, 04:13 AM
Ok, here's the new file for Half-Truism. I uploaded it in WAV-format to keep it uncompressed.
http://rapidshare.com/files/173854720/half-truism.wav.html

_Lost_
12-16-2008, 02:17 PM
Okay, I will have the drums for Let's Hear it for Rock Bottom soon... I swear... I've been encountering delays of all sorts from both my own busy schedule and my friend with the home studio's schedule.

I'll be extra sure to go all out with this one and make it awesome for you guys, though, for putting up with this stupid long wait, mmkay? ;)

mmk... it better be awesome... i'll let is slide this one time. :-/

:p

and thanks lots felldrake!

be sure to check back in the next couple weeks to hear the finished product.

drummerbecca
12-18-2008, 01:39 PM
I have my very, very bad attempt at the Half-truism vocals ready. Whats the best site to upoad to file to? In other words, the easist for everyone to get it from.

_Lost_
12-18-2008, 01:45 PM
I have my very, very bad attempt at the Half-truism vocals ready. Whats the best site to upoad to file to? In other words, the easist for everyone to get it from.

savefile.com (YEAH BETTER THAN RAPIDSHARE! FUCK RAPIDSHARE!)... but you can send it to me via msn if you want...

Llamas
12-18-2008, 09:55 PM
savefile.com (YEAH BETTER THAN RAPIDSHARE! FUCK RAPIDSHARE!)... but you can send it to me via msn if you want...

umm first of all, calm the fuck down. ;) Second of all, megaupload >>> rapidshare AND savefile.

I win.

_Lost_
12-18-2008, 10:13 PM
umm first of all, calm the fuck down. ;) Second of all, megaupload >>> rapidshare AND savefile.

I win.

lulz! <3 :D

drummerbecca
12-19-2008, 05:42 AM
I'm excited about Half-truism now. I have to admit, I wasn't entirely sure the group vocals would work, but I was definitely proved wrong :)

Free?
12-19-2008, 07:18 AM
How soooooooooooooon? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 10:18 AM
in the next couple days it will be released to the public.

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 01:21 PM
Working on adding credits in the comments for each song, so i need to know who did what for some of the things i can't remember:

Half-truism - music felldrake, vox drummerbecca, llamas, randy, me
Trust In You - drums drummerbecca, guitar raptor88, bass tim, vox me and randy
ALLM - vox me and tim, bass tim, piano tim, guitar kevin, drums tim
Fix You - vox were me and tim, bass tim, drums tim, guitar kevin
Hammerhead - bass tim, vox me, guitar kevin, who did drums?
OC Life - music tim, vox me
Nothingtown - Guitar Kevin, vox me
Kristy - tim

Also who is doing what for
YGGFK - Vox i'llbewaiting, bass tim, drums drummerbecca, guitar stylie?
takes me nowhere - vox llamas
simu - drums drummerbecca, bass tim?, guitar kevin (when are you gonna redo that so i can finish it?), vox me
rock bottom - vox randy, guitar kevin, drums thomas
rise and fall?

you guys! WE ARE SO CLOSE! We have most of the parts for YGGFK and SIMU (sort of).. i need the final guitars for both so me and teff can record vox and finalize them.

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 01:46 PM
FUCK YEAH! Triple post!

Half-Truism everybody! (http://www.savefile.com/files/1939285)

Static_Martyr
12-19-2008, 02:31 PM
Half-truism - music felldrake, vox drummerbecca, llamas, randy, me
Trust In You - drums drummerbecca, guitar raptor88, bass tim, vox me and randy
ALLM - vox me and tim, bass tim, piano tim, guitar kevin, who did drums? did tim?
Fix You - vox were me and tim, who did everything else?
Hammerhead - bass tim, vox me, guitar kevin, who did drums?
OC Life - music tim, vox me
Nothingtown - Guitar Kevin, vox me
Kristy - tim

I also did:

*drums on ALLM
*bass and drums on Fix You

And Ryder did guitar for Fix You.

randman21
12-19-2008, 02:32 PM
I shall say it again, A RESOUNDING SUCCESS!*

Also, I'm doing vox for Rock Bottom, with Thomas on drums and Kev on guitar.

*minus my part. half j/k

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
I also did:

*drums on ALLM
*bass and drums on Fix You

And Ryder did guitar for Fix You.

Also, I'm doing vox for Rock Bottom, with Thomas on drums and Kev on guitar.

fixed .

Llamas
12-19-2008, 02:37 PM
Oh ya, I was gonna do the vocals for Takes Me Nowhere... kinda forgot. I'll try to get it done soon.

Also, you STILL haven't sent me Fix You so I can hear wtf is wrong with what I recorded. :P

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 02:39 PM
Oh ya, I was gonna do the vocals for Takes Me Nowhere... kinda forgot. I'll try to get it done soon.

Also, you STILL haven't sent me Fix You so I can hear wtf is wrong with what I recorded. :P

i'll send it to you tonight when i am on a better connection.

and i will fix that too.

Llamas
12-19-2008, 02:41 PM
i'll send it to you tonight when i am on a better connection.

and i will fix that too.

If that was an attempt at a joke, you fail. :)

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
If that was an attempt at a joke, you fail. :)

what???

you lost me. (yeah... i said lost... no jokes, k?)

drummerbecca
12-19-2008, 02:50 PM
what???

you lost me. (yeah... i said lost... no jokes, k?)

I think it was the whole "fix that" "fix you" thing, but I could be wrong :p

Llamas
12-19-2008, 02:51 PM
lol. lost. you said "fix that". since you were not attempting a joke, it's all good. :D I just didn't know what you were referring to with 'fix that', so assumed a bad joke. get it?

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 03:01 PM
k. i gets it. u iz silly. (ZOMG! I cain't stop wit da lame typing!)

disclaimer_07
12-19-2008, 03:14 PM
Yay! Great job!

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Yay! Great job!

yay! (coming from you, that means a lot to me. <3)

I <3 so many people around here.

disclaimer_07
12-19-2008, 03:24 PM
yay! (coming from you, that means a lot to me. <3)

I <3 so many people around here.

Including me? :D

Llamas
12-19-2008, 03:33 PM
'specially me. :cool:

Free?
12-19-2008, 04:23 PM
and who do you think ilovellamas loves the most? ;]

Static_Martyr
12-19-2008, 07:53 PM
ilovellamas seems like the type that would associate with the tall, four-legged type of animal....

....you know, whaddayacallums....giraffes. That's what I imagine ilovellamas loving the most.

_Lost_
12-19-2008, 11:20 PM
Including me? :D

highlight my post and you will see. :D

and who do you think ilovellamas loves the most? ;]

well obviously that would be me. ;)

Ryder1234
12-20-2008, 01:17 AM
i think im just gonna start the credits page(s). if that group picture ever gets done it can have its own page.

_Lost_
12-20-2008, 01:25 AM
more power to ya

disclaimer_07
12-20-2008, 02:19 AM
highlight my post and you will see. :D

aww, I didn't notice that! <3 :D

Llamas
12-20-2008, 03:44 AM
well obviously that would be me. ;)

LOL YOU WISH!!! cept i open my computer when i come home to get singstar so I can sey hit o you so you probably are pretty cool rite???

_Lost_
12-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Exactly. And my opinion of your drunk typing skills hasn't changed one bit either. :p

Rooster
12-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Now we need drum track (and bass track) for Takes Me Nowhere, so that i can finally record my parts properly. Is anyone up for that?

Llamas
12-20-2008, 04:13 PM
Exactly. And my opinion of your drunk typing skills hasn't changed one bit either. :p

My drunk typing skills >>>> your sober typing skills.

OMG i WENT THERE

JoY
12-20-2008, 06:00 PM
babe, you don't need to use the shift button if you have caps lock on to make a capital letter. that's kind of the entire purpose of caps lock.

:p

Llamas
12-20-2008, 06:09 PM
lol stfu bella. <3 u so much :D So you gonna play some awesome strings for this offspring cover album???

I usually just forget the caps lock key exists, though. haha.

_Lost_
12-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Now we need drum track (and bass track) for Takes Me Nowhere, so that i can finally record my parts properly. Is anyone up for that?

this .

Thomas
12-22-2008, 10:56 AM
I might be able to do drums on Takes Me Nowhere. Don't quote me on that, though. I'm not entirely sure yet.

_Lost_
12-22-2008, 11:56 AM
if you can than please do so. :)

randman21
12-22-2008, 12:00 PM
I believe he said not to quote him on that.

Thomas
12-22-2008, 12:11 PM
I've been quoted. :(:(:(

bighead384
12-22-2008, 01:31 PM
Man, I wish I could help. I don't have anything to record with though. I could do drums and rhythm guitar very well considering the simplicity of the songs on RAFRAG.

Free?
12-22-2008, 01:44 PM
Man, I wish I could help. I don't have anything to record with though. I could do drums and rhythm guitar very well considering the simplicity of the songs on RAFRAG.

Maybe you could do an artwork for Takes Me Nowhere? :}

_Lost_
12-22-2008, 06:19 PM
I believe he said not to quote him on that.

I've been quoted. :(:(:(

fixed. :)

randman21
12-22-2008, 08:06 PM
fixed. :)
Except now, we look insane for pointing it out. (P.S. You have 666 posts!)

Hey, man, I didn't know you played anything. Maybe next time, eh? If you wanted to record guitar, though, you could just plug the cable right into your computer.

_Lost_
12-22-2008, 10:11 PM
Except now, we look insane for pointing it out. (P.S. You have 666 posts!)

ZOMG! DEVIL CHILD! DEVIL CHILD!

May-b u iz insane! c? I haz 667 posts n u 2 sez crazy stuff bout tings dat dun exist n shit. :D

Rutegard
12-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Service is temporary unavailable. Please check back later :(

_Lost_
12-28-2008, 11:40 AM
Service is temporary unavailable. Please check back later :(

is that in response to nothing happening in the last few days?

Free?
12-28-2008, 03:56 PM
is that in response to nothing happening in the last few days?

Oh damn, now what Rutegard said started to make sense. :)

randman21
12-28-2008, 04:06 PM
lolz, you guys. That's not what she meant. I've seen this before, but I'm not quite sure where. Maybe she tried to download something.

Rutegard
12-29-2008, 04:02 AM
lolz, you guys. That's not what she meant. I've seen this before, but I'm not quite sure where. Maybe she tried to download something.

indeed!

in lost signature! but i cant :(
yeah well, i wanted to check out how things are and stuff, but it seems i gotta wait lol ;)

_Lost_
12-29-2008, 12:10 PM
you said it works now, right rutey? good good.

Rutegard
12-29-2008, 12:12 PM
you said it works now, right rutey? good good.

yes everythings fine now! thanks!

zsk
12-30-2008, 02:07 PM
1. Half-Truism - FellDrake (NEEDS VOCALS (randy?))
2. Trust In You - Raptor88 (Done)
3. You're Gonna Go Far, Kid - Will be sung by Teff (I'll.be.waiting), guitar by stylie (NEEDS GUITAR)
4. Hammerhead (DONE)
5. A Lot Like Me (DONE)
6. Takes Me Nowhere - Raptor88 (NEEDS EVERYTHING)
7. Kristy, Are You Doing Okay? (DONE)
8. Nothingtown - Lost (DONE)
9. Stuff Is Messed Up - Ryder 1234, sung by Static and Lost (NEEDS BASS AND GUITAR)
10. Fix You (DONE)
11. Let's Hear It For Rock Bottom - Ryder, to be sung by Randman, drums by thomas? (NEEDS EVERYTHING)
12. Rise And Fall - Superdope, sung by Motacos (maybe) (NEEDS BASS, GUITAR, AND VOCALS)
13. O.C. Life (DONE)

i could do the guitar part of takes me nowhere

_Lost_
12-30-2008, 02:10 PM
i could do the guitar part of takes me nowhere
raptor88 is doing the guitar for that as soon as we have the drum track.

Rooster
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
raptor88 is doing the guitar for that as soon as we have the drum track.

No, it's okay, he'll do part for one guitar, and i'll do the other part, it's how i originaly meant, but then i was unsure for some time :)

ATTENTION TO DRUMMERS! WE REALLY NEED THE DRUM PART FOR TAKES ME NOWHERE!!!

Static_Martyr
12-31-2008, 05:08 PM
I can do Takes Me Nowhere drums, most likely~ Although they might not be the best quality; I still haven't been able to hook my kit directly to my computer, so I've been using the speaker on the side of the kit to record (and so I get the clicks and clacks of my sticks on the pads, as well, and that often adds this weird sound to the song....I just think of it as an extra dimension of the percussion, but some people might have a problem with that).

_Lost_
12-31-2008, 06:54 PM
go for it. we need to get some work done while people are still on break for school.

Stylie
01-01-2009, 02:58 PM
Shit. After reading through the pages I've missed, I'm really, really sorry for not getting the guitar part done. I'll drop the excuses and start recording again now. I'm really sorry. I've seen you guys have been working hard on this. I kinda forgot this project, but here I am again! Heh, I understand if you're angry on me Lost, 'caus it seems like you put a lot of energy on this project.

^Heh.

Apparently he's using plain ol' Sound Recorder (keeping it real punkster), and you can on save as .wma on the new Vista version. I use Switch Sound File Converter, made by NCH.

Hahahah, yeah, real punkster man. ^^
Well, I don't wanna loose any quality on the sound, so maybe I should record in WAV (I saw FellDrake mention that)?

Pffft, don't worry, she was just beeing drunk. ^^

_Lost_
01-01-2009, 03:26 PM
Hahahah, yeah, real punkster man. ^^
Well, I don't wanna loose any quality on the sound, so maybe I should record in WAV (I saw FellDrake mention that)?

wav is good stuff. its the highest quality of stuff that i can use. i recommend sticking with that notion

Stylie
01-01-2009, 03:55 PM
Ok, then I record in WAV.

I downloaded "All2WAV Recorder" right now, and it is some few settings there I can edit. It's different frequency's (Hz) there, which is the best? 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000, 44100 or 48000? Anyone know something about this? It stands on 44100, so I'll probably use that. You can also choose between Mono and Stereo, 8 Bit and 16 Bit.

disclaimer_07
01-01-2009, 04:28 PM
Ok, then I record in WAV.

I downloaded "All2WAV Recorder" right now, and it is some few settings there I can edit. It's different frequency's (Hz) there, which is the best? 8000, 11025, 16000, 22050, 24000, 32000, 44100 or 48000? Anyone know something about this? It stands on 44100, so I'll probably use that. You can also choose between Mono and Stereo, 8 Bit and 16 Bit.

You should choose Mono 16bit 44100Hz. I don't think you'll need Stereo.

_Lost_
01-01-2009, 04:35 PM

any stereo-ing that happens will be done when it is mixed. using stereo to record is a real pain.

Llamas
01-01-2009, 05:46 PM
1. I'm going to take a stab at the Takes Me Nowhere vocals once I get my voice back from being sick.

2. You still haven't let me hear that Fix You track... do you want to just ditch the piano part? Also, was the piano part bad, or just the synth part?

Stylie
01-01-2009, 06:33 PM

any stereo-ing that happens will be done when it is mixed. using stereo to record is a real pain.

Oh, ok. And of course, I didn't manage to record it now either. -_- It's very late here now, I need to go to bed, gonna go to work tomorrow too and blablabla.

And damn what a mess this was now. ôÔ Now, when I tried to record, I could hear my guitar on the little headset that I'm using and...gah. I'm tired. didn't happened last time.

Good night, sleep tight.

zsk
01-03-2009, 01:12 PM
should i record an acoustic part??

drummerbecca
01-03-2009, 01:24 PM
I hate to be a pain in the arse, but I took a break from listening to HT for a while and having listened to the final mix of it again today, think the vocals are too loud for the mix. The awesome job that Felldrake did with the backing track is just lost in there. Think some of the harmonies could do with being a bit louder too. Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't change anything about it before, but fresh ears on something make a big difference. I don't know if anyone would agree or disagree, but it's just a suggestion :o

zsk
01-03-2009, 01:45 PM
i'm going to upload yggfk acoustic....

Stylie
01-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Well, I sorta got a track here now, but of course I'm not 100% satisfied with it. Do you guys need this NOW today, or can I try one more time again tomorrow? I got better time to then, so I know I'm gonna end up with something good.

FellDrake
01-04-2009, 06:38 PM
I hate to be a pain in the arse, but I took a break from listening to HT for a while and having listened to the final mix of it again today, think the vocals are too loud for the mix. The awesome job that Felldrake did with the backing track is just lost in there. Think some of the harmonies could do with being a bit louder too. Sorry, I know I said I wouldn't change anything about it before, but fresh ears on something make a big difference. I don't know if anyone would agree or disagree, but it's just a suggestion :o
Well I only now came to listening to the "final" track. You're pretty much right about it. The vocals are way too loud and differ quite a bit in loudness (against each other and also the single tracks). I'd recommend normalizing the vocals and maybe put some compressor over the single tracks to equalize the differences. You can hear clearly right at the beginning (the "show in your eyes "- part) that some parts are louder than others.
I'd also add some reverb or delay to blend the single tracks together with the backing.
That has nothing to do with my work "getting lost", but as of now it sounds more like a caraoke-version of the song. Most of the lead-guitar WILL get lost under the vocals, but if mixed right, it will get the wanted effect on the listener. But yes, basically, vocals are too loud as of now ;)

_Lost_
01-04-2009, 08:11 PM
you guys make good points. disclaimer has already asked me for the separate tracks so he can make the volume of each track equal. i said before that that was just what i was going to go with for the time being because i didn't have any time to mess with it further. if disclaimer still has time for it, i will ask him to balance the tracks and then i will re-mix them. also, i hadn't added any effects to the vocals yet because i was more concerned with getting the tracks cut and spliced together properly.

also, what you guys don't know is that there is work and little this-es and thats being done on the tracks. i'm constantly making adjustments to the ones i have mixed and a lot of the time when i talk to disclaimer, he's got something bugging him so much he's gone back to adjust it. and i mess and rerender so often that i don't upload the newest versions. what you guys have of any of the songs is not the current mix. i can guarantee that. they sound better and better all the time.

stylie, go ahead and give it another shot. i need them by, lets say, wednesday.

zsk, so far, the only acoustic stuff on here is nothingtown and kristy. i think everything else is gonna be electric.

oh! and tomorrow, i'm gonna start working on a video for allm, just because i have the spare time to kill and i wanna be productive. i want the people involved in that song to contact me about it. i have some ideas. ESPECIALLY TIM! I NEED YOU TO MESSAGE ME!

zsk
01-05-2009, 05:02 AM
zsk, so far, the only acoustic stuff on here is nothingtown and kristy. i think everything else is gonna be electric.

ok,let me know when the drumcover of tmnw is ready,then i'll record tmnw electric...

Static_Martyr
01-05-2009, 05:30 PM
Okay, little update on my drum stuff for Takes Me Nowhere.....I can do them, but if I do, it will be a really dumbed-down version; I was listening to it for reference on the way to work this morning (haven't listened to RAF lately, figured I'd pop it in and give it a go), and I realized there are a lot more little fills and complicated bits in between parts that I didn't remember. So if you're cool with a bit of simplification, then I can do them, but if you're hardcore about the accuracy, you might want to get someone else to do them....

randman21
01-05-2009, 06:48 PM
Heh, I recently noticed that about Takes Me Nowhere, too. It's now my favorite song to play air drums to :P

_Lost_
01-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Okay, little update on my drum stuff for Takes Me Nowhere.....I can do them, but if I do, it will be a really dumbed-down version; I was listening to it for reference on the way to work this morning (haven't listened to RAF lately, figured I'd pop it in and give it a go), and I realized there are a lot more little fills and complicated bits in between parts that I didn't remember. So if you're cool with a bit of simplification, then I can do them, but if you're hardcore about the accuracy, you might want to get someone else to do them....

go for it. our goal is not to duplicate the songs. its to cover them... so yeah...

Free?
01-06-2009, 04:42 AM
Heh, I recently noticed that about Takes Me Nowhere, too. It's now my favorite song to play air drums to :P

go for it. our goal is not to duplicate the songs. its to cover them... so yeah...

Hehe, I just love both posts!

Rooster
01-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Yay, suddenly it seems that Takes Me Nowhere is progressing. Good thing. Then Zsk and me will be able to record our parts. Great!

Static_Martyr
01-06-2009, 12:05 PM

Well, I figured it was best to ask first~ I didn't know if this was something special like the piano part to ALLM or not.

In any case, I just finished Persona 4 this morning :D so I'll be able to start recording stuff again with my free time (instead of dedicating it universally to Persona 4....).

I'll try to have something up by the end of the week. I won't say a day, because if I do, I guarantee you I won't have it by that day, for some stupid reason.

_Lost_
01-06-2009, 01:32 PM
I'll try to have something up by the end of the week. I won't say a day, because if I do, I guarantee you I won't have it by that day, for some stupid reason.
I have the same problem. :o

Stylie
01-09-2009, 06:53 PM
I have the same problem. :o

Ditto... "/

Stylie
01-09-2009, 06:54 PM
stylie, go ahead and give it another shot. i need them by, lets say, wednesday.

And of course I'm two days late. Anyways, I got two tracks now that I'm not quit sure about which I/we should use. I actually recorded them Wednesday. I tried again today, but I'm beginning to get very sick of this, repeating the same over and over again. And there's always _one_ little mistake, so I think we just choose one of these two. They're pretty good, and I don't think I can do the "Noodles-riff" so much better. of course, when I just play the riff, I can maybe do it better some times, but it's hard when you're playing it all, the whole song. And believe me, I've recorded many times, heh..gah. well!

This is the version if first thought I would use, but I'm a little bit unsure now.. So:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1959159

# The first "Noodles-riff" is maybe a little bit weaker on this one -
# The last "Noodles-riff" (end of song) is maybe a little bit better on this one +
# I don't palm-mute that much on this one on the "steal away"-parts

This is the other version that I really like now:
http://www.savefile.com/files/1959167

# So the first "Noodles-riff" is maybe a little bit better on this one +
# The last "Noodles-riff" (end of song) is maybe a little bit weaker on this one -
# I'm palm-muting more on the first "and now you steal away"-part here, but I actually think that doesn't do anything 'caus of the other riff that's gonna be at the top

I think both of them will sound really great when it's completely finished, but yeah...you guys think those two Noodles-riffs are good enough? I REALLY wanna hear how you guys and girls like this/these track(s)! ^^

I'm gonna watch some rally tomorrow (ord today, gonna get up again in 3 hours - DAMN!), so I'm gone the whole day. I will listen to it properly again later tomorrow, but listen you too and choose which one is the best..

...must...sl..eep.....now.... :)

_Lost_
01-09-2009, 06:59 PM
alrighty. i will download it later tonight.

Static_Martyr
01-09-2009, 08:07 PM
Sorry for the delay; I've been tied up mixing the stuff Steve and Allen and I recorded last night. It's gonna be just a little while longer before I can get you those drums. But if you still need 'em, I can still do 'em....just gonna take me a bit longer. A couple of days, maybe? I'll see if I can get on them tomorrow; I'm off, and I only have one more track to record for the band thing.

_Lost_
01-09-2009, 08:32 PM
no rush tim.

and stylie, i believe i am going to use both. its gives a very full sound to have both going at the same time.

Stylie
01-10-2009, 11:25 AM
and stylie, i believe i am going to use both. its gives a very full sound to have both going at the same time.

Oh! Well yeah, that may sound better... I haven't played both myself, but it's maybe not exactly 100% synchronizing. but we'll see.
...and you think those tracks are good enough?

_Lost_
01-10-2009, 11:32 AM
Oh! Well yeah, that may sound better... I haven't played both myself, but it's maybe not exactly 100% synchronizing. but we'll see.
...and you think those tracks are good enough?

they are not 100% synced, but i like how it sounds. the tracks are great!

Stylie
01-10-2009, 02:11 PM
they are not 100% synced, but i like how it sounds. the tracks are great!

Huh, well I'm a bit sceptical (when it's not 100% "/), but let's try it so we here how it sounds! And thanks! :)

_Lost_
01-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Huh, well I'm a bit sceptical (when it's not 100% "/), but let's try it so we here how it sounds! And thanks! :)

Its barely noticeable and i think i merely betters the sound. I'll upload it sometime when i am back on my own computer.

Stylie
01-10-2009, 02:25 PM
Its barely noticeable and i think i merely betters the sound. I'll upload it sometime when i am back on my own computer.

Great to hear, you know this better than me!

_Lost_
01-10-2009, 02:44 PM
you know this better than me!
well... i don't know about that.:confused:

Stylie
01-10-2009, 02:54 PM
well... i don't know about that.:confused:

Hahah, no, sure you don't. sure. :P
Anyways, let me know when you've done it!

_Lost_
01-10-2009, 03:03 PM
i have my own opinions on that sort of thing, but a lot of people don't like my taste. thats why i say that. and i will let you know when i do it. Randman21 has the file, if you really wanna hear it soon. you could drop him a line and maybe he'll be nice. I won't be home until sometime tomorrow.

Stylie
01-10-2009, 03:36 PM
i have my own opinions on that sort of thing, but a lot of people don't like my taste. thats why i say that. and i will let you know when i do it. Randman21 has the file, if you really wanna hear it soon. you could drop him a line and maybe he'll be nice. I won't be home until sometime tomorrow.

Nah, that's okay. I've been so late with mine part.
...wow - just remembered that I must record one more track. solos...

Gustavo
01-19-2009, 05:38 PM
Hey, I know this might not be the best place for this post, but...
I have had an idea, it may sound a little bit crazy.
What do you guys think of the idea of a "Guitar Hero: The Offspring covered by the boards".
I've done some research and I found out that it isn't that hard as I thought to hack Guitar Hero II for Playstation 2. It still is hard, but not as much as I thought it'd be.
If we worked really hard on it, it'd be really good, since our hacked version would have separate tracks, I mean... one track of the bass, for the guitar, for the drums, for the vocals. So, it wouldn't be like other hacked versions I've seen which, in case you make a mistake, the guitar sound still goes on.
What do you guys think?

Free?
01-19-2009, 05:48 PM
^ I think I was right back then when I said that you're going for global domination in the final phase of this project :P.

Seriously though, I don't think that anybody would disagree with such experiment here, if you are 1337 haxx0r enough to do it, go for it.

...the new age is coooming....

Gustavo
01-19-2009, 06:20 PM
^ I think I was right back then when I said that you're going for global domination in the final phase of this project :P.

Seriously though, I don't think that anybody would disagree with such experiment here, if you are 1337 haxx0r enough to do it, go for it.

...the new age is coooming....

Well, I loved this idea. But I don't think I can do this by my own, I must say. My computer isn't really good also...

So, anyone in? :D

_Lost_
01-19-2009, 06:25 PM
that sounds like a really cool idea. but i personally would just like to see some more progress. :(

Gustavo
01-19-2009, 06:37 PM
that sounds like a really cool idea. but i personally would just like to see some more progress. :(

Well, I really can't help much with the songs-making-progress, all I can do is support and cheer.
And besides, this Guitar Hero project could never be done without the tracks done.
I'm really looking forward to hearing the whole thing when it's done, so... Go, RAFRAG covered by us! * feels like a cheerleader *

randman21
01-19-2009, 06:56 PM
So there are two of you insane, unfortunate fellows who haven't heard anything from the project yet? I say for their sake alone, we must press on!

And the GH thing is a great idea. Sure, it'll be hard, but it's not like it requires physical strength, so I think there should be some step-by-step instructions out there. But I could be wrong. I'll volunteer to try to work it out.

Gustavo
01-19-2009, 07:23 PM
And the GH thing is a great idea. Sure, it'll be hard, but it's not like it requires physical strength, so I think there should be some step-by-step instructions out there. But I could be wrong. I'll volunteer to try to work it out.

http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=18766
This might help! :)

I think we should team up, and then get the first set-list's audio tracks done. It'd be cool if we started with a song that's already been recorded... I was thinking of Trust In You as the first song...
But we'd also have to record songs from other records.

What do you guys think of something like this?

First set-list.

Trust In You
Self Esteem
Cool To Hate
Walla Walla
Hand Grenades (Encore)

randman21
01-19-2009, 07:25 PM
Thanks! I'll bookmark it for later.

Stylie
01-20-2009, 04:11 AM

Well yeah, talking 'bout that - how's it going with the mixing of YGGFK? Isn't it done yet?
I'm really excited about how it's gonna sound, and if we're gonna use one or both guitar tracks.

_Lost_
01-20-2009, 12:02 PM
Well yeah, talking 'bout that - how's it going with the mixing of YGGFK? Isn't it done yet?
I'm really excited about how it's gonna sound, and if we're gonna use one or both guitar tracks.

weren't you gonna send me some solo tracks?

Stylie
01-20-2009, 12:47 PM
weren't you gonna send me some solo tracks?

Hahh, lol. :D

Well, no. If I'm gonna record the solo parts now, it might not fit 100% ('caus I don't know if we're gonna use both, or one of them), so it's best that everything's getting mixed, then I can play play&record after that.

Well, anyway, not any misunderstandings now. So who's gonna mix?

_Lost_
01-20-2009, 01:38 PM
http://www.savefile.com/files/1974631

Stylie
01-20-2009, 03:55 PM
http://www.savefile.com/files/1974631

Oh, look at that. That sounds really cool, actually!
I like the reverb too, it sounds good. Makes this cover a little more special compared to the original song.

And you actually used both tracks here? you can't hear that, so that's good!
So I'm just wondering...is this the "final" mixing? You tried just one and one too, to see if that's better or something? and no no, don't misunderstand me, I think this is excellent, really.

Only thing I'm a little bit annoyed over is the end riff, it isn't 100%. But man, this is for fun, and that last riff really doesn't sound that bad, huh?

_Lost_
01-20-2009, 04:48 PM
haha. its sounds better than i could do...

I would in no way assume that to be the final mixing. i just synced stuff up and cut bits where they weren't synced.

Motacos
01-22-2009, 06:19 AM
hi, guys. i apologize for my LONG absence. im really sorry:(
i was busy taking many exams (still have some left)

is drum part for RAF done yet? i just wanted to let you guys know that im still willing to sing RAF (if you allow me to... :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
i know its kinda late:D

randman21
01-22-2009, 06:23 AM
Thanks! I'll bookmark it for later.
Btw, this is not happening. I have a PS2, but it's not modded.

hi, guys. i apologize for my LONG absence. im really sorry:(
i was busy taking many exams (still have some left)

is drum part for RAF done yet? i just wanted to let you guys know that im still willing to sing RAF (if you allow me to... :(

HAPPY NEW YEAR:)
i know its kinda late:D
Welcome back. I was trying to remember who did the awesome Nothingtown artwork. Now I recall. Anyway, it's okay. You didn't miss much. We've probably only done a few songs since you were last with us.

_Lost_
02-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Teff is going to record the vocals for yggfk soon. Her boyfriend is going to try to do drums for takes me nowhere.

kevin, where is simu?

Free?
02-03-2009, 03:34 AM
More like, where is Kevin? :( :rolleyes:

Please assure me that Teff's boyfriend isn't chriiis... >_>

Gustavo
02-04-2009, 08:16 AM
More like, where is Kevin? :( :rolleyes:

Please assure me that Teff's boyfriend isn't chriiis... >_>

Chriiis plays the guitar, I guess. So, probably not him.

_Lost_
02-04-2009, 09:15 AM
kevin is a bum.

Gustavo
02-18-2009, 06:03 PM
So, there's this girl called Bárbara, I met her when I went to the Offspring's concert in Belo Horizonte last year, she probably loves The Offspring as much as I do.
And she can play the guitar... I asked her if she'd like to help, she said yeah.
Her username is barbara_milward, so, let's welcome her to the boards!
So, I'm sure she can help you guys, and shake things up a bit.

barbara_milward
02-18-2009, 06:05 PM
heey x)
I want to help 8D I play guitar x)

_Lost_
02-18-2009, 07:01 PM
The only thing I can offer for you to do at this point is maybe the second guitar for YGGFK. It was supposed to be done by someone else, but I don't think thats gonna happen. if you scroll up 10 or 11 posts, you will see the link to download the first parts.

Motacos, I have the Rise and Fall track for you. I'll upload it in a bit.

I really need to update the first post in the thread. I'm gonna be doing the simu guitar since kevin has fallen off of the face of the planet.

randman21
02-18-2009, 07:23 PM
Welcome, Barbara. :) You might find more stuff that you can do on the Smash project.

Free?
02-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Welcome, Barbara :]. I hope you'll stay on the forum for a long time, I'm happy to see any new faces in this thread. By any chances, are you good at drawing? ;]

I've checked the first page, it's updated, I had to mention that, thank you, Lost. :)

Gustavo, good job on finding a recruit! And on kicking our lazy asses!

drummerbecca
02-19-2009, 09:49 AM
I've checked the first page, it's updated, I had to mention that, thank you, Lost. :)

Well, kinda, hehe. It still says Half-Truism needs vocals ;)

Free?
02-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Well, kinda, hehe. It still says Half-Truism needs vocals ;)

Oh right. I've checked the "last edited" date, so Karin did update it. It's not her fault that she forgot some "small details" :p.
Because I STILL haven't listened to the covers, I've lost track of progress here, so if you can help Lost to keep a proper update, please do so, ppl!

drummerbecca
02-19-2009, 09:59 AM
Oh right. I've checked the "last edited" date, so Karin did update it. It's not her fault that she forgot some "small details" :p.
Because I STILL haven't listened to the covers, I've lost track of progress here, so if you can help Lost to keep a proper update, please do so, ppl!

Woah, calm down there :p I was just pointing it out, that's all. And Karin knows HT has vocals. She sang on it!

Free?
02-19-2009, 10:03 AM
Woah, calm down there :p I was just pointing it out, that's all. And Karin knows HT has vocals. She sang on it!

Lol, I've just re-read my previous post and I stopped wondering about why you asked me to calm down. hihi

Gustavo
02-19-2009, 12:20 PM
Gustavo, good job on finding a recruit! And on kicking our lazy asses!

You're welcome!
I'm afraid it might take some time for her to come back here though.
It's almost Carnaval here in Brazil and she's off for her carnaval trip, and she'll hopefully be back next week.
But she told me she's into helping, I guess she'll do just fine here.

Ill.be.waiting.
02-19-2009, 12:50 PM
My friend bought me a microphonee and im so happy that i'll be recording yggfk soon :)

Free?
02-19-2009, 01:06 PM
You're welcome!
I'm afraid it might take some time for her to come back here though.
It's almost Carnaval here in Brazil and she's off for her carnaval trip, and she'll hopefully be back next week.
But she told me she's into helping, I guess she'll do just fine here.

Mm.. One of those huge Brazilian carnivals? Photos or it didn't happen!

Gustavo
02-19-2009, 01:37 PM
Mm.. One of those huge Brazilian carnivals? Photos or it didn't happen!

It hasn't started yet. And as weird as it may seem, but... I don't like Carnaval. :(
I don't like the music, dance and this kinda stuff. But you can google some info on carnaval within one week or so and then you'll be able to see some hot women dancing to boring music. (I don't live near anywhere where there are these parades, btw)

_Lost_
02-19-2009, 02:31 PM
Isn't carnaval like the biggest celebration in Brazil? I know its huge. I can understand not liking that whole thing. Not really my cup of tea either.

Hey teff, is your beau still doing the drums for takes me nowhere for us? I can't wait to hear what you do with YGGFK!

EDIT: I fixed the first post. lemme know if i need to fix anything else.

Gustavo
02-19-2009, 05:14 PM
Isn't carnaval like the biggest celebration in Brazil? I know its huge. I can understand not liking that whole thing. Not really my cup of tea either.

Hmm... I guess so... I'm glad that you understand why I don't like it, most foreigners I know don't understand why I don't like Carnaval. :S
I'm getting away from it all and I'll be camping during carnaval, so, I won't be here for a little while too.

Llamas
02-19-2009, 05:56 PM
I'm still planning on singing for takes me nowhere when I get around to it...

Also, is Fix You actually done? What was the deal with the keyboard/synth parts? You never really got back to me about that.

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 08:16 AM
I'm getting away from it all and I'll be camping during carnaval, so, I won't be here for a little while too.

Now THAT sounds like fun! I'm going camping in three weeks. :)

Also, is Fix You actually done? What was the deal with the keyboard/synth parts? You never really got back to me about that.

Well so far I haven't been able to get a decent sound out of the synth so I haven't the slightest clue. But as I've said before, the only one that is really and truly done is Hammerhead. The others are edited and messed with on a fairly regular basis. Half-Truism isn't really done either, but all the pieces are there. I don't really need any more tracks for the songs that say they are done and thats what i mean when i say they are done. I am in no way saying that the final mixes are set. The first post is just supposed to illustrate what tracks are needed.

randman21
02-20-2009, 08:22 AM
If I don't get some Rock Bottom drums soon, I'm going on a killing spree.

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 08:28 AM
send teff (i'll.be.waiting) about them. her boyfriend was going to try to do them i think.

randman21
02-20-2009, 08:32 AM
Naw, it's Thomas. :mad:

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 09:23 AM
Naw, it's Thomas. :mad:

I know Thomas said he was going to, but Teff's boyfriend offered as well and maybe he can do them sooner.

randman21
02-20-2009, 09:29 AM
Ohhh.

Dear Teff's Unidentified Boyfriend/Thomas,

Hundreds, maybe thousands of lives are in your hands. Your move.

Sincerely,
Randy

Free?
02-20-2009, 11:16 AM
I know Thomas said he was going to, but Teff's boyfriend offered as well and maybe he can do them sooner.

I wouldn't put so much hopes on Teff's BF. If I'm right and it's chriiis, then most likely it's not gonna happen, at least this year. You might have noticed that I'm a quite picky person, I tend to notice and keep in memory everybody's special characteristics. Unfortunately, chriiis has an "empty promise" mark in my list.

But what's up with Thomas? Can any gorgeous lady here send a gentle PM to him, so he wouldn't have any real choice but to accept working under our conditions and for free? [/lololol!]

randman21
02-20-2009, 11:46 AM
I like puns. :)

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 12:17 PM
I wouldn't put so much hopes on Teff's BF. If I'm right and it's chriiis, then most likely it's not gonna happen, at least this year. You might have noticed that I'm a quite picky person, I tend to notice and keep in memory everybody's special characteristics. Unfortunately, chriiis has an "empty promise" mark in my list.

lol. its not chriis.

Ill.be.waiting.
02-20-2009, 12:37 PM
Hey teff, is your beau still doing the drums for takes me nowhere for us? I can't wait to hear what you do with YGGFK!

Yeah i think he is going to try, in the next days i'll go to his house and record my voice, so i'll say to him to do the drums too, he was really excited.

Ohhh.

Dear Teff's Unidentified Boyfriend/Thomas,

Hundreds, maybe thousands of lives are in your hands. Your move.

Sincerely,
Randy

yeah i'm going to make it happen

[/lololol!]

Chriiis isn't my boyfriend, he plays the guitar, he doesn't know anything about drums...he's just the guitarrist of my band and my friend. And i know he promised something to do for rafrag, but i don't think either he's doing anything...next week seriously it's going to be done yggfk and takes me nowhere :)

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 12:50 PM
Yeah i think he is going to try, in the next days i'll go to his house and record my voice, so i'll say to him to do the drums too, he was really excited.

yeah i'm going to make it happen

Chriiis isn't my boyfriend, he plays the guitar, he doesn't know anything about drums...he's just the guitarrist of my band and my friend. And i know he promised something to do for rafrag, but i don't think either he's doing anything...next week seriously it's going to be done yggfk and takes me nowhere :)

yayayayay! No me creyeron! jejeje Estoy feliz ahora! gracias teff! hoy yo haciendo el parte de la guitarra en stuff is messed up.

(es correcto?)

PROGRESS!

randman21
02-20-2009, 12:55 PM
hoy yo haciendo el parte de la guitarra en stuff is messed up.

Way cool! Who's singing that, by the way? And what's done so far? I'm probably most excited about this song. :D It has the most potential to be awesome.

Soy una pelota sexy.

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Way cool! Who's singing that, by the way? And what's done so far? I'm probably most excited about this song. :D It has the most potential to be awesome.

Soy una pelota sexy.

i am supposed to be. and tim was gonna do the fast part. do you wanna sing it though? i've done enough tracks on here. i believe the only thing that is done is the drums though. there is no bass.
jajajajaja tu eres loco. eres muy loco randy. es verdad.

randman21
02-20-2009, 01:12 PM
i am supposed to be. and tim was gonna do the fast part. do you wanna sing it though? i've done enough tracks on here. i believe the only thing that is done is the drums though. there is no bass.
jajajajaja tu eres loco. eres muy loco randy. es verdad.
Oh...umm, I think I can try it. It's a bit high, but I normally kick ass when I sick along with it. And, honestly, I don't think you've done too many tracks. Heh, I'm sure no one would have been disappointed if you had done them all. So if you still want it, it's yours.;)
jajaja. si, es muy verdad. y mi camiseta es verde. I got nothin'.

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 01:26 PM
Oh...umm, I think I can try it. It's a bit high, but I normally kick ass when I sick along with it. And, honestly, I don't think you've done too many tracks. Heh, I'm sure no one would have been disappointed if you had done them all. So if you still want it, it's yours.;)
jajaja. si, es muy verdad. y mi camiseta es verde. I got nothin'.

i mean... i have no problem doing it. just wondering if you wanted it. *shrug*
¡que lastíma! estoy triste ahora. :-/ tu necesitas aprender más español. digo tu aprendes.

randman21
02-20-2009, 01:38 PM
Ahh, how generous of you. I'd rather have you do it.

Bueno, voy a aprender mas. Estoy listo para ser listo (jejeje, me gusta puns).

Thomas
02-20-2009, 02:22 PM
Yeah, sorry about that. The guy who I've been trying to get to record me has been, well, flaky. I'll still try to get drum parts recorded, but I wouldn't be offended if someone else did them.

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 02:54 PM
ok. I'm playing with a second guitar part for the verses. lemme know what you guy think of the changes. http://rapidshare.com/files/200529960/Stuff_Is_Messed_Up.mp3.html

I am not gonna finish it today. I no longer have peace and quiet and I've developed a righteous blister on my ring finger from sliding on the G-string. (hehehe g-string...)

randman21
02-20-2009, 03:01 PM
Hot damn! Three beautiful puns in the same day. We rawk.

To avoid being postcount++, I'll edit this once I listen to your thing. Just had to say that.

Ill.be.waiting.
02-20-2009, 03:21 PM
yayayayay! No me creyeron! jejeje Estoy feliz ahora! gracias teff! hoy yo haciendo el parte de la guitarra en stuff is messed up.

(es correcto?)

PROGRESS!

haha awesome :P, it's correct. We need to talk more for you to practise, and so I, i have to practise english.
I looove stuff is messed up xD, the fast part, i don't know who can do it :P. I'll congratulate if someone can

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 03:26 PM
haha awesome :P, it's correct. We need to talk more for you to practise, and so I, i have to practise english.
I looove stuff is messed up xD, the fast part, i don't know who can do it :P. I'll congratulate if someone can

jajaja fantastico!

yes, we must talk more chica! just IM me the next time you see that I am online and I will be happy to talk!

Ill.be.waiting.
02-20-2009, 03:31 PM
jajaja fantastico!

yes, we must talk more chica! just IM me the next time you see that I am online and I will be happy to talk!

yeah, sure :), I'd love to. i'm so nervous, im really a perfectionist person, i'm sure i'll record yggk like 100 times, until i think it's perfect haha.
If you need any more song, just tell me...
wasn't a proyect of covers for smash too? how it ended?

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 03:33 PM
yeah, sure :), I'd love to. i'm so nervous, im really a perfectionist person, i'm sure i'll record yggk like 100 times, until i think it's perfect haha.
If you need any more song, just tell me...
wasn't a proyect of covers for smash too? how it ended?

its not been ended. we just would like to finish this one first before moving on to it.

Ill.be.waiting.
02-20-2009, 03:35 PM
its not been ended. we just would like to finish this one first before moving on to it.

wow you answer so fast girl haha. Alright then :). I promise I'll do what i have to do to make it end faster xD. I have to go now, see youu

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 03:39 PM
wow you answer so fast girl haha. Alright then :). I promise I'll do what i have to do to make it end faster xD. I have to go now, see youu

I am just that good. I am very excited to hear it Teff! Adios!

Static_Martyr
02-20-2009, 10:00 PM
OOH OOH OOH!! Can I do the fast part for SIMU?! Please please please purdy please?! That's a dream of mine, to do that part myself....I don't care about the rest of the song (unless you need someone to do some part of it), I just really would like to do that one part unless someone's already claimed it.

So has someone already claimed it? :o

_Lost_
02-20-2009, 10:28 PM
Tim, didn't I ask you like... months ago... to do the fast part, since i'm physically incapable of doing it myself?

Rooster
02-21-2009, 05:54 AM
Anything new for Takes Me Nowhere? Now i have plenty of time to record my part, but can't do it without the drum part...

Static_Martyr
02-21-2009, 07:31 AM
Tim, didn't I ask you like... months ago... to do the fast part, since i'm physically incapable of doing it myself?

Truthfully, I don't recall....I've been pretty busy lately and so I haven't had time to check into this topic. Seems like a lot's happened; I just wanted to be sure :D

_Lost_
02-21-2009, 02:44 PM
hehe. ok.

Llamas
02-21-2009, 03:36 PM
I could do it :P

Free?
02-21-2009, 03:45 PM
I could do it :P

So SIMU would sound surprisingly sad huh? ;P

Stylie
02-21-2009, 06:46 PM
YES, FINALLY VACATION! :D

Ah, damn...how's it going here? I've forgot about the last part of YGGFK (solos), plus I haven't had time to do it either. School takes a lot of energy, so I'm kinda lazy too. Haven't checked out the forums here for like...weeks or months now. Yeah, months. Just checked it sometimes. But as said, it's finally vacation again now, so I'm for sure gonna check out all the missed threads and posts. wish me good luck.

So is the last YGGFK guitar-part done? I absolutely understand if someone else did it. I've been totally gone on these boards the last months now, so... But if no one has done it yet, I'll see what I can do. Going to bed now, checking again tomorrow. Good night!

_Lost_
02-21-2009, 07:01 PM
nothing has been done on yggfk since you disappeared.

Llamas
02-21-2009, 08:55 PM
So SIMU would sound surprisingly sad huh? ;P

LOL whatever!

Dexter Holland
02-25-2009, 01:24 AM
Wow, thanks everybody for working on covers...that's very flattering.

Tomasisko
02-25-2009, 01:26 AM

thanks for doing so great music :)

Free?
02-25-2009, 02:39 AM

Hey man, your words are the greatest prize for us! We'll make everything possible to bring the final product to your ears. ;)

randman21
02-25-2009, 02:53 AM
Ah...I just had a mini freak-out there. I'm really glad you noticed this thread, Dex. For all its faults and delays, it's likely the most fun/awesome thing I've ever been a part of on the BBS, and the very thought of you guys listening to it is the ultimate reward. I think I did pretty well, considering how "12-year-old girl" I am right now. :P

Hey man, your words are the greatest prize for us! We'll make everything possible to bring the final product to your ears. ;)
And to your ears, haha. I feel so bad for you that you've been waiting this long to hear it. You have the patience of a saint.

dff_punk
02-25-2009, 03:56 AM
You see? Your RAFRAG covers are officially Dexter-approved! Why are not here more replies? :rolleyes:

darea
02-25-2009, 04:09 AM
Yeah that's really great to see that Dexter has been reading your posts, thanks man!:)

It would really be good to know your opinion too. But just the fact that you know about the covers is awesome!

And I'll be waiting for the day when the RAFRAG covered by the Forums is finished!!:p

Rooster
02-25-2009, 04:28 AM

Nice to see you up here again. Just keep on making great music, so that more covers could be made :D

Thanks, Dexter, what you've said means a lot to us.

Edit: basically what Free said.

Rutegard
02-25-2009, 04:32 AM
And I'll be waiting for the day when the RAFRAG covered by the Forums is finished!!:p

yeah i'd definitely buy one, let alone download it! :)

edit: dex, your words mean a lot!

drummerbecca
02-25-2009, 05:08 AM
Wow, that's pretty damn cool that Dexter took the time to post in here :D
I'm gutted now though, cos my drumming sucked! :(

Oxygene
02-25-2009, 05:55 AM
I could sing if need be for the final tracks

darea
02-25-2009, 08:01 AM
All I can do is try promoting/advertising the music in France, among my friends! lol

Rutegard
02-25-2009, 08:05 AM
i vote for Les Paul Girl for a singer too.

i like her voice a lot!!