or check this
http://lustich.de/videos/unfaelle/sprungbrett/

oh_strange_one
09-13-2008, 10:03 AM
http://www.kraehseite.de/lustige-videos/832/elefant-vs-strauss/

funny enough?

or check this
http://lustich.de/videos/unfaelle/sprungbrett/

bizarre lol, that dude on the diving board must have had one hell of a sore back and ass after that lol

zsk
09-13-2008, 10:10 AM
there was a man,who went in a bar,he got drunken and he saw a glass and there was some money in it ( 100$-200$)
he asked the bar keeper about this glass,and the bk told him that he has got a chance to win this glass,to win this glass,he only should do 2 quests:
1.he has to pull out the tooth of the bk's bulldog
2.he has to give the grandma of bk an orgasm
He accepted....
he went out and the people in the bar heard strange noises and a dogs wo barks loud and they heard the man screaming
after a while the man came in again and all his clothes where riven
he asked the barkeeper:"where is your grandma,that has a bust tooth"

:D:D:D

nameless
09-13-2008, 07:11 PM
there was a man,who went in a bar,he got drunken and he saw a glass and there was some money in it ( 100$-200$)
he asked the bar keeper about this glass,and the bk told him that he has got a chance to win this glass,to win this glass,he only should do 2 quests:
1.he has to pull out the tooth of the bk's bulldog
2.he has to give the grandma of bk an orgasm
He accepted....
he went out and the people in the bar heard strange noises and a dogs wo barks loud and they heard the man screaming
after a while the man came in again and all his clothes where riven
he asked the barkeeper:"where is your grandma,that has a bust tooth"

:D:D:D

there are a few variations on that one but its still good!

bighead384
09-13-2008, 07:39 PM
A seagull shit in my mouth one time while I was walking. What are the chances? That probably happens like 30 times a year worldwide. Damnit!

Betty
09-13-2008, 08:04 PM
Last weekend I dislocated my pinkie finger and the bone was sticking 90 degrees out from where it was supposed to.

jacknife737
09-14-2008, 12:22 AM
Last weekend I dislocated my pinkie finger and the bone was sticking 90 degrees out from where it was supposed to.

Oh man, just picturing that image.....

Jakebert
09-14-2008, 11:03 AM
Like an hour after I got my wisdom teeth out and my mouth was still bloody, I sneezed and shot a gigantic wad of blood out of my nose because there was so much blood in my mouth that it needed somewhere to go.

KHWHD
09-14-2008, 11:06 AM
A seagull shit in my mouth one time while I was walking. What are the chances? That probably happens like 30 times a year worldwide. Damnit!

What are you doing walking around with your mouth open?

Ryder1234
09-14-2008, 11:07 AM
In PE this week, playing handball my friend went to block a shot. Ball hits his thumb, it breaks, and the bone's sticking out at the knuckle.

Sofinch
09-17-2008, 07:26 AM
grossest thing I did in a period of 2 months :
well this summer me and my camping-bff went to the fair
we went the last day because everything is half the price ... also the alcoholic drinks
and yeah I was drunk
and we did every attraction that purchase at least 2 times (until we didn't had any money left)
in the beginning it was okay but the last round was a round to much
so I came out of the attraction, I was dizzy but not more,
I walked a few meters but than I had to run to a flower bed but I only could gag (gagging)
and a few meters farder (I already saw a new flower bed) I needed to run again and I threw up in the flower bed and all the people who were waiting in the line to buy a ticket for the last attraction I did could see me (and some of them changed their mind :D)
after 20 minutes we where back on the camping
I stepped out the car and my friend helped me to my caravan
after a few minutes I was like "IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET?"
and she was like "NO WAY THROW UP ON THE HEDGE!"
nice detail : I threw up 7 times on the hedges :p
after then I was healthy again
so I hope you all like my story :p