PDA

View Full Version : stressed and pi**ed off !!!

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 07:56 AM
anybody else feel the same please feel free to add anything to my stress box here, heres my little tantrum

DAMN F*CK SH*T BASTA*D MUTHERFUCK*R GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!

FEEL SORT OF BETTER NOW !!!:mad:

ANYBODY ELSE WHO IS STRESSED FEEL LIKE CONTRIBUTING ?? FEEL FREE

wheelchairman
09-13-2008, 08:02 AM
You know one of your problems might be that you lack an appropriate way of getting rid of stress. Clearly making a thread on this bbs isn't gonna help much. Maybe a little, but not much. I really can't give you any advice because I'm no expert and everyone is different. Personally I think it helps to go to a bar with a good friend.

Also I imagine you are quite young, probably in your teens. Indeed being a teenager is an awful mesh of confusing, aggressive and inexplicable waves of emotion. Sometimes it might just make you angry other times you may just feel incredibly restless. Now you won't believe me, cause I wouldn't have believed myself (I remember thinking that I was perfectly normal.) But once you are in your 20's you will look back and think "haha, what the fuck was up with me?"

Good luck! (Perhaps you should take up a contact sport or something, or jogging. Or you could watch movies like Braveheart, V for Vendetta, Commando, etc. etc. All are good!)

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 08:05 AM
You know one of your problems might be that you lack an appropriate way of getting rid of stress. Clearly making a thread on this bbs isn't gonna help much. Maybe a little, but not much. I really can't give you any advice because I'm no expert and everyone is different. Personally I think it helps to go to a bar with a good friend.

Also I imagine you are quite young, probably in your teens. Indeed being a teenager is an awful mesh of confusing, aggressive and inexplicable waves of emotion. Sometimes it might just make you angry other times you may just feel incredibly restless. Now you won't believe me, cause I wouldn't have believed myself (I remember thinking that I was perfectly normal.) But once you are in your 20's you will look back and think "haha, what the fuck was up with me?"

Good luck! (Perhaps you should take up a contact sport or something, or jogging. Or you could watch movies like Braveheart, V for Vendetta, Commando, etc. etc. All are good!)

lol thank you for advice just needed to let off some steam though hahahahaha im not a teen have two kids and a partner, im just feeling pissed off with life and everything :(

wheelchairman
09-13-2008, 08:07 AM
Well you are from the UK, just because you have two kids doesn't mean you can't be a teen!

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 08:10 AM
Well you are from the UK, just because you have two kids doesn't mean you can't be a teen!

i would say dont be so insulting but have to admit i know what you mean :( too many teen mums not that there arent good ones but there are too many im a young mum (22) but i planned my kids because i wanted them :)

drummerbecca
09-13-2008, 08:16 AM
Yikes, a mum of 2 kids at 22? I'm 24 and I think I'm too young to have kids.
Yeah, I run on a quite a short fuse at the best of times so I stress myself out like you wouldn't believe, and have more grey hair than I care to admit. I think it's normal for anyone to lose their temper at times, regardless of their age.

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 08:19 AM
Yikes, a mum of 2 kids at 22? I'm 24 and I think I'm too young to have kids.
Yeah, I run on a quite a short fuse at the best of times so I stress myself out like you wouldn't believe, and have more grey hair than I care to admit. I think it's normal for anyone to lose their temper at times, regardless of their age.

lol yeah i have two kids they are no trouble though they are the light of my life :) funnily enough they dont stress me out, just this damn world that does :(

Tyler Durden
09-13-2008, 08:27 AM
Chances are your life has too much, or too little, stimulation. If it's too much, then just do something with a friend, like just chill, a friend who won't annoy you or anything. Doing something alone doesn't really work as much. If it's too little, then go out with a lover or something. Or put yourself in a spotlight somehow.

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 08:49 AM
Chances are your life has too much, or too little, stimulation. If it's too much, then just do something with a friend, like just chill, a friend who won't annoy you or anything. Doing something alone doesn't really work as much. If it's too little, then go out with a lover or something. Or put yourself in a spotlight somehow.

hmmm think im going to try anything and everything to cheer up i just feel so low and down on myself......anyone who wants to go take pi** out of me go right ahead i cant be bothered

Sunny
09-13-2008, 09:27 AM
But once you are in your 20's you will look back and think "haha, what the fuck was up with me?"

*chokes*

dear god, per, you win this thread.

JohnnyNemesis
09-13-2008, 10:02 AM
What's one more neglected child support payment?

I OWE MILLIONS!!!