PDA

View Full Version : Those Of U Who R Fed Up With Studying Post Here!

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 11:59 AM
I can't stand studying ANYMORE!!!!:mad::(

Those who understand how i feel please post here.....!

JohnnyNemesis
09-13-2008, 12:17 PM
I actually love studying if it's something I don't have to do.

jacknife737
09-13-2008, 12:19 PM
I am actually enjoying spending time in the library this year. I love all my classes, and so the readings are really interesting.

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 12:24 PM

yeah u r right....actually i have to study 562 pages of Ourology till the
26th of September......:eek::confused::D

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 12:33 PM
I am actually enjoying spending time in the library this year. I love all my classes, and so the readings are really interesting.

i enjoy studying too but when i have plenty of time....and when i don't need to take an exam...but now i need to take one that's why i'm fed up with studying...:D

Meg
09-13-2008, 12:38 PM
This sort of thread reminds me how pleased I am that I quit school. Looking back I can't say it was any bad thing to study, and not particularly strenuous either. I just couldn 't be assed.

Yay for Sainsbury's.

ninthlayer
09-13-2008, 01:06 PM
This sort of thread reminds me how pleased I am that I quit school. Looking back I can't say it was any bad thing to study, and not particularly strenuous either. I just couldn 't be assed.
This sort of post reminds me how pleased I am that I'm in school.

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 01:18 PM
Actually i wouldn't ever quit my university it's really interesting to me but sometimes there's so much pressure....and i feel so tired like now that makes me wanna scream...:confused::eek:

bighead384
09-13-2008, 01:24 PM

What do you mean you couldn't be "assed"? Lol that sounds funny Lol.

Endymion
09-13-2008, 01:26 PM
psssh. once you have a single comprehensive exam for your entire field of study that you must pass or else get kicked out of school, then you can complain about having to study too much.

KHWHD
09-13-2008, 01:31 PM
What do you mean you couldn't be "assed"? Lol that sounds funny Lol.

It's an "english" term.

iPunk247
09-13-2008, 02:39 PM
DR.VANESSA: don't U have a study buddy? or do ya just study all by yourself?
if i were U though i'd get myself a hot study buddy but of an IQ of Dexter Holland!

i learn and study new stuffs all by myself and i wish sometimes for a study hot buddy but oh well whatervers. secretly i do research of the unknown.
not kidding nor playing around this time is extremely serious but great indeed.

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 02:50 PM
DR.VANESSA: don't U have a study buddy? or do ya just study all by yourself?
if i were U though i'd get myself a hot study buddy but of an IQ of Dexter Holland!

i learn and study new stuffs all by myself and i wish sometimes for a study hot buddy but oh well whatervers. secretly i do research of the unknown.
not kidding nor playing around this time is extremely serious but great indeed.

LOL thx for the advise...well....good idea but with the hot study buddy probably i'm gonna waste the exam.... you see there will be other things to do w/ him than studying...................;):D

disclaimer_07
09-13-2008, 02:53 PM
Actually i wouldn't ever quit my university it's really interesting to me but sometimes there's so much pressure....and i feel so tired like now that makes me wanna scream...:confused::eek:

No pressure, no fun! 0_-'

dr.vanessa
09-13-2008, 03:05 PM
No pressure, no fun! 0_-'

:p (10)

ZeQuebecois
09-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Ah thanks god, the physic teacher has been absent for the whole last week :D

I don't wanna think 'bout the catch up we'll have to do pretty soon... But still I enjoy school :rolleyes:

Andy
09-14-2008, 07:53 AM

Mmhmm, when I was at school I HATED studying, because I had to do it. Now I'm in the big wide world I actually thrive on learning new things.

coke_a_holic
09-14-2008, 11:07 AM
Does no one else see irony in Doctor Vanessa's aversion to studying?

dr.vanessa
09-14-2008, 11:14 AM

What exactly do you mean.....?i'm never ironic to other ppl...

Andy
09-14-2008, 11:34 AM

Not really, I know a fair few Doctors who absolutely loathed their time at Medical School.

dr.vanessa
09-14-2008, 12:05 PM
Not really, I know a fair few Doctors who absolutely loathed their time at Medical School.

That's true.Actually i don't regret about my choice i like what i'm doing but the last months i feel tired and i need some sleep...WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE IRONIC...?It's just how i feel..:)

hshduppsnt
09-14-2008, 01:08 PM
psssh. once you have a single comprehensive exam for your entire field of study that you must pass or else get kicked out of school, then you can complain about having to study too much.

quoted for truth, if its not prelims, quals, defense... (and I'm not even sure about defense because at that point you seem fairly set)... then it isn't nearly as brutal as you think...

Jules69
09-14-2008, 09:19 PM
Thank god I dont have to study!! My husband already has his PHD!!!! In pch!!:D

Cock Joke
09-14-2008, 09:34 PM
I gotta study all week for some science thingamajig. :mad:

darea
09-16-2008, 01:06 AM
Ive been enjoying the studies Ive done lately, but I am tired of going to school though. The good thing is this is my last year! Then I've just gotta find a job. The coolest part of studying is going to uni, and choosing more or less the course you wanna do : no more maths! only literature!
Im doing (another) masters in translation this year, and its kinda fun, cause I study translation, some literature, and then there's the more annoying things like "Identity" classes, but there's one about "french stereotypes in american cinema" could be fun even though our teacher talks faster than english speaking people (he's french) and we gotta struggle to write fast, he even confuses us by repeating the same things in different ways....

Anyway, to answer the thread, I'm gonna be happy when this year ends and the only trouble left will be to find a job, and struggle to gather the things/papers/.requests to go and live in the states

Rutegard
09-16-2008, 05:37 AM
i'm tired of writing down my project for the past few weeks, and i'm tired of reading everything related with atherosclerosis

but i like reading biology stuff, i just don't like when i have to do that 24/7!

Drafan
09-16-2008, 10:15 AM
I made my three years on high school and decided not to study anymore. It was fun but I need money and in the place where I work I can learn more than in the school.

Offspring-Junkie
09-16-2008, 11:28 AM
Well, I quit studying. I got fed up with it. I'm not better off, but at least I have not that much to worry about.

Sofinch
09-16-2008, 12:13 PM
I'm already fed up studying and I haven't got exams yet

dr.vanessa
09-29-2008, 08:57 AM
i'm taking a f**king exam tomorrow and i'm SO STRESSED SOMEBODY HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!:''''''''''''''(:(